Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Dying Romance

Burning Love

by MCRz_babe 0 reviews

“It’s beautiful.” I whispered. “It’s… daybreak!”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-02-26 - Updated: 2009-02-26 - 808 words

0Unrated
FRANKS POV

“So, I can read minds?” I asked Gerard as the wind picked up slightly.

“By the looks of it yeah. Ok, let’s give it another try!” Gerard said excitedly.

“Ok. I-I’ll try.” I concentrated really hard. But I could hear nothing. “N-Nothing. I cant hear anything.”

“You seem to be concentrating too hard. Relax babe and try again.”

This time, I took a deep breath in and out.

You and Lizzy are my entire life. No one else. I love you.

“I love you too Gee.” I said, wrapping my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly as a crimson tear ran down my face.

“I knew you could do it baby.” He said, kissing me on my forehead. I looked over at the trees and saw pink starting to colour the sky.

“It’s beautiful.” I whispered.

“It’s… daybreak!” Gerard exclaimed. “We have to get back! NOW!” he cried and took off his large jacket.

“Gerard! What are you doing!?” I asked as he began to put it over my head

“Protecting the one I love!”

“But what about you!?”

“I don’t care! Come on!” He hurried me back to the house, guiding me all the way.

“Ahh!” I heard Gerard exclaimed.

“Gerard!”

“I’m alright!” I heard him. I felt the warmth of the sun through my layers of clothing.

“GERARD!” I began to panic at the thought of my boy…fiancée, burning to a pile of ashes.

“It’s ok…I-It’s all ok Frankie…” He said as I felt us walking down the steps to our house. I heard the door open. I was pushed through. I fell to the floor with a bump as I heard the door slam behind me. I pulled Gerard's jacket off me and got up as quick as a flash.

“Oh my God Gerard!” I began to panic as I saw Gerard sitting with his back against the door. His arms and half his face was severely burnt.

“I’ll be ok Frankie. Just…give me a minute.” He said, taking a big breath in.

“DADDYYY!!!” A small voice screamed. I turned around to see Lizzy start running over to Gerard. I quickly grabbed her to stop her from touching Gerard.

“It’s ok Lizzy…” I said as I held her tightly.

“But Daddy hurt!” she cried into me.

“Daddy is going to be just fine…”Gerard whispered.

“But Daddy!”

“Shhh baby.” I hushed her. I took her over to the couch and cuddled her. “Stay right here and I’ll help Daddy ok?” She nodded as one last tear fell down her face. I walked over to Gerard and helped him to his feet. His wounds had started to heal, but I thought I should clean them up just in case.

“Frankie, it’s alright…”

“Sush. I'm going to disinfect your burns before they heal over and become infected.”

“Babe, you worry too much. I’ll be fine.”

“I don’t care.” I said as I sat him down on the edge of the bathtub in the bathroom. I turned around and got out the disinfectant and some cotton buds. I dampened the buds and applied it to the burns carefully.

“Shh…” Gerard gasped.

“I’m sorry baby.” I apologised.

“Look Frankie…” he said, holding my head still. I watched his face and watched as the skin on his face begin to heal over.

“Oh…”

“See. I told you so.” He said with a smirk.

“Yeah yeah, don’t have to be a smartass about it.” I said, putting the disinfectant and buds away. I suddenly felt a force pull me backwards. I look up at the mirror to see Gerard's face fully healed and smiling back at me.

“Perfection.” I whispered.

“Yes. You are.” He said, kissing me on the cheek.

“Me? No. I meant you. You are perfection.”

“Like Hell I am! Im nowhere near perfection. You, on the other hand…”

“As if!” I hit him softly on the arm. I felt his long artistic fingers begin to tickle my sides.

“NO!! NOT AGAIN GEE!!!” I laughed.

“Yes again! Now say you are perfection or I wont stop!”

“I-I'M PER-PERFRECTION!! STOP!!!”

“And I win again!” Gerard said triumphantly.

“Daddy? What are you and Fwankie doowin?” Lizzy asked, standing in the doorway.

“Uhh, Lizzy. Daddy has some very good news.” Gerard said, moving down to Lizzy’s height.

“I'm getting a puppy?!” Lizzy asked excitedly.

“No honey, not that.” Gerard took a deep breath in. “Daddy and Frankie are getting married.”









AN: Hello again!
Hope you enjoyed this little chapter! I'm soooo happy to be writing this story again. But don’t worry. I’ll continue to work on my other fic too. And maybe a oneshot here and there xD

Remember to Rate and Review!


Kay
xx
Sign up to rate and review this story