Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will Things Ever Be Normal Again?

Fix this situation?

by ZimmyMCR 0 reviews

Again PG-13 for nudity... coming up to the crapest scene ever :(

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-02-20 - Updated: 2009-02-20 - 490 words

0Unrated
Just to apologise in advance... my next chapter honestly sucks although, I've been told to post it anyway. If you're still reading this, thank you tonnes. Most of the time, I write this crap to get away from my life at home. so, loves xoxoxo

oh, and btw, long chapter [two actually] to keep you all happy
************************
The second I sat down on my bed, I was joined by Gerard. “Wait!” he jumped up and quickly shut the bedroom door, locking it behind us. “Now we’re alone, can I see…” I raised my eyebrow questioningly as Gerard leaned in for a kiss. As the kiss got more and more heated, I began to realise that my towel was slipping. Once Gerard’s hands found themselves on bare skin, clearly there was no stopping them. Even Mikey’s calls didn’t stop us, and as his hands cupped my breasts, I broke into laughter. “Zimmy? Why are you laughing?” he raised an eyebrow at me, in confusion, as I picked my self up off the bed, shoving Gerard off me. “Thinking. Hang on.” I picked up my towel, re-wrapping it around me as I tried to smoother my giggles with deep breaths. “What?!? Don’t get dressed!” Gerard moaned, throwing himself down on the bed, like a spoilt child. “Look away and you’re gonna miss it!” I taunted with a smile. “Miss wha-” Gerard gasped at me as I let my towel slip around me, falling to the ground. I didn’t face him front on, but I turned my head just in time to catch his reaction. Pure shock. Just the way, I wanted it. Shit! I think I’m falling for him!
**

“Don’t tell me you’re putting more clothes on.” Gerard breathed out quietly. “Just some underwear. For the hell of it.” I smiled. “No ‘hell of it’, I like you this way. There’s nothing between us.” I felt my cheeks flush as I attempted to ignore his comment, slipping into some black and red Betty Boop underwear. I turned around, only to come face to face with Gerard. His eyes were alight with lust again, suddenly sending my heart into overdrive. The second I opened my mouth to say something, anything, Gee’s lips were on mine. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him close. There was no denying it. “I really want you.” He breathed in my ear so seductively, I felt my knees weaken and I melted in his arms. Really, no denying it. “Fucking take me then.” I breathed back, before throwing him back onto my bed, straddling him, quick and hungrily. “Now, why is it that you always have clothes on?” I smirked. Gerard shrugged with a smile on his face. “Reckon you could fix that?” I confirmed his request with a deep and lustful kiss…
************************
please, please review and tell me what you think
Thanx
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story