Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Show Me What I'm Looking For

Chapter 8

by frankismyhomefry

“Nothing” Brendon and I both said a bit to quick “Uh huh sure. Like I believe that. Next time hide the hickey.” Ryan said.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-02-20 - Updated: 2009-02-20 - 1279 words - Complete

?Blocked
That’s pretty much how the next few days went. All the boys did was practice. They found out that Pete wanted them to do an acoustic set. Today was the day that Pete was to actually come. We were all beyond nervous, including Grams. She has had me helping her bake things all day. We were sitting in the living room waiting for Pete. I was sitting on Brendon’s lap, playing with a piece of his hair on the nape of his neck. It is something that I discovered seems to calm him down. Him and Ryan were the most nervous out of all of us, which is understandable. They were the only two performing for Pete. There was a knock on the door which made us all tense up.
“Oh god he is here” Ryan said
“Ryan now is not the time to fan boy” Spencer said. Ryan just flipped him off.
“I’ll get it dears” grams said with a smile. I could feel Brendon going tense under me.
“Babe you are going to be fine. I love you and now matter what you guys are amazing” I said before I kissed his head. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I could feel my own nerves getting higher. Grams, Spencer and Brent came into the kitchen a few minutes later. We sat there in pretty much silence. Half and hour passed and Brendon or Ryan had yet to return.
“God they are taking forever” Spencer said
“That’s a good thing Spence. The longer they take means the more Pete wants to hear.” I said as I got up off the chair I was sitting on and put a glass in the sink.
“So who convinced you all to post demos on my live journal? It was a creative idea” we heard Pete say as he walked into the kitchen with Brendon and Ryan.
“That would have been my beautiful girlfriend Katie and her best friend” Brendon said as he walked over to me, kissed me sweetly, and then wrapped his arms around me from behind. He was tall enough compared to me that he could rest his chin on my head.
“Are they always this sickingly cute?” Pete asked
“YES” Spencer, Ryan, Brent and even Grams said.
“Well you all should listen to her more often. She knows what she is talking about. I would like to extend the offer to you all to sign to Decaydance records” Pete said. The boys took one look at each other before answering
“Hell fucking yes!” they yelled
“Language Boys! I may be old but I can still kick your asses” Grams said which made us all laugh.
“Awesome. I’ll have the lawyers draw up the papers. How would you all like to go to dinner tonight? My treat. You can even bring dates if you’d like” Pete said
“Thanks but that would be way too much” Ryan said.
“Nonsense. I’ll have a car pick you all up. Just write down your addresses” he said. And that’s what the boys did.
“You’re coming tonight right?” Brendon asked me
“If you want me to I will babe” I said
“Of course I want you there. We wouldn’t have gotten this without you” he said
“Yeah you would have. You guys are amazing and are gonna go far. Before you know it everyone in the world is gonna know who Brendon Urie is” I said
“We better head to our places to get ready” Ry said
“Hayley is gonna come with us” Spence said. Hayley was a girl that he has recently started dating.
“I'm gonna go grab some clothes then come to your place babe” Brendon said
“That’s fine love. I’ll ride home with Ry” I said. An hour later I was in my room finishing up. I was sitting in a black lace strapless bra and matching panties when Brendon walked in
“Oh my god. I’m sorry” he said as he turned around.
“Bren its ok. You’ve seen me in spandex which isn't much more than this.” I said. He slowly turned around to face me. He had a hesitant look on his face as he slowly made his want over to me and place his hands on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
“You look handsome” I said
“You always look gorgeous. Especially right now” he said as he slowly started pulling me towards my bed. He laid me down and started kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Kissing led to making out, which led to me feeling something poking at my thigh.
“Bren “I whispered
“Yeah babe”
“You’re um...” I said hoping he got the hint
“Oh shit... sorry” he said as he went to get up
“Wait! I…I want to help” I softly said
“Are you sure? I mean…i...we…ok” he said. I just smiled and pushed him so he was lying down. I bit my lip as I unbuckled his belt. I undid his zipper and pulled his pants down to see that he wasn’t wearing any underwear. This didn’t shock me in the slightest. He quite frequently went commando. I pulled his cock out before looking him in the eyes as I slowly started to stroke him. I didn’t have the slightest clue as to what I was doing but he didn’t seem to mind. He was already leaking pre cum. I smiled at him before licking the tip of his cock. I saw his eyes roll in the back of his head. I sucked on the tip while stroking him faster.
“Oh god Katie” Brendon moaned. He was moaning so much I couldn’t understand what he was saying. I leaned up to kiss him as I continued to stroke him. I kissed along his jaw and collarbone where I sucked to make sure to leave a mark.
“I’m gonna… oh shit” Brendon said as he came hard on his stomach luckily it missed his shirt.
“Thank you…I love you so much” he said as we kissed again.
“I love you too. And I love making you moan like that. Its fucking hot. We better get cleaned up though” I said before kissing him once more. I grabbed some tissues and wiped my hand and his stomach off. I went to my closet and pulled out a dress. It was black on top then had pink flowers on the bottom. I slipped it on along with some black heels. The heels were like 4 inches high.
“You look amazing” Brendon said as he kissed my neck.
“Yeah well its your job to make sure I don’t bust my ass in these shoes” I said
“Your safe with me” he said as he looped my arm in his. We heard a horn honk so we made our way downstairs. We got outside to see a limo waiting for us.
“Holy shit he goes all out” Brendon said
“Why are you two all smiles?” Ryan asked as he walked out of his house
“Nothing” Brendon and I both said a bit to quick
“Uh huh sure. Like I believe that. Next time hide the hickey.” Ryan said. We got into the limo to see Pete, Spencer, Hayley and Brent waiting for us.
“Pete this is amazing” I said
“Get use to it. These boys are going to be rock stars.” Pete said. And as excited as I was for the boys, I couldn’t help but to feel a sense of dread was over me.
Sign up to rate and review this story