Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Show Me What I'm Looking For

Chapter 7

by frankismyhomefry 0 reviews

“Awesome! Let’s go. I'm driving” I said “ No your not. It’s my van” Brendon said “ So I’ve got your keys. Plus I want to make it there alive”

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-02-18 - Updated: 2009-02-18 - 578 words - Complete

0Unrated
Normal POV

Our Trip ended a lot sooner than I wanted it to. We were back home in Vegas and much to Brendon, Spencer, and my dislike, we were back to school. Me and Brendon were sitting in the back of our English class. I was trying to pay attention. Trying being the key word. It was working very well.
“Could Kathryn Osie, Brendon Urie, and Spencer Smith report to the main office immediately. That is Kathryn Osie, Brendon Urie, and Spencer Smith to the main office immediately.” The school secretary said over the intercom. I looked at Brendon confused. He shrugged his shoulders at me. We both grabbed out things and headed to the office. We met Spencer in the hall way on our way there. I felt my phone buzzing. It was a text from Ryan saying to get to his house ASAP.
“Your fathers all called saying there was an emergency and that the three of you are to go to George Ross’ house immediately” the secretary told is. We headed straight to Brendon’s van.
“Ryan is really good at changing his voice” I said once we were in the van.
“I wonder what's going on. I hope it’s not his dad again.” Spencer said.
“No I don’t think that’s it’s. I think its something else” I said as I looked at Brendon.
“You don’t really think…” Brendon said
“That’s exactly what I think” I said
“Care to fill me in back here?” Spencer said
“When we were in Cincinnati, Katie and Monica convinced us to post some of our demos on Pete Wentz’s live journal” Brendon said.
“Are you serious!!” Spencer said
“ 100%” I said as we pulled up to Ryan’s house. We all jumped out of the van and ran into his house.
“Ryan?” I yelled once we were inside
“GET UP HERE NOW!!” he yelled from upstairs. We ran up to him. He was pacing his room back and forth. He looked ready to pass out.
“ Ry calm down” I said as I walked over to him and put both of my hands on his arms to still him
“What's going on?” Spencer asked
“ I didn’t really think he’d respond at all. But Pete fucking Wentz wants to see us perform. He is coming here in 3 days!” Ry said.
“WHAT!” both Brendon and Spencer yelled. I swear I am going to go deaf with all this yelling. Brendon wrapped his arms around me and spun me in Circles.
“Thank you Thank you Thank you” he kept saying.
“For what?” I said while laughing
“ For being you. For believing in us. For convincing Ry to do it. I love you” he said before kissing me.
“ Ok no making out in my room” Ryan said.
“ We need to practice like now!” Spencer said..” why do you think I called the school. Brent is meeting us at grams” Ryan said
“ Well let’s go then. First let’s get food. My treat” I said. All three boys stared at me.
“What I'm hungry. Let me be” I said with a pout. Then Ryan’s stomach growled.
“ Ok food then practice.” Brendon said.
“Awesome! Let’s go. I'm driving” I said
“ No your not. It’s my van” Brendon said
“ So I’ve got your keys. Plus I want to make it there alive” I said as I ran out the door with Brendon chasing me.
Sign up to rate and review this story