Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Hogwarts Exposed

She Loves me, She Loves Me Not

by Neil 2 reviews

Hermione hasn't seen her two best friends in five years. Harry has been living a self-imposed exile in the Muggle world and Ron has been imprisoned in Azkaban. Her life is about to change dramatica...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Draco, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Snape - Published: 2006-03-24 - Updated: 2006-03-24 - 5544 words

1Original
Hogwarts Exposed Chapter Twenty-two

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

Saturday, February 14, 2004


Hermione lay quietly listening, but the only sound she heard was Harry's breathing as he slept next to her. It was two in the morning and she had been awakened by what she thought were voices. Hearing voices in Hogwarts was not an uncommon occurrence, what with pictures and mirrors that talked along with the numerous ghosts. This time, however, she must have been mistaken.

Since she was awake; she decided to check on Caitlin and Emily. She reached for her robe, but was unable to locate it in the dark. When Harry was in a passionate mood he had the tendency to throw her clothes hither and yon. He had been especially zealous tonight.

Rather than illuminate her wand and possibly wake Harry she decided to sneak over to the girls' room as she was. After all, everyone was sleeping; she had no chance of being seen. As she opened the bedroom door she again stopped and listened. Not a sound, evidently even Crookshanks and Alfred were asleep. She stepped into the main living area and looked toward what was now Jamie's room. The door stood open, but the room was dark and quiet. She then looked across the living area to the room shared by the young girls. It too, was dark and quiet.

As she preceded quietly to the room that Caitlin and Emily now shared she thought how strange it was that these girls kept their doors wide open. Everything she had read indicated that young girls usually demanded privacy. Maybe it was the fact that they were nudists that made them so different and open. Hermione would never have dreamed of leaving the door to her bedroom open so that it would have been possible for her parents to walk in and see her sleeping and she had most certainly never slept naked.

Hermione was astonished by what she saw when she reached the room entrance. The girls were both sleeping in the same bed. They were not only in the same bed, but Caitlin had her arm around Emily and the younger girl was nestled against Caitlin's chest. Hermione stood, staring in awe and wondering what had happened to draw the two girls together.

Hermione practically jumped out of her skin when Jamie said, "Isn't that the most adorable picture you've ever seen? They both look so young and innocent."

Hermione didn't answer. She couldn't. Her body was in panic mode. She could feel her skin become hot with embarrassment. Parts of her wanted to run crying to her room and slam the door shut. The adult part held her ground. Then Jamie put her hand on Hermione's bare shoulder and leaned forward in order to get another look at the girls in bed. As she did so, Hermione could feel Jamie's bare breast against her back. The sensation sent shivers through out her body.

"I had just gotten back into bed when I heard your door open," Jamie said.

"Oh!" was the only reply Hermione was able to communicate. She couldn't believe that she, a Hogwarts Professor, was standing naked while talking to one of her students. She continued to watch Caitlin and Emily sleep, chiefly because she didn't want to turn and expose her front to Jamie. Finally Hermione forced a few words out of her mouth. "What were you doing out of bed?"

"I was awoken by crying, but when I went to check on the girls they were talking. It was the first they really talked all day, so I was tentative to interrupt. I just stood outside the door and listened to their conversation."

Hermione tried frantically to concentrate on what Jamie was saying, but found it impossible to get her mind off the fact that she was standing there stark naked. "What were they talking about?" she finally asked.

"Caitlin told Emily that she cared about her and that it made her hurt to see Emily hurting. She talked about my parents dying and how hard it must be for Emily to lose someone she loved so much. Caitlin told Emily that she wanted them to be more than friends. She wanted them to be sisters.

"Then Caitlin crawled into bed with Emily and told her what they did at the orphanage when someone was sad and lonely. One girl would pretend to be the mother and hold the depressed child. Caitlin is mothering Emily."

Hermione briefly forgot her state of undress as she watched the sleeping girls. She was so proud of Caitlin. It would be nice if they could all become one happy family. For the first time she thought of Jamie as the little sister her mother was never able to have.

Not thinking, Hermione turned and faced Jamie. "Jamie," she said. "I'd like us all to be a family. I know that Harry and I could never take the place of your parents, and we would never try. I was wondering if you had room in your heart for an older brother and sister."

Tears suddenly filled Jamie's eyes. "I'd like that. I want us to be a family as well. But I couldn't quite figure out how I would fit in the picture. Sisters! That sounds great. But, one condition."

Hermione looked questioningly at Jamie. "What's the condition?"

Jamie smiled. "That we are the type of sisters that are really close. Ones that talk to each other about everything and that go shopping and hang around with each other. Sisters that are more than sisters, but also good friends."

"That sounds wonderful to me," Hermione responded as she reached out to hug Jamie.

As their breasts interlocked the two 'sisters' briefly laughed, but continued to embrace.

After a short time they broke the hug as Jamie said, "We both better get back to bed if we intend to run as a family in the morning." She turned and began to walk to her room.

Hermione stood for a short time and watched as Jamie walked away.

Suddenly Jamie turned and ran back to Hermione and threw her arms around her. Tears were cascading down her cheeks. "I love you. I don't know what Emily and I would have done if you and Harry hadn't come to our rescue. Justin Finch-Fletchley is right. You, without a doubt, are as beautiful inside as you are outside."

Tears now filled Hermione eyes. They had crossed the line and there was no turning back. They could never look at each other again and see a Professor and her student. They were much more than that. And they were both delighted.






Saturday, February 14, 2004


As usual, Hermione woke before her alarm sounded. She sometimes wondered why she even bothered to set it. Today would be the first time she ran or exercised since she was kidnapped. Hermione had missed her daily routine and could tell that the last seven weeks of inactivity had softened her slightly. As she slipped out of bed and walked to the window to check on the weather, she thought about the previous night and her nude encounter with Jamie.

Hermione was amazed at herself. She couldn't believe that she hadn't panicked. When she and Jamie had hugged, it actually seemed right that no clothes were between them. She couldn't explain it, but their bonding, as sisters seemed more complete.

What had astounded Hermione the most was Jamie's actions or more appropriately, lack of action. She realized that Jamie had seen her naked the day Alex and her had found her, but that was a totally different situation. Last night, not once had Jamie lost eye contact with her. Jamie hadn't used the opportunity to stare at her nudity. Jamie hadn't even mentioned that she was nude. It was as if she didn't find it important one way or the other.

Hermione's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Mum, it's Caitlin. May I come in?

Without hesitation, Hermione said, "Yes."

Hermione turned to face the door only to be shocked to see not one but two girls walk through. She blushed slightly, but didn't run for a robe or try to hide. The mirror had shown her naked in front of Emily. If she honestly desired that future, then today was as good a day as any to start it.

Neither Caitlin nor Emily seemed to notice or care that Hermione was unclothed. "Mum, may Emily speak with you and Dad?"

"Certainly, come on in." Hermione nodded for the girls to take a seat on the edge of the bed, but before they had done so, Jamie stuck her head through the door.

"Is this a private party or can I come?" Jamie asked.

Hermione momentarily stared at the ceiling as if asking how has this all happened. "It's not a party, but you may certainly join us."

Harry yawned and then stretched, his eyes still closed. "Is it time to get up 'Mione? Did I hear you talking to someone?" Harry opened his eyes. Then closed them, rubbing them before he dared to open them again. He wasn't dreaming. He had awoken in the middle of a nudist convention.

He suddenly felt extremely trapped and vulnerable. He was naked with only the covers between him and the nudist gathering. Harry looked at the girls and then smiled. "Did someone come and steal all your clothes during the night?"

"No," Caitlin laughed. "I think this may be something you best get used to seeing. I can't speak for Mum or Jamie, but Emily and I don't intend to ever wear clothes here."

"You do realize that makes you both more vulnerable to tickling," Harry threatened.

"Only if you can catch us, and I doubt you'll be leaving that bed dressed as you aren't." Caitlin teased.

Harry winked at Jamie and Hermione. "That's what I have my helpers for. Grab the little witches!"

Hermione and Jamie eagerly helped Harry in his game as they each grabbed one of the girls.

"Jamie, let me have the newest victim first," Harry said.

Emily screamed and fought to get away from Jamie. It was evident, however, that she was enjoying the game and attention as, for the first time since her parents' deaths, she smiled.

"I'm not ticklish," she said as if offering a challenge.

"Everyone is ticklish someplace. It might take me an hour or so, but I'll find out just where." Harry pulled Emily onto the bed and had barely touched her when she was laughing and screaming for mercy.

"You're easy," he said as he held Emily with one arm and indicated for Hermione to give him Caitlin. Soon Harry was fighting and tickling two screaming and kicking young girls as Jamie and Hermione watched, unable to hold back their laughter.

Hermione held her breath, a few times as it appeared that the girls might kick the covers off of Harry, but by some phenomenon they remained in place. Perhaps Harry had charmed them. At last the girls had enough.

Emily sudden got quite serious. "Caitlin and I talked a lot last night and this morning. She told me I was acting more like a little bitch than a witch."

Hermione was stunned that either Emily or Caitlin would use such a term.

"I love my parents and no one can ever take their place. But, I'm being unfair to you both. You're just trying to help Jamie and me. I'm sorry I was so horrid." Then her mood rapidly changed. "But I'll never call you Mum and Dad!

"Emily, please come here," Hermione tenderly said. Emily crawled over to where she was sitting and then Hermione put her arm around the girl. Emily didn't try to pull away. "Emily, you are correct. No one could ever take your parents' place nor should anyone try. The situation with you and Jamie is entirely different than that of Caitlin. Caitlin never knew her parents and feels comfortable calling Harry and I Dad and Mum.

"You and Jamie knew your parents. You've just suffered a grievous loss, a loss that at any age would be traumatizing, but at your age even more so. Harry and I know we can't take their place and would never try, but we couldn't allow the dreams that your parents had for the two of you to die with them. We just want to help you both reach your potential.

"Jamie and I had a discussion last night about our relationship. She intends to look upon Harry and I as an older brother and sister that have taken the two of you into their home."

Harry nodded his approval. This was the first he had heard of Hermione and Jamie's conversation, but he felt comfortable with their decision.

Emily had a somewhat confused expression on her face. "What do I call you? Caitlin refers to you as Mum and Dad, and for her that's fine. Jamie was already calling you both by your first names, so nothing really changes. I'm rather young to call you both by your first names, it wouldn't seem proper, and Professor Granger and Professor Potter doesn't seem quite right either."

Harry nodded his agreement with Emily's comment.

Hermione thought for an instant. "That is a problem. For the time being why not call us Aunt Hermione and Uncle Harry? Certainly we aren't actually related, but the titles aunt and uncle are not nearly as formal as professor and it lets you use or first names without seeming bold."

Emily nodded her head in approval. "I can live with that. Not to change the subject, but I thought we were all going running."

"Yes we are." Hermione answered empathetically. "As soon as you girls vacate the room so Harry can get dressed."

Emily looked puzzled. "Why doesn't he just get out of bed and slip something on?" Then she realized why. "Oh! Isn't he a nudist like you, Aunt Hermione?"

Caitlin and Jamie looked at each other and burst into laughter as did Harry. Hermione was astounded. Emily thought she was a naturist.






Jamie entered the Gryffindor common room looking for both Amanada and Alex. She wanted to update them both on the arrangements that had been made for her and Emily. She didn't see Amanda anywhere, but Alex had seen her come in to the room and was already heading towards her.

"Hi Jamie," Alex said shyly. He didn't precisely know how to approach Jamie today. It was Valentine's Day and they were supposedly a couple. Not that they had been "alone" together often since Christmas.

It had been a terrible seven weeks for Jamie. First Professor Granger had been kidnapped, and then Caitlin began to suffer identical injuries and was confined to the infirmary. Even once they had found Hermione, both she and Caitlin remained in comas. Then finally, just when everything seemed to be on the verge of returning to normal, Jamie's parents were killed.

Alex didn't blame Jamie. He realized all those things certainly took precedence over their budding romance, but still he missed her. Alex had tender memories of the kisses and hugs they had shared in the Zacherleys' bathroom on the day of the Yule Ball. He could still feel Jamie's naked breasts squeezed against his bared chest. It had been heaven. The last seven weeks had been hell. He imagined it was selfish of him, but he wanted to hold her and kiss her like that again, but he feared that might never happen.

"Hi Alex. Is Amanda around? I want to bring you guys up to date on everything that's going on. I thought it would be easier to tell you both at once."

"You'll have to check the dorm, but she's probably out with Tony." Alex responded, seeming a little upset.

Jamie looked like she wanted to say more about Tony and Amanda, but decided to hold off and instead changed the subject. "Is something wrong with your right arm?'

"No," Alex answered guiltily.

"Then why are you holding it behind your back?"

"Jamie, I didn't know what do. Your parents just died and I knew you certainly wouldn't be in a mood for celebrating. But it is Valentine's Day and you are still my girlfriend, at least I hope you are? It just didn't seem right to ignore it either." Alex handed Jamie the small vase that contained three beautiful red roses.

Jamie's eyes moistened. "You're so sweet, Alex. I'm sorry, what with everything that's been happening I completely forgot about Valentine's Day. And yes, you are still my boyfriend. At least you are if you still want to be."

"Of course, I still want to be. Why would you ask such a question?" Alex looked questioningly at Jamie.

"Alex, it's just that with everything that's happened, I haven't been much of a girlfriend and honestly I don't see it getting much better. Now that Emily is here, I feel I have to spend time helping her get adjusted to living with Harry and Hermione. Not only that, but I really have to start hitting the books in preparation for the O.W.L.s."

"If I don't get at least a thirteen on the O.W.L.s, I won't be eligible for the scholarship. With everything else they are doing for us, it would be unfair for Harry and Hermione to have to pay for my education. I have to do everything possible to help."

"I understand, Jamie. But we can do those things together. I like Emily. It would be fun hanging out with the two of you. As far as the O.W.L.s are concerned, I have to study for them, too. Can't we just study together?"

Jamie smiled at Alex. "You must be the most understanding boy in the world, but you do understand that I mean study, not snog?"

Alex shrugged his shoulders. "Not even a little after a hard night hitting the books?"

Jamie blushed, "Like an incentive for doing a good job?"

"Yeah! An incentive," Alex agreed.

"I'm sure we can work that out. I don't know about you, but I could use a little incentive right now." Jamie had a come-hither look in her eyes.

Alex blushed. "Right here, in front of everybody?" Alex looked around the room. There were at least ten students present.

Jamie nodded her head. "Alex, you're my boyfriend. It's just a kiss. We're not going to shag."

Jamie put her arms around Alex and drew him close. "Happy Valentine's Day." Their lips meet and suddenly they both forgot anyone else was in the area as one kiss led to another and then another.






"Tony, why can't we just kiss? If you really love me, that would be enough." Amanda grabbed Tony's wrist and pulled his hand away from her knickers.

"If you really loved me, you'd understand how I feel and let me go further," Tony begged.

"But you never want to stop. I told you I wasn't ready for sex, but you keep pushing it. You're never satisfied." Amanda sat up straight and fixed her skirt, covering her exposed legs and knickers.

"But I love you, Amanda," Tony insisted.

"Sometimes I wonder," sighed Amanda.

"What do you mean by that? You know I love you." Tony had a hurt expression on his face.

"You say you do, but you never consider my feelings or what I want. When we first met you were so caring, so loving, so gentle. You were content to kiss and hug and it felt so good to be in your arms. But that wasn't enough. You were obsessed with touching my breasts; first outside my shirt and then inside. You wouldn't stop until you had my bra off and were kissing and licking them."

"Admit it. You liked it once you let me," Tony said with assurance.

"Yes. It felt good to be touched and suckled but that's not the point. It wasn't my idea; I wasn't ready to take that step. You kept pushing and begging and making me feel guilty that I wouldn't let you touch me."

"But I knew that once you let me, you'd be glad you did."

"I suppose now you are saying that if I let you take off my knickers I will be glad and then if I let you shag me, I will be glad. Tony, we've come to a cross-road in our relationship." Amanada looked defiantly at Tony.

"Meaning exactly what?"

"Meaning that if we are going to remain as a couple, you will start respecting my wishes. Meaning that if I say no, I mean no. I'm giving you free range above the waist and below the thighs. Anything else is off limits," Amanda spoke with firmness.

"You don't mean that."

"Tony, I love you, but don't test me. If you so much as put a finger on, or in my knickers, we are finished as a couple."

Tony begged, "But I thought you loved me."

"Tony, I think I do, but I need time to be sure. I'll let you know when I'm ready."

Tony looked at Amanda disgustingly, "Like you let me know you were ready for me to touch and kiss your breasts. Somehow I don't see you every being ready to have sex."

Amanada gave Tony an angry stare. "You can either trust me or end the relationship now."

Tony now became angry. "Is that what you want? Do you want to break up with me?"

Amanda eyes were moist, but she held back the tears. "No Tony, that's not what I want. I don't want to break up, but I don't want to feel like I have to continually fight you off either. I'm giving you the choice. Either slow down and back off with the aggressiveness, or break up. The decision at this point is yours."






Sam and Ron sipped their wine as they both studied the menu.

"I think I'll have the stuffed chicken breast. What are you going to have, Ronnie?" asked Samantha.

Ron was startled out of his trance. "What? I'm sorry. What did you say darling?"

Sam smiled as she reached over and put her hand on Ron's. "Where have you been? Your mind seems a mile away."

Ron nervously looked at Sam. "Do you think I'd make a decent father?"

"Ron, you'd make a terrific dad. Timmy adores you. He already thinks of you as his dad."

"I know, but I'm not really. How can a werewolf be a good dad?"

Sam squeezed Ron's hand. "The same way any other man can. By giving freely of their love, and themselves. By being there and caring. By being you."

"Sam, you know that being a werewolf isn't hereditary. It's not passed on in the genes. You have to be bitten."

"I know, Ron. We discussed this before. Except for three days a month you can lead a normal life. You can raise a family."

"But," Ron hesitated, "I am a werewolf. I turn into a horrible creature that if not controlled, would even kill those he loves."

Sam looked at Ron compassionately. "Ronnie, those three days. That's not you. You're a caring, loving gentle person."

Ron's eyes were filled with desperation. "But who in their right mind would want to spend the rest of their life with someone that..."

"With someone that they love with all their heart and they know feels the same about them. I would. Ron, I hope I'm not jumping to a conclusion because I'll be terribly embarrassed, but are you trying to ask me to marry you?"

Ron gulped as he nodded his head.

"If it helps at all, the answer is yes."

"Do you mean that you'd consider being my wife?"

"No, Ronnie. I won't consider it. My mind is all ready made up, but I would like to hear you actually say the words."

Ron trembled as he looked into Sam's eyes. "Samantha will you marry me?"

Tears came to Sam's eyes. "Yes, Ron Weasley, I will marry you."

Then in the middle of the crowded restaurant they both stood and embraced each other. After several kisses Sam looked devilishly at Ron. "We haven't ordered yet. Suppose we go home and I give you a Valentine's delight?"

Ron looked eagerly at Sam. "Will it be anything like the Halloween treat?"

Sam only blushed. "Pay the bill Mr. Weasley and you'll find out."






"Good night Aunt Hermione. Good night Uncle Harry." Emily said as in turn she kissed both Hermione and Harry.

"Good night," they both responded as she scampered off to her room.

Hermione's eyes followed Emily until she disappeared into her room. "What do you think, Harry?"

"Had you asked me that question last night, I would have said we had a rough road ahead of us with her. Something happened to change her attitude. It will take time, but she's trying. Jamie and Caitlin will eventually bring her around."

"Harry, do you ever regret coming back and asking me to marry you?" Hermione asked with a most serious expression on her face.

"Of course not," Harry promptly responded. "What would ever make you raise such a subject?"

"Harry you are only twenty-three. Primarily because of me, you, in essence, have three daughters. Wouldn't you rather be a carefree bachelor with no responsibilities instead of a soon to be married homebody?"

Harry smiled and then before answering, leaned forward and licked her bare breast. Then he gently kissed her lips. "There is no place on earth I'd rather be than home with your body."

Hermione blushed profoundly. "Harry Potter, I'm serious."

"So am I 'Mione. I spent five years 'enjoying' the so-called carefree bachelor's life, the whole time thinking of you. With you is where I want to be the next 150 years. As for the girls, I certainly don't see them as a negative. I couldn't love Caitlin more if she were my own daughter.

"Taking Jamie under our wing and becoming Emily's guardian was as much my idea as yours. It was the correct thing to do, and I have no regrets." Harry put his arm around Hermione. "What you did for Emily today was great. I think it made her more comfortable. What amazed me was that you actually seemed at ease being naked in front of the girls."

Hermione took a deep breath. "Harry, can I be completely honest with you?"

"Mione, if we can't be honest with each other; our marriage is in trouble before it ever starts."

"Harry, I was at ease. At first I was extremely nervous to have Jamie see me, but now... Harry, what I'm about to tell you goes against everything I was ever taught. I was brought up to be a proper English girl."

Harry put his arm around Hermione and drew her close to him. "Spit it out Mione."

Hermione swallowed. "I could never be a naturist. The idea of strangers, more so friends seeing me naked scares me to death, but... Harry, I like being undressed here in our quarters. I didn't do it for Emily. I did it for me."

Harry thought he knew Hermione inside and out; that she couldn't possibly do or say anything to surprise him. She just did. "Do you mean that you want to be like the girls and as soon as the door closes, toss off all your clothes?"

Hermione turned bright red. "Not quite that extreme, but would you mind if I was in the buff some of the time with the girls?

Harry pretended to think for a while and then said, "You realize the extreme sacrifice you are asking me to make. How much it will pain me to have to look at you like you are?"

Hermione gave Harry a swat on the arm. "Harry, I'm serious. Do you mind?"

"Of course, I don't mind. As long as you don't mind if I do this." Harry swept Hermione up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom.






Hermione lay contentedly nestled in Harry's arms. "That was nice Mr. Potter, quite nice. Evidently you were serious when you said you would spend more time down there if I remained smooth."

Harry kissed her in reply. "Hermione, we haven't discussed a honeymoon."

"Harry, it already feels as if I'm on one. Would you be upset if we didn't go anywhere? I'd rather save the money and have all five of us take a special vacation together this summer. I've already missed a month of teaching."

"Are you sure? Maybe we could manage both?"

"Harry, its not where I'm with you that's important, just the fact that I am with you."

"Miss Granger, I love you." Harry seemed ready to begin plying her with kisses, but Hermione stopped him.

"Harry there is something important we need to discuss. It's about my name." Hermione said.

"You don't mean that after all this time you're going to tell me I'm pronouncing it wrong?"

"No, silly!" She became serious, "Not my first name, my last name. I'm the last Granger. Even if we are fortunate to have a child, the Granger name dies."

"You could always do that thing with the hyphen and go by Granger-Potter."

Hermione shook her head. "I hate that. I don't want to be hyphenated."

"In that case why don't you keep Granger professionally? Still be Professor Granger, but in private life be Mrs. Potter. It would probably be a lot less confusing on the students, rather that having two Professor Potters."

Hermione gave Harry a big hug and smile. "You'd be okay with that; you wouldn't mind?"

"Mione, what is important is that I love you and you love me. Names, marriage certificates, all that stuff doesn't make a relationship work. Love does. All I want from you... All I'll ever want from you is your love."

"Harry, you have it. You always have and you always will. Now it's my turn to show you just how I feel about you." Hermione kissed Harry's lips and then began to kiss her way down his body.






"Ginny, I love you. I never meant for this to happen, but I certainly don't regret it. Not for a moment."

"Nor do I. My body still tingles all over. I don't think I've ever felt this good or this happy. I love you. I want to open the window and shout it to the world."

"I'm not quite sure how receptive the world will be to the news; especially your brothers. Maybe we should keep it a secret a while longer. Ron in particular will have trouble accepting us as a couple."

"I know. As always, you are right, but I'm so happy. Can't I tell someone?"

"Well, definitely not Trelawney, she runs at the mouth. Perhaps, you could inform Potter and Hermione. They've always seemed rather levelheaded and understanding. Perhaps we could test the water by telling them first and seeing their reactions to us being a couple. Even if they don't celebrate our happiness, I think they can be trusted to keep it to themselves."

"When should I tell them?"

"That I'll leave to your good judgment. At the moment their plates seem to be quite full, so it may be best to wait at least a short time."

"Your right, at least not until after their wedding. It's going to be so difficult keeping it a secret until then. I adore you so much."

"As I do you, my love. As I do you." He kissed her passionately as she melted once again into his arms.






Caitlin stood at the window watching the snow yet again fall on the grounds of Hogwarts. She marveled at the changes that had taken place in her life since last year at this time.

Last February Caitlin had felt like she was alone in the world; unloved and with no one to love. Now she had the most wonderful mother and the greatest father in the world. She had the sister-like relationship of Jamie and she felt that in time she and Emily would be just as close. She had more friends than she dared name for fear of missing someone and at eleven she had two wonderful boys vying for her attention.

She also had discovered that she had the gift of being a hyperempath. Not just an ordinary hyperempath, but according to Madam Pomfrey perhaps the strongest in the last two centuries.

Last July I wanted to give up and die. If nothing else, I've learned that in life you must never give up. Caitlin watched as an owl left the castle and flew across the grounds. She watched until it disappeared in the distance and then she looked up high in the sky and as tears came to her eyes she said, "Thank you."


End of Chapter 22





As always, I would like to thank those of you who took the time to review. Those reviews mean a lot to me.

Thank you also to my wonderful betas: Atlantis and Amber.

Want to be advised of new chapters and get to read them first? Join Hogwarts Exposed
Sign up to rate and review this story