Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Things Have Changed

Chapter 1

by nicxquinn 0 reviews

Chapter 1

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-02-16 - Updated: 2009-02-16 - 511 words

0Unrated
I decided to leave college and go on the road with my brother Ryan’s band Panic at the Disco. I convinced him to give me a job doing sound. I didn’t want to stay in school long enough to finish my biology degree and then go to medical school and become a neurosurgeon like I had planned. My best friend had decided to study abroad in Italy, and I just wanted to get away from college life, so I was going home to Vegas to stay with my brother until their next tour started.
“It’s little Ross,” I heard Brendon yell as I walked into my brother’s condo. He ran up to me so fast that I fell over when he hugged me.
“You’re squishing me!” I tried to yell as Brendon still hugged me while lying on the floor.
“Brendon get off my sister!” I heard Ryan yell. “I actually want her to live to be twenty.”
“So you would be ok if I died in a year?” I asked shocked that my brother said Brendon could kill me in a year.
“No, next year I will change it to twenty-one,” Ryan replied smugly. “Now give me a hug.”
I hugged my brother and then dragged all of my crap to the room that my brother was letting me stay in.
“Why are you hear?” I asked Brendon when I saw him at the piano on my way to the kitchen.
“To fuck your brother,” he replied simply.
“What’s the real reason?”
“We’re working out possible changes to songs before rehearsal tomorrow.”
“You have a rehearsal tomorrow?”
“Yeah.”
“Do I have to go?”
“I don’t think so, but it would be cool if you did all of us miss you always hanging around.”
“I guess I’ll go,” I said knowing that I would have nothing better to do tomorrow.
“Cool,” Brendon said turning back to the piano.
I walked into the kitchen and saw my brother was cooking.
“Is Keltie coming over?” I asked grabbing a carrot and sitting on the counter.
“Yeah,” he replied “Along with Spencer, Haley, Jon, and Cassie.”
“Why is everyone coming over for dinner?”
“For your welcome home party.”
“Oh, great,” I said sarcastically.
“Nicole, spot being so negative,” Brendon said coming into the room.
“Stop being a stalker,” I said to Brendon before going back to the room I was staying in.
Ryan got me to come out for dinner. I talked to everyone; of course they wanted to know how my college experience was. I told them it was great when really the whole time I was miserable. I tried to stay social after dinner. I kept saying mean things to Brendon because he was getting on my nerve. I had forgotten the amount of time that I could stand to be around Brendon. Tomorrow and the tour would definitely expose me to more Brendon than I could handle. Everyone eventually left and I went to bed wondering what I had gotten myself into.
Sign up to rate and review this story