Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The After Life Of The Party

Miseria Canatare

by SinsNotTragedies95 0 reviews

lalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2009-02-15 - Updated: 2009-02-16 - 1088 words

1Exciting
Patrick's POV
My eyes fluttered open and a throbbing pain greeted me. My whole body was sore, searing pain spreading in my head and chest. I sensed someone else in the room and I sat up from the hard metal bed, spotting Pete standing by the door, holding a gun.
"P-pete?"
His pitch black eyes turned to me with a snarl. "Be quiet." His voice was different. More proper and strict, but at the same time more wild and feral. He cocked the gun and pointed it at me.
I was confused. "Pete whats wrong with you?"
In a flash he was by my side. He smacked the end of the gun across my head, and I fell back to the bed.
"I told you to be quiet."
He appeared back by the door, his black eyes following my every move.
Wait, black?
I thought Pete had red eyes.
Suddenly the door opened, and William Beckett came through, flanked by Paige.
William looked at me before turning to Pete.

"I see that our guest is awake?"
"Yes sir." He spoke in that same proper tone.
"And what do you propose we do with him?"
"Kill him."
Beckett smirked. "As much as I would like that, Peter, I have different plans for Patrick."
Pete's eye twitched when he heard my name. I wonder if that was a good thing?
"Paige, if you would, please?" He said, looking over at Paige.
She silently walked towards me, and I backed away as best as I could.
"Get away from me." I growled.
"Not likely," She snarled at me.

I tried to dart to the other side of the room but she was on top of me in a second. I found my face pressed roughly into the floor, her nails digging hard into my neck.
"Cooperate," She snapped, and I my will to resist quickly deteriorated. She yanked me up by the arm and tossed me at Pete. "Take him, I can't bear to touch it."
Even though I knew it wasn't him, I clung to his arm. 'Pete,' I realized. 'My Pete. I... Love him.'
I looked up at him, meeting his cold black eyes. "Pete..." I murmured. “It’s me, Patrick. You remember.”
His eyes flashed red, a completely different look overcoming his face.
“Run,” he whispered, pushing me away from him.

As soon as I wasn’t touching him the black came back to his eyes, a growl ripping from his throat. He lunged at me but I darted out of the way. Unfortunately when I dodged him I jumped right into Beckett. He chuckled and captured my arms.

“Nice to see you again.” He leaned over and bit into my neck, and I immediately passed out.

-a few hours later-

I woke up, feeling a dull pain in my neck. I realized I was strapped to a hard metal bed, much like the one I was on before. I looked over and saw Pete standing not too far away, offering his forearm to Beckett. Beckett was holding a syringe filled with shimmering purple liquid, about to inject it into his arm.
“Stop!” I yelled at him.
Both of their heads snapped towards me, his hand freezing where it was. Beckett smirked.
“Patrick. I was so hoping you would be awake to see this. Remember this?” He held up the syringe so I could see it. I immediately realized what the liquid was, and memories of hours in the lab developing it came flooding back to me.
“N-no…no, you can’t give it to him!”
“Oh, but I can. And I will.” He smirked and turned back to Pete, searching for a vein in his arm.
“Don’t touch him!” I struggled against the bonds, gritting my teeth and pulling against them as hard as I could. A few came free and I easily tugged out of the rest. As the needle was about to pierce his skin I pushed Pete away and swatted the needle from Beckett’s hand. It broke on the floor.
“I said, don’t touch him,” I growled.
“Ooh, yes, very intimidating, Patrick.” In a split second he was on top of me, his fingers curling into my throat. I couldn’t breathe under the intense pressure of his hands, and I clawed at his fingers. ‘Fuck…. Can’t… Breathe…’

Right when I thought I was going to pass out a familiar hand gripped William’s shoulder. Pete’s fingertips glowed blue, then William’s hands became cold. He gasped, and then fell away from me. He slumped to the floor, literally frozen. I sucked in air gratefully, barely having time to look up at Pete before he swept me into a hug.

“Patrick. You’re okay.”

I buried my head into his shoulder, tightly hugging him back. “Y-yeah.” I looked up at him. “Are you though?” I noted that his eyes were back to red, his voice back to normal.
“Yeah, I’m okay.”
“Your eyes aren’t black anymore.”
“I know, thank god. There was the only thing wrong with Beckett’s recruitment process. It changed your chemical makeup, and wiped some memories away, but some memories I had were too strong to get rid of. Memories of you.” He smiled.
I smiled back at him. “Pete, I remember. Everything.”
I leaned up and kissed him, breaking away only when my foot nudged Beckett’s still form. I looked down at him.
“Is he going to be alright?”
“Unfortunately yes. He’ll thaw out in a few hours.”
I nodded. “How did you do that?”
“Well apparently he thought I was really strong, and would make a good fighter. So he began equipping me with extra…weapons, so to speak. He gave me weird powers. It’s cool, but… weird too.” He looked at my face, running his fingertips over a bruise on the left side of my face. I flinched back; it hurt.
“Owwy,” he murmured. He pressed one hand over the large bruise, his fingertips and eyes glowing green. Suddenly the dull pain was gone, my face unblemished. I smiled. “That’s handy.”
“Tell me about it.” He smiled back.

Suddenly there was movement at the door and Paige appeared. Her eyes darted back and forth from us to Beckett a few times before snarling. “Fuck you fucking motherfuckers!” And then she darted towards us.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHOOOOOOO! finally. major paige action in the next one.
sorry it took, i was very preoccupied, and lazy. so yeah.
Sign up to rate and review this story