Categories > Books > Harry Potter > It's A Halloweeny Time of Year?

It's A Halloweeny Time of Year?

by My--Toro--Romance 0 reviews

Halloween ridiculuous-ness several months too late. RL/SB slashy XD

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: James,Lily,Lupin,Peter,Sirius - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-03-05 - Updated: 2009-03-05 - 1715 words

-1TrainWreck
Halloween Frolics

By TonksxMoony (my other pen-name XD)

RLSB


Summary: The Marauders go trick-or-Treating with some very surprising consequences. And yes, I am aware that Halloween has been and gone, I’m not stuck in a time warp or something ridiculous like that.

--

“C’mon Remus! It’s time to go!”

“Uhh, one minute!”

“What! The muggles won’t wait forever you know!” Sirius banged on the bathroom door, making the hinges creak.

“Give it a rest Sirius! I’ll be ready when I’m ready!” Remus stood up from where he had been sitting on the toilet and looked in the mirror. His dirtied face looked sullenly back at him, the brown eyes set in a sulky frown. He looked himself up and down and sighed. It was his own fault; he should never have let James and Sirius persuade him to go trick-or-treating with them. With one last regretful look in the mirror, he opened the door and was leapt on by a clearly hyperactive Sirius.

“We’regoingtrickortreatingRemus! Isn’tthatgreat! We’regonnagetsweetsandchocolateandJamessaidwecangotothepartyinHogsmeadeafterandthenwecanshowallourfriendsourmugglechocolate!” Sirius took a deep breath and climbed off Remus.

“Yes Sirius, that’s great I’m sure-”

“Lily said the muggles might even have Smarties!”

“Sirius,” said Remus slowly “do you even know what Smarties are?”

“No…but Lily said they come in all of the different colours!”

Just then, James called from the common room.

“Hurry up you guys! The Hogsmeade party starts at 9 and we want to get some trick-or-treating in before then!”

Sirius bounded downstairs, cape flying behind him. Remus brushed down his carefully ripped clothes and followed slowly after Sirius. He jumped the last few steps and landed cat-like on the stone floor. Remus straightened up and stared at the gathering before him. There were assorted creatures, objects and famous muggles and wizarding folk, all dressed in what the wearers clearly thought were accurate representations. Lily, the only muggle-born there was walking amongst the assembled, altering costumes she thought muggles wouldn’t have been able to recreate. When everyone had been deemed muggle-worthy they filed out of the Gryffindor common room.

--

“Right,” called Lily, amplifying her voice to make sure the witch/zombies at the back could hear. “The rules of muggle trick-or-treating, you must not, under any circumstances-”

“Use magic,” finished James “we know Lils, we know, now get onto the fun bit” Lily scowled,

“I was getting to that Potter; now shut the hell up before I jinx you into next month. Anyway, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted,” she looked pointedly at James who pretended to be examining his cloak, “Don’t use magic, and stick to groups of no more than 4, muggles will be intimidated by groups larger than this. If you can, avoid houses where there could be old people as they tend not to take too kindly to 17-year-olds banging on their doors at night. If things turn nasty, run. That’s it I think, off you go!”

Sirius squealed and grabbed Remus’ hand, dragging him over to where Peter and James were waiting. James seemed a little peeved that he had to pair with the Marauders as he gazed wistfully after Lily Evans and the three girls that had joined her.

“Avast me hearties, on we go on our quest for sugar-coated treasure!” proclaimed Sirius, grabbing Remus’ hand and dragging him towards one of the only apparition points in Hogsmeade. As Sirius apparated, holding onto Remus’ arm he tried not to think of how bony it was. However, it did fit nicely in his grip. He was soon brought sharply back down to earth, literally. He thudded into the ground and was about to stand up when Remus landed on top of him. It didn’t hurt but for a moment Sirius was stunned completely rigid. As for Remus, well words could not have described how embarrassed he felt about the closeness between the two. He rolled off Sirius and jumped to his feet, flushing bright red. Sirius just lay on the ground, smirking.

“Cut that out” snapped Remus, still blushing.

“What, Remmy dear?” replied Sirius, the smirk firmly glued to his face. Remus huffed and began striding away. He heard Sirius jump to his feet and jog after him.

“Why so glum chum?” chimed Sirius, “I sense a certain awkwardness in you, and, for one, Remus Lupin never strides, it’s very unattractive.” Remus slowed to a more relaxed pace and raised an eyebrow at Sirius. They heard whooping from up the road and saw the other half of the Marauders and some other 7th years running up the middle of the street towards them. They were brandishing huge bars of chocolate and buckets filled to the brim with sweets.

“One house Remus! One house! There’s a fucking party going on there! You would not believe how much of this shizzle they have there!”

“Shizzle?” Remus raised an eyebrow for the second time in an evening.

“Yeah bro, shizzle, he muggles said it was ‘shizzle’ and I quote, ‘Duuuude, it’s the candymaaaaan, have some shiizzlee!’”

“James I cannot possibly comprehend what the fuck that means but I’m guessing it is the result of a fairly large amount of alcohol.”

“Excellent!” exclaimed Sirius, who was already running towards the house blasting loud music, “I’m off to get me some sugar!”

“N- Sirius- D- ugh, I give up,” Remus followed Sirius, throwing James a bloody hell James; we’re never going to get him back now look. James grinned and followed him, dragging Peter behind him. They wove in between the masses of people surging into and out of the house, looking for Sirius’ red bandana over the crowd. Several times, Remus tripped over couples doing inappropriate things on the floor and smiled as he heard James cursing as he landed on his face. Eventually, after about 20 minutes, they found Sirius, sprawled out on a sofa with two muggle girls, he had his arms around both and a beer in each hand.

“Remus! James! So good of you to join us! This is-” He gestured to the girls and they introduced themselves,

“I’m Sarah,”

“I’m Clary,” They smiled and leaned into Sirius, who looked thoroughly at home. Remus rolled his eyes and tried to pull Sirius up from the sofa.

“Hey! What do you think you’re doing?” Sirius frowned and snuggled further into the sofa pulling Remus down. Remus sighed and, resentfully sat down beside Sirius, who snuggled into him. He’s drunk thought Remus, discarding this. One of the girls, Remus wasn’t sure which, giggled and started talking very fast to Remus about something to do with hair straighteners and Botox (whatever that was). Then the other girl joined in and soon they were having a who-can-talk-the-fastest competition. Remus glanced sideways at Sirius who seemed to be trying to follow the conversation, ahh the foolishness. He soon gave up and slumped against Remus.

About an hour later James came staggering in, he had beer all over his shirt and his pupils were wide and swirly. In his hand he held a cone of paper smelling suspiciously like the muggle drug marijuana. He stood in front of the sofa and addressed the two girls.

“Fancy a shag?” They giggled and stood up; James grinned and led them away.

“I have no idea where he’s gonna take them, he’s completely lost in Muggleville,” Remus was surprised Sirius was still awake, “Besides, he’s so high, I doubt his dick will even work.”

Faking shock, Remus turned to Sirius to reprimand him about the comments made about his friend’s genitals. He was going to but then Sirius kissed him and he completely forgot where he was, who was and what was going on. He tried to lean into the kiss but his body seemed to think it was opposite day and jumped away from Sirius, stood up and ran out of the room. Sirius swore and got up to follow him but was pinned down by a Vampire. He was about to pull his wand when he realised it was just a muggle in a costume. The muggle whispered something sexual in his ear and Sirius thought fuck it, I’ve blown it, (whatever it is) with Remus, let’s have some man sex. So, when the Vampire dragged him off to the bedroom he made no effort to resist.

Meanwhile, in a fairly sex-free zone, Remus was reprimanding his body for disobeying orders. He left the house and went outside. The moon was full and shining brightly. Oh shit thought Remus looks like its muggle soup for dinner tonight, look out stomach, here they come. He sat tensed, waiting for the painful transformation. Or not, he thought. For some reason his body hadn’t turned all wolfy. Well this is worth looking into; meanwhile, I should probably go and find the others. He re-entered the house and went into each bedroom, analysing each naked unconscious couple to see if they contained one or more of the Marauders. It was not long until he had located James who was lying passed out and alone on the bedroom floor, cock out and jizz all over the floor. Remus kicked him.

“Hey James. Nice cock.” James started awake and frantically zipped up his trousers.

“Oh man,” he moaned “My trousers are ruined! Someone spunked on them!”

“Uh, no James mate, I think that was you.” James continued cursing and rubbing his face but eventually he moved onto the next stage of vomiting violently on the floor. The beautiful moment was interrupted by someone moaning with pleasure in the next room.

“Some people,” muttered Remus, banging on the wall “Oi! People are trying to vomit in here!” and then to James, “C’mon mate, lets get you back to Hogsmeade, Sirius can get himself back,”
________________________________________________________________________________________________

[/A.N I’m not sure if I should continue, personally I think the quality is deteriorating here but if I get 10 people saying they want me to continue then I will. If you want anything included blah blah blah then make a suggestion and I will use it, or not XD. Story written whilst asleep. Well, not quite but it was close.

Tonks.
Sign up to rate and review this story