Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Little Miss Obsessive

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Ashlee starts to suspect that something is going on between Pete and Rose. Talking to Vanessa and Sakura doesn't not help. REVIEW, damn it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2009-03-14 - Updated: 2009-03-14 - 1315 words - Complete

0Unrated
Little Miss Obsessive:

Pete didn't get back to me last night. This is the eighth time since we've been down here in Miami. He hasn't been returning my calls either. Whenever I ask him about that, Pete just shrugs at me and says that he must not have heard his phone go off. I am relieved for a second. But then, I go back to being suspicious all over again. Sighs I just don't know what to do with myself.

I think he's cheating on me. No, that can't be! Pete would never do that to me! Would he? The thought of him cheating on me won't leave me head. Ever since Vanessa put the idea into my head about Rose, it has been haunting me ever since. The fact that Rose is around him almost all of the time doesn't help either. You should see them when they are together. They are always laughing and talking to each other. And then pretty soon, they are both gone before the night is over. I'm really worried now. But yet, I don't have any proof that Pete is cheating on me with Rose. It might just be in my head. I don't really know.

My worries increased this afternoon when I went out to lunch by myself. I went over to Burger King to eat and clear my head for the moment. I took a seat outside in the sun. I thought that it would make me better. But, it just made the problem even worse. The thoughts of Pete and Rose cheating together got worse in my head. I kept envisioning them having sex in our hotel bed. I tried to shut these thoughts out of my mind the best that I could. That only made them even more intense. I ended up trembling all over. I opened my eyes again. I need... I need someone to talk to.

I looked up and happened to see Vanessa talking to a Japanese woman. I strangely felt better all of a sudden. I suddenly wanted to talk to them. I got up and took my food over to those women. They looked up and saw me. They clearly weren't expecting me at all. I sat down with them with a fake smile on my face.

"Hey girls!" I said. They looked at me slightly uncomfortable. I assumed that they didn't know who I was at first. I kept smiling at them.

"Vanessa!" I called. "It's me, remember? Ashlee! We met in the club a few nights ago!" Vanessa still looked at me like I was out of my mind. I was nervous all over again. But then, Vanessa's face lit up brightly.

"Oh!" she said. "Ashlee! Of course! Now I remember!" I felt better right away. They remember me after all. I kept myself together again.

"Uh..." I said. "Can I sit with you guys?" Vanessa smiled back at me.

"Sure!" she replied. Her Japanese friend looked at her confused. It was as if she didn't want me there with them. I smiled at them again.

"Great!" I said. Then, I sat down with Vanessa and her friend. Vanessa turned to me smiling.

"This is my friend and co-worker, Sakura Ono!" she said. I smiled at Sakura.

"Hi!" I said to her. She glared at me coldly once and then looked away. I looked at her in slight worry. Vanessa nudged her hard.

"Speak the woman!" she hissed at her friend. Sakura sighed and rolled her eyes annoyed.

"Hi," she mumbled at me unhappily. Vanessa looked her cross.

"That will do for now," she hissed under her breath. Then, she turned back to me. She noticed my face right away.

"Ashlee," she spoke up. "What's the matter? You seem worried about something." I looked up at her surprised.

"You can tell?" I asked her. She nodded at me kindly. Vanessa reached out and touched my hand.

"It's okay," she said. "You can tell us." I looked at them nervously at first. I didn't feel too comfortable about talking about my marital problems to complete strangers. But then, I figured that I didn't really have a choice at the moment. I had to get it out of my head or else I would go crazy. I waited for a moment and took in a deep breath. I felt myself trembling all over.

"Okay," I said. I leaned in close to them. Vanessa and Sakura did likewise to me. I took in another deep breath.

"I think Pete is cheating on me with your friend, Rose." I replied in bitter misery. They looked at me slightly shocked.

"Really?" Vanessa asked. I nodded at her unhappily.

"But, I don't have any proof," I went on. "All I have is my suspicions. Even that is driving me crazy." I sank head down near the table.

"I don't know what to do!" I wailed out. I felt Vanessa put her hand on my shoulder. I looked up at her slowly. She had a concerned smile on her face at me. Sakura shook her head in pity at me.

"Oh honey," she said to me. "I know how you feel." I looked at her slightly confused.

"You do?" I asked her. Sakura nodded at me kindly.

"Yeah," she replied. "You think you've found the right guy. But then, it turns out that he's screwing some skank that happens to be prettier, smarter, and better than you are! Then, he expects you to be friends with the little hoe! So you try to humor him by being nice to the slut. But inside, you want to scream at her and do some sort of harm to the bitch! When really you just want the man to notice and love you at least once in your miserable little life!" I looked at her hurt and confused now. Was Pete really thinking of leaving me for Rose? Was she really better than me? Vanessa patted her on the shoulder.

"You have to excuse my friend," she cut in. "She is really pissed because her crush is dating someone else and her boyfriend recent dumped her." Sakura looked at her with a red face.

"Hey!" she called out. "He's not my crush!"

"Yes, he is." Vanessa mumbled back to her.

"No, he's not!" the Japanese woman shot back.

"We'll talk about this later!" Vanessa hissed to her under her breath. Then, she turned back to me. I looked at them confused. I didn't know what to think anymore.

"So..." I said at last. "You think that Pete's cheating on me?" Vanessa just shrugged at me.

"I couldn't tell you," she replied. "Just trust your own instincts. Sometimes you just can't trust men at all."

"And what if I'm wrong?" I asked her.

"Well," Vanessa told me. "That's one risk you'll have to take." I sat there feeling sick all over again. Vanessa smiled at me kindly. She looked at her white gold watch.

"Oh look at the time!" she called. "We have to go!" Sakura looked up confused.

"We do?" she asked as she looked at her watch. Her eyes grew big in surprise.

"Ooo!" she called out. "Yes it is!" Then, they packed up their trash and started to leave. But then, Vanessa turned back to me.

"Nice talking to you Ashlee!" she said to me. "Hope it all works out for you." I nodded at her pale and bitter. Vanessa at me with a little smile.

"Bye now!" she called. Then, she and Sakura walked away like nothing happened. I just sat there feeling more lost than ever. I only felt worse now.

I Miss You, Though I Haven't Met You Yet

Author's Note: If Pete divorces Ashlee, (Which will happen in this case,) shall I have her suffer a break down, neglect Bronx, and come close to suicide? I'm pondering that. Let me know.
Sign up to rate and review this story