Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Coming to Terms

Coming to Terms

by frankismyhomefry 2 reviews

Sequel to Show Me What I'm Looking For

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-03-10 - Updated: 2009-03-10 - 937 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1

I was 17, almost 18 when I first found out that I was pregnant. I had moved from Cincinnati Ohio to Las Vegas, Nevada with my mother the day before I started my Senior year of high school. My next door neighbor quickly became like a brother to me. His name was Ryan, Ryan Ross. He was a year older than me. I was going to go to school at Palo Verde High School. Lucky for me that was the school where Ryan’s friends went. The first one I met was Spencer Smith. There aren't really any words to describe Spencer. He is just…Spencer. Then there was Brent. Something about him just irked me for some reason but he was a nice guy. Last but not least was Brendon. My Brendon. He was just plain breathtaking. He was hyperactive and hilarious. It wasn’t long before we started dating. We were really in love. I know people say kids in high school don’t know what the word love means. But we did. We really loved each other. We took things slow. We were both virgins at the time and really handy done anything physical with anyone else. We decided to skip out on our senior prom to go on our own special date. We went to a carnival that was in town before going to a hotel on the strip.. That is where we lost our virginity to each other. I know your thinking.. a hotel on the Vegas strip, how can that be romantic…well it was. He had candles and rose petals everywhere. It was amazing and special in everyway possible. Our only mistake was the condom breaking. We were convinced it was afterwards but little did we know it happened during or that two little lives were created that night.
I didn’t find out that I was pregnant until around 2 months later. It was actually the same day that Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, and Brent left to record their first album. Their band, Panic at the Disco, had gotten a record deal from Pete Wentz, the bassist of Fall Out Boy. I was beyond proud of them. I didn’t want to believe that I was pregnant. I had been getting sick for a few weeks before they left. Brendon wanted me to make a doctors appointment. It wasn’t until they had pulled off and I received a text from my best friend Monica who had a dream about me being pregnant, that it hit me. I ran to the nearest drug store and bought 3 test. All three of them came back positive.
My mom kicked me out of the house once she found out that I was indeed pregnant. I packed everything that I could and hopped a plane back to Cincinnati. I had called Monica as soon as I saw the test. I knew it was wrong but I had decided not to tell Brendon. I didn’t want to ruin his chance at following his dream. Monica was there for me. With her parents help we got us an apartment together. I got a job as a dance teacher for kids.
I didn’t find out that I was having twins until I was 4 months along. I called Brendon right after I got the news and just cried to him. I just needed to hear his voice. I told him I was just upset because I missed him. . our phone calls were decreasing as the days passes. It was the same for the other boys as well, but for Brendon and I it was our relationship slipping away.
The day that the twins were born was both the happiest and the saddest day of my life. The day that they were born was also the day that Brendon and I had started dating the year prior. I wanted so bad for Brendon to be there in the delivery room with me, to be holding my hand and seeing his children be born, but I knew it was my fault that he wasn’t. Alexander Brendon was the first to be born. He was 6lbs 11oz 20 inches long. Lacey Brynn was born 7 minutes later. She was 6lbs 6oz 18inces long. They both had a head full of dark brown hair. I could tell right away that they were going to be spitting images of Brendon. Monica didn’t think I should, but I gave them Brendon’s last name and wrote him down as the father on their birth certificates. I wanted them to know their father, even if he didn’t have the slightest clue about them.
It has been 3 years since the twins were born. They look more and more like Brendon everyday. Lacey has Brendon’s exact personality. She acts just like him. They know who their daddy is and what he does for a living. They can point him out in pictures, interviews, and even simple pick out his voice. They know that Brendon is a busy guy, but I know deep down that they want to actually meet their daddy. The issue is me ever getting the courage to tell him the one thing that I should have told him years ago.





Hope you all are still interested in this. as i said in the note i posted on the prequel to this, i am looking for few characters to add in. i will be needing the following.


Spencer's Girl
Jon's Girl
Ryan's Girl
Brendon's sister/sisters.


Please leave a description of looks, personality, and anything/ everything that would help me know your character.
Sign up to rate and review this story