Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Growing Up

by Noizchild

Pete visits Rose for the night. (After this, we will cut into the action. So PLEASE review me!!!! I need the inspiration BADLY!!!!)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-03-09 - Updated: 2009-03-09 - 1170 words - Complete

?Blocked
Growing Up:

I smiled at Rose as she greeted me at the door. She was looking at me like a sweet little angel. Tonight, she was dressed up in wine and light pink gown. The main part of the gown was a deep wine pink color. The bottom lace and spaghetti straps were light pink. A delicate lacey bow was neatly tied on the right strap. The gown hugged on every curve on the on her sweet body. Her hair was back in a long ponytail. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She smiled at him warmly.

"Petey!" she said to me. "So nice to see you again!" I had a grin up to my ears. My boner kicked in seconds. Rose was smiling at me wickedly. She giggled a bit at me.

"Like what you see?" she asked. I couldn't speak at all. I didn't know what to say at all. I couldn't my eyes off of her at all. Rose smiled at me again. Then, she stepped forward and kissed me on the lips. I made up my mind there. I kissed her back and she took me back into the house. I closed the door behind me instantly. Rose led me down the hall to her bedroom. I always love this part. Even more when Rose is involved. I have noticed something different about her as well. She has become more bolder over time. I'm really proud of her. She's actually keeping her promise. I knew she had it in her. Rose pushed me back onto her bed. I looked up at her happily. Rose climbed on top right away. She leaned down to me slowly.

"How do you want me tonight?" she whispered to me. I grinned at that question. Now, that is something I would want to here! Rose is really keeping her promise with me.

"Any way!" I replied to her. Rose smiled at me wickedly.

"Good," she announced. "I really like hearing that!" Rosie knelt down and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back. I grabbed onto that rich curvy body of hers. More kisses soon followed. Rosie grabbed onto my hoodie and quickly yanked it off. I rolled her over onto her back with me on top. She looked up at me smiling. I smiled back at her. Sorry Rose! But, I'm the one on top tonight! I leaned down and kissed her again. Rosie kissed me back. It was only natural that more would follow behind. I grabbed onto her gown and quickly ripped into it off of her. (Actually, it took work to take it off. But, it was all worth it!) Rosie reached up and took off my shirt. I held onto her tighter. My tongue slowly slipped into her mouth as well. She nibbled my lower lip in reply. I found myself slowly rubbing on her back.

Rose slipped her hands downwards on me and quickly undid my jeans. I tried my best to keep still as she did so. Her hands feel really good. I stroked her tongue with my own again happily. She began working my jeans right off of me. (She had the same problem with my jeans that I had with her gown.) I smirked to myself in a dirty way. Yes! Work your way to the fun part! Rose yanked down my jeans in a rush. She grabbed onto my boxers and slid them off. I reached down and slid off her panties. Rosie quickly spread her legs for me. I broke off the kiss to get a good look at that pretty face of hers. She was looking up at me happily. I knew what she wanted right away. Everything was almost set now. I leaned down to her ear.

"I have something for you," I whispered to her. Her eyes let up in delight right away. Rose was about to speak, but I put my hand over her mouth.

"Shhh!" I whispered to her. "Wait here." I slowly climbed off of her some and reached down to my jeans. Rose watched on waiting. I drew out a condom from my jeans pocket. I noticed that Rose was watching me happily. I smirked to myself again. She knows what's coming next. I moved back over her again. I began to unwrap the condom really slowly. Rose seemed to be panting in excitement. A dirty little smirk came across my face. I decided to tease her a little bit.

"You want this, don't you?" I asked her.

"Yes!!!" Rosie cried out. I lightly covered her mouth.

"Shhh!" I whispered to her. "Okay," Then, I removed the condom and slid it on. I kissed her again as I slid myself into her. Rose moaned loudly in my mouth. I got to work right away. I started off pulling in and out slowly. Rosie moaned aloud happily. She grabbed onto me in a rush. Rosie even wrapped her legs around me tightly. That drove me to pump even harder. Her body feels so good around me. I just love being inside of her as when. Rose kissed on me even more. I sped up even more. I swear it keeps getting better between Rose and I. The more that we sleep together, the more I have to have her. It's like an addiction in a way. An addiction that I don't want to quit at all. I always want more after each screw. Her kisses taste so sweet. I constantly want to play with her hair. She's becoming much bolder now. Makes me happy that she is keeping her promise. Oh, that's it! I just have to have Rose all for myself. I want her as my lover. But first, I have to leave Ashlee. That's not going to be easy. But, it's all be worth it! Rose and I will be together soon.

I came within the condom at the end. I moaned aloud in her mouth. Rose did likewise. We broke off the kiss and I collapsed beside of her. We laid in her bed panting. I turned to her smiling.

"How was that?" I asked her. Rose cuddled up close to me. She looked up at me sweetly. She kissed me lightly on the nose.

"Better than the last time!" Rosie told me. I smiled at her in pride.

"Really now?" I asked her. She smiled at me warmly. Rosie kissed me again.

"Hell yes!" she called. I kissed her again on the lips. She kissed me back. I held her to my chest.

"That's good to know," I replied. She smiled at me warmly. I smiled back at her. We fell asleep right there. I'll have to get the divorce papers pretty quickly while everything is still burning hot.

I'm A Lot Like You

Author's Note: If Pete divorces Ashlee, (Which will happen in this case,) shall I have her suffer a break down, neglect Bronx, and come close to suicide? I'm pondering that. Let me know.
Sign up to rate and review this story