Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Dad I Never Knew ('till now)

Ch.13: Take A Picture!

by Fuck-Is-A-Funny-Word 1 review

A talk, crying, and a cute couple.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-03-15 - Updated: 2009-03-15 - 586 words

0Unrated
NO POV

Frank wanted to question Ember on why she was giving the doctor face signals so he called her over to a chair outside of Elena's room. "Ember tell me the truth, please. She's my daughter and all I want to do now is help her. Why did you tell the doctor not to tell me about why Elena needing to go to a phyciastrist?" he questioned.

Fidgiting, Ember responded with a, "Umm...I don't know."

Frank sighed knowing she wasn't telling the truth. "Ember please, I'm begging you. I want to know. I want to be in her life and know everything about her, good and bad."

"Alright, I'll tell you Mr. Iero," she sighed.

"Thank you, but it's just Frank to you," he smiled.

"Okay. Well, Frank, the reason the doctor said that was because...um...because she has hard times and stuff so she finds a way to relieve that pain. To be more exact is that she cuts herself Frank," she finally said. Frank's eyes watered with sadness. Hugging Frank she said, "Frank, please don't cry. I'm sorry, but I've tried to get her to stop. I can't do it alone. We can help her together, just please don't cry."

"I'm sorry, Ember. No one's life should be bad enough to cut themselves and she's my daughter so it's even harder to deal with. I'm really sorry for crying."

"It's alright. I'm surprised the guys haven't come looki-" she said befor being interupted my Ray.

"There you two are! We've been looking everywhere for you!"

"-ng for us," finished Ember. Frank and Ember giggled. They got up and went back to Elena's hospital room. Frank went to sit on Elena's right side of the bed and Ember to her left. Mikey sat himself on a chair, Gerard and Ray sat on a sofa in the room while Bob laid his head on Ray's lap and legs on Gerard's.

"Are you comfy Bob?" asked Ray, looking into Bob's eyes with a smile, stroking his hair.

"Yes, yes I am," Bob answered, looking into Ray's eyes with a small grin. Gerard sat there looking at his two bandmates with a small smile. They looked like the perfect couple at that moment. So perfect that Mikey so happened to be carrying a camera took a picture, ruining that moment when the flash went off. Ray and Bob looked to Mikey with a glare.

"Come on guys!" said Mikey, "It was a beautiful moment! I couldn't resist. You two look cute together and it just so happens you two are bi/gay and single!" Frank, Gerard, and Ember agreed. "See! just get together already!"

"I agree, too, guys. I always thought you two would make a cute couple," said a now awake Elena.

"Elena!" was shout out by everyone. They moved in and hugged her, letting Frank go last.

"Elena, you scared us all! Why did you do that! Nevermind you're safe and alive!" screamed Frank, hugging her again.

"Yeah. Well, I'm sorry about that. I couldn't let Gerard die now could I?" she tried to reason.

"It doesn't matter, guys. Stop arguing. Elena, you met your father out of this and Frank, you met your daughter, so both of you shut up," Gerard said frustrated that they would not quit talking about the incident. He just wanted to forget about it and be done.

"Alright, alright Gerard. Calm down, we're happy and thankful, see?" said Frank with a smile on his face.

"Sorry, sorry."
Sign up to rate and review this story