Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Show Me What I'm Looking For

Chapter 10

by frankismyhomefry 2 reviews

The boys leave to record their first album

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-03-09 - Updated: 2009-03-09 - 949 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 10

June 2005
We graduated high school yesterday. Well me, Brendon, and Spencer graduated. I am beyond glad to be done with high school. All three of us stressed out over finals. We stayed together at Brendon’s house just so we could cram it all in. I can’t explain the feeling I got when I walked across that stage and took my diploma. I would be on a complete high, if it weren’t for the fact that the boys were all leaving tomorrow morning to record their first album. Don’t get be wrong, I am beyond happy for them, but they have to go all the way to Maryland to record. They will be gone for a few weeks only to come home and leave again for their first tour. I am going to miss them all like crazy, especially Brendon. We were currently laying together in my room. My head was on his chest and I was absentmindedly drawing patterns on his stomach.
“No matter what happens with the band, no matter what the future brings us I will always love you. You will always be the only girl out there for me.” Brendon randomly said, breaking the silence that has held us captive for the past hour or so.
“Whatever you say rock star” I softly said
“What's that supposed to mean?” he asked
“Bren you guys are gonna get famous and you will forget about little old me. You’ll find some snooty ass model that has the hots for you and you won’t remember anything about me.” I said
“Nope won’t happen. For one I could never forget about you. And two I could never love anyone near as much as I love you” he said as he looked right into my eyes.
“I love you so much Brendon.” I said
“I love you too. Always and forever.” He whispered to me. I snuggled into him and fell into a semi peaceful sleep. When I woke up the next morning I had to bolt straight to the bathroom to puke my guts up. I have been doing this every morning for the past 2 ½ weeks or so. I felt someone reach to hold my hair back and rub circles on my back.
“You really need to go to the doctor’s baby. I'm telling you its not nerves for graduating” Brendon said
“I know” I said as I wiped my mouth. With Brendon’s help I stood up and brushed my teeth.
“Promise you’ll call and make an appointment today” Brendon said
“I’ll call once you all leave. I want to spend as much time with you as possible.” I said
“As long as you call I don’t care. I just want you to be better” he said. We spent most of the morning hanging with the guys. Then it came time for them to leave. I tried my hardest not to cry, especially in front of them. I didn’t want to seem weak.
“I am gonna miss you all, but go make a kick ass record. Don’t forget about us little people when you get famous” I said while avoiding looking at Brendon.
“We won’t ever forget you and you’ll see us soon. We’ll only be gone 2 weeks” Spencer said as he hugged me.
“I’ll miss you too Katiebug, Don’t get into too much trouble. We’ll be back before you know it” Ryan said as he pulled me into a hug.
“I love you. Everything will be ok. I promise” Brendon said
“I love you too. Call me when you all get there” I said before he pulled me into a kiss. When we broke apart he whispered on last ‘I love you’ before piling in the van with the others. I waved until they were out of sight. That’s when I broke down crying right there on the curb. Once I settled down some I noticed I had a text from Monica. It said:
*HUGS* Sorry bout the boys. Just had a dream bout you being preggers. Something you aren't telling me?”
I sent her a text back
“Just left and I miss them already. And HAHA very funny. No glove no love is our motto”
That’s when it hit me. Broken condom our first time, puking in the morning, weird ass cravings I’ve had, not to mention being moodier than normal. I thought it was all stress to finishing high school and the boys leaving. I immediately hopped in my mom’s car and drove to the drug store. I bought 3 different pregnancy tests. Once I got home I locked myself in the bathroom. I was freaking our. It was my biggest nightmare coming true. Bren and I couldn’t handle kids this soon. My mom would kick my ass from here to Timbuktu in a heartbeat. I was a bawling mess as I peed on the stupid sticks. I was even more freaked out to look at the results. Once I did I immediately called Monica.
“Hey Babe what's up? Call to complain about how much you miss your lover boy?” she answered
“Moni...” I got out before I broke down
“Hunny what's wrong? Is everything ok?” she asked as she started to freak out herself.
“I'm…. Bren... we…. I'm Pregnant” I managed to get out before blacking out.


THE END


Ok so I'm not really gonna leave it there. I am working on a sequel as I type this. Will Katie and Brendon work it out? Will she even tell him? How will he handle the news? Find out in the sequel.
Sign up to rate and review this story