Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Ebony Ring

Abandoned and Confused

by xxMISSCOFFEExx 0 reviews

Three...yah...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-03-02 - Updated: 2009-03-03 - 769 words

0Unrated
"Oh, my back!" Gerard moaned as he flopped down in one of my kitchen chairs. I cocked an eyebrow; he was 17, and already whining about back problems? What a goof. We weren't done with the house, but we had most of it done. All that was left was the living room...and my room.
"Quit bawling, you big baby. I have no problems whatsoever," I gloated, twirling into the dining room. Gerard pouted adorably and then crossed his arms.
"Yeah, because you took gymnastics for 12 years...ahh...hey, Rubes, come here for a second, will ya?" I laughed and slid back into the kitchen, and screamed as I was suddenly drenched with water. My cell phone, everything I had in my pockets that was electrical--most importantly, my cell phone- was gone.
"GERARD! MY CELL PHONE GOT WET! YOU IMBECILE!"
"Heh, nice shirt." He commented lightly. I looked down, not understanding, until I saw my black and white striped bra showing through my white t-shirt. My eyes widened and I pulled my purple jacket-hoodie over myself.
"Pervert! You are buying me a new cell, and it's going to be the Lotus!" I yelled. Gerard smiled.
"I'll be right back. I need to go get something out of the car." With that, he walked swiftly out of the front door. I went upstairs to my room to change my shirt, muttering the whole way about how much of an idiot he was. When I heard the front door slam, I ran downstairs with a new shirt and attitude.
"Hey, you were gone for a long...Hi." Gerard had a cell phone bag in one hand and holding someone else's in the other. Gerard grinned hugely like he won the lottery.
"Ruby, this is my girlfriend, Lindsey. Linds, this is my best friend Ruby. Well, Sasha, if you want to call her that." My eyes tightened a teeny bit; he was NOT EVER supposed to tell ANYONE my real name.
"Hi, Lindsey. Nice to meet you!" I smiled and said the false words through clenched teeth. She smiled and shook my outstretched hand.
"Nice to meet you too, Sasha." I took a deep breath and counted to ten, muttering profanities that were directed to her the whole time. She smiled smugly at me.
"Gee Gee, I wanna go to the store..." She breathed in a whiny voice. "Give her her...phone...so we can go. Please...?" Gerard touched the tip of her nose with the tip of his pale fingertip. I noted that his fingernails were painted black.
"Okay, okay, honey, okay," He shushed her quietly and turned to address me fully for the first time. "Sasha, here is the owed phone. I hope you like it. I'll see you around, Red?" He said, shoving the phone in my hand
I bit my lip at my nickname. That always got me with him. "Yeah. Sure. Why not?" Gerard nodded once and spun around to the door. "See ya." Lindsey glanced back at me, and I swear I saw a smug, evil smile on her face. I swallowed when the door closed, and took the phone out of it's box, needing to call one of my other best friends.
Frank? No, he's too...crazy. Bob? No, I'm still mad at him. Mikey?... oh, yeah, he's the sensitive one... I thought. Then my alter ego in my mind fought back. But every saint has a past... I shook my head and called his number.
"Hello?" His voice was like eating chocolate...only better.
"Hey, Mikey. Can we talk?" I kicked myself mentally for letting my voice break.
"Yeah, sure, babe. What's on your mind? Let Professor Mikey take control." That did it. Next thing I knew, I was giggling like a little school girl, rolling around on the living room floor. Once it passed, I was solemn.
"Mikey...Gerard's been...avoiding me lately. He said he wanted to talk as we cleaned, but we didn't. Lindsey, she doesn't like me. What's up?" I started to cry. Darn my stupid emotions.
"Sasha, it's okay. Do you want me to come over?" Mikey was the only one allowed to call me that. I was just about to grant him permission when I heard, "But, Mikey..."
My voice cracked as I croaked softly, "No, that's okay." I hung up on him, crying harder. It's hard enough when your best, best, best friend abandons you, so think of hard it is when the help abandons you. I didn't worry about the rest of the house. I just went back up to my room and cried myself to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story