Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Love Affair

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Rose begins to plan out her hot date with little help from Vanessa. I'm back, baby! And please review for me. Thanks, appreiciate it! I noticed that Rose is a little more humorous in this chap. Ma...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-02-25 - Updated: 2009-02-25 - 1772 words - Complete

0Unrated
Love Affair:

I made it home just in time. I had a smile up to my ears. Oooo!!! I hadn't had this much excitement in years. I feel like I'm in high school again. It was such a rush!

"Rosie!" I heard Keisha call to me. "Is that you?" I smiled to myself as I tried to contain my joy. I cleared my throat a little bit.

"Yes!" I called. "I'm home now!"

"Had a nice night with Peter?" my aunt asked me. I smirked to myself again.

"Why?" I asked her. She peeked out at me from the kitchen. Keisha gave me a little shrug.

"Just curious," she said. I smirked at her. Right! You are just being noisy! But, I didn't say a word.

"Okay," I said. "I'm going to change clothes for work now!"

"Alright!" Keisha said. I smiled and went up the stairs. I have learned to get ready in a quick fix. I picked it up in my college. Just clean up a bit, get dressed, grab a quickly breakfast, and you're out the door. I followed all steps perfectly. Pretty soon, I was driving right to work. My phone rang on my way to the building.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Rosie!" a guy said to me on the phone. My eyes lit up brightly.

"Petey?" I asked happily.

"Hey," he said. "What are you doing now?"

"Going to work," I replied. "Why?"

"Oh," he said. "No reason. Just wanted see if you made it home safely!" I was overjoyed. Aw, how sweet! He really cares for me!

"I did," I said. "How do you hold up?"

"Great," Pete replied. "I took Ashlee out to breakfast."

"That's nice," I said. I walked straight into the building. I waved at the receptionist. She waved back at me. I headed for the elevator.

"Sorry," I said. "I have to go now."

"Okay," he said. "Love you. Bye." I had a smile up to my ears now. Love you. I don't mean to sound like a fan girl here, but I had never had words that were so perfect before in my life! Makes me wish he would leave Ashlee sooner. Oh well, plenty of time to gloat later. I've got work right now. I pushed the elevator button and waited for a few seconds. The door opened up instantly. That's nice change. I walked in and pushed two.

The ride was very pleasant, thank you! I had some time to think. Now that I have been free from Tony for three weeks now, I should really let my hair down for Petey. But what should I do next? Hm... Got the sexy things down for him already. So what next? Rose petals? Nah, too cliched. Massage oils? Maybe... There is so much to choose from...

My thoughts were interrupted when someone hit me on the head with a stack of papers. I looked up to see Vanessa standing over me grinning.

"Hey!" she called.

"Don't do that!" I said back to her in a rush. My friend shrugged at me innocently.

"Sorry!" she said to me in the same tone. I rolled my eyes at her slightly annoyed.

"What do you want Nes?" I asked her. She smiled at me again.

"What on your mind, girl?" she asked. I began to smile again. Should I let her in or not? It was so tempting to tell... Well, my I'll let her guess. I gave her a little shrug.

"Oh," I said at last. "Just planning." That sparked her interest as per usual. She is so nosy. That was what I counted on. I'm drawing her in slowly now. Eat it, my little fishy! Eat and swim closer! And sure enough, she did! Vanessa leaned in closer to lean more from me.

"Oh come on!" she called. "Planning what?" I smirked at her. She's taking the bait./Damn, she's really close!/ I looked deep into her eyes. Aw, she looks really desperate to know. Now, tell her or not to her. That is so difficult to decide. I looked at her again. So hard, so hard... Sigh Oh well. Might as well let her in some. I tittered to myself some.

"Just..." I said. "Some plans." Vanessa looked like a balloon about to pop now. I was driving her mad now. Dig deeper, my little friend. Maybe I'll tell you. Maybe I won't! Right then, Ness saw the look on my face.

"Oh, I see!" she said. "You won't tell me, will you?" I shook my head at her. My hyper blonde friend pouted at me bitterly.

"You're so mean, Rosie!" she cried aloud. I just shrugged at her.

"Sorry," I said. "That's just how it is!" I couldn't help but to smile at her. I love this game so much. I almost forgot how fun it was to torture Vanessa Reed like this! She looked over at me again.

"So I'll have to guess, right?" she asked me. I nodded at her boldly. Vanessa sat back some.

"Okay then," she said. "Fine! Have it your way!" Then, she began to think for a moment. I watched her quietly. She'll figure it out. Trust me, she always does. It only takes a few seconds... Five... Four... Three... Two... One! And just like magic, Vanessa was grinning at me wickedly. Uh oh, ladies and gentleman! Here it comes! The million dollar answer is on its way.

"Is Panda involved in any way?" she asked me. I smiled at her warmly. On the right track so far. I can always count on good old Vanessa to get the right answer. Now for her to put all of the pieces together. It's coming up fast! I can feel it! Once again, Vanessa didn't disappoint me.

"Is he getting a divorce?" she asked.

"No," I said. "Not yet!"

"Darn!" she said aloud. Then, my friend gave it all another thought. Another idea came into her head. She was grinning at me like a Cheshire cat. I was almost on the edge of my seat. Here we go again. The great Vanessa Reed has an idea now. Oh, I can't wait to hear this one! I think we have a winner here.

"You're going on a hot date with him again?!?" she asked shocked. I nodded once at her.

"Yes!" I said to her. "You get the prize!" Vanessa looked at me excited.

"Oooo!!!" she called out. "What is my prize?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"There is no real prize," I said. Vanessa pouted at me like a little child.

"You're no fun, you tease!" she hissed. I shrugged at her again.

"Sorry," I said. "That's how it goes!" My mate pouted at me again. I tried my best to ignore as long as I could. She could her face at the same time length as well. It looked like it would be a draw... I finally sighed and rolled my eyes at her.

"Fine!" I said out loud. "What do you want?" Vanessa kept her sweet little look at me.

"Buy me lunch today!" she whimpered to me. I rolled my eyes again and sighed.

"Fine!" I hissed. "But nothing expensive, okay?"

"Deal!" she said to me boldly. There was a small pause. Vanessa clapped her hands together.

"So," she announced. "How are we going to plan this date?" I looked at her with wide eyes.

Wait, why?!?" I asked her in shock. "Hold up! I didn't ask for help!" Vanessa grinned at me brightly. Oh crap! Too late! She's going to take over everything now! Quick! Stop her before it gets all out of hand!

"I have most of the plans!" I cut in quickly. "I just need some help with a couple of details!" Vanessa looked at me intrigued.

"Oh really?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I said. She leaned in close to me.

"Okay," she said. "Spill it! What have you got?" Rose smiled at her a bit.

"Why should I tell?" I asked her in an innocent way.

"Cause," she said. "I want to make you so much of a stunner that he leaves Ashlee in a heartbeat!" I smiled at her. Damn it, Vanessa sure knows how to sell something!

"Fine," I said. I took her about my lingerie and my plans to buy more. Vanessa listened in closely.

"Hm," she added at last. "You got anything else?"

"See that's which I have problems," I said. "There are so many things to choose from!" Vanessa smiled at me once again. She whipped out her black and red with her pen.

"I just bought it yesterday," my favorite gossip hound bragged. "Saved it for this very occasion!" I looked at her as if she had escaped from the crazy house. Mommy, Vanessa's lost her mind again! My friend at me warmly. She began writing down all of the things I had listed to her in the lingerie department. While she did that, I pretended to be working in case Katherine decided to work by and spy on us. (She's seems to have loosened up ever since started dating Duncan. But, one can't be too sure about those things!)

At lunch, the hot date planning kept on there. I paid for lunch as I said I would. (Hey! What can I say? I'm a woman of my word!) To my surprise, Vanessa was very tame this time. We just traded ideas back and forth with each other. We throw out all of the ideas that we didn't like and kept the ones that we did. Today's lusty planning was a net full. Vanessa's notebook was half way filled by the time that we were finished.

"Oh shit!" she called out in happy shock. "I might have to buy myself another notebook if we keep this up!" I just laughed at her a bit. When lunch was over, I was ready for tonight! After a nice shopping trip and preparation, I made that phone call. I practically sweet talked him into coming. (I don't why. Petey would have come no matter how I asked him. Maybe it's because I'm starting to let my hair down some. Maybe the excitement has already gone to my head. I don't know. I really can't say) Tonight was just perfect for us. Keisha had her book club and Davis was off with Kayla and Charlie. I had the whole house to myself. Speaking of which, I better go and get dressed for my date! In two hours, I greeted Petey at the door.

In the Shadow Play Acting Out Your Own Death Knowing No More
Sign up to rate and review this story