Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Summer Romance

My Summer Romance Part 10

by McrRcks5 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-03-13 - Updated: 2009-03-13 - 1038 words

0Unrated
Yay! Next Chapter is finally here this is the 1st time ive read it too nd i liked it =] hope you readers like it too




For once I enjoyed the stupid music they played. I even joined in with The Macarena and The Locomotion. “Someone is incredibly chirpy!” Cody laughed and spun me round. With the giddy feelings of thinking of Gerard and of Cody spinning me, I found I was on the verge of hysterical laughter. Jo sighed and began texting on her phone. “So why are you so happy?” Cody asked. I smiled and shrugged. “Well you’re either getting some or you’ve been drinking on the job.”

“What makes you think I’m getting some?” I asked him.

“Oh I don’t know the fact that you’re actually being plesant to me.”

“I am pleasant to you!” I exclaimed. Cody shook his head and explained it was in my own way which 90% of the time wasn’t positive towards him. I gathered up some empty glasses and Cody began interrogating me again. “So who’s the lucky guy?”

“Like it matters to you.”

“If it’s that guy who you’re always waiting for then I can’t wait for him to turn up.” Cody responded with a hint of sarcasm. I didn’t like that hint though. I wouldn’t like it if he had said it with a tiny miniscule of sarcasm. “Why’s that?”

“Well how many times has he made a promise and not kept it?” I don’t know why I listen to Cody. He always makes me paranoid. Now I am actually debating wether or not Gerard is goin to turn up. I picked up my mobile and began texting. R U ON UR WAY? No I’ll let him turn up when he wants. After last night I don’t want to seem like some over possesive bunny boiler. At the same time though I want to settle my doubts on wethere or not Gerard will try and contact me again.



Becca walked up to the bar, linked arms with Frank. “Hey Nic and my darling sister.” Becca gave a cheesy grin and ordered her drinks. Aha! Frank would definately know where Gerard was. I could just drop it in the conversation at some point. Frank started the conversation, “How are you girls?” Frank asked. At this point it would not be a good time to ask but yet again and not for the first time in my life, my mouth began working before my brain. “Have you seen Gerard?” I blurted out at a Speedy Gonzalez speed. Frank just looked back as if I had spoken another language. I heard Cody behind me mutter, “Real smooth.” I glared at him but he continued working as if the glare hadn’t affected him at all. Probably didn’t. If I acted as bad towards him as he said I did then he was probably immune. Once Frank had figured out what I had said, he smiled and said, “Um... around.” The vague answer was not one I was looking for. I must have had smoke slowly escaping my ears because Frank suddenly changed his answer. “When I said that I meant that I can’t tell you where he is.”

“Why?”

“I can’t say that either...” Mikey came along before our friends would be down a guitarist. “Did you hear about tonight?” he asked. Jo looked confused and all of our facial expressions answered Mikey’s question. “Tomorrow nights ‘Rock Night’ has been moved to tonight.” I perked up. So eventually Gerard would be around. “So where is your brother?” I asked.



Mikey opened and closed his mouth like a fish for a couple of seconds causing me to instantly know he was trying to make up an excuse for Gerard. Mikey looked at Frank and they had a quick ceonversation through eye contact and signals. Frank finally rolled his eyes then Mikey turned back to me. “He’s around.”

“Thanks. I’ll keep that in mind. Look Jo I’m going home. Can you make an excuse for me? Oh and make it better then their one!”

“Of course I can! I’ll let Cody in on everything as well seeing as I won’t be a lot of help again tonight.” I went through a back door and grabbed my coat. When I returned, Frank and Mikey started talking at once in an attempt to make me stay. It ranged from, “Finally an night of entertainment you’ll enjoy”, to “Pleeeeaaase!” I put my coat on and as I was walking away from them, I gave them a message to pass on. “Tell him that he’s had his last chance. Tell him that I thought I actually meant something. Oh and tell him to leave me alone. Mind you he’s been doing that quite a bit hasn’t he?” I stormed off leaving Mikey and Frank with their heads down and Becca, Jo and Cody looking just as confused as when the whole saga had started. As I started though, I heard Frank say to Mikey, “He just doesn’t want her to know where he is.” I walked down to our accomodation with teard in my eyes and turned on the TV. I flicked around the channels never satisfied with what I saw. Suddenly my phone sprang to life. I began buzzing and ringing. I looked at the screen. 1 Message Recieved? I selected ‘Open’ and read the text. C U IN 5! G xxxxx Yeah right! For once you were going to get the empty feeling when no one is there. Some curiousity made me want to go back. I refrained though and finally found a channel that I wanted to watch. Right on cue, five minutes later my phone buzzed again. I opened this message and saw the single word, ‘SUPRISE!’ then further down ‘G xxxxx’ I closed my eyes and convinced myself that he was an idiot for playing with my emotions like this.




Rate & Review please , it makes my friend happy to know people like her story =]

Next Chapter should be up sometime later in the week =D
Sign up to rate and review this story