Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Show Me What I'm Looking For

Chapter 9

by frankismyhomefry

“Hey there sexy” Brendon said as he started kissing my neck. “Bren you start that and we wont get anywhere tonight” I said “Mmm maybe that’s the plan”

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-03-09 - Updated: 2009-03-09 - 1570 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 9

APRIL 2005

Brendon and I have been dating for roughly 5 months now. It’s the night of our Senior Prom. We had both decided that Prom wasn’t our thing, so Bren had planned a special night for the two of us. A night for us to be alone together and just have fun. He wouldn’t tell me where we were going. All I know is that he is picking me up in 5 minutes and I haven’t yet decided on a shirt to wear. I was facing my closet in nothing but jeans and a bra. That was until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my mid section, making me jump.

“Hey there sexy” Brendon said as he started kissing my neck.
“Bren you start that and we wont get anywhere tonight” I said
“Mmm maybe that’s the plan”
“Babe we can’t. Not here. Mom would kill me.” I said. Brendon and I have explored a lot together physically. We haven’t gone all the way yet. We both want to, but we are afraid for it to happen in our own homes and the risk of our parents walking in.
“I know. That’s why I got us a hotel room tonight. Our parents think we are staying at Spencer’s. Both him and Ry are going to cover for us. That’s if you want to” He said. I turned around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck.
“Of course I want to. I love you” I said before I kissed him
“Mmm I love you too. Now come on pick a shirt and I’ll pack you a bag. We’ve got to be quick or we’ll be late.” He said as he pulled away from me.
“Late for what?” I asked
“Not telling. Now come on” he said. I picked out a black, short sleeve button up top and put it on.
“Ready” I said
“Lets go then love” he said as he slung my bag over his shoulder before heading to the car.
“Ok put this on” Bren said as he handed me a blindfold.
“Bren what...”
“Just do it” he said. I have him a look before he helped me put it on. He helped me into the car before getting in himself and starting the engine. I hated not being able to see a thing. Brendon laced my hand with his own as we drove.
“Bren are we there yet?” I asked after what seemed like 15 minutes. In reality it was more like 5.
“Impatient are we” he said with a laugh
“I learn from the best”
“Funny. And yes we are there…wait and I’ll help you get out.” He said as I heard him open his door. A few seconds later I heard mine open then felt his grab onto my arm. He helped me out of the car.
“Ok let’s get this off” Bren said as he took the blindfold off.
“A Carnival?” I asked
“Yep. I figured we could walk around, play games, and ride the Ferris wheel. I know it’s cheesy but it could be fun.”
“It’s perfect Bren” I said. He wrapped an arm around my waist as we walked into the carnival. We rode all different rides, got a caricature of us together done, and we played some games. Brendon won me a small bear. We danced along to the random band that was playing before we decided to go on the Ferris wheel. I cuddled into Brendon once we were seated.
“The sunset is so beautiful” I said once we were at the top of the Ferris wheel.
“I see something even more beautiful.” He whispered to me. I looked up to see him staring right at me.
“You’re a dork” I said
“Yeah but you love this dork”
“That is very true” I said as I pulled him into a kiss. Things got heated pretty quickly. Luckily the ride ended not long after. We hopped off the ride and practically ran to the car. During the entire ride to the hotel, I kept trailing my fingers across Brendon’s crotch. His grip on the steering wheel would tighten every time I brushed over his cock. I finally let my hand rest on his thigh. Anytime I moved my pinky finger, it would nudge his cock. He was already dully hard in his tight jeans. It didn’t take us long to check into the hotel. We quickly made our way to the room. Once Brendon opened the door I let out a gasp. There was candles and rose petals everywhere.
“I promised I would make it special” Brendon whispered in my ear. I was speechless. Completely and totally speechless.
“Bren…” I attempted to say
“Shh you don’t have to say anything. This is something big and special for the both of us. This is as close as two people can get and you’re the only one I want to experience that with.” He said. I had tears in my eyes which he wiped away. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with everything I had in me. Our clothes were quickly lost in piles on the floor. Brendon led us to the bed and gently laid us down so that he was on top of me. He pulled a sheet over us. I started kissing his neck as his fingers slowly made their way down my body. They trailed all the way down to my hot center where he started to massage my clit.
“Mmm Bren” I moaned. I started to trail my own hands down his back, to his hip, and eventually to his hard cock. I started to gently stroke him at a slow pace.
“Oh God yes” he moaned before capturing my lips with his own. I could sense that he was nervous which seemed to calm my own nerves down a little bit.
“I love you” I said once we broke apart
“I love you too. More than words can explain.”
“Make love to me Bren” I said. He kissed me one last time before getting out of bed and going to his bag. He pulled a condom out of his wallet.
“As much as we love each other we don’t need and little Brendon’s or Katie’s running around just yet” he said as he climbed back into bed. I took the little package from him and opened it before rolling the condom onto his waiting cock. I laid back down as Brendon positioned himself between my legs. He leaned down to kiss me as he slowly started to enter me. I felt like I was being ripped in two. Tears unwillingly started leaking from my eyes once Brendon was fully inside of me no matter how hard I tried to fight them off. He must had felt my tears because he stopped kissing me.
“Baby what's… oh my god I’m hurting you. I’m sorry baby. I’m so so sorry.” He said as his own tears started to fall. He started to pull out of me.
“Don’t you dare move Brendon Boyd. I am fine. Just give me a minute” I said as I wiped my tears away before pulling him into a kiss
“You sure you’re ok” Brendon asked as we broke apart for air.
“I am fine, but if you don’t start moving” I said as I moved my hips in a circle
“Oh fuck” he moaned
“Yes that’s what we are trying… oh god” I was saying before Brendon started moving. The pain disappeared and I felt nothing but pleasure.
“Two can play that game. And we aren't fucking. We are making sweet, hot, passionate love” Brendon panted. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me. He started to speed his thrusts up.
“Oh fuck yeah” I moaned before I started sucking on Brendon’s neck.
“Fuck Katie. You’re so tight” he said. I could feel my own orgasm building to its peak. I knew penetration wasn’t going to be enough. It was like Brendon read my mind. He reached down between our sweat covered bodies and rubbed at my clit fast with his thumb. That sent me completely over the edge.
“Oh my fucking Bren….B…Brendon” I practically yelled as I came, my muscles squeezing Brendon into his own orgasm in the process
“Fuck, Katie Katie Katie” he said as he came hard. He collapsed on top of me. I ran my fingers through his sweaty hair as we tried to catch our breath.
“That was…” I started
“Amazing, breathtaking, the best experience of my life” Brendon said
“Exactly” I said as I leaned in to kiss him. We moved around so we could get comfortable and so Bren could dispose of the condom.
“Oh shit” Brendon said
“What?” I asked
“It broke”
“What broke?”
“The condom, it broke”
“What! When? Now or…”
“I don’t know”
“It had to be after. I don’t feel anything…you know” I said
“I’m sure its nothing. Let’s just sleep” he said as we cuddled up together. I laid my head on his chest and started to fall asleep. In was for once completely happy and content with everything.
Sign up to rate and review this story