Categories > Original > Romance > It started with a Homemade card

Chapter 2

by NaughtyDog 0 reviews

NEW CHAPPIE!!! Emoish filler before the thought that started it all!!!

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-02-26 - Updated: 2009-02-26 - 622 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

AN: it took me forever to get started on this! Sorry about the lateness! And also, remember everything here on is fantasy except for names.

By Monday, we were a couple. Most were ok with it, others were not. Like my 10 gay stalkers. They were jealous they hadn't got to me first, and now they wanted revenge on Jade. One night she rung me in the middle of the night and told me they had egged her house.

They harassed me too. on Wednesday, they torched my drawing books. Thursday, they hacked into my school email account and sent Jade an email calling her a dirty slut. Friday they torched my new drawing book. Saturday was by far the worse though. Me and Jade were at home watching a movie when they smashed several windows.

Soon Jade was a wreck, like i was before we were together. Except she was worse. She was crying constantly and dreaded each day of school. She confided in me that she was going to try and leave the school.

My high school is the only one in 100 kilometres. Several towns send their children here. Thus, if Jade were to change schools, she would have to permanently move away. I had to think of a plan fast!

On the next Monday, i saw the stalkers crowded around something, kicking it. When i got to them, i heard a scream. It was Jade! I took one of them and kicked them behind his knees, tripping him. i then trod on his face until he stopped screaming. I grabbed the next one and slammed him into a giant gum tree in the quad.

The rest fled. I ran to Jade to help her up. She had a few scrapes and 2 small bruises, but apart from that she was fine. I vowed to get them back... although i was far weaker then them all. Before you ask, there was alot of adrenaline going through me during the fight, ok?

Pretty soon, it was Geography. She sat with her friends as i thought up my plan. I heard that the Stalkers were having a sleepover tonight, on account of the teacher strike tomorrow. Sudennly a thought buzzed through my head. Maybe... i could get rid of them all at once...

That night, i snuck across a park up to a nice, 2 storey house. i heard a loud video game blasting through the window. I threw a glass of mud through the window, landing in someone's lap, on account of the "EEEW"s and "How Gross!"s. Suddenly there was a loud SPLAT. I had put some mini firecrackers in there as well.

One of them poked their head out of the window. He ended up with raw egg on his face. That's right, the age-old technique of egging. as soon as i ran out of eggs, i threw a fake golf ball made of talcum through the window, making a noticable "POOF!" sound.

Then came the firework. I had also purchased a rather large "Spinner" firework that spun around when lit. Once again, through the window. The sounds of screaming teens could be heard a kilometre away. It was only when a charcoaled corpse fell out of the window did i realised how powerful the firework was.

2 days later, everyone was talking about the "Tragic" death of the stalkers. Some people got the message and stayed away from me, others were oblivious. Luckily, one of the oblivious ones was Jade. She regained her confidence and once again enjoyed school. I would never tell her about my awful deed, but it needed to be done.

END

AN: Ok, theres the filler. Next chapter is the lemon thought that started it all!
Sign up to rate and review this story