Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Cause Everyone Hates You.

Chapter 15

by MyChemicalSuicide 8 reviews

Omgg. Gerard's mamaaa. :O:O And some... porn?!?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-03-01 - Updated: 2009-03-01 - 1411 words

0Unrated
Okay, so thanks for the reviews.... No but seriously, the 3 people who did review are wonderful and I lovee you guys. :] Well it's 3:30 in the morning and I'm a tad delirious right now, so if this chapter seems like it was written by someone who just took some LSD, I apologize. I'll try my hardest to remain normal. Soo here it is! Chapter 15!
----


Oh.
My.
Fucking.
GOD.

How do I go about explaining this? It's my mother! Oh God! She's going to murder me. Slice my throat with that butcher knife in the drawer, claw my eyes out with her finger nails, or something equivalent to those things.

"Um.. Err.. It's not what it looks like?" I try this lame ass excuse, but she obviously doesn't buy it.
"Then, Gerard, please do tell. What is it?" She looks at me intently.
"Uh.. It's just me.. And Frank. On the bed. Together."

Wow, yeah, good job, fairy.

"Oh? Really, now?" She said, her voice remaining menacingly calm.
I gulped, "Mhmm."

I felt so bad for Frankie, having to just sit there and watch this all play out.

"Well.. What are you two doing on the bed?"

Confessing their love for each other!

"Umm.. Just laying here. It's really quite normal for teen boys like ourselves to lay down with each other... In a bed.."
"Is it, now? Really? Is it really?"

"Well, no. But we are." Frankie said, slight fear in his voice.
"And why is that?" My mother questioned him.
"I dunno.."
"Oh come on, do you both think I'm that dumb?"
"..What?" I questioned.
"I do realize that you guys are obviously 'together'. I heard you talking from the stairs."
"S-So you're.. Not mad?" I said, looking blatantly confused.
"Of course not. As long as you're happy, Gerard, I'm okay with it."
"Oh.. Wow. Thanks.. I guess."
"You guess?"
"Erm.."
"What I think he means is 'Wow, mom, thanks so much. You're so awesome.'" Frank covered for me.
My mom laughed, "Well, if that's what he really meant... Why don't you two come upstairs for dinner, Mikey made beef stew."
"Okay, we'll be up in a minute. Bye mom!" I queued for her to leave.

She got up and left, leaving a slightly tense but relieved feeling in the room.

".. Wow, your mom is like.. Great."
"I'm just surprised she wasn't mad."
"Well, duh." Frankie smiled, kissing me quickly before getting up and running upstairs, me following right behind him.

We ate dinner in silence, with the occasional glance from my mother, who had a smirk played across her face the whole time.

My life is really fucked up.

You're telling me!
No, no I don't believe I was telling you.
Ha fucking ha. But yeah, you're pretty weird.
I know you are, but what am I?
Really? No, really? Seriously? You seriously just said that?
Evidently.
If I had a head, I'd be shaking it right now.
Ha ha! You don't have a head! You're not a man!
Wha- Oh, thinking about dick, now are we?
Not yours!

Dinner was finished, and I wanted to ask my mom if Frank could stay the night, but it would be weird right now.. Whatever.

"Hey, mom?" I ask as she beings to wash the dishes.
"Hm?"
"Umm.. Is it cool if.. Uhh.. Frank sleeps over?" I ask, instantly turning red as she looked at me with a sly grin passing over her lips.
"Sure, but if I hear anything I swear-"
"MOM!" I yell, turning even more red and covering my face with my hands.
"Yes, Gerard, it is okay for Frank to sleep over."
"THANK YOU!" I turned and left the kitchen, Frank walking behind me. I walked upstairs to go bother Mikey when I heard some rather strange noises coming from his room.

Grunts, moans.. Things along that line.

Frankie and I both clasped our hands over our mouths as we approached the slightly opened door. I peered in through the small crack in the door and noticed the glow of the television. Frank pushed me out of the way to see what was happening inside of the room.

Frank began to laugh loudly, and I had to clasp my hand over his hand which was clasped over his mouth to prevent too much sound to come out. I slowly pushed the door open a bit more to get a better look when a slightly sweaty Mikey turned around and let out a shriek.

"GERARD?! GET OUT!" He yelled.
He in return got a round of hysterical laughter from both me and Frank. I walked in the room, Frank hesitating to step in, but doing so anyway. The movie was still playing as I went and sat over by Mikey on his bed.

"Oh.. Oh my God! Is.. Is that GAY PORN!?" Frank yelled when he glanced to the TV screen.
"What? NO!" Mikey yelped before snatching the remote from his bedside table and quickly pressing the power button.
"Mikey!" I laughed, "You were watching gay porn? Do you like to watch guys get it on?"
"NO! It.. It was the only one I could find?" He replied weakly, his face going fire engine red.
"Dude, its cool if you like that stuff. We don't care. Really, it'd be pretty hypocritical if we were to judge you for watching that, now wouldn't it?" I asked, biting my lip slightly to prevent laughter.
"Can you please just leave?"
"Mikey, are you gay?" I asked, completely ignoring his request.
"NO! GERARD!" He whined, "GET OUT!"
"'Cuz you know, if you are, I know this.. Erm.. hot.. guy who lives by Frankie. I bet he'd be interested in you."
"Really? I mean, NO! GET OUT! SERIOUSLY!"
"Oh my God! I knew it! You are gay. That's totally cool, Mikes." Frank added, trying to comfort him, but epically failing.
"Fine, sure, whatever. Just get out." Mikey said, putting his head in his hands.
"Aw, Mikey. It's 100% okay if you are gay. I promise it is." I said, looking to Frank for some help.
"Yeah, Mikey, there's nothing wrong with it. Just look at Gerard and I. I don't even think we knew we were gay, at least you know you are."
"NO! I don't know that I am, I just think that guys are better then girls, and I don't think anyone should waste there time on a woman."
"Then, Mikey.. You're gay." I said, sucking my lips in to prevent a smile, and more laughter.
"..Well, yeah.. I-I just.. So who's that guy you mentioned?" Mikey said, a small smile starting its way to his lips.
"His name is Ray, and he thinks that Frank and I are gorgeous, and since you and I are from the same genitalia, I think he'll think you're pretty gorgeous too."
"..Cool, how old is he?"
"Well, hes 17, but 2 years isn't much. I'll bring you over to Frank's one day, and you guys could hang out."
"Okay, thanks. Umm.. could you guys leave now, I'd like to.. um.. yeah.."
"I think we get it Mikes." Frank said, pulling me out of the room by my arm.


"Wow, two strange things in one day. I guess the Way household is pretty exciting. You guys should have your own reality show!"
"Ha. That would be cancelled after the first episode, kiddo."
"Kiddo? Please!"
I winked, and walked back downstairs and into my room once again.
Frank wasn't far behind me, and he sprawled across my queen sized bed.

"You know, Frankie, you're the perfect addition to my room." I said, looking at him laying there.
"Oh, so I'm just an addition now?" Frank giggled, getting up and grabbing me by my shirt sleeve, dragging me to the bed. He pushed me down, and sat on my lap, kissing me softly. He let his lips drag across my jaw, down to my neck where he nibbled and licked. Leaving visible marks.

"Frankie, my little vampire." I sighed, pressing him closer to me, and lifting his chin for access to his mouth.
"You know it, Gee." He smiled, putting his head onto my shoulder.
"Well, I love vampires."
"And I love you."

----
K, yeah, I know. Pretty cliche ending, but I tried. Were you expecting the whole Mikey thing? I wasn't! No seriously, I wasn't. It just popped in my mind when I was typing the mom situation. O_e

Reviews make updates come faster! :]]

XO
Emily.
Sign up to rate and review this story