Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Utmost Temptations

A Loss of Words

by Axel--Riku 0 reviews

Saix and Xemnas try to get back at Riku for leaving them so long...

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Riku,Saix,Xemnas - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-02-17 - Updated: 2009-02-17 - 739 words

1Ambiance

Saix made his way closer and closer toward the boy, his eyes hungry and filled with lust. "Do me a favor and get naked."
"N-No!" Riku yelled, his feet kicking at the bluenette.
Xemnas put his hands over the boy's feet to stop him from kicking. "You'll like it. It'll be just like last night."
Riku gazed up at Xemnas. Last night..? Did he even remember what happened last night? Just a lot of screaming but nothing else, or that he could recall.
"Look, if he's not going to participate, we can do this like we always do... just me and you." Saix said, his arms wrapping around Xemnas' body. "I know you'd like that."
"Saix," Xemnas sighed, "Riku will participate, he's just shy. That's all."
"I'm not dumb, Xemnas! I-I only want you..." Riku was shaking some, his eyes began to water. "Screw this!" He then got up from the bed but was laid back down when Xemnas kissed his head.
"Sshh," Xemnas whispered to the boy, "Now, get in bed and behave like a good boy. We'll go easy on you."
Riku pulled up his shirt. As he did, the others crowded him and moved in like tigers finding their prey and getting ready to eat.
"Y-You wanna do me?" he said, his voice low. Saix nodded, he moved in before Xemnas and instantly began to lick at the other's stomach.
"A-Ah.. it tickles." Riku tried not to laugh and emitted small giggles instead.
"Take off his clothes, Saix." Xemnas ordered. Saix immediatly got to it, he ripped off the boy's shirt and unzippered the pants like the berserker he truly was.
Xemnas smiled at the freaked out expression on Riku's face.
"Is it going to hurt..?"
"A little. We're just going to stretch you out some..."
As the boy kicked off the remainder of clothing, he would lay limp on the bed as the others began to claim him.
"Alright, here we go..." Saix smirked, rubbing his erection.
Saix waited as the boy got up from the bed, his naked body cold next to the open window.
As Saix sat on the bed, his hard organ would be sticking up, making it possible for the other to sit on it. And that's what Riku planned to do.
Not yet hard, the boy crawled into the bluenette's lap and let the organ touch his entrance. "A-Ahhhh.." he'd say, letting it stretch him out. "You're so b-big.."
Xemnas' arousal was growing stronger by the minute, just watching them was turning him on. He wanted to be in that boy and quick. As both of the men, both Saix and Riku, fell back into the pillow, Riku let out a yell.
Xemnas could now see the boy's hole, and got closer to it. As he crawled towards them, he put his dick at the boy's entrance and slowly began to let it in. As he did, Saix moaned at the new organ that has arrived.
Riku could barely control himself, he was so stretched out it was making him go nuts. The pain was so strong that he bet he never felt anything so horrible in his life but this! Then, Xemnas thrusted and let his cock sink deeper into the boy, Saix beginning to copy and began to thrust as well.
"You.. liking... this?" Xemnas muffled, his voice so full of lust.
Riku nodded, or tried to. Both of their large-sized dicks would be touching his sweet spot, making him moan loudly as they synchronized their thrusting.
It didn't even seem possible how this could even happen. How could he be that stretched out to fit their large-sized cocks? He didn't even care, it felt good. His eyes closed...
"I-I'm going to cum!" Riku yelled, his hands working his cock, pulling it and stroking it. He was on the verge... he was ready... he came and spilled cum all over his body.
"That was quick, Riku.." Xemnas said, his voice husky.
They still thrusted, the bed squeaking like crazy. Yeah, so much for going easy... As the boy's body moved up and down with the thrusting, he could feel himself already going hard again.
Gulping, he looked at Xemnas and saw that he stopped.
"Xemnas?"
"Now the front..."
"IN MY MOUTH?!"
"Not both of us, just him first then me. We would continue to do your ass, but we didn't want to get you pregnant."
What a relief!
Sign up to rate and review this story