Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering 2.0

132:“The Wicked Bitch of the East!”

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-03-09 - Updated: 2009-03-09 - 1602 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 132
I hadn't seen or heard anything from Patrick in 3 weeks. I personally wished he was dead in a fucking ditch somewhere. But for the sake of his kids I hope he was simply being held under the right thumb of the Wicked Bitch of the East.
Joe walked in the next morning and I was lying on the couch looking up at the ceiling. I couldn’t sleep and so I had taken to, going through the whole house and collecting everything that belonged and reminded me of Patrick, only to realize EVERYTHING belonged and reminded me of him.
This was his Glenview house after all, Mine courtesy of the divorce.
Joe looked at me wordlessly as I lay with a mess of objects, clothes, guitars and all other things around me. Joe crept up slowly and leaned down to speak to me.
"Cali…" He stated softly.
Softer then I had ever heard him speak. I didn’t look at him. I was so far out of my mind that I couldn’t bring myself to acknowledge him.
“Honey?” Joe said kneeling down next to me.
“Patrick has this freckle-” I said in a whisper.
Joe didn’t really hear me.
“I’m sorry what?” Joe questioned.
“He has a freckle,” I said finally turning around to look at him.
“Who has a freckle hun?”
“Patrick.”
“Patrick…babe where is Patrick?”
I ignored his question.
“He has a freckle that I love…” I laughed lightly as I sat up,
“It’s right here below his right elbow. It was the first thing I memorized about him. And when he held me I would always look for it. It was my freckle.” I laughed lightly again and then my face got serious as Joe became more and more worried about my mind state.
“I was feeding Sofi this morning and can you believe she has the same freckle in the same place?” I said busting into tears.
Through my tears I could see the pain in Joe's face at my state and I felt bad. But I couldn’t help myself.
“Now it isn’t my freckle anymore Joe. Now it belongs to her. He gave her my freckle!”
Joe was confused but held me anyway. He didn’t know what was going on or where Patrick was or the babies for that matter but he knew he needed to comfort me.
“Her who Cal?” Joe asked again.
“The Wicked Bitch of the East!”
“What? Elisa?” Joe asked confused
“Don’t say her name! Don’t you say her name!”
“Ok...ok just don't cry anymore."
Joe sat with me for the next 2 hours helping me somewhat organize this mess. It was 20 minutes later when the babies cried and he went to tend to them. Joe walked upstairs pushed the door open and Roman was sitting there crying. Sofi on the other hand sucked on her hand happily as Roman continued to cry.
It was the boy that Joe went for first; he took Roman out and placed him on his feet. Roman held on to Joe's leg for dear life as Joe reached for Sofi. Sofia then grabbed Joe's face and gave him a big wet kiss. She then blew raspberries as she pulled away from Joe's face.
"For some reason Sofi, I see you vying for my heart. And you look just like Gin, don't make that face." Joe stated as he changed the shirt she was wearing,
"and don't judge me. I'll shave later."
Sofia rolled her eyes at Joe as if saying 'liar, you never shave in-between shows'. Joe then sat her on the floor and noticed Roman had stopped crying. It was when Joe went towards the mirror by their changing table to get some pampers that he saw it.
Roman was quietly sitting there chewing on one of Patrick's shirts when Sofia crawled over to him. She started to tug on the shirt and Roman made a crude attempt at a mean mug, that wasn't in his nature, and she's impermeable. When Roman didn't give up the shirt (that she only wanted because he had it) she smacked him.
This was new to Joe and he didn't know what to do. She's beating him up already.
"We don't hit here Sofi." Joe said as he put her back in the crib and left Roman sitting on the floor.
As Sofi looked at Roman she started to pout. That was the furthest she had ever been away from him. Even though he was on the floor and she was in the crib, there was something sad in not being able to torment her brother when she wanted too.
And so she sat there and men mugged Joe while chewing on her fist.
"Are you gonna behave now Lady?" Joe asked Sofi as he took her out the crib.
Sofi shook her head yes but she clearly didn't mean it. Not 5 minutes that she was on the floor with Roman that he heard it. This was new to him and he thought he may have gone a bit crazy.
"Joe!" He yelled.
Joe turned around and Roman's arms were in the air.
"What was that?" Joe asked.
"Joe! JoeJoeJoeJoeJoe!" Roman repeated over and over.
"What can you say Sofia?" Joe asked as he stopped packing their things and hit the floor, "Sofi, really? You're gonna let him say something before you? I know you can speak."
"I think she's waiting." I said through a small laugh walking into the room with a few more empty bags.
"But, he- he said 'Joe'. That's me." Joe stated.
"And I’m Calista that’s Sofia and Roman. Now that we know who everyone is- can you finish packing those 2 drawers."
"No." Joe stated as pulled out his phone and started to record,
"Come on Roman, say it again."
"My kids are not speak and spells."
"I didn't tell anyone to spell anything. He said Joe!"
"JoeJoeJoeJoeJoe!" Roman repeated happily.
Sofia, then suddenly not wanting to be upstaged by her brother said her first word. This made me utterly confused. I guess kids really know how to make you feel better when you feel like shit. Or even lower then shit, more like that stuff that gathers on the side of your mouth when you're extremely thirsty.
"JoeJoeJoeJoeJoe!" Roman chimed.
"Mamamamamaaa." Sofia sung.
The twins both looked at each other happily like there weren’t any hard feelings there. They loved each other and that was that.
"Make sure my baby daddy gets that." I said scooping up Sofi as Joe had a monster death grip on his new favorite little person.
"So where's Patrick at now?" Joe asked as and I intentionally ignored him as he put on Roman's hat and Sofi kept trying to pull it off.
*
Maybe 2 days later Joe ended up back at the Glenview house because I asked him to pick up a bag that belonged to the twins that I accidentally left by the front door. The market for buying houses was so bad I just decided to keep it and hopefully when things pick up, I sell that piece of shit.
Joe pushed the door with a kick in his step and the bag was just sitting there. It was when he heard giggling that he went to investigate. This wasn't anyone’s giggle it was Patrick's sexy giggle. How Joe knew the difference was just funny, we're not even gonna ask. Only good things were going through Joe's mind as he walked to the couch and stood behind it. Why I would send him to the house when I was already there with Patrick he would never know.
"I’m excited that you 2 ended up here, I-" Joe started.
With a jolt Patrick lifted up and Elisa, who had been lying under Patrick with only her bra on, stared at Joe. This was a very awkward position for both of them to be in. Joe's smile faded as Elisa was putting her shirt on and he started to walk away.
If Patrick maybe hadn't said anything then who knows what would have happened. But it was something about those 6 words in that order that set Joe off.
"It's not what it looks like." Patrick stated.
Before Patrick knew what hit him, Joe did.
Without even thinking about it Joe brought his fist up and hit Patrick in the face. Elisa was just standing there mouth agape kneeling in the couch.
"What THE FUCK Joe?!" Patrick yelled.
Joe didn't bother speaking, in fact that was the last time Joe would see Patrick for a really long time. He got into the car, half way down the block when he noticed he was forgetting the bag again. As Joe did a quick U-Turn, he went back into the house grabbing the bag and then left unnoticed as Elisa was nursing Paco's nose.
It wasn't until Joe got halfway down I-94 that he noticed he was crying. It was only a few days ago that I was lying on that same couch on the verge of maybe a nervous breakdown going on about a freckle. Joe noticed that insignificant little thing when he walked in and started to weep like a new mother.
When he got home Gin tossed Noah at him and continued to type away on her Mac. We had a deadline to meet and she was finishing up her end. No one wanted Pete to go nuts and freak out.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

WERE BACK! hope you missed us. we missed you
enjoy! review!
xo
Cal&Gin
Sign up to rate and review this story