Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Cause Everyone Hates You.

Chapter 16

by MyChemicalSuicide 7 reviews

Mikey and Ray meet. Ence ence ence ence.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-04-15 - Updated: 2009-04-16 - 1004 words

0Unrated
Goodness! I feel horrible, I feel like I've neglected this story! I'm sorry!! It seems like I've apologized a lot while writing this, but I just want all of you guys to know that I truly do love this story, it's readers, and it's reviewers. Don't be mad at me, I'm just a procrastinator and I'm fucking lazy. I'm really sorry, but I'm going to continue this story until I feel it's time for it to end, which shouldn't be anytime soon, I promise! So with that.. Chapter 16!


I don't even remember falling asleep, but I obviously must have because I woke with Frank connected to my side, my arms hugged around him. I got up slowly trying not to disturb Frankie, who was still sleeping. I looked at the digital clock that was resting upon my bedside table, and saw that it was only seven fifteen. I tried to process how early this is, but my sleep fogged mind just didn't allow it. I silently walked up the stairs to make myself a bowl of cereal. I reached the kitchen and saw Mikey sitting at the table with his head in his hands.

"Hey, Mikey. Whats wrong?" I ask, sitting in the chair across from him.
"Nothing. Leave me alone!" He cried, never lifting his head.
"Mikes.."
"Gerard.. Please leave me alone."
"..Alright, but if you want to talk, you know I'm always here." I say, getting up from the chair and heading for the cabinet.
"Gerard, I'm so confused!"
I put down the box of Frankenberry and walk back to the chair I was previously seated in.
"About what?"
"You know.. The whole 'gay' thing.. I mean.. I'm pretty sure I am, but I don't think I want to be. I'm scared." He cried.
"Aw Mikey, don't cry. I know how you feel. It's a really confusing thing, you just need to follow your heart, and do what you think is best for you."
"Yeah, I guess you're right.. Since when did you become so wise?" He sniffled.
"Wise? Nahh.. Just awesome." I smiled hearing Mikey scoff, and went back to my cereal making. I ate breakfast with a silent Mikey and then ventured back down to my room where Frank was still asleep. I jumped on the bed and he jumped up, eyes wide.

“Hi, Frankie!” I said as he was rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
“Hey, Gee.” He said groggily. “Why’d ya wake me?”
“’Cuz I was bored, duhh.” I said, leaning down to kiss his cheek.
“Gerard, you’re too cute.” Frank said, smiling sleepily.
“You should see yourself in the morning, now that’s cute.”
Frankie blushed and got up from the bed, we both got dressed and went upstairs. He had some cereal, while I brushed my teeth and turned on the TV. Frank begin the assault on his teeth when Mikey came down to the living room.

“Hey, Gee.. You know how you were talking about that Ray guy..” Mikey said to me apprehensively.
“Yep.”
“D’ya think we could.. Uh, ya know.. Go hang out with him.. Today?” He said, never making eye contact.
“Sure, he lives right next door to Frank.”
“Okay, cool. Just tell me when we’re gonna go.” Mikey said before returning upstairs.
“Hey, Frank, looks like we’re hanging out with Ray today.” I yelled to Frank.
“Ah na ah hud iky ay dat” Frank said while still brushing his teeth.
“…What?” I said, and Frank rinsed out his mouth.
“ I said ‘I know, I heard Mikey say that.’” Frank said matter-of-factly.
“Oh.. Okay. Well we’ll just hang here for a while then hang with him later.”
“’Kay.” Frank said, coming to sit down by me on the couch. He was still tired, I could tell. He laid his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes briefly. We watched TV for a while, Mikey occasionally peeking down the stair to see if we were ready to go. It got kind of annoying, and I realized how antsy Mikey was getting, so we all decided that we should go now.

--

About ten minutes after we left my house, we were at Frank’s. We all strolled across the lawn and knocked on the door to Ray’s house. He opened the door only seconds later.

What a fucking freak!
Be nice..

“Hey, guys!” Ray greeted, drawing out the word making it seem creepy.
“Uh, hey.” I said, glancing over to Mikey who was had his eyes fixed on Ray.
“Wanna, um, ya know.. Chill with us?” Frank asked hesitantly.
“Hell ye- Who’s this?” Ray said, lifting his eyebrows and gazing at Mikey.
“I.. I’m Mikey.” He responded, looking in a daze.

What. The. Fuck.

“Oh.. Hey, Mikey. I’m Ray.” Ray said dreamily, holding out his hand to Mikey.

They shook hands, taking a little longer then a person normally would.

Or SHOULD
I actually agree with you.
As you should.
-Insert mental scoff here-

“Soo.. Wanna get a-goin’?” Frank said, standing next to me awkwardly looking at the two who’ve been connected at the hands for.. I’d say a minute.
“Huh? Oh, uh, yeah. Let’s go.” Mikey said, not even bothering to look at me because he was too busy drooling over Ray.

“Where should we take ‘em?” Frank whispered in my ear.
“I dunno.. Mikey likes books…”

What are you suggesting? The library? How stupid are you?

“How does the library sound, guys?” I said, emphasizing the last word to get their attention.
“Yes, sure, fine. Let’s go.” Ray said, never breaking his gaze with Mikey.

This should be fun…


---
The next update won't take as long to be updated I promise! And it'll also be longer, too. I was just short on time today. Sorry!! Okay, well, the whole RayxMikey thing was brought to you in part by EndlessDark who inspired that pairing.(: Review if you read it, cuz then I'll love you emensely, prrromiseeee!
Sign up to rate and review this story