Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Broken Wings

Fights, Emotional and Physical

by ILuvTracii 1 review

In which the guys go to a show and Duff and Vanessa make-out backstage, and in which the guys to a resturaunt, and they meet Axl's ex. girlfriend . . .

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2009-03-08 - Updated: 2009-03-08 - 1732 words - Complete

0Unrated
They all came out of the limo fifty minutes late for the gig (In true Guns N’ Roses fashion). Screaming fans were on both sides of them and they all waved but signed no autographs at the moment; they would save that for after the show. People stopped and gaped at Vanessa as she and Axl went walking by, his arm around her waist.
"What did I tell ya?" He whispered to Vanessa as he waved one last time before they entered the theater, the guys behind them.
"You look wonderful and pray, pray that I don't have one of my tantrums." He said as he kissed her.
"If you do I'll go out on stage and comfort you and when I mean comfort you, I mean hit you upside the head with a two-by-four," She joked playfully as she returned his kiss.
"Yeah pray that Axl does not have a tantrum because I can't handle him anymore sis," Slash said grinning.
"Don't worry, I will Slash." She said as she hugged him. He went past her, fallowing Axl on stage.
"Totally, nice ass ‘Nessa," Izzy agreed as he went past her behind Slash and Steven nodded in agreement.
"Looking good Vanessa." Steven said as he also went past.
"And you, you just shut the fuck up." She laughed at Duff and he grinned and came up to her.
“Can I get a kiss ‘Nessa?” he asked her hopefully as he stuck out his bottom lip.
"Only in your fucking dreams Duff." She said to him playfully and through gritted teeth.
"I already had you in my dreams baby." He whispered as he put his hands on her neck and leaned in where kissed her passionately, his tongue parting her lips yet again where it made love to hers. She put her arms around his neck and pressed her body to his. Planes meeting curves as he put his hand on her thigh, hiking it up his leather pant leg and kissing her hard. She felt him grow hard aganist her groin.
“You know, we do have time for a quickie . . .” He said around the kissing and she grinned and shook her head.
“Not right now Duff.” He broke apart slowly, both of them cherishing the last remnants of the kiss before he ran out onto the stage behind the others, leaving her wanting so much more.
Duff had a tendency to do that to her.
"How you people doing tonight?" Axl said, talking into the mike. People screamed and cheered in reply.
"We're going to start this thing tonight, with our personal favorite, Welcome to the fucking Jungle!" He said and people cheered again as Steven launched into the drum beat.
They began with Welcome to the Jungle, hers and Axl's personal favorite as well as the other band-mates. They also played Nightrain, Mr. Brownstone, Patience, November Rain, Yesterdays, You Could Be Mine, Sweet Child Of Mine, Knockin' on Heaven's Door, Civil War, Don't Cry, and ended the concert with head banging, Paradise City.
The whole cast and crew bowed before they left the stage; the screams of the fans could still be heard. Axl grinned and hugged Vanessa before he kissed her. "That was wonderful," She said, secretly wanting to finish what she and Duff had started with that kiss and she could tell by the way his eyes ran up and down her body hungrily that he was thinking the same thing.
"I'm sorry but before we go I need to take a fucking shower, I'm sweating like fucking crazy; and I don’t want to go anywhere smelling like smoke, booze and just . . . rock n’ roll in general, King Ozzy forgive me," He said and they all laughed. They nodded, all out of breath.
"Aren't you going to shower Vanessa? I know how much a neat freak you are, I'm actually surprised you let Axl hug you." Slash said.
"She's a Northern girl, taking a shower with a guy is highly frowned upon in her book even though anyone of my female groupies would just love too." Axl said, a sly grin on his face as Vanessa’s gaze snapped onto him.
"Oh really?" She said, walking over to him and he grinned as he backed up for every step she took towards him.
"Oh yeah really."
"Yeah well you come on; we got a shower we need to take." She said, dragging him by the hand.
"We'll meet up with you guys later, apparently we're going to go take a shower." He said, laughing and waved as he allowed her to drag him out the back entrance.

"You guys finally got here." Steven said, laughing. “Finally, I’m fucking hungry as a damn wolf,”
"Yeah, we got delayed by traffic. Really heavy traffic for what I understand. Who knew traffic could be so damn fun." He said, grinning as he stood and allowed Vanessa to move in the booth before him. She was sitting next to Duff and they grinned shyly at each other and looked away. Slash’s hand was covering his mouth and he grinned a little as he observed Duff and Vanessa.
"Axl?"
Axl turned around grinning, right before he sat down. When he saw who it was, his grin vanished as quickly as it appeared. "Stephanie?" He said quietly. There standing in front of him was his long time lover/ex girlfriend, Stephanie Seymour.
"Hey, I haven't seen you in a long time man." She said, smiling and he nodded.
"Yeah, I-I've been really busy after the break-up. Oh hey, this is my fiancé, Vanessa Hudson, Slash’s sister." He said, taking Vanessa's hand and leading her out of the booth so that she was in front of him.
"Nice to meet you." They said to each other, laughing uneasily a little as a man came up to Stephanie where he put his arm around her tiny waist.
"Ready to go dear?" He asked her. She was grinning at Axl and he glared hatefully at Axl who glared back, equally as hateful.
"You married him Stephanie?" Axl asked her incredulously.
"Axl lets go hon. . ." Vanessa said, pulling on his hand.
"Oh yeah, in case you didn’t notice, we were talking." Stephanie said rudely to Vanessa who snorted and sneered.
"Oh yeah, in case you haven't noticed, he's sleeping with me now not you. It's not my fault if you couldn't keep your hands on him." She said to Stephanie equally as rude and Stephanie blushed a little.
"What are you going to do about it if I don't?" Stephanie asked her, quickly regaining her ground and Vanessa laughed.
"Your kids are going to see your ass get kicked by the woman your ex. dumped your sorry ass for. Not that I blame him, from what I understand, you’re a roaring bitch that only equals an asshole in males." She said, nodding to four children being chaperoned out the door by two nannies.
"Baby let’s leave," Axl said quickly, taking her hand and pulling but Vanessa stood her ground.
"You're the ass here not me." Stephanie said to Vanessa, her eyes smoldering in hate as Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven coughed into their beers. Duff hesitantly raised a hand.
"Uh Stephanie you might not want to push too many of Vanessa's buttons. She's got Axl and Slash's attitude and not to mention, their anger." He said and Stephanie immediately turned her anger onto him.
“You should know shouldn’t you Duff? Of course, I have to give you kudos for fuckin’ her behind Axl’s back for five months. Of course, I saw it coming when I was dating Izzy speaking whenever she was around you, you gazed at her like she was a bitch in heat,”
Duff stood up threateningly. “Stephanie shut the fuck up! What me and Vanessa did behind closed doors, is none of your damn business and if Vanessa doesn’t get to you first, I fucking will-” Stephanie crossed her arms in front of her chest and gazed at him innocently.
“Oh and what will you do to me Duff? Blow me to death? Jesus, don’t you ever get tired of being a man-whore?”
Vanessa let out a furious yell and lunged at her. Stephanie had pushed too many of Vanessa's buttons when she started lambasting Duff; and the next minute both of them hit the tiled floor where Vanessa proceeded to pull the majority of Stephanie's hair out of her head. Stephanie gritted her teeth as they threw punches and slaps at everywhere they could reach on each other. It took Slash, Axl and Duff all together in order to hold her back.
"You motherfucker, you going to regret this!" Stephanie practically screamed as her husband and a couple of bus boys held her back.
"Oh I think you're the one that's going to be regretting it tomorrow sister! I hope you know a good hairdresser!" Vanessa screamed back as Axl, Duff and Slash held her back.
"Yeah well you're the one that stole my man from me!" Stephanie screamed and it was then Axl let go of Vanessa. Vanessa looked at Stephanie in disgust as Slash handed her a napkin. She snatched it out of his hand rudely and dabbed at her eye as Duff took her hand and squeezed it gently and lovingly.
"What?! You were the one that broke up with me!" he said angrily.
"You honestly think I wanted to give you up? You were the greatest accomplishment that I ever made. If you hadn't beaten me, I would be married to you right now, and possibly have your child,"
"Axl lets fucking go, we can eat on the bus, this bitch is getting on my nerves." Vanessa said snappishly and Axl nodded, his eyes full of hate when he looked at Stephanie.
"Yes lets." He said as they went through the front door where Axl put his arm around her waist again. She could hear part of their conversation before the doors closed behind them,
"You okay baby?" Axl asked her as he put his arm around her. She nodded but put her head on his shoulder instead as Duff shot her a look of daggers over his shoulder.
You wait Vanessa, you just wait. Stephanie thought ferociously as she closed her eyes and let a tear leak out.
Sign up to rate and review this story