Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fuck, Just Because You Can Have Everything, Doesn't Mean You Can Have Everything

Strong, Proud, Ready (hopefully)

by DecayDanceLover 0 reviews

Estella.Notes.People.The Siskas.Running.This can't be good.Read to find out what Estella is doing with notes and running.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-02-28 - Updated: 2009-02-28 - 1024 words

1Moving
Fuck, Just Because You Can Have Everything, Doesn't Mean You Can Have Everything

William, Mason, Trace (I guess), Hailey, and Vicky-T would get a note. I think Rachel and I were history.
I turned on my laptop and started typing away to make the exact same notes. Mind you, Sisky wasn’t getting a note because I wouldn’t be staying at the Siska place.
The note consisted of two simple sentences all typed in a happy cursive fonts.

Dear Reader,
I’ve run away from the shitty house I leaved in until I found out some bad news. I’m staying at Adam T. Siska’s house until further notice.
Estella Wentz


This wasn’t my best plan, and I wasn’t sure it’d work. This was my only plan to escape my parents. My owners. My leash.
I didn’t need them. As long as I got Mrs. Siska’s love and acceptance I was fine. Ashlee and Pete didn’t matter, The Siskas did.
“Hey Mrs. Siska, I hope you don’t mind, but can I runaway to your house?” I asked in a hopeful determined voice but I think the sadness outshined it all.
“Oh sweetie, come here! Of course you can, I consider you my daughter so you can consider me your mother!” Mrs. Siska exclaimed. She took me, without hesitation, and embraced me like I wish my mom had done with me once in my life.
It was the one time in my life someone had accepted me. Mind you someone over thirty!
“Oh my, I must straighten up the guest room and oh my! I don’t have time to be talking here with a guest when I must prepare things!”
“Take it easy, Mrs. Siska!” I laughed giving her another hug before she ran away calling for Jason to help me unpack and shit like that.
I rolled my eyes and laughed. That was Mrs. Sisky for you. Everything had to be perfect for her guest. I guess it was kind of hard since Mr. Siska (who I’ve never met) was always away from home for work.


Sisky stared at me from the doorway of my new room. His soft brown eyes studying me like a schoolbook as I read my book.
“So what happened the day you screamed at me?” he asked. I guess his confidence was rebuilt and he was lucky I was only two days pregnant.
I put my book on the keyboard of my laptop. “Take a seat, Adam.”
Sisky hesitated at first but still came and sat next to me. Obviously he enjoyed being the first to know what happens where.
“Trace and I had sex but he didn’t use a condom. Now this skinny belly of mine is gonna be a balloon with a fucking kid inside in five months and twenty eight days.”
“At least you picked summer.” Sisky muttered. I knew he had loved me. I knew he was mad. But he didn’t understand the reasons.
He got up and started his journey to the door. I swallowed my pride and blurted out everything before he touched the gold doorknob.
At the end I was in tears crying into Sisky’s shoulder like a baby. I was crying because I’d betrayed Sisky but not in the right way. I was falling apart at the seams but when I had my baby I had to strong. That was the only hard part.
I had to be strong. This kid wouldn’t get to know their fuck head grandparents. But that was beside the point.
“Estella Marie Wentz, calm down! You shouldn’t be crying. I understand and I probably would have done the same with the parents you’ve got. But suck it woman! You chose this path and you can’t have a fucking breakdown every forty steps but that is a big mess. Your mom is testifying against Trace and we’re supposed to tour with Metro Station next month!”
It was easy to tell Sisky was concerned about the tour more because my breakdown had made no sense.
I had to suck it and switch it with my pride. I’d show Pete and Ashlee they couldn’t take all of me. They’d see the me that they’d stripped down so her friends could build back up.
“Sisky, you’re right. I’m gonna show Pete and Ashlee the strong kid they created. She’s going to raise a child and prove to them she knows more than they think. They won’t be able to tear me down with words, it’ll take more.” But I had a feeling say that was easier than fucking doing it.
Sisky wrapped an arm around my shoulder protectively. As if saying he would protect me from anyone tearing me down. I knew that was true. I knew he loved me, sometimes more than a sister. I leaned my head against his shoulder as if agreeing to this protection idea.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Holy French Fries This Was Short!

"Now where's your pickett fence, love?
And where's that shiny car?
It didn't ever get you far
And you never seemed so tense, love
I've never seen you fall so hard
Do you know where you are?
And truth be told, I miss you
And truth be told, I'm lyin'
When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell
Hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell
Hope it gives you hell" ~ The All-American Rejects - "Gives You Hell"

Does Estella really believe what she's saying?
Can Estella stay under the Siska's roof without hurting Sisky?
Will Jason want what he can't have? (estella)
Will Estella face the facts and realize she can not raise this baby?
What happens if Estella overstays her welcome?
What if Trace comes back?


I am SO smirking right now!! I know this is short and all
but the next one will come really quickly, promise!
I already know what's going to happen.
*Can I have at least one review?!?! PLEASE*
Alright, I
Sign up to rate and review this story