Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Hogwarts Exposed

Much Ado About Nothing

by Neil 3 reviews

Hermione hasn't seen her two best friends in five years. Harry has been living a self-imposed exile in the Muggle world and Ron has been imprisoned in Azkaban. Her life is about to change dramatica...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Draco, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Snape - Published: 2006-03-25 - Updated: 2006-03-25 - 12178 words

3Original
Hogwarts Exposed Chapter Twenty-three

Much Ado About Nothing


Saturday, April 24, 2004


Jamie watched, as the large tawny owl seemed to fly out of the rising sun and then across the castle grounds on its way to deliver a letter. Spring had arrived at Hogwarts in all its splendid glory. The snows of winter were but a recollection as flowers adorned the lush green castle grounds.

It was a gorgeous morning. Jamie slipped on her socks and running shoes and then hesitated./ If only I could run like this. /She shrugged her shoulders in disgust and searched her drawers for a pair of shorts and her running bra. Jamie started to put on the shorts and then stopped, turned off by their tight fit. Instead she put on a mini skirt and then stood staring at the restricting running bra. She hated how it literally smashed her breasts against her chest like a straight jacket. Call her crazy, but she loved the feeling of running naked and her breasts bouncing with each long stride. She searched disgustedly in her drawers and finally decided on a loose fitting mini top.

Amanda had begged off running for the morning, so she ran down the stairs to meet Alex. She had no more than entered the common room when Alex came bounding down the steps followed by Randy and Matt. Alex took one look at Jamie and said, "Aren't you running this morning?"

"Yes, I'm running!" she practically shouted.

"Jamie," Alex said calmly. How can you exercise dressed like that? You'll be exposed. You may as well exercise nude."

"And would you please explain what would be so awful about that? Who exactly would I be hurting in I ran in the buff this morning?" Jamie angrily asked. "It's not fair. Why do I always have to be so uncomfortable?"

At that moment Caitlin enter the Common Room wearing a pair of baggy short shorts and a mini top that just covered her nipples. "What's not fair?"

"That you and I have to dress to exercise and run," Jamie answered.

Caitlin looked wonderingly at Jamie, "I've never been naked outside. What's it like, Jamie?"

"It's the most exhilarating feeling in the world. It's so hard to put into words, but once you've experienced the sun and air on your body, you never want to wear clothes again."

"I'd love to be able to do that," Caitlin answered, "but as for now, I think Alex is correct. Mum and Dad will have a fit if you exercise in that. Everything will show!"

"Not that you have anything to show, but what you're wearing displays everything too, Caitlin." Randy added.

Caitlin looked at Randy with daggers in her eyes, as she turned red. "Thanks for noticing, Randy."

"Caitlin, I think you're beautiful, but in defense of Randy, you do show everything in that outfit. When you lay back during sit-ups, your upper chest is wholly exposed and your private area is fully on display up the legs of the shorts." Matt stated.

"Why didn't you guys ever tell me this before?

Matt looked questioningly at Randy and then answered. "We thought you knew and didn't care. After all you are a nudist. The only one that really gets a show is the person holding you for the exercises, and that's always Randy or I."

Randy nodded his head in agreement.

Alex looked at Jamie's skirt and then her top. "I don't think that will be the case with you, Jamie. I think everyone there will see you. You may not mind, but Professor Granger and Professor Potter most definitely will be upset."

Jamie looked disgustedly around the room as the others agreed with Alex. 'Okay, wait for me while I go change." Jamie quickly ran up to her dorm and in a few moments revoltingly returned in her shorts and running bra. "Caitlin, aren't you going to change?"

"Why? As Randy said, I have the breasts of a five year old. It's no big deal if anyone sees them, and as for my pubic area, only the holder sees that when I do sit-ups. You don't mind holding my ankles today; do you Matt?"

Randy knew he had screwed up and that Caitlin was angry with him. He could only watch as Matt shook his head indicating that he most certainly didn't mind.

With the warm weather, the group's numbers had once again increased. Even Ginny had taken up the morning routine. The big surprise was that she had partnered with Draco for the exercising, and they actually seemed to be talking and getting along.

As soon as Hermione saw Jamie, she knew something was bothering her. Jamie's ever-present smile was missing this morning. "Is something the matter, Jamie?" she inquired.

At first Jamie shook her head no, but then said, "I've just been frustrated lately. There's so much to study for the O.W.L.s; it seems that studying is all I have time for anymore." She looked at both Harry and Hermione and whispered low. "What really has me aggravated this morning is that I'm forced to dress for running. I really wish there was a way I could do this unclothed."

Hermione looked as if she was about to make a comment, but Harry interrupted her. "We best get started. You have to help Professor Snape with interviews this morning."

Jamie looked at Hermione questioningly.

"The Headmaster has narrowed the field to four candidates for instructor of Care of Magical Creatures next year and he would like my input." Hermione said, answering Jamie unasked question. "Let's get started, everyone. Pair off."

In a matter of moments everyone had a partner except Emily and Randy. Randy looked at Emily and said, "It looks like you and I are the only two without partners."

Emily responded, "Yeah, looks like you're stuck with the little kid."

Randy replied, "You certainly don't look like a little kid to me, and I'd never consider it being stuck."

Emily blushed deeply as Caitlin, who had heard the conversation, irately turned and grabbed Matt's hand.






Harry slowly paced the corridor that led to the staircase for the Headmaster's office. Hermione had assured him that the interviews of the candidates would be over by eleven o'clock; it was now eleven-thirty. He looked up as he finally heard someone descending the staircase. Harry couldn't believe his eyes. It wasn't because the woman was wearing knee high boots with an extremely short skirt, or that her blouse was cut quite low, exposing an inordinate amount of her chest. It was because the young woman was Katie Bell, but certainly not the same Katie Bell he had dated in the summer prior to his seventh year.

Katie ran to Harry as soon as she saw him, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him firmly on the lips. Harry timidly returned her kiss. Katie sensed Harry's hesitancy and broke the embrace. "Harry it's so good to see you again. I just got done talking to Hermione. I'm so glad you both finally woke up to the realization that you were meant for each other."

At first Harry was at a loss for words. "Katie, you're looking marvelous. What brings you to Hogwarts?"

"I was interviewing for the position of Care of Magical Creatures instructor."

Harry was flabbergasted. "I don't understand. You were headed to Auror training the last time I saw you. What happened?"

Katie shrugged her shoulders. "After the first day of training, I had doubts, but gave it a month. I wanted to follow in my father's footsteps, but I just wasn't cut out for it. For about three months I just worked with my Dad in the Muggle world, and then I decided to pursue my love of animals. I worked as an apprentice in a Fantastic Beasts Clinic for a year. The administrator was so impressed with my work that he arranged for me to attend two years of advanced training."

Katie blushed with pride. "Harry, I finished with honors, and at the top of the class. The Dean of the Academy for the Study and Preservation of Magical Beasts personally recommended me to the Hogwarts Board of Directors."

"That's terrific Katie. I'm glad you're pursuing a career in a field you actually get pleasure from. How many candidates did they interview and when will you find out if you got the position?"

"I was the last of four candidates they interviewed today." Katie's face was beaming. "They told me the position is mine."

"That's terrific," Harry said smiling broadly. "Welcome to the staff. When do you start?"

"Well, Charlie is leaving the last day of classes. I have to prepare for autumn, so I'll probably move in the beginning of August." Katie looked at her watch. "I have to be going Harry. It was wonderful seeing you again. I'm looking forward to being on the staff with you and Hermione."

Before Harry could say anything Katie threw her arms around him and stretched to kiss him once again. This time she kissed his cheek, but Harry still blushed intensely. It was at that split second that Draco and Ginny turned the corner. They both stopped and stared as Katie kissed Harry and then dashed off.

"Potter, was that Katie Bell?" Draco asked.

Harry continued to blush as he simply replied, "Yes."

"Wow!" Draco responded. "The years certainly have been kind to her. You were busy snogging and probably didn't notice but she has great legs that end up making one beautiful arse out of themselves. Her cheeks were half exposed as she stretched to kiss you."

"And of course you had to notice that." Ginny said as she shot daggers in Draco's direction. "Harry, what was Katie doing here and why were you kissing her? I thought you were marrying Hermione in less than a month?"

Harry looked angrily at the two. "She was kissing me. I wasn't kissing her. Besides she was just excited. Katie was just hired as Charlie's replacement."

"Well, that will certainly have a positive affect on the landscape," Draco said in his best sexist manor.

"Men! You're all pigs. And you, Draco Malfoy, are the worst." Ginny turned and walked quickly toward the stairs.

Draco ran after her and put his hand on her shoulder, just as Headmaster Snape and Hermione descended the stairs. "Red I was just pulling your chain."

Severus first looked at Ginny and then at Draco. His face had the strangest look, a combination of anger and hurt, but mostly fear. He turned and swiftly ascended the stairs.

Ginny rushed past Hermione and followed the Headmaster up the stairs. "Wait, Severus. Please, we have to talk."

Hermione first looked at Harry and then at Draco before saying, "Do I want to know what's going on here?"

"Depends," Draco answered smugly. Does it bother you if your future husband snogs sexy girls in the halls of Hogwarts?" Draco walked off leaving Hermione staring at a pale Harry.

"Well, Harry?" Hermione asked as she stood tapping her toe; hands on her hips.

"It wasn't really anything," Harry said nervously. "Katie was just happy about getting the job. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug as she left. Of course, Ginny and Draco picked that very time to come round the corner."

"Are you sure Harry? She told me that if she saw you she was going to give you a big wet one on the lips." Hermione laughed. "Harry, I love you. You do realize that if you ever cheat on me, I'll know it instantly. You have the guiltiest look on your face."

"Katie told you she was going to kiss me?"

"Yes, I told her you would probably be waiting down here for me. Harry, she was just kidding around. Besides I trust you. What did you think of the way she was dressed?"

"That outfit makes Jamie look like a conservative dresser. I know Draco approved."

"Severus didn't. After we told her she had the job, he commented on her attire. Said he hoped she would dress more appropriately for classes come next autumn."

"What did Katie say?"

"She said that how she dresses has nothing to do with her teaching ability. That she intends to dress as she pleases and if he doesn't approve perhaps he should withdraw the offer."

"Wow! I bet Severus lost it."

"Actually, he didn't. He backed down. Said it wasn't a condition of employment, just a suggestion. Harry, I'm glad she is going to be teaching here. I always liked her, even if I didn't show it when you two were dating. She's feisty!"

Harry simply nodded his head in agreement.

"Harry, what was that all about with Ginny and Draco."

"You've got me. Two months ago they were barely speaking to each other and today it seemed like they were fighting over Draco's appreciation of Katie's outfit. It looked like Ginny was upset. Speaking of upset, did you see the look on Severus's face? Why was he so disturbed over Draco and Ginny arguing?"

"Severus has been rather protective of Ginny since her father died," Hermione said. "I don't think he wants to see her hurt by Draco again."

Harry didn't argue the point, but he didn't think the look on Severus' face had been one of a concerned father figure.






Jamie paced the floor as Caitlin and Emily glared at each other over the chessboard.

"You realize you have to make a move sometime today, I hope?" Caitlin said in her bitchiest voice.

"Give me a chance to study the board; will you?" Emily answered, obviously irritated. "I didn't complain when you took forever to make your last move. What is your problem today, anyway? You've been nasty to me all morning. What did I do to you?"

"Listen to her, Jamie," said Caitlin. "Little Miss Innocent. You know perfectly well what you did. Don't tell me you weren't trying to put a move on Randy."

"Oh, is that why you're treating me like crap? I didn't put a move on anyone. Neither Randy nor I had a partner. Everyone else was paired. What did you expect us to do? Besides, you have to make up your mind sooner or later anyway. It's not fair that you keep stringing them both along. Wizard Law doesn't allow polygamy."

"I'm not stringing anyone along. They're just friends. I don't want a boyfriend yet. I'm only eleven," Caitlin responded sharply.

"No. You don't want a boyfriend. You want two of them. You're the one that fought with Randy and he's the one that paid me the compliment. I didn't do anything but show up to run. You have no reason to treat me like I'm some sort of low life that is trying to steal your guy. What makes you even think I'm interested in him?"

"You think I'm blind. I saw the two of you talking after we got done running."

"Will you two knock it off?" Jamie yelled. "Studying for the O.W.L.s is hard enough without having to listen to you two constantly bickering. Give it a break. Neither one of you is even in your teens yet. Boys should be the least of your worries."

Emily and Caitlin sat in startled silence. Neither one of them was accustomed to Jamie being angry or yelling. Jamie walked to the window and rubbed her face as she stared out. It was a beautiful spring day and she had wasted most of it inside. She had spent the majority of the last two months studying every waking hour and she needed a break. Suddenly she had a brilliant idea.

"Harry and Hermione will be back shortly. Tell them I needed a break and decided to go for a run down by the Quidditch Pitch."

Jamie went to her room to dress as both girls abandoned their offended chess pieces and followed her. "Can I come with you?" Emily asked.

Jamie put on her socks and sneakers and then slipped on her robes. Her shorts and running bra remained lying on her bed. "Not this time. I love you guys, but I just need to get away for a while."

Caitlin stared at the bra and shorts lying on the bed for a moment before saying, "You're going to run nude, aren't you?"

"Please, don't tell your mum and dad," Jamie said.

She was at the door and out of the room before the girls could argue with her.

Emily hesitated only momentarily before running to the bedroom she shared with Caitlin who was on her heels. "I'm following her. I'll be darned if I'm missing a chance to run unclothed outside. Are you coming?" Emily asked as she quickly slipped on her running shoes and robes.

Caitlin hesitated briefly, but then quickly stepped into her shoes and slipped on her robes.

Without talking they scurried out of the room and down the stairs. They reached the main door just in time to see Jamie depart and the door close. When they got to the door they slowly opened it just wide enough to see the direction Jamie had taken. After giving her time to get a head start, they quickly followed.

Earlier in the day the grounds had been inundated with students enjoying the especially warm spring day. Now the majority of them had returned to their dorms with the exception of a few couples that still remained on benches near the lake.

Caitlin noticed one couple look at Emily and her in a strange way as the two girls hurried down the path toward the Quidditch Pitch. Caitlin imagined that she and Emily looked rather peculiar running along with their robes clutched tightly closed. Most students had been lightly dressed during the day due to the fine weather. And no one ever wore robes on weekends except in the winter to go out doors.

The girls caught up to Jamie as she tried unsuccessfully to gain entrance to the changing rooms. She turned, a disgusted look on her face, and saw Caitlin and Emily watching her. "What are you two doing here? I thought I said I wanted to run alone."

"Have a heart, Jamie," Emily implored. "Do you realize how long it's been since I had a chance to run outdoors unclothed?"

"Okay, as long as you're both here, but no more squabbling," Jamie sighed.

Emily looked at Caitlin, who shrugged her shoulders and nodded in indication of a temporary truce.

"The changing rooms are locked, so we'll have to leave our robes outside." Jamie proceeded toward the nearest tree. "Be sure to tie your robes to a limb so that they don't blow away."

Emily was out of her robe in a flash, but Caitlin slowly slipped hers off as she nervously said to Jamie, "What if some one sees us?"

Before Jamie could answer, Emily jumped in. "I thought you were a naturist. So what if someone sees us. It's no big deal. Jamie and I have been seen nude by hundreds of people."

"It's not being seen that bothers me," Caitlin answered. "I'd have no problem walking through Hogsmeade naked. It's just my parents. I don't want to do anything to cause them embarrassment or get myself kicked out of school."

"Caitlin, I did this before, after a Quidditch game. Few people come this far from the castle, especially not this late in the day. The odds are slim that anyone will see us."

"Besides," added Emily. "Who is going to bother to check out you and I when Miss Nude Teen is around?"

Jamie turned a bright red as Caitlin questioned, "Miss Nude Teen?"

Jamie gave Emily an evil stare as she said to Caitlin, "Last year when we were on vacation at Cap D'agde my parents talked me into taking part in a beauty contest. I find such things demeaning, but they practically begged. Well, I won and little sister here has never let me hear the end of it."

Jamie thought about that day. "In retrospect, I'm glad I did it. It made them happy. They were really proud of me." Jamie was almost ready to cry. "But you can't imagine how ridiculous it feels to be walking on a stage nude except for a stupid sash that says Miss Nude Teen.

Caitlin looked at Jamie questioningly. "I thought being naked in front of people didn't bother you."

"Oh, it wasn't being naked that bothered me. It was wearing that stupid sash all day while Muggle photographers took photos of me. I felt like a fool."

Caitlin thought to herself that it wasn't a fair contest. Jamie was so pretty. No one else stood a chance of winning.

"The perimeter of the Quidditch Pitch is one-half kilometer. How many trips around do you little ones think you can make?" Jamie asked in a jesting manner.

"More than you," Emily replied.

"That sounds like a challenge," Jamie laughed.

The girls made sure their robes were securely tied to the tree and then began jogging over to the Pitch. This was the first time Caitlin had ever seen Jamie run naked and she was amazed at the contortions Jamie's ample breasts made as she ran.

"Doesn't it hurt when they bounce like that?" Caitlin inquired.

"It bothers some people. Mum always told me I was a masochist because I actually love the feel of their movement."

Caitlin couldn't help staring in envy at Jamie. Then she looked at her own tiny chest. Come on guys. I get my period now every month; I'm officially a woman. Isn't it about time you two make an appearance? Please!






The two fifteen-year-old wizards staggered out of the Clash barely able to stand upright.

"Didn't I tell you that would be easy, Crow? Muggles are brainless. With a stolen ID and a little Glamour, you can get as much Muggle liquor as you want."

"Maybe, a little too much," Dennis Crow said as he bent over and started to puke his guts out.

Dick Bancroft laughed at his inebriated comrade. "If you're going to hang with me, Crow, you best learn how to handle your booze."

"Right now I'm more worried about handling a broom. I don't think I'm in any condition to fly."

"You're a wuss, Crow. The wind in your face will sober you up in no time."

"Fine," said Crow, "but what keeps me from falling off before I sober up?"

"Fear of me. If you fall off and kill yourself, I'll personally break your neck. Come on, move it. I want to get back in time for the evening meal."

"Do you think anyone missed us?" Crow asked.

"In our house? I doubt it. They're all as stupid as Muggles except for the Gryffindor lover, and I'm sure Marburger spent the day in heat chasing his bitch. All we have to do is fly low over the forest until we get to the Quidditch Pitch, and then walk to the castle from there and we're home free."

In a matter of moments they reached the location where they had hidden their brooms. As soon as Dick watered the flowers, they were on their way back to Hogwarts flying a not very straight path over the Forbidden Forest.






"I'm impressed," said Jamie. "I didn't think you two would last this long. What do you say, one more lap and we call it a draw?"

"Sounds good to me," Emily replied.

"So, Caitlin what do you think of running unclothed in Mother Nature's home?" Jamie inquired.

It's the greatest sensation in the world. I just wish I didn't feel so guilty and uneasy about doing it. If only we could workout like this in the morning without the fear of repercussions."

"My sentiments exactly," concurred Jamie.

"You know what I wish?" Emily asked, but didn't wait for a reply. "I wish you both would remember that my I.Q. is only 160 and not over 200 like you two super stars. Please tell me what normal eleven-year-old fears repercussions?"

"One who has lived most her life with no one that loved her or would look out for her." Caitlin answered.

"Well, those times are over," Emily said. "Now you have two sisters."

"That's right," Jamie agreed as she put her arm on Caitlin's shoulder. "Now let's do that last lap so we can be back in time for dinner."






"Land near the changing rooms," Dick said. "We'll walk to the castle from there."

"Okay," Crow answered. His stomach felt better, but he still had a wicked headache. He rubbed his eyes with his hand and as he did so, he saw an unbelievable sight on the Quidditch Pitch.

"Dick, you won't believe this," Crow said. "Look over at the Quidditch Pitch."

Bancroft yawned as he turned his head in the direction indicated by his mate. What he saw almost made him fall off his broom. It most certainly made him stop yawning. "Damn! This is unbelievable. Quick, land before they spot us."

The two Slytherins brought their brooms to rest between the forest tree line and the Quidditch Changing Rooms. Swiftly they ran to a vantage point where they could see, but not be seen.

"Did you get a good look at them?" Bancroft asked. "Do you know who they are?"

"Nah, we landed too rapidly. From the long hair, I'd say they were unquestionably all girls. Two young ones and one older."

As Bancroft studied the girls, suddenly he realized who the older girl was. "Shit, that's Zacherley. What luck. Will you look at that pair of tits bounce? Damn, I wish they were closer so we could get a good look."

"Who do you think the other two are?" Crow asked.

"Who the hell cares? Neither one looks like they have anything worth checking out. One is probably that brat Granger adopted. She and Zacherley are attached at the hips. Damn, I wonder if they do this often? Crazy bitches, running around completely starkers."

"Dick," Crow gave Bancroft a nudge. "They stopped running. It looks like they're headed this direction."

"This is too good to be true. We're going to get a look at that bitch up close and personal. Damn, what I'd give for a pair of Omnioculars right now. This is a moment that should be shared with all of Hogwarts. Quick, lets hide at the edge of the forest so they don't see us until we get a close look."

As they ran for the forest, Dick saw a sight before him that made a perfect day even more perfect. "Will you look at that Crow? It's their robes. Quick, help me grab them and let's get out of here."

Dennis suddenly looked extremely disappointed. "I thought we were going to hide and get a close look at Zacherley's tits and pussy."

"All in good time. Think about it. No clothes. With the sun setting it will get much colder. They'll be hungry. They'll be forced to walk to the castle as they are and guess who'll be at the door to greet them with the whole Slytherin house at his side."

"Yeah, yeah, but I've never seen a girl naked. And it's not just any girl; it's Zacherley."

"Later. This is an opportunity too good to pass up."

Within moments they were running toward the castle shielded by the trees. They were gone long before the girls nonchalantly returned to the area of the Changing Rooms.

"Jamie, that was fun. So much better than when we run in the morning. Can we do it again?" Emily asked excitedly.

"I don't see why not. After all we're not hurting anyone by running nude. Since no one knows about it, what's the harm?"

Caitlin looked at Jamie nervously. "I'm pretty sure someone knows about it." Caitlin said, pointing in the direction of the tree where they had hung their garments. "Our robes are gone. Jamie, what are we going to do? Mum and Dad will kill us."

Jamie looked forlornly at the tree. "I'm sorry, Caitlin. This is entirely my fault. I should have been more responsible than to do this, especially and involve you two."

"Excuse me, but after all we are nudists." Emily said indignantly. "I'm as angry as you guys that some jerk stole our robes, but what's the big deal. So a few people see us naked. Who cares?"

"Emily, how many times does it have to be explained to you? We live in the world of the clothed. If we don't follow their rules we will be ostracized. Neither Caitlin nor I are ashamed to be seen nude. But this isn't just about us. Our being seen this way would be an embarrassment to Professors Granger and Potter. Is this the way we pay them back for their kindness to us?" Jamie stared at Emily in disbelief.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." Emily sat her bare butt on a large rock. "But if we can't return to the castle like this, exactly what are we going to do?"

The girls just looked at each other in complete silence.






"Crow, you wait here. Keep an eye out for our little nature girls. They have to come back this way. I'm going to get a camera and alert the rest of Slytherin House so they can enjoy the humiliation of Zacherley and her little friends along with us. I doubt that they'll try sneaking back till after dark. That gives us time to get ready for them." Dick Bancroft was beaming from ear to ear. His time for revenge was at hand.

"Well make it fast," Crow responded. "I feel like I'm going to have to puke again."

"Damn, what a pussy you are. Here, guard these robes with your life. They're the only proof we have until our guest of honor and her little friends return to the castle." Bancroft tossed the girls' robes to Crow as he ran inside.






"Well, did the brain trust come up with any ideas yet?" Emily asked sarcastically.

Jamie gave Emily an extremely annoyed stare. "Not really. It seems we have two options. We can either wait here and hope someone comes and rescues us, or after dark try to sneak into the castle."

"Somehow I don't think we will get far sneaking into the castle," Caitlin stated. "I have a feeling whoever took those robes will be waiting for our return and probably with a lot of friends. Our only hope is that someone comes looking for us."

"But what if they think something bad happened to us and they have the whole school search?" Emily inquired.

"If that happens, then the whole school will know we are naturists and we'll just have to learn to live with it." Jamie said.

Caitlin looked at Emily and Jamie nervously. "If that happens, I don't think Mum and Dad will be too happy. They might not allow us to be naked anymore."

Emily looked startled. "Jamie, they wouldn't do that. Would they?"

"I don't know, but I would hardly blame them if they did." Jamie answered in a depressed manner. "This was really a stupid idea. I feel rotten."

Caitlin put her arm around Jamie's waist. "Emily and I wanted to do this as much as you. We're all equally to blame."

"Yeah," added Emily. "We're sisters and we stick together, remember. It was everybody's fault. I guess all we can do now is sit and wait for it to get dark."

Caitlin and Jamie both simply nodded in agreement.






It had been a rather quiet dinner until suddenly Dick Bancroft rushed into the Great Hall. All of a sudden the noise level at the Slytherin table increased. Within minutes most of the Slytherins had shoveled down the balance of their food and hurried out of the Hall.

"Amanda, what do you think all the ruckus is about over at the Slytherin table?" Alex asked, an inquisitive expression on his face.

Amanda shrugged her shoulders. "I haven't the slightest idea, but Tony is headed this way. Surely he'll know."

As soon as Tony reached their table, it was evident he knew what was going on. From the look on his face it was likewise apparent that he wasn't bringing good news.

Tony looked at both Alex and Amanda disgustingly. "Dick claims to have seen the three of them running naked on the Quidditch Pitch."

"And you believe him?" Amanda asked.

"He claims to have their robes. The Slytherins have all gone to watch the show. They figure that the girls will try to sneak back after dark." Tony waited for Amanda to respond.

Amanda shook her head in frustration. "Jamie's not ashamed of being a nudist, but she wanted to keep it from the other houses because people have a tendency to treat nudists as if there is something wrong with them."

"Well, it won't be a secret much longer. Not unless, Jamie knows an underground way back into the castle. They're all taking their wands and cameras. Dick intends to illuminate the sky as if it were daylight." Tony's face looked as if he thought preventing this was impossible. "I have to go with them or I won't be considered a loyal Slytherin. Just wanted to let you know what was going on. Wish there was something we could do to help the girls."

Amanda gave Tony a quick peck on the cheek and then watched as he hurried to join the Slytherin lynch mob. "Alex, what can we do?" Amanda asked desperately.

"I can't think of anything we can do, but maybe they can help." He indicated Harry and Hermione who were just about to leave the Great Hall. "Even if they can't, we have to tell them what's happening. Come on we have to catch up with them."

Alex grabbed Amanda's arm and practically dragged her up to the staff table. "Professor Granger, Professor Potter, may we please speak to you for a moment? It's important, about the girls."

As soon as Hermione saw the panic in Alex's eyes, she ushered the two students to the side of the rapidly emptying hall. As Alex explained the situation, Hermione looked at Harry in frustration. "If only I had told them about the spell this morning, this could have been prevented."

Harry took Hermione's hand in his. "Hind sight is always perfect. I think we can get the girls out of this situation without the Slytherins turning it into a circus, but I'll need your help." He looked at both Alex and Amanda who swiftly nodded their approval. "Good, follow us to our quarters and I'll fill you in on the details."






"Okay everyone!" Dick shouted to get the attention of the assembled Slytherins. "In order to have this work, Zacherley and her little friends have to think no one is around and that they can successfully sneak into the castle through this entrance. That means you must all stay quiet and hidden in the bushes until they have gotten practically to the door."

"Crow and I will be inside. When we fling open the doors that will be the signal for you to all light your wands and surround them. Make sure that you get lots of pictures. I'm sure some of you guys will be more interested if a quick feel, but we want to preserve this moment, so get lots of pictures."

Bancroft turned to Crow and smiled. "Zacherley is going down my friend. After tonight she'll be ashamed to show her face. If we're lucky, the bitch will drop out of school."

"You're the man, Dick. This is going to be terrific. Hope I get to grab a feel when we mob them." Suddenly Dennis remembered the robes he was carrying concealed under his own and took them out. "Dick, what should I do with these?"

"Guard them with your life. In the event that Zacherley somehow gets by us, they are the only proof we have to corroborate our story."






"It's dark Jamie, and starting to get rather chilly. Do you think it's safe to start back yet?" Caitlin inquired.

Jamie nervously said, "Yes. Be prepared for the worst. If someone from our house took the robes as an innocent prank, we'll probably be all right. They might even meet us with them. If on the other hand it was someone like Bancroft, we'll probably be met with searchlights and cameras."

Jamie hesitated before saying, "If Dick is behind this, it will be bad." She looked at Caitlin and her sister. "He won't be happy only to take pictures. Don't be surprised if we get rushed and guys try to grope you."

Emily's eyes bugged. "Do you really think they'd do that? Tony's a Slytherin and he's nice."

"I've never figured out why Tony's a Slytherin. Perhaps the hat made a mistake." Jamie said.

"Or," added Caitlin. "Perhaps not all Slytherins are bad. The house has a dreadful reputation, but I bet some Slytherins are great people once you get to know them."

The girls slowly and with awareness started the long walk back to the castle.






Harry stood just next to the open bedroom window with his broom, ready to be off. Next to him stood Alex and Amanda examining with wonder the invisibility cloak which Harry had given them to use. Hermione stood behind the two students reminiscing of her adventures with Harry and that cloak. "There is nothing that can undo the fact that Bancroft and Crow saw the girls running naked, but we can prevent anyone else in the school from seeing them. We can also create doubt in the minds of the other Slytherins as to the veracity of Bancroft's story."

"Fortunately this window is not within view of the Slytherins gathered outside. The overcast evening and lack of moonlight are also to our advantage. Hermione, you'll have to create some sort of diversion so that Alex and Amanda can, with the help of the cloak, regain possession of the girls' robes. With the girls back in the castle and their robes returned, Bancroft's creditability will be diminished."

"Harry, you have to fly so far out of the way to avoid being seen. It will take forever to get all three girls back." Hermione said with concern.

"No, I'll fly Caitlin and Emily back and allow Jamie to use my broom. It will only be one trip. We'll land on the flat area of roof and then I'll transport them to this window one at a time. Try to return here as soon as you have retrieved the robes." Harry said.

Alex and Amanda looked at each other with bewildered expressions wondering how Professor Potter proposed to fly Caitlin and Emily back if Jamie was using his broom. Neither, however, had the mettle to query the Professor.






The girls crouched behind the bushes watching the castle door. Finally after a few moments Caitlin spoke. "It looks deserted. I say we make for the bushes nearest the door. Once we are concealed there, we can plan our next step."

"I'm not sure," Jamie answered. "It almost seems too quiet."

"It is!" The male voice startled the three girls to such a great extent that it actually caused Emily to lose momentary control of her bladder.

Tears of embarrassment streamed down her face. Harry, upon realizing what had happened, straight away did a cleansing charm and then put his arm on her shoulder. He whispered in her ear. "Don't let it bother you. It's no big deal. Voldemort did it to me twice."

"How did you know we were here?" Caitlin said in relief.

"I didn't know exactly where you were, but knew it would probably be somewhere along this path." Harry gave Jamie a glance. "It was your friend Dick Bancroft and his mate Dennis Crow that came upon your robes. The Slytherins are lying in wait in the bushes ahead. Tony told Alex and Amanda, who came to Hermione and I"

"I'm sorry, Harry." Jamie said contritely. "It's my fault. I should have never given into my desires and worse, should never have drawn in Caitlin and Emily."

"What's done is done. As they say, no sense crying over spilt milk. Hermione and I accept part of the blame. There was a charm that we should have taught you that would have avoided this entire situation, but we hesitated sharing it. The important thing now is that we get you back to the castle and try to minimize the damage. Hermione and the others are trying to regain possession of your robes as we speak."

"Are you going to fly us back one at a time?" Emily asked.

"No." Harry answered. "You and Caitlin are going to fly on my back and Jamie will follow us on my broom."

Caitlin looked at Harry in both shock and awe. "Dad, can you fly without a broom?"

Harry laughed at the expression on Caitlin's face. "As I am; no I can't. But I'm an Animagus like you mum. I can take the form of a Golden Griffin."

Emily began to tremble. "Caitlin and I are going to ride you bareback. What do we hold on to?"

"You'll be fine. I'll try not to fly too fast or take high degree turns. I won't be able to talk once I change form so I'll give you instructions now. Jamie, you may have to help them get astride me, and then you follow on my broom. Emily you get on first and wrap both your arms and legs around my neck. Caitlin, you sit as close to her as possible. Lock your ankles under her legs and wrap your arms around her chest. I want both of you to lean forward as far as you can. Don't be frightened when I change appearance. It's still me and I would never hurt any of you. Are you all ready?"

The girls all nodded their heads although Caitlin and Emily both looked not the least bit enthusiastic about the situation. Harry closed his eyes as he left the change course through his body. He felt the familiar wrench of his bones as they altered shape. The pain of the transformation had become so familiar that he was anesthetized to it now.

The change might have become familiar to Harry over the course of years, but this was the first time either Caitlin or Emily had witness such a transformation and they backed away with trepidation. "Don't be afraid," Jamie said trying to relax the girls. "It's still Harry. We haven't any time to waste. Emily, let me help you up first."

Jamie helped the young girl aboard. Once astride the winged lion, Emily wrapped both her arms and legs tightly around the neck. Caitlin climbed on board and slid tightly against Emily wedging her ankles between Emily legs and the Griffin's body. Next she wrapped her arms around the other girl's upper body forming an X in the front. She held onto Emily's chest as if she would surely die if she released her grip.

Jamie walked to the front of the beast. "Okay Harry, They are ready or as ready as they ever will be."

The beast winked an eye and then began to take great strides as its wings unfurled. Although seemingly impossible the girls held even tighter as the beast left the ground and soared into the air.

Jamie stuck out her right hand and said, "Up!" Instantly Harry's broom jumped into her hand. She quickly mounted the broom and kicked off. In a flash she was following the Griffin.






"Where the hell are that bitch and her little friends?" Dick Bancroft complained as he paced the floor just inside the castle entrance.

"Maybe they got in through another entrance," Crow suggested.

"There is no other entrance accessible from the Quidditch Pitch unless they go through the Forbidden Forrest or swim the lake. I doubt even the great Jamie Zacherley is up to either of those tasks; especially not when the kindergarten girls are with her."

"But what if she did?" Crow pleaded. "We'll be the laughing stock of Slytherin. Everyone will think we made up the story."

"That's why you're guarding those robes. Their names are embroidered on the collars. Having them doesn't prove they were nude, but it certainly lends credence to our story; especially since they were not at dinner."

Suddenly Bancroft heard footsteps. "Someone is coming. Hide those robes behind that tapestry."

Dick was surprised when only Professor Granger came round the corner. He had thought he heard multiple pairs of footsteps.

Bancroft could tell by her expression that Granger was suspicious as to why the boys were hanging around the castle corridor at this time of night.

"Mr. Crow, Mr. Bancroft, you are quite a distance from the Slytherin dorms. What brings you to this section of the castle?"

Dick hemmed and hawed briefly before saying, "The Slytherin dungeons are damp and musty. Crow and I thought we would get a bit of fresh air before retiring."

"Oh," Hermione said knowingly. "In that case you better hurry outside. You only have fifteen minutes before all students must be within the castle walls. I wouldn't roam too far."

Bancroft cursed the Professor under his breath as he motioned for Crow to come outside with him. Crow was very hesitant to leave the bulging wall hanging that he had been leaning against, but begrudgingly joined his mate.

The two had barely closed the door when the disembodied voice of Alex said, "That was almost too easy."

"Yes," answered the voice of the unseen Amanda. I wonder if the missing robes could possibly be causing that bulge in the tapestry?"

"Don't gloat," said Hermione. "Just grab those robes and let us get back to the staff residences. I trust Harry located the girls without any difficulty."






Harry slowly drifted to a landing on the balcony of the deserted Great Hall. Jamie landed next to him. Emily and Caitlin both seemed quite relieved to be on a firm surface and quickly slid off. As soon as they had disembarked, Harry transformed back to his human form.

"That was cool, in a scary sort of way." Emily announced.

"Were you scared?" Caitlin asked. "I thought it was a breeze."

"Is that why your arms were wrapped so tightly around by chest? I thought you were trying to flatten my breasts." Emily retorted.

"We had to land here because unlike a broom, a Griffin can't hover at one place," Harry stated. "I'll have to fly you individually to our quarters. Caitlin, suppose I take you first. Hop on in front on me so I can hold you."

Jamie and Emily watched as Harry and Caitlin quickly soared to the open window of staff quarters. In no time Harry returned and soon was clutching Emily tightly by her waist as they too flew toward the open window.

Jamie stood alone waiting for Harry's quick return. As he landed she proceeded to mount the broom in front of Harry and then hesitated. "Harry, I'm accustomed to riding at the rear. Would you be more comfortable with me holding your clothed body rather than you having to wrap your arm around my naked waist?"

Harry simply said, "That might be best." He had been concerned about holding Jamie. Not that he had any sexual desires toward her. Harry had actually gotten quite accustom to seeing her naked. It was holding her naked that gave him a problem and it bothered him that he felt this way. He often hugged and tickled Caitlin and Emily when they were nude, not thinking the least about it. Sometimes it seemed like Jamie wanted to join in, but was afraid. It was like she was still a little girl, but trapped in a woman's body. Harry made a mental note to talk to Hermione. She always had the answers.

Hermione was waiting at the window to first give Jamie a hand getting in and then Harry. As Jamie dismounted she felt Alex gazing at her. He had looked at her before, especially in first year, but now it was different. It felt good. The way he looked at her made her feel special, beautiful, loved. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and then turned to Amanda.

"I see you guys retrieved our robes. Was it difficult?" Jamie asked.

"Not with this," Amanda said as she showed the invisibility cloak to Jamie.

"Professor Potter, did you have that cloak when you attended Hogwarts?" Alex asked.

"Yes," Harry answered. "And no, I never used it to sneak into the girls dorms."

Hermione gave Harry a grin.

"Well, at least not to watch the girls change. Hermione would have killed Ron and me. Enough about me and my school days, how are we going to bring today's adventure to a close and prevent it from happening again?"

"I'm sorry," said Jamie. "What happened today was entirely my fault. I've been studying a lot; feeling sorry for myself and just went and did something stupid. It won't happen again. I should have known better, but worse, I never should have gotten Caitlin and Emily involved. They shouldn't be punished. Just me."

"Emily and I aren't babies," said Caitlin. "We knew what we were doing. Jamie didn't force either of us to go. Actually she told us we couldn't, but we followed her anyway. Despite what happened, I'm glad we did. I loved being one with nature."

Emily eyes went from Jamie to Caitlin and then rested on Hermione and Harry. "I don't think we did anything wrong. I think it's wrong that we aren't allowed to run free. Wearing clothes to me is like penning up a wild animal in a cage. It's cruel. Who did we hurt by running around the Quidditch Pitch starkers? I want to continue to do it. What's more, flying naked was awesome. I want to be able to fly that way, too."

Hermione stepped forward and put her arm around Emily. "No one is going to be punished. Harry and I agree with you. Not that either of us would ever do it, but you are correct in that your running nude doesn't hurt anyone. There is a way you can run like you did today without anyone ever being aware. It's a charm, rather comparable to the ones on Hogwarts. We hesitated telling you about it because it is not faultless, but it is undoubtedly better than a recurrence of today."

"How does it work?" Caitlin asked elatedly.

Hermione continued. "Like I said, it's analogous to the charm on Hogwarts. If a Muggle looks at Hogwarts, they don't see a vast castle, but rather they see the remains of a castle. Your body can be charmed in a like way to make it look like you have garments on when if fact you don't. Jamie, would you mind if I used you as a demonstration model?"

"Not at all," Jamie said rather excitedly. "What do you need me to do?"

"If you would just go to your room and speedily slip on your shorts and running bra and then come back here."

Everyone watched as Jamie literally ran to her room. Before anyone even had an opportunity to query Hermione further concerning the charm, Jamie had returned wearing the requested garments. Hermione recited a simple charm and then touched her wand to Jamie's body.

"I didn't feel anything!" Jamie said.

"You're not supposed to." Hermione answered. "Would you mind slipping the bra and shorts off now as we watch?" Jamie did as requested and then laid the articles on the chair. With the exception of Harry and Hermione, everyone in the room looked thunderstruck.

Hermione smiled at the group. "Alex," Hermione asked. "What do you see?"

Alex had a look of total bewilderment on his face. "Jamie, still has on her shorts and bra, but she can't. I saw her go through the motions of taking them off. They're lying on the chair. It was as if she had on two bras and two pair of shorts. I saw her remove the first layer, but the second stayed in place."

Caitlin looked at her Mum excitedly, "This is marvelous. Not only won't we have to wear clothes to run, but we'll never have to wear them." She looked at Emily, "We can even go to class naked and no one will be the wiser."

"Is that accurate Aunt Hermione?" Emily asked. "Will we be able to do that?"

"No," Hermione answered. "Sadly the charm is not without its limitations and glitches. This is a quite simple charm compared to those on Hogwarts and also doesn't have the safeguards. For instance not only do Muggles see ruins when they look at Hogwarts, but also when they get near the grounds they suddenly feel the need to go elsewhere. If a Mmuggle were to physically step foot on Hogwarts grounds they would see the castle as it is."

"I don't understand Professor Granger. What do the wards that prevent Muggles from entering Hogwarts have to do with this spell?" Alex asked.

"Obviously, we can't put a spell on a person that makes everyone think they have to go elsewhere when they get near you. That means people can touch a person under this charm. Alex, hold Jamie's hand and tell me what you see."

Jamie offered her hand to Alex and he gladly took it. He smiled and nodded his head. "I understand what you mean Professor. She's quite beautiful, but she's also quite naked."

Jamie blushed profusely, not because Alex could see her as she was, but because he had referred to her as beautiful in front of everyone.

"That is one of the problems with the charm. If a person touches you, they see you as you really are. There are others." Hermione went on. "Jamie, would you go stand in front of the mirror and tell me what you see."

Jamie proceeded to the mirror as the others followed. "I see me as I know I am, naked."

Amanda kept looking back and forth between Jamie and the mirror in disbelief. "That's amazing. When I look at Jamie, she has on her shorts and bra, but when I look in the mirror I see her without her clothes. Why is that Professor?"

"When you look at Jamie, your mind is being deceived by the charm into seeing something that doesn't exist. Her clothes. The mirror has no mind and isn't deceived. Neither are you when you view the reflection rather than the actual person. There is one further problem with the charm. If anyone within hearing distance says the words "Finite Incantatum"..."

Professor Granger didn't have to finish her sentence. It was clear what happened if those words were spoken. Using the charm within the walls of Hogwarts would be tantamount to asking to be exposed.

Emily's face looked as if she had a thousand questions. "Now that we know the spell, do we have to use it here in our quarters?"

Harry, put his arm around Emily's shoulder and surprisingly instead of pulling away, she nestled against him. "No, not unless you'd feel more comfortable doing so. The same would hold true for Jamie and Caitlin in their dorms. As long your mates don't feel awkward about your nudity and you are comfortable, I see no reason to change anything. We're only suggesting this as a safer alternative to what took place today."

"May I also suggest that you take someone such as Amanda or Alex with you as back up. Someone who isn't nude and can get help if a problem arises." Hermione added.

"Mum, I know using the charm for classes is out of the question, someone is always saying "Finite Incantatum", but what about for exercising in the morning?" Caitlin asked.

"I feel more secure with the charm when you are far away from the rest of the student body, but I won't say no. You'll have to be particularly careful avoiding reflections and choosing who holds you for exercises," Hermione replied. "Perhaps you and Emily could hold each other and Jamie I'll hold for you if you desire."

Jamie smiled at Hermione, but looked none too happy with the suggestion she had just made. "I certainly appreciate the offer, but I know that would make you extremely uncomfortable. Alex, you've been my regular partner for years. Do you mind continuing as such if I'm nude?"

Alex envisioned a great many cold showers in his future, but knew he wanted to stay partnered with Jamie.

"Mum, I've always partnered with Matt or Randy, mostly Matt. Can't I stay with him?"

Emily for the moment looked dejected until Caitlin smiled at her and said, "Randy likes you. I'm sure he'd be willing to hold for you if you are comfortable with him seeing you."

Emily looked at Hermione almost pleadingly. "Would that be all right Aunt Hermione? Could Caitlin and I pair with Matt and Randy instead of each other?"

Hermione looked to Harry for guidance. Harry smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"You girls will never cease to amaze me," Hermione said. "I could never exercise or run in the buff, yet alone do it with a boy as holder. It must be wonderful to be that comfortable and confident with your body."

"Now that we have that all settled," Harry said as if quite relieved. "What should we do about the Slytherins hiding in the bushes about the castle? Do you girls intend to let them stay out there all night or make an appearance so that they know you are in the castle?"

"If it were just those two drunks, I'd vote you leave them out there all night. Problem is Bancroft and Crow are inside, its Tony and the others that are out in the bushes," Amanda blurted out.

Hermione stared at Amanda, "What do you mean by two drunks?"

"Didn't you smell it? No, you probably wouldn't have. You weren't nearly as close to them as Alex and I. They reeked of alcohol and I don't mean butter beer."

Harry turned to Alex. "Is what Amanda is saying true?"

Alex nodded his head. "They definitely had both been drinking extensively. There is no way to prove it, but I'd suspect that they snuck off school grounds and went to a Muggle bar. Probably flew off from the Quidditch Pitch. I'd bet that they saw you guys on their return."

Jamie shook her head in disgust. "To think that I almost felt bad that we were making a fool out of them. I can't believe they would sneak off the grounds."

Amanda looked at Jamie in disbelief. "How can you not believe it? He purposely tried to hurt you, possibly kill you in the first game of the season. Jamie, it's wonderful that you try to see the good in people, but you have to stop ignoring the evil. Bancroft and his entire family are evil. They are Purebloods who look down on the rest of the wizard world as their inferiors."






Jamie, Caitlin and Emily had quickly dressed and donned their robes, and were now on their way to the entrance where Bancroft, Crow and the rest of the Slytherins had been encamped for the past two hours. Jamie had done a silencing charm so that their approach went undetected. As they neared the turn they slowed their pace and Jamie peeked around the corner.

"This is perfect. They have their noses glued to the window. We can probably sneak up right next to them." Jamie very slowly and quietly covered the distance until she was standing directly behind Dick Bancroft. Caitlin and Emily stood just to her rear.

Jamie whispered in Dick's ear. "What's taking so long? Where do you think they are?"

Bancroft was startled and jumped in surprise. "How the hell should..." He turned and when he saw who the voice belonged to his face turned white. "How the hell did you and your kindergarten friends get back into the castle?"

Crow just watched, dumbstruck to see Jamie and the two girls and quite disappointed that they were all now fully clothed.

"Don't you read fairy tales Dick?" Jamie replied. "The good witch always beats the evil wizard."

"You think you're a smart arse don't you Zacherley. This isn't over. You forget that we have robes with your names. They don't prove that you were out there nude, but it certainly gives credence to our story. Crow get me their robes!" Dick shouted arrogantly.

Dennis ran to the tapestry, but realized he was dead when he saw that the embroidery was hanging flat against the wall. In panic he patted the wall and searched the floor, but knew his search was in vain. The robes were gone.

"Dick, I'm sorry. I don't know how, but they're gone."

Bancroft shouted in anger. "You stupid piece of shit! I told you to guard them with your life. Now it's just their word against ours." He turned and looked angrily at the girls. "You bitches think you're smart. Don't you? Well, I may not have proof, but that won't stop me from telling the entire school that you three are weird and run around starkers."

Emily had promised to keep quiet, but she was never one to shy away from a fight. "We don't have any proof either, at least not yet. But if you start telling people we are some sort of weird freaks, we might feel compelled to spread the word that you and your mate here have been sneaking off grounds and drinking illegally."

Bancroft just stared at Emily in disbelief and then said to Jamie, "Zacherley, you haven't heard the last of this. No one makes a fool of Dick Bancroft"

Emily wasn't done. "We've heard the last unless you're as stupid as you look. It's remarkable the marvelous job your parents did naming you. I've never met anyone who lived up to their name so well, Dick."

"Little bitch," Bancroft mumbled as he grabbed Crow by the shirtsleeve and turned toward the door. "Come on, shit for brains. Let's tell the others that tonight's party is canceled." He looked back at the girls and gave them an evil smirk. "No, not canceled, rather just temporarily postponed."






"I'm glad you both agreed to sleep in the apartment tonight. I really wanted to talk about today," Emily said as she adjusted her pillow.

"I think we all do," answered Jamie. "I imagine even Hermione and Harry knew it. That's probably why they didn't seem the least surprised when you guys asked me to sleep in here."

"You don't mind giving up your huge bed to sleep in my little one, do you?" Caitlin inquired.

"No, I'm fine. You guys are the ones cramped in one bed," answered Jamie.

Caitlin gave Emily a wink indicating she should follow her lead. Emily nodded her head. "Actually," Caitlin said between giggles, "Emily and I were just looking for an excuse to be in bed together."

Before Jamie knew what was happening, Caitlin was straddling Emily's body, and then the two girls embraced and kissed each other. "We're a couple," Emily cried, trying to hold back tears of laughter, "we wanted you to be the first to know."

Somehow Jamie managed to keep a straight face and said with all seriousness. "You know I was wondering how long it would take the two of you to realize that you were meant for each other. I guess you already realize how beautiful a couple you make. Just one thing, that kiss looked rather weak. Would you like me to show you how to give each other tongue?"

Caitlin and Emily stared at each other and then simultaneously went, "Ugh. Let's get her."

The girls both jumped out of bed and ran to tickle Jamie, their laughter and giggles echoing through out the room.






"Sounds like the girls are in a good mood tonight," Harry said as he cuddled Hermione in his arms.

"Yes," Hermione smiled as she twirled the hair on his chest. "I think we're well on our way to becoming a family."

"Mione, you're the brains of this duo. Why am I afraid to get close to Jamie? I fool with Caitlin and Emily all the time. We roll on the floor and tickle and have a great time. Sometimes Jamie looks like she feels so left out. I want to grab her and include her in the fun, but I'm afraid."

"Today when I rode the other girls here, they sat in front of me on the broom with my arm around them. Jamie suggested she sit behind me and I was glad she did. I was afraid to touch her. Why can't I treat her like Emily and Caitlin?"

Hermione laughed, "Well, Jamie is a lot older than the other girls and some girls that age think they are too old to fool around like that. I don't think that is the case with Jamie. I believe Jamie will always be a little girl at heart and I think she would love to join in with you. That can't happen, however, until you both are able to forget she has breasts. You're both afraid of making contact. Harry, it would be innocent, but you have to both believe that. If it helps any, I trust both of you. I don't think she still has those types of feelings for you and I know you would never hurt me. If I find you two wrestling on the floor, even if she's nude, I'm not going to run and pack my bag. I'll do one of two things. I'll either watch and laugh, or I'll help whoever is losing. Harry, love is trust and trust is love. I could never love or trust anyone more than I do you. It might be difficult, but I think you and Jamie should talk about the subject of touching."

"'Mione, what did I ever do to deserve someone as wonderful and beautiful as you?"

As Hermione rolled over on top of Harry she said, "You know, I was wondering the same thing?"






"Guys, admit it. Now that it's all over, wasn't today great?" Caitlin asked.

"It was fun, even being stuck outside without clothes was neat." Jamie answered.

"And starting tomorrow we no longer have to wear clothes to run or exercise," added Emily. "That is going to feel so great."

"You do intend to warn Randy about what's going to happen when he touches your ankles?" Jamie asked.

"I guess, but it would be great to see the expression on his face if I didn't. Can you imagine? He looks down at my ankles, positions his hands and when he looks up, Tra Lah."

"Emily, I can't get over you," Caitlin said as she looked at Emily with dismay. "Sometimes you're so nice, and other times, well you've got an evil streak."

Emily laughed, "Must be my Slytherin blood boiling to the surface."

"Slytherin?. Were you parents in Slytherin?" Caitlin inquired.

"No," Jamie answered for Emily. "Our parents didn't have the opportunity to attend Hogwarts. Our ancestry, however, is quite a mixed bag. My Mum's parents were from Gryffindor and Hufflepuff and Dad's were from Ravenclaw and Slytherin. I had no idea what house the hat would decide to put me in."

Caitlin had a horrible thought. "That means you might not get into Gryffindor." Caitlin put her arm around Emily and hugged her. "I was so counting on us all being in the same house next year. You could end up in any house. Even..." Caitlin hesitated as the name caught on her lip. "Slytherin."

"Yeah, I'd like to be with you guys, but I'm prepared to go wherever the hat puts me. Truthfully after today I'm sort of hoping for Slytherin."

"Slytherin!" Jamie shouted. "Why on earth Slytherin?"

With the straightest face possible Emily replied, "Dick Bancroft. I was sort of hoping that if he got to know me better that maybe he would invite me to next year's Yule Ball."

Caitlin wrapped her hands around Emily neck as if to strangle her and Jamie tossed her pillow at her sister.

"You little tart," Caitlin shouted. "I thought you were being serious."

"Actually except for the part about Dick, I was. I could easily end up in any one of the four houses." Emily answered.

"By the way," Jamie commented, "I was extremely proud of the way you stood up to that twit today."

"Yeah, that was extremely cool. You really hit him hard and fast with the zingers," Caitlin added.

"I'll tell you what was cool," Emily, replied. "Your parents were cool. They way they handled the whole situation. Not once did they yell, and instead of banning us from being nude, your mum comes up with a way we can do it every day of the year. And they're both Animagi. I'd love to be able to do that. Wouldn't you guys?"

"Nah," Caitlin shook her head no. "I'm going to be going through enough training to become a Hyperempath, besides Mum says that transforming is quite painful, especially at first."

Without thinking, Jamie nodded her head and said, "It is."

Emily stared at her sister, "It is. You didn't say I heard it is. You said it is."

Jamie bit her lip. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys. I'm not supposed to tell anyone until I'm registered at the end of seventh year." Jamie hung her head. "Even Mum and Dad died not knowing."

Caitlin look astounded. "You can do that? You can change into an animal? What animal are you? Please can you show us?"

Jamie felt guilty in that she had divulged what was supposed to remain a secret. "I guess now that you know, there's no harm in my showing you."

Caitlin and Emily watched as Jamie got out of bed and then down on her hands and knees. She began to concentrate. In a matter of seconds her form had change to what they thought was a beautiful white horse, but they then realized it was a unicorn. Neither girl had ever seen or touched a unicorn before so they both jumped out of bed. It seemed they completely forgot it was Jamie as Emily stroked the animals back and Caitlin petted its head. Then as quickly as she had changed, she changed back. Both girls seemed disappointed.

"You know what Emily? You give a great back scratch. Any time you're interested in giving me one, just let me know. And Caitlin, I know you want your breasts to grow, but please believe me when I say that rubbing them against my nose won't help."

Caitlin blushed, "I did, didn't I? I'm sorry Jamie I forgot it was you."

Emily just nodded her head, "It figures you would be the most beautiful animal that ever roamed the earth. Do you think I could learn to do that?"

"I'm not sure Emily. It's not something every witch and wizard can do, but according to Professor Granger the rarity of Animagi is more due to people not wanting to go through the pain and effort more than it is their lack of ability. If you have the ability, I'm sure Hermione will teach you."

Suddenly Emily burst into tears. Caitlin wrapped her arm around Emily's shoulder and Jamie came and sat on the bed next to her, rubbing her leg as she asked, "What's wrong? You were so happy and cheerful, then suddenly you started crying."

"Jamie, that's the problem, I'm happy. It's only two months since Mum and Dad died. I feel so guilty. Does being happy mean I've forgotten them? That I don't love them? Because, I do love them. And I haven't forgotten them, but damn. Harry and Hermione are so nice, and I love you guys so much, and I'm happy and I feel I should still be sad. Jamie, would you please hold me like Mum did when I was little?"

"Sure Em."

Caitlin kissed Emily on the cheek as she slipped out of the bed and returned to her own. Jamie nestled Emily to her chest and rubbed the young girl's back. Caitlin could still hear Emily softly crying as Jamie encouraged her to let it all out.


End of Chapter 23





One more chapter and this school year is complete.

As always, I would like to thank those of you who took the time to review.

Thank you also to my betas who for this chapter were: Amber, Rebecca and Nicole. I would have been lost without you.

Want to be advised of new chapters and get to read them first? Join Hogwarts Exposed
Sign up to rate and review this story