Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

Heaven Help Us Now

by xx__ilovemikey__xx 0 reviews

Frank has an unwanted visitor at the hospital...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-02-16 - Updated: 2009-02-16 - 903 words - Complete

1Moving
please please review... i have one more really small chapter to go and its the end, i would love to know what you think of this one cause it was really hard to write :) thanks
xoxo Stazzia


Frank’s POV

I couldn’t stay still all morning. I was so excited that Gee was gonna come take me home.
“Time to go Frank” a nurse called. Wow he was early, even better. I picked up my bag and left the room. I had gotten dressed ages ago so I would be ready just in case.

What faced me at the reception was something else altogether.
My father.
“Lets go” he growled, snapping his fingers as if I would follow.
I said good bye to the doctors I had made friends with while I was there and sighed, following my father with a heavy heart.

I knew exactly what was going to happen to me when we returned to the house. He knew I hadn’t been in school, not that it was really my choice but complications never mattered to him.

I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head, the way he glared at me, those eyes boring into my soul.
The journey was far too short and we got back before I had had the chance to prepare myself properly.
“What the fuck do you think you’re playing at faggot!” he shouted, wasting no time in taking me by the throat and throwing me to the other side of the hall.
“There was a fire at school dad” I replied quietly
“Don’t fucking answer back to me!” he spat, slamming his foot into my gut making me cry out in pain. I couldn’t win with him.
“You were off fucking that fag boyfriend of yours like the fucking whore you are!” he accused
Nobody called Gee a fag, Just nobody.
“Don’t you call Gee a fag!” I screamed at him, getting to my feet.
A slightly shocked look appeared onto his face that I had answered him back. It was priceless.
“Don’t you dare tell me what to do! I’ll call your dirty fag friend whatever I like!” his knee jamming into my stomach, sending my back slamming against the wall.

He could punch and kick and call me whatever he liked but I wouldn’t let him talk about Gee like that.
My fist collided with his jaw without a second thought, I hit him again and again until he stumbled backwards.
“I love him and I wont let you ever ever ever say that about him!” I screamed, landing my fists into him as fast as I could until he fell onto the floor.
He stopped moving and didn’t respond.
Had I killed him?

I stood over his unconscious body, praying he was still alive, tears were already falling from my eyes and my heart was racing.
What had I done?

After a few moments, he opened his eyes. He couldn’t see anything but his own anger and I knew it.
I ran towards the door, knowing I had to get out of here fast but it was locked and he started to get to his feet behind me.
I ran for the stairs, taking them two at a time as he thundered up after me.
“I’m gonna fucking kill you faggot!” he screamed.
I got into my room, I knew it was going to end. I couldn’t get out of this.

His footsteps were getting closer, tears were flowing freely down my cheeks.
I pulled up one of the floorboards in my room where I hid things that I didn’t want him to find.
I pulled out the shiny black object and pushed iit behind my back, waiting for the right moment. I wasn’t going to die at his hand.

He came bursting into the room, taking my throat in his hand and lifting my body of the ground.
He squeezed tight on my throat, cutting of my air, I kicked and punched at him to let me go but my energy was fading, I was going to pass out.

I managed to land my foot in his stomach and he doubled over in pain, letting me fall to the ground, gasping for air.

I was fed up of fighting for everything. I was fighting a losing battle. I couldn’t choose between Mikey and Gee, I couldn’t hurt one of them. They would be better off without me, at least then I would never have to let one of them down.
I brought the black object down hard onto my father’s head and he fell to the ground, unconscious hopefully for a little while.

On the count of three….I could end it forever.
I held it to my head, my finger resting gently on the trigger.
I tried to stay calm so I could do this without panic.
I thought back to the time when Gee had tried to calm me down. He had sang to me.
What were the words again?

So give me all your poison and give me all your pills
And give me all your hopeless hearts to make me ill
You’re running after something that you’ll never kill
If this is what you want then fire at will….

One. Two. Three.

----------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story