Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering 2.0

133:"If I burned it down-"

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

"He was in MY house?" "Yes." Joe whispered. "If I burned it down-" "You will go to jail ala Left Eye." Gin added. "He must pay." I stated.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-03-09 - Updated: 2009-03-09 - 1529 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 133
Gin then suddenly stopped.
Joe didn't seem chatty at all.
Usually Joe would just go and run off at the mouth like he had nothing else going on. But usually Joe was high and noticed random things that he wouldn't before. Gin walked over to the Pack and Play, placed both her boys in there and straddled Joe's lap.
Maybe he needed a kiss, or a good lay to get his batteries going again.
"What is it Bubbie?" Gin asked.
Joe's usually bright blue eyes had gone dim and they were very red.
"Did you not find the bag? I can run down there and go get it." Gin stated.
She started her way off Joe's lap and he suddenly had a death grip on her hips.
"Patrick was there." Joe said suddenly.
"Yea? How is Cheating Whore?" Gin asked playfully.
"A lying sack of shit."
"No really Joe, tell me how you feel."
"He was just fucking on Cali's couch making out with, she's such a bitch Gin, and I don't like her."
"Who? Ooooh. What's he doing back with her?"
"I don't know. But the wedding is soon and I don't even want him there."
"Don't say that Joe. He's your best friend."
"What if you found Calista-"
"I wouldn't."
"How do you know?"
"She's got morals Joe."
"Bullshit Ginny. Bullshit."
"You're gonna be ok. All we have to do is tell Cali, she'll be pissed but- its gotta be done. I can't believe Paco- that hurts my feelings."
"I kinda hit him." Joe said suddenly,
"and then I think I hit a wall."
"And then you think you- which hand Joseph?"
Joe picked up his hand, put it on Gin's lap and there it was swollen, a bit bloody and bruised.
"Are you aware that your hand may be broken Joseph?" Gin asked.
"I did NOT notice that." Joe said suddenly feeling the pain and kind of passing out from it.
When Joe woke up, I along with his dad and all 4 kids were gathered around his bed. Joe's hand was in an awesome blue cast and he smiled, well drugged as Roman was sitting next to him.
"My, my, my how the tables have turned Joseph." His dad stated,
"You gave your wife a scare there."
"They're NOT married." I added still wanting to know how Joe broke his hand,
"what happened?"
Joe looked at Gin and then back at me. All I heard was 'Paco' and 'left' and nothing more. This made me even more pissed off but I put that on the back burner.
"What. Happened. Joe? And please In a voice that I can hear, not Jedi's, dogs, or Gin." I said annoyed.
"I fucking hit Patrick, Cal." Joe said precisely.
"Why?"
"Because I felt like it."
"No. You don't just 'feel like' hitting Patrick. He's the messiah in your world; something had to have happened to make you want to hit him."
"He rubbed me the wrong way and he had to be put in his place."
"No. You wouldn't ruin your career and hit him."
"How do you know what I would do Calista?"
"He found Paco on YOUR couch, in YOUR house, getting nekkid with the Wicked Bitch of the East." Gin concluded.
"Genovieve!" Joe yelled.
"Yea, well, I didn't want Cali to go into the story of when Patrick called me a cunt, said I was USING you to get to Andy and that I was an asshole. I didn't wanna hear that!" Gin added.
"Genovieve!" Calista yelled.
"Yes Joe, I know EVERYTHING." Gin concluded feeding Noah,
"you didn't stand up for me there and umm, I’m not gonna say that hurt, but that was ages ago, so...back to Paco."
"How do you know that?" Joe questioned.
"Your phone...wasn't turned off. It called me back, but I was underground, it went straight to voicemail. I've still got that voicemail. No! Paco!"
"Yes. Paco." Cali said dangerously,
"He was in MY house?"
"Yes." Joe whispered.
"If I burned it down-"
"You will go to jail ala Left Eye." Gin added.
"He must pay." I stated.
"Hit him where it burns. Thing 1 and Thing 2."
"We're not those people Genovieve."
"He doesn't seem to learn Calista."
"I don't know."
"Then don't. Whatever. Joseph, no more hitting Paco."
"I mean, if you wanna hit him again, use a different hand. This is only a hairline fracture which is the better, but anything worse and you're gonna need physical therapy to play again- or not, but still, we don't want that." Cal concluded.
"So you DO want my medical license and diploma off my wall?" Dr. Santos, Joe's doctor stated walking into the room.
"I’m just saying, that's where the money is." I said laughing a bit,
"that fool plays guitar."
"This fool sure does." Joe added.
"Well, it’s not bad, like she said just a hairline fracture. It'll be 6 weeks in the cast."
"Great Joe! You're going to have a bright blue cast in the wedding pictures. I’m so happy I can freakin' pee." Gin said rolling her eyes.
"It’s not about you Gin." Joe said, then laughing,
"I forgot, because it’s a wedding and so on."
"She will throw Shia at you. Id leave her alone and quickly apologize for having a cast on your wedding day."
"Sorrie." Joe mumbled.
"Did you fuck him up though?" I asked, "I mean, having a cast on her wedding day. Was it worth it?"
"A bit. It felt good. Like I always wanted to do it but didn't have it in me. And it all accumulated in this one moment, his nose was bleeding." Joe concluded.
I laughed a bit and it made me laugh how Sofi mocked the way I laughed. Roman was still trying to figure out what this thing was on his uncle's hand.
"Way to ruin my wedding Trohman." Gin stated again.
"I JUST punched my best friend IN the FACE Genovieve. I mean, may I please get a touch of credit for having a cast on, on YOUR day."
"I guess, Noah don't chew on that!" Gin said pulling his face away from Joe's cast, "I’m sorry Joe."
"Ok."
It was 3 days before the wedding and also the day of the rehearsal. We waited 2 extra hours longer then we were supposed to because we were waiting for Patrick. I personally thought he wasn't going to show because of what Joe did about 3 weeks ago but when he walked through the temple doors it took all I had to hold Gin down.
No need for her fucking Patrick up some more and ruining her wedding pictures. Because as we all know she's still mad at Joe for punching Patrick.
"Way to fucking show up to the party Paco." Gin said grabbing a bunch of lilies and looking at the Rabbi,
"can we...do this?"
"Ginny!" Her mom snapped.
"Im sorry, 'freakin'' whatever! If you ruin my wedding Patrick I swear to Joe's GOD that I will- there are no words that I can use that will show you how serious I am." Gin concluded.
Gin always had something to say, and the fact that she didn't know what to say to Patrick was sending her a bit loony.
Everyone stood on their sides and it seemed as if everyone had a kid. Even Izzy decided that she wanted to peel away from Pete and Ash to hang out with me. I was surprised that Sofi stayed with Pete while Ash couldn't let go of Noah. Andy was holding Shia, tickling his feet and Gin just held Roman close to her as he played with the chain around her neck.
The rehearsal was no more than 20 minutes and was over before the 36.7 kids lost interest. I stood there and rubbed my belly knowing something was going on in there. Gin gave my belly a rub too and Joe just gave a big grin. I wasn't showing but I had an obvious baby bump. Well, obvious to those who chose to pay any sorts of attention to me.
After that we went to dinner at La Villa. This was my favorite place to eat while pregnant and depressed, Gin compromised because I had been fiending for their faccia and I was the pregnant woman.
I was on one side of the restaurant with Gin and some of Joe's family as Joe was on the other side schmoozing everyone one else, especially Gin's mom, who he was fascinated by. It was my duty to keep them apart from each other. This had been going on for 4 days. It made me laugh because they had to be apart for a week prior to the wedding.
They got to see each other today simply because of the rehearsal. I saw Joe slowly and crudely making his way to this side of the restaurant and I grabbed Gin and we went through a crowd of well wishers- this was going to be fun.
I think I needed something like this to take my mind off of everything especially Patrick who was always 5 feet away from me.
Sign up to rate and review this story