Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will Things Ever Be Normal Again?

Cold Tiles

by ZimmyMCR 0 reviews

PG-13 cause of the nudity ref's :S

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-02-19 - Updated: 2009-02-19 - 255 words

0Unrated
I snapped around, wrapping the towel around me as I switched the shower off. “Shh… Mikey’s looking for me. He wants to talk about Eliza, and the door was unlocked, so-” Gerard began before I cut him off. “So you decided to walk in on me in the shower?” I finished with a smirk. “Well, it was either this or the closet, so-”he shrugged a little as I stepped out onto the cold tiles. “Zimmy?” Mikey’s voice boomed through the door. “What the hell Mikey? I’m busy!” I replied. “Sorry, have you seen your brother?” I grinned at Gee. “No, Mikey, you’re stood outside. There’s a door infront!” groaning from Mikey “I meant Gerard, Zim!” My eyes flitted to Gerard. “Uh no Mikes. Not since school. Sorry.” I heard a faint grunt and fading footsteps. We both burst out laughing as soon as Mikey was out of earshot. “What the hell’s he hunting you down for?” I asked, pulling the towel around me tighter, a Gerard looked me up and down. The way he was looking, made it seem as if he could see right through it. “Earth to Gerard? You’ve seen me in a towel before, no big deal, huh?” Gerard moved his face upwards and his eyes met mine. “Can I see what’s under the towel?” I blushed furiously, shaking my head, sending water flying into Gerard’s eyes. “Hey! That’s not fair!” he laughed. I ran out the bathroom into my room.
Sign up to rate and review this story