Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Searching for the Power

40: Confirmations Pt 2

by GinnyMyLove

Ministry field trips and Ginny comes...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Tonks - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2009-03-16 - Updated: 2009-03-16 - 17114 words - Complete

?Blocked
Nope not mine

Chapter 40: Confirmations Pt 2

Tuesday rolled around and Harry met Nym downstairs for breakfast. She had not been a happy camper the night before when he sent her to her own bed after watching a few movies and cuddling on the couch. "Mornin Luv." She said with a grin as he sat down. "So what's the plan for today then?"

"Well, I thought we could pop over the Ministry so I can get that permit and you can 'suggest' being placed at Hogwarts as security detail. And then work on DWD if I don't get a few letters back." She nodded as she started on the plate Winky sat in front of her.

"Sounds good to me, better than staying cooped up here, I don't know how you stand it." He smiled and was getting ready to reply when she held up a hand. "Never mind, I do understand when you have girls trying to get into your pants left and right all day. Captive audience and all that."

He nodded, "So shall we head out when were done eating? I expect Mione and Gin want me to come over this afternoon."

She just shook her head and smiled. "With that kind of attitude you're not gonna get any work done this week."

"Since when would you rather work than snuggle?" He asked.

"Point taken." She said with a wink and went back to her meal.

Once they finished with breakfast they headed outside and Harry thought he would see if he could surprise Tonks with a bit of a show. So rather than simply Apparate to the Ministry he held his wand up to his mouth and called Scotty before disappearing in a shower of sparks. He waited in the Atrium for her to arrive and was unsurprised to see her grin when she appeared next to him.

"Neat trick, teach me some time? Mum will have a hissy but my Dad'll get a kick out of it!"

Harry just nodded and motioned for her to lead the way. "Ladies first."

As they approached the security checkpoint Harry suddenly got very nervous, he really did not want to have to explain why he was carrying two wands, specifically why he was carrying Dumbledore's wand. However Tonks pushed him right past the checkpoint with a flash of her badge, the guard looked at Harry's forehead and nodded to both of them before looking back toward the visitors entrance and Apparation point.

"What was that?" Harry asked quietly as Tonks pulled him toward the lift.

"I'm a Auror, and you're a member of the Wizengamot. No need for us to check our wands or get visitor name badges any more." She said as they entered and she pressed the button for the second level.

Once the doors opened she directed him toward a secretary in front of an office that looked much like the Ministers office though rather than double there was only a single door with Department Head Rufus Scrimgeour stenciled neatly across it. The secretary looked up rather bored and asked for their names. As soon as she heard his name her face went white with shock and she rushed into the office behind her. She reappeared a moment later and asked them in.

As they entered Scrimgeour was standing behind his desk which was covered in various paperwork much as Amelia's had been. The office was about half the size but still seemed a comfortable size. Harry decided he was definitely going to be a Hit Wizard rather than an Auror if the paperwork in front of him was any indication.

"Lord Potter-Black what an unexpected surprise!" The man said extending his hand. Harry quickly shook it, noticing that despite his age the man's hands still felt like Iron.

"Well I had a favor to ask of you and Auror Tonks here seemed to think I needed to speak with you directly rather than going through proper channels." Harry said throwing a suspicious look at his companion who looked anywhere but at him.

"Think nothing of it Milord, Our benefactor has no need of an appointment. Auror Tonks you said? Ah yes, assigned to your security. How is that working out by the way?"

"She is quite impressive." He said with a smile catching the slight blush from her out of the corner of his eye. "She has also begun helping me to train, all around I am very happy to have her."

The man nodded and wrote something down before answering. "Yes, well it seems she may be up for a promotion soon. Now what is it I can help you with today?" Harry was starting to get a bit uncomfortable at the man's overly friendly tone but decided he would take a little of Remus' advice and enjoy the perks of his abnormal life.

"First of all, I would like to acquire a second wand. The fight against Voldemort and his Death Eaters is coming for me whether I want to be involved or not, I would like to be able to protect myself." He was happy to note that the other man did not flinch at the name. He nodded and wrote a quick note before looking back up.

"And your second request?"

"I believe that as protected as Hogwarts is, Voldemort will very likely stage an attack at the school. I am running a defense club in addition to our Defense Against the Dark Arts classes and I think that Auror Tonks would make a valuable instructor; she would also be able to act as security for the school. I disagree with the Ministry interfering with curriculum at Hogwarts, but more protection is always welcome in my book." Tonks looked at him curiously not having known she would be asked to help him teach. She felt honored that he would trust her to teach his friends.

Scrimgeour wrote a note on a separate piece of paper and touched his wand to it, it folded itself into a paper airplane and flew out the door. "Headed for the Ministers office as she would need to approve of another Ministry incursion into the school, no matter how small, and discuss it with the Headmaster. However, whatever the outcome you are welcome to keep her on as your personal security Milord."

"Rufus..." He tried the name and felt it burn the back of his throat but continued anyway. "May I use your first name?" The man nodded eagerly. "Please call me Harry or Mr. Potter. Now as thankful as I am for all your help, it makes me a bit nervous to see what throwing a little money at your department can do for me."

The man looked up sharply at the accusation and his eyes narrowed. "Mr. Potter I will never succumb to bribery. You have done a great service to this department simply by donating money it is true. However we have had three Aurors involved in minor skirmishes over the past few weeks. All three of them would have received great bodily harm if not death if it were not for the Dragon Hide armor you asked the Minister to appropriate. You have our best interest at heart and thus I am only happy to make your job of taking out that inhuman piece of trash easier in any way I can. Does that answer your question?" His cold eyes stared straight into Harry's and he caught the man's devotion to the country overshadowing any of his personal desires. He did catch a hint of manipulation on his part to make the department look good using Harry, but decided that overall the man was worth trusting.

He held out his hand first this time. "Thank you Rufus, please call me Harry. All my friends do." The man smiled as he took Harry's hand and shook it firmly he then turned and handed a note to the other occupant of the room.

"Auror First Class Tonks, please take this note along with you to the registration office along with Harry here. They should get you the form without any trouble. All that will be needed is to have a certified Wand Maker examine the wand and sign the form and you will have a license to carry." Tonks looked stunned as she took the note.

"Thank you sir!" She said is a surprised tone.

"Keep Harry here safe for us Auror. Is there anything else I can do for you today Harry?" Harry shook his head.

"Thank you for your time." He waved and pulled a still slightly stunned Tonks from the room. Once in the lobby he sat her down in the waiting area and turned her chin to look at him.

"What's up Nym?"

"He just gave me a spot promotion!" She said in awe.

Slightly confused Harry gave her a curious look. She explained, "I only just took the Second Class exam last year, should be another two years before I would considered for First Class. After that is Senior Auror!"

Harry was a bit stunned now and was only able to get out an, "Oh."

"Yeah, Oh. Guess knowing you has other advantages huh Luv?" She finally came back to herself and smiled at him.

"Guess so, uh so Auror First Class, lead the way to the registration office." He said standing quickly.

She stood and led him through a maze of corridors and cubes, pointing out the new space for the Office for the Detection and Confiscation of Counterfeit Defensive Spells and Protective Objects, which Arthur was heading. They passed through the Auror offices and waved to Kingsley who called out congratulations having somehow already heard of her promotion.

They finally stopped at a counter where sat the first secretary he had seen at the Ministry whom did not look bored. She looked up and smiled at them as they approached. "Good Morning, how can we assist you today?"

Tonks handed the note to the girl who read through it quickly with her eyes going wide. She rifled through a drawer full of parchment that should not have fit in the space it occupied before pulling out the one she was looking for and closing the drawer. She then filled it out quickly with a quill and pressed her wand to the bottom corner where the seal of the DMLE appeared in watermark. She then handed him the form with a smile. "We are all very grateful to you Lord Potter-Black. With the new funding this office was able to hire two more assistants to help with the filing. I actually enjoy my job now."

He simply nodded but had a very warm fuzzy feeling at all the good that a little money was able to do. He decided to keep an eye out for any other worthwhile projects or causes. He thanked the girl as Tonks pulled him away from the counter.

"Wow, I missed a lot staying with you. This place really does seem less dreary Harry, used to be a mess back there and took days for them to even get the proper forms to you and days after that to get them notarized." Tonks said.

Harry simply nodded in response and they headed back to the lift. As the doors opened he was surprised to see Narcissa Malfoy wearing plum robes with silver 'W' on the breast. The doors closed behind them and he simply looked into the eyes of his long time nemesis' mother. She was the first to break her gaze lowering it to the floor in submission as she curtsied. "Lord Black." She said quietly.

"Mrs. Malfoy..." He answered, unsure how to proceed.

"Milord may use my first name if he wishes it." She said just as submissively.

"Ah, Narcissa then?" She nodded. "Did you receive my request for a meeting?"

She nodded before responding. "I did Milord, I am afraid that more pressing issues have forced me from meeting with you, though I feel that our meeting at this time is fortuitous."

The doors opened on the lobby and Harry was reluctant to get out, he glanced at Tonks who nodded and led the way opposite the Atrium to a set of doors along one wall that looked to be conference rooms. Tonks walked in ahead of them and performed a few security and detection spells before nodding and taking a place in the corner of the room facing the door. Narcissa nodded to her niece before seating herself at the end of the table closest to the door leaving the most secure position to Harry.

"Thank you Lord Black, I see my niece is doing a remarkable job as security for her Head of House." He glanced to the corner but saw no response from Tonks.

"Now Narcissa, what exactly did you wish to discuss? And honestly, do you have a nickname of some sort that I could use. Narcissa is a mouthful after all."

The blonde in front of him seemed to balk slightly at his informal tone but also blushed as her eyes left his and looked down at the table. "My sisters used to call me Cissy Milord. You may do so if you wish."

He nodded, "Alright then Cissy, will you please explain to me the sudden change in your demeanor toward me? Have you decided to take the offer Sirius left for you in his Will?"

She did not look up from the tabletop as she answered. "My husband may be in jail but I have news that this may not last long. I fear for Draco, and myself though he is more a Malfoy than a Black I hope that you will still leave the offer open to him. For the time being I would like to rejoin House Black and come under your protection from my Husband and Sister."

Harry got a very dark look for a moment which neither woman witnessed before he answered. "I assume you mean dear Bella whom murdered her own Head of House?" Narcissa nodded.

"She is unwell Milord, imbalanced. She is not truly evil, she was always simple minded and I am afraid she has been twisted by her husband much as mine wished I were. Though my family has a long standing hatred of Muggleborn, I never agreed with the hate though I cannot help but be proud of my heritage."

"Heritage is something to be proud of Cissy, but those who are supposedly 'Pure Blooded' have no more or less right to Magic than those born with it in the Muggle world. May I ask what your opinion of other magical creatures is? Say, werewolves for instance?"

A look crossed her face but was gone before he could read it, he was tempted to read her with Legilimency but nothing she had done or said made him think she was being anything but honest with him. After a moment of thought she responded. "You will have to forgive me Milord, but my only experiences with werewolves has been Fenrir Greyback. On an intellectual level I understand that most of them are simply people with a disease, but on an emotional level I have an intense dislike for them."

Harry nodded as he thought through her statement. "Please do not take this as me attempting to blackmail you, I will still consider annulling your marriage and placing you under my protection. However there is to be new legislation introduced on Friday, which pertains to the werewolves. I would like the support of the Malfoy seat."

"If I may?" He nodded. "Milord, it is highly unusual to introduce legislation at a confirmation. If you insist on doing so I suggest you have a note of the change as well as a copy of the bill circulated to all of the members today so that there is no way to table the issue. If they have been given the minimum three days to read the Bill you can ask the Chief Warlock and the Minister to force a vote." Harry was rather surprised by her insight and she caught his look. "Milord I have been the wife of a Politician for many years and Lucius never was one to follow the rules. I have basically been running the Malfoy seat."

He nodded, "I will consider your advice carefully Cissy. If you wish to get ahold of me you may do so through my account manager Griphook at Gringotts." He stood and she did likewise.

"Thank you for seeing me Milord." She said as she turned and left the room. He turned to Tonks and smiled.

"That was quite the show you put on."

She was suddenly irate. "The nerve of that woman calling me her niece! She hasn't so much as spoken to me or my mum ever!"

"Nym, she was married to a pureblood bigot, from the sounds of it not by choice. I am sure she misses her real family." That left the pink haired girl speechless for a moment.

"Fine, anyway I think we better go see the Minister about that idea, it's pretty sound. You can also ask her about my new assignment." She said with a wink.

He nodded and led her to the lifts and they headed back up to the top floor. The secretary recognized them this time and quickly ran into the Ministers office before ushering them in. Amelia stood with a forced smile on her face. "Harry, to what do I owe this visit?"

"I just had an interesting meeting with Narcissa Malfoy ne-Black in which she has promised her vote on Friday. However she brought up the three day rule for new Legislation?"

Amelia relaxed a bit and smiled. "Already taken care of, each of the Wizengamot members has a drop box for such things here at the Ministry. However with this being simply a confirmation most of them will not have read through it. The ones that I knew we could count on have already been given notice." Harry nodded understanding how this woman had made it so far in the Ministry.

"That makes me feel so much better, um. We had another suggestion as well." He said.

"Ah yes, the Hogwarts Security Detail?" The both nodded. "Now Auror First Class Tonks, I understand congratulations are in order?" Tonks blushed but nodded. "No mind, I actually have a bit of a proposition for you."

Tonks was suddenly on alert. "What's that Minister?"

"An Auror First Class is rather high up for a simple security job. My proposition is this; I will put you on administrative leave effective immediately and you will retain the rank of A1C if you wish to return to a proper ministry job in the future. However, I would like you to join the HW Corps and be assigned to Lord Potter-Black on contract. You two can work out the details between yourselves. I also have told Dumbledore of the arrangement and he has agreed to pay you a small salary to act as Hogwarts Security with the express understanding that your first duty is to Mr. Potter."

Tonks was stunned, she had been promoted to A1C and then become a Hit Wizard all in one day. She turned to look at Harry who just shrugged before he entered the conversation once more. "How much does a First Class make per month?"

Amelia answered for her. "It is unheard of for an Auror to achieve that rank in 4 years so it is hard to say. She should be paid approximately 750 Galleons per month. Though an HW contract is usually much higher, they also normally include expenses in the price."

"Fine then, Hit Wizard Tonks I would like to hire you for 1000 Galleons a month plus expenses. If you accept."

Still stunned she simply nodded causing him to smile before she came back to herself. "Harry for that amount of money, why not tell Dumbledore your donating my services to the school. That way I don't fall under his authority in any shape."

"Great thinking Miss Tonks. You really are going to make a fine Hit Wizard, though as I said, your position is secured with the Aurors if you decide to return to regular duty."

"Thank you for your time Amelia. Please give Susan my Love and tell her she needs to visit soon." He said as he pulled Tonks toward the door.

"I will Harry. She spent the last few days with Hannah Abbott."

Harry grinned. "Thank you again." He waved as the door closed behind them and pulled Tonks toward the lifts.

"I'm a big girl Harry, I can walk all by myself see?" She said pulling her arm out of his grasp and quickly stumbling a few steps.

"You sure about that?" He said trying not to laugh.

"Oh shut it you!" She said playfully as she stormed past him and held the lift door open.

They rode back into the Atrium and walked to the Apparation point where Harry caught her arm. "What now?" She asked with a slight smile.

"If you don't mind I am going to have lunch with Gin and Mione. I'll be back in a few hours and we can train until Dinner." She nodded and kissed him quickly.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do...and most of the things I would!" She whispered causing him to smile, and watched as he Apparated silently away.

*************************SFTP************************

He appeared silently in the corner of Hermione's room and was treated to the sight of his two nude witches on the bed. He noted the large mirror on the dresser beside the bed, and the many small mirrors that were floating in the air, confirming the suspicion that at least one of them liked to watch their self. Ginny was straddling Hermione's face as she lapped at the other girl's extremely wet entrance. Both girls were moaning and it appeared that they were both trying to force the other to orgasm first in a highly pleasurable game. As quietly as he could Harry removed his clothing, his eyes never leaving the bed. Once he had completely disrobed he cast a quick disillusionment charm and silently made is way toward Ginny's rear end.

Her bottom was at almost the perfect height for him and he stood for a moment watching as Hermione's tongue darted around the other girl's clit and back up to her folds. He stroked his eager cock for a few moments just relishing the sight and the feelings before he stepped forward slowly making sure not to break the charm. He was thankful that Hermione's head lay almost off the bed meaning he was able to straddle her before quickly plunging inside the redhead causing her to jump and moan her girlfriends name loudly.

"Gods Hermione! I don't know what spell that is but you have to teach me!" She called out before returning to the other girls needs. Hermione was confused as she ran her tongue back from the girl's clit to her entrance and encountered Harry's cock. He began moving then which was enough to drop the Disillusionment and reveal his balls slapping away to Hermione who smiled and returned to her task.

Ginny began calling out her name as he pounded into her quickly pushing her over the edge and then on to another smaller orgasm. The girl not knowing it was Harry behind her pulled forward off of his cock and rolled to the side with her eyes closed. "Gods Hermione, that felt exactly like Harry!" Thinking quickly Harry picked his wand up and conjured a blindfold over Ginny's eyes, Hermione caught on quickly as she got up and dove between the girl's legs.

"Keep the blindfold on Gin" She whispered before she began lapping at the redhead's folds once more, with her pretty bum swaying in the air at the perfect height for Harry to continue his earlier task. He entered her quickly causing her to moan into the other girls centre and began pounding into her quickly. Hermione soon went over the edge as well and was approaching her next orgasm. Ginny seemed to be riding the same orgasm for the entire time as her whole body stayed tensed up off the mattress. Harry squeezed Hermione's bum to let her know he was about to cum and she looked back and nodded. "Please Harry?" She asked.

"Harry?" A still blind Ginny asked.

He groaned as he finally came inside her, trying to draw out his orgasm even as his body tried to shut down and force him to withdraw due to sensory overload. Ginny whipped off the blindfold and looked up to find a smiling Harry. "Harry!" She said disengaging from the brunette and running around the bed to hug him. He pulled out of Hermione and Ginny kissed him quickly before she began to clean up his mess, moaning as she tasted him after so long.

Hermione came around enough to cum once more forcing the rest of his seed into the eager girls mouth before rolling over. "That was some stunt Harry, how on earth did you surprise us like that?" She panted.

"You added me to the wards." He said with a shrug before falling onto the bed beside her and pulling her into his arms. He kissed her deeply just enjoying the closeness before Gin climbed up on his other side and snuggled into her regular spot.

"Wait, you really are that quiet when you Apparate?" Hermione asked in astonishment.

He nodded. "Almost silent as far as I can tell. And yes, I promise to teach you how this year. You will be happy to know Occlumency helps a lot." Hermione kissed him again before settling down and snuggling into his shoulder. "So?"

"So what?" He asked in confusion.

"So, Tonks? Spill!" Ginny said with a grin.

"So nothing, I talked to her, we agreed to take it slow. Not that I am going to refuse it if anything happens, but the flirting is almost as much fun as the shagging at this point." He said with a small shrug.

"Are you sure about that? She is a Metamorphmagus after all." Hermione said.

"I already talked to her about that as well, I don't want to see any of her fancy tricks until I've seen the real her first. Though we have made some plans..." He trailed off mysteriously.

"What Plans!" Ginny asked attempting to tickle him.

"That is for me to know and you to find out...if you stop tickling me!" He laughed.

The redhead pouted playfully before laying back down. "Fine, but we have some news for you as well." He turned to look at her the best he could.

"Oh really?"

"You are taking me home with you today." Ginny said with a huge smile.

He couldn't help but smile as well before he caught himself. "What about Mione?"

Hermione interjected herself into the conversation. "I'll be fine for a few days Harry, besides, Ginny isn't going to get to date you this year like the rest of us, she still wants to concentrate on her OWLs. So you are going to have to spend some time with her all by yourselves for the rest of the week."

"Are we still coming to visit?" He asked the brunette.

"I really want to catch up on the rest of my reading, Gin is quite a distraction you know! I still need to do my school shopping, as do you two I imagine. So you may come collect me when it is time to go." She said seriously but with a smile.

He turned his head and kissed Hermione's forehead before sighing and pulling them both closer. "I was worried about missing you this year Gin. Unfortunately you're gonna have to share some of my time with Nym."

"I don't mind at all Harry, it might be fun. That is if it's ok with you Mione?" Hermione nodded and smiled from his other shoulder.

"Not what I meant! She's training me besides casually dating me; or whatever you want to call our current relationship." Ginny and Hermione both shrugged and threw each other grins. "You know you two are insatiable?" He asked.

For the next hour they proved him correct before Gin finally got out of bed and finished packing. She and Harry kissed Hermione goodbye before he Apparated them both back to Grimmauld Place.

*************************SFTP************************

The moment they arrived at their destination Harry immediately slapped his forehead. "Bugger, I forgot to tell her something."

"What's that?" She asked shaking her head at his overly dramatic performance.

He smiled at her. "Well, Tonks pointed out few things that would make her feel a lot better about watching me with Emma." Ginny shivered slightly.

"I don't know Harry, it was really...interesting."

He shook his head. "No listen, Tonks was turned on by the thought of me with her mum as well, but she figured out rather quickly that it was because she looks almost exactly like her mum. Just like someone else we know. I saw the mirrors." He said with a grin.

Ginny blushed. "Oh, I suppose that makes sense then, luckily I look nothing like my mother..."

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Harry screamed dramatically and pretended to claw out his eyes and bang his head as if he was trying to get water out of his ears. "Why on earth did you have to put that image in my head!" He asked her with a very hurt look. Tonks was outside an instant later with her wand drawn, instantly pushing Harry down by the shoulder and pointing her wand at Ginny.

"Gin?" She asked as she finally grasped the situation and identified her target.

"Uh, Hi?" Ginny said as the girl lowered her wand.

Tonks turned to Harry who was barely containing a laugh, though his face was turning red as he stood back up. "What the Bloody Buggering Hell do you think your doing screaming like that! I thought the Dementors had gotten to you!" She berated him.

Still smiling he pulled her closer and whispered something in her ear, and in almost no time she repeated his earlier performance and both of them began retching playfully. Ginny just rolled her eyes. "I happen to think my mum is still a beautiful woman!"

Tonks nodded before speaking. "Yeah but do YOU want to watch Harry snog your mum or more?" Harry retched once again.

Ginny's face quickly contorted into one of horror as she retched for real. "Oh!" was all she got out.

Harry smiled and pulled her into a hug from behind, placing her back to his chest. "Exactly, now Hermione is almost a perfect twin to Emma except for the hair. Trust me I know." He said the last as he gently squeezed her breasts, eliciting a squeak from her.

Tonks grinned and quickly morphed. Her hair grew to below her shoulders and turned a vibrant red and she shrank a few inches. Light freckles appeared and suddenly Ginny was looking at herself only a few years older and with larger breasts. Nym/Gin walked over and kissed Harry over Ginny's shoulder while pressing her breasts against Ginny's. The redhead nearly fainted before she remembered to breath and quickly turned to kiss Harry as well once Tonks broke away.

"God that was hot!" Ginny said breathlessly as she pulled away and looked once more at her near twin image. "Makes me wish I had a twin sister... I wonder..." She then began retching again, this time however she nearly succeeded in losing her breakfast.

"What?" Harry asked as he quickly helped her to her feet and held her. Tonks had reverted to her normal pink haired self and was looking on with concern.

"Gred and Forge." Was all she could get out and both Tonks and Harry went pale for a moment.

"Enough of that!" Tonks called as she shook her head to clear it. "The curses of Occlumency!" She cried.

That got a smile from the other two before Harry got a contemplative look. "Padma and Parvati?"

Tonks looked a bit confused but Ginny was staring off into the distance lost in thought, Harry noticed she was rubbing her thighs together. He leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Knut for your thoughts?"

She came back to reality and blushed. "Is it because they are my brothers, or because they are guys? The thought of those two...lets not think of those two, makes me ill, but the thought of Padma and Parvati makes me horny as hell!" Ginny exclaimed quietly. Tonks still looked confused before comprehension dawned on her face.

"The twins at the party? You have plans to date them then?" She asked quietly.

"They are on the list, and Padma happened to whisper in my ear that night that they had no problem sharing everything..." Ginny was actually starting to get twitchy with the need for some kind of intimacy.

"Can we not talk about this right now? You two apparently have some training to do and I am going to be in quite the state until after dinner..."

Harry nodded but looked up at a suddenly sad Tonks. "Hey." She said snapping his fingers, she looked at him with mild annoyance. "I already have at least three beautiful girls that have decided to stick by me. Don't you start thinking you aren't good enough for me anymore alright? If you can't share this isn't going to work Nym."

She nodded, "I guess I just don't know what to expect. Why would you want to carry anything on with me when you have all of those girls, younger girls, Twin no less." Ginny moaned a bit. "Sorry Gin, I just, I'm not jealous I guess I..." She trailed off as he shushed her.

"Why would you want to share? Why not just make up with Moony?" Harry asked quietly.

Tonks shook her head vehemently. "He needs to apologize to me, I agree with his reasoning but not his decision. We had a really big fight about it Harry, I don't know if I can forgive him even if he does apologize. And no I don't have any problem sharing, it's not like were falling in love or anything..." She trailed off again.

"Are you ruling that out then?" Ginny asked as she finally regained control of her hormones.

Tonks just shrugged and turned around. "There's sandwiches on the table waiting for us to eat 'em and I'm willing to bet the elves already got both of you a smoothie." And with that she disappeared back into the house.

After lunch Ginny admitted that she had not kept up her Occlumency exercises properly and excused herself to the Ladies suite while Harry and Tonks worked on the next part of his DWD training. By now Harry was getting almost as fast as Tonks much to her amazement, and though he was still slower, he was able to repeat the exercise for nearly twice the duration that she could. Harry was really beginning to wonder at his magical strength, he knew there must be an explanation for his massive reserves of magical power and endurance but for the time being he was simply trying to get it all under control. He would worry about the why later, for now he stuck to his 'Super Magic' excuse anytime he was asked. Tonks was beginning to get annoyed with the answer but he shrugged and told her he had no idea either.

At dinner that night Hedwig dropped in on the three of them, Remus was taking his meals in his room as the full moon was only a day away and he was in no shape to socialize. "Hey girl!" Harry said with a huge smile. "Why does it seem like it has been so long since we've seen each other?"

The snowy owl looked at him and clicked her beak in slight annoyance. "Because you have been to busy waving sticks and mating." Harry had not expected that clear of an answer and spluttered out an entire mouthful of smoothie as he blushed a deep red.

"We aren't Mating for your information..." He whispered to the bird to no avail as both Tonks and Ginny perked up.

"You humans are very strange, I could not imagine coupling so many times per day for any reason other than procreation. She responded and he blushed again.

"Alright out with it lover boy, have you been cheating on us with that gorgeous creature on your shoulder?" Tonks asked with a smile. Hedwig flew to the Metamorph's shoulder and nipped at her ear affectionately.

"I like this one, can I keep her?" Harry lost it and began laughing so hard his chair fell over backwards, which only served to increase his humor.

"What did she say!" Tonks growled out. Harry was getting the mental impression of laughter from his familiar.

"She..She.." He took as deep a breath as he could as tears streamed down his face. He could hardly close his mouth long enough to swallow and was actually beginning to drool a bit. "She said she likes you and asked if she could keep you!" He cried out. Ginny joined him in his laughter for a few minutes as Tonks eyes the beautiful bird with contempt tinged with amusement.

"I did not see that your second Mate had returned. I like this one too, you may mate too often but you do have good taste." Hedwig said as she flew to Ginny's shoulder and butted her head against the girls ear. Harry continued to laugh as Tonks joined him this time.

"I don't know what she said, but apparently it was hilarious." Tonks said before snorting and quickly dropping her head to the table with a Thwack! Before she continued chuckling.

"Don't worry Tonks your secret is safe with me." Ginny said quietly and got a relieved look from Tonks before she began laughing once again. "Harry, will you please tell me what is so funny? What started all of this anyway?"

Harry climbed up off the floor with much struggle involved, but eventually made it back into his chair. "She likes you too, said we Mate too much but I had good taste." Ginny promptly blushed and looked at the owl on her shoulder.

"We do not 'Mate' we make love." She said calmly.

"I suppose that would explain why he would attempt to mate in the wrong orifice so often. I honestly thought I was going to have to teach him how to do it correctly!" She said with a look at him causing him to blush again as she flapped her wings in annoyance and flew back to his shoulder, nipping his ear and cuddling with him as she reached up and stroked her feathers.

"Now what did she say?" Tonks asked.

He took a deep breath. "She said she was glad to know we were not trying to mate. That I put it in the wrong hole so many times she thought she was going to have to teach me how to do it properly." Both girls were now rolling on the floor. "I don't know if she is kidding or not!" Harry said indignantly. Hedwig bumped his head with hers and he got the impression of amusement, which he decided meant she was joking.

"When did you get so good at that?" Tonks asked.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Talking to Hedwig, I remember something about your crazy bird whispering stuff, but that was just spooky!"

He shrugged, "Dunno, I guess my Legilimency is getting more powerful, or maybe settling down? That was the first time I got actual words when I spoke to her." She butted his head again and he got the impression she was clearing her throat to get his attention. He turned and looked her in the eye as she held out her leg to him, three letters were tied neatly there.

"Oh!" He exclaimed. "I can't believe none of us saw these before now. You've been a busy girl haven't you?" He asked as he scratched her feathers once more getting the same feeling of contentment from the bird he associated with Gabrielle. He quickly untied the letters and turned to her. "Would you like anything special for dinner? He was suddenly rather nervous, Hedwig was apparently much more intelligent than he had ever thought and the idea of treating her as just a pet suddenly made him feel rather rude. She seemed to notice and rubbed her head against his cheek once more.

"Silly Master, I live to serve you not the other way around. You are a good Master and we are lucky to have you. Do not treat me any differently simply because you can understand me." With that she flew to the top of the refrigerator and tucked her head beneath her wing, he caught her eye before she closed it and again he felt the near purring sensation he felt when Gabrielle was near.

Turning to the letters on the table he cast revealing charms to make sure there was no magic attached and carefully opened the first.

Lord Potter-Black

I would be delighted to meet with you on Wednesday at the Ministry of Magic, my associate Terrence Zabini received a similar request and to hasten your agenda we would like to meet together. We will be in Conference room 'B' just off the Atrium at 10:00am on the 28th of August. We have other business on this day so if you are unable to reply in time to cancel we will happily reschedule for after this Friday's meeting of the Wizengamot.

Sincerely,

Harwood Parkinson


The girls tried to ask him what was in the letter so he passed Ginny that one as he opened the next one.

Lord Potter-Black

I would be delighted to meet with you on either Wednesday or Thursday afternoon at the Ministry. My offices are located on level six at the Floo Regulation Panel, simply ask the receptionist for me and you should be shown in.

Respectfully,

Maria Edgecombe


He passed that note to Ginny as she passed hers to Tonks and he opened the last letter, smiling as a familiar pair of scents hit him.

My Dearest Harry,

I am so sorry I haven't come to visit yet this week. The Ministers residence is amazing I wish you could see it, though I honestly miss our couch and your Telly, damn you for getting me hooked on cartoons.


The handwriting switched,

Hey Harry, she meant WE of course, sorry WE have not come to visit. Suze finally brought me through and she isn't lying about this place. Neville finally had me over to his home last night and we are officially a couple. Thank you for everything we shared and for being so sweet and loveable, take care of my Suze for me.

The handwritings changed one more time.

Yes WE both miss you, but I don't think Neville would appreciate it much if WE came to visit you considering how 'comfortable' we are around each other. Guess we will have to figure that out this year. Hannah is rather jealous of my necklace and I love you to bits for it. Thank you again. I don't know if I can make it over before the Wizengamot meeting on Friday, so for now let us plan to meet afterward? I'm sure you won't mind terribly if I just drop in unannounced either.

Loving you lots,

Your Susie


He finished the letter with a grin but his expression changed to apprehension as he handed the note to Ginny who was holding her hand out with a raised eyebrow. He was still contemplating his feelings when she cleared her throat. "Why the long face Mister?"

"She still doesn't know about the compulsion. I don't know how to tell her, and I don't know how she will react." He said quietly.

Ginny got up and hugged him from behind, "I'm sure she will be fine, at worst it might take a little while for her to come to grips with it. But you said so yourself, the charm did not create love like some potion does, it just amplified and accelerated what she already felt. And what you feel for her is one hundred percent real. Let's not worry about it until you can tell her, okay?" He nodded and turned his head to catch her lips.

"Intelligent witches are going to be the death of me." He whispered against her lips as he felt more than saw her smile. Tonks cleared her throat quietly trying to not completely ruin the moment.

"So looks like you have two meetings at the Ministry tomorrow. Do you have Wizengamot Robes yet?" She asked.

Harry shook his head. "I planned to pick them up at Diagon on Thursday whether or not Molly and Arthur are back from Paris yet." Ginny brought her head up at that.

"Mum wouldn't forget about school shopping would she?"

Harry shook his head, "I doubt it, but they are on a honeymoon. Both you and Ron have access to your own money and I am sure she trusts Tonks or myself to get us all to Diagon and back safely. You were with the Grangers so at worst you would have done your school shopping with her." As he said this he felt the wards flair as the couple in question arrived in the back garden. The kitchen door opened and Ginny flung herself into Molly's arms. "Mummy!"

"Oh Dear!" Molly exclaimed as she hugged the girl to her breast. "I missed you as well, whatever are you doing here?"

"I decided to spend the last few days with family. We were just discussing the school shopping." Molly's eyes widened but Arthur stepped into the conversation by hugging his daughter as well.

"We came home just to make sure that got done Firefly. Have you made any plans?" He asked.

She nodded, "Harry was just mentioning that He, Ron, Hermione and I could do our shopping on Thursday. And that as both Ron and I have access to our own money there was no need for you two to cut short your trip." Arthur gave Harry an approving nod, which Harry returned with humility.

Molly spoke up, "That was very thoughtful of you dear, I am so sorry we did not write to make certain of your schedule. It sounds as if you don't need me here after all." She finished with a frown.

"Mum I will always need you, even if I can take care of myself." Ginny said before pulling her mother into another hug. Molly was crying silently now and Ginny pulled away and sat down to give her some room to hide her emotions as she normally did.

"Anyways Harry, I think you should wear your Wizengamot Robes tomorrow to the meetings. You were talking about getting people used to you being there before Friday."

He nodded, "Makes sense I suppose, but where am I going to get them tailored before ten am?"

Tonks thought for a moment. "Winky?" She called. The little elf popped in startling the elder Weasleys who had forgotten all about them in the past weeks. "Winky are there any Wizengamot Robes in this house?"

"Yes Miss, we is saving those for material if nothing else. Do you wants them?" Tonks nodded and the elf popped away returning quickly with the Plum and Silver robes.

"Harry give them a try, Winky can tailor them easily isn't that right?" The elf nodded enthusiastically so Harry stood and pulled on the garment, which was a bit short in the arms and hung well above his ankles. Winky began measuring and turning up the hems, he noted that there seemed to be plenty of material to work with at the ends.

"Winky can do these no problems Miss, if Master wishes." Harry nodded. "Then Master must be taking them offs now and I will gets them clean and fitting. Will that be all?" He nodded again and she popped away.

"Harry why do you need to be seen in Wizengamot Robes? Surely you can simply make an appearance at the Confirmation?" Arthur asked.

He shook his head and held his finger to his lips as he playfully motioned for him to come closer. A smiling Arthur leaned in and Harry stage whispered so that the others could hear him. "It's a secret, I am introducing legislation on Friday immediately after the confirmation, I only need three more votes for it to pass as well." He leaned back and smiled at the dumbstruck look on Arthurs face.

"But the three day rule..." Arthur began.

"Has already been taken care of, I am sponsoring the bill, and it was my idea, but it was drafted and this whole scheme was concocted by Amelia." Harry continued to smile broadly as Arthur worked through a few things in his head and a smile appeared on his face as well.

"Might we know what this legislation entails?" He asked conspiratorially.

Harry nodded and waited just a moment for the Grandfather clock to chime. "The full moon should be out in about an hour or so."

Once again Arthur looked confused before a light bulb went off. "You're trying to change the Werewolf Laws!"

"Got it in one, once this passes they are going to offer the job of Werewolf Liaison to Remus, he will be working at a Director level in the Magical Beings section of the Control of Magical Creatures Department."

Tonks inhaled sharply, "You never told me that!"

He shrugged, "Never came up, that change anything for you?"

She shook her head before replying. "Just cuz we aren't dating doesn't mean I can't be happy for him."

Molly looked back and forth between the two of them and noted that Tonks' hair was no longer mousy brown, she then looked at her daughter who was nearly glowing with happiness and nearly fainted. "Not her too..."

Arthur caught her before she could fall and she came back to herself quickly. "We will just head upstairs then, I think Thursday sounds wonderful..." She told them in a monotone as she walked out of the room. Arthur looked between her and Tonks quickly sighing as he then looked to Ginny and Harry.

"Harry, please try to be a bit more discreet. I honestly am far past caring as long as Ginny is happy, but my poor Molly sounded a bit broken. If you will excuse me?" He said with a sad smile as he walked out clapping his hand to Harry's shoulder on his way past. A confused Harry met the eyes of a confused Tonks before they both looked at Ginny who had a sly smile on her lips.

"What?" Tonks asked the redhead.

"You two may not see the chemistry between you, but my mum has always been able to pick up on emotions. You almost have to be good at reading people when you have seven kids and two of them are the Twins." They looked at each other again and back to Ginny.

"Don't know what your talking 'bout, we've barely even kissed!" Tonks exclaimed.

Ginny just shook her head and pulled Harry up to his feet. "I've only got three nights with you all to myself, I think we can skip the Telly tonight." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him arching her back and pressing her assets into his chest and groin causing him to groan. She then turned to Tonks, "Joining us?" Harry's breath caught and Tonks suddenly blushed. Harry was actually pretty proud of her for getting that reaction from the older woman.

"Uh, no that's alright. Taking it slow and all that..." Tonks said quietly as she avoided the redhead's eyes.

"You're welcome just to watch if you want." Ginny said.

Tonks blushed once more and Harry upped his respect for the girl in his arms once again. "Uh, not tonight, thanks though..." Tonks said quietly.

"Well you know where the secret passage is." Gin said with a smile as she pulled Harry up the stairs just off the kitchen.

"Goodnight Nym!" Harry called from the third step as his brain caught up.

*************************SFTP************************

Wednesday morning found Harry wrapped around a redhead as they lay in his bed. As much fun as multiple girls were, they were also a lot of work and he had very much enjoyed having the bed all to themselves for once. It was the first time he and Ginny had been alone together since the first night when Hermione had left them. She had kept him up quite late, not that he was complaining even a little bit, so rather than getting up early like he normally would, he took the time to just enjoy holding her, feeling her soft skin beneath his fingertips, the strawberry smell of her hair. He judged by the sun trying to force its way past the curtains that it must be getting close to nine. The passageway opened and Tonks walked across the room and plopped down to the other side of Ginny, seemingly oblivious to the fact that they were both nude beneath the sheets.

"Mornin Luvs!" She said cheerfully, her tone awoke the girl in his arms and she groaned as she pulled the pillow over her face.

"Nnnguhdup" She mumbled through the pillow. Harry loved waking up with her, sleepy Ginny was one of the cutest things he had ever seen.

"Come on Gin, it has to be getting close to nine and I have a meeting in an hour." He whispered as he pulled the pillow away, laughing internally as her face scrunched up against the slight bit of light in the room.

"Why do I have to get up?" She asked with a pretty pout; which made him smile. Yep, puppies lose hands down to sleepy redheads. He thought to himself. He took in Tonks' appearance and had an idea.

"Looks like Nym hasn't been up all that long either, you can stay in bed if you don't mind her sharing my shower without you." Tonks looked up at him sharply and he just smiled to let her know he was playing.

Ginny however seemed to like the idea very much and caught them both off guard as she rolled over. "I dare you."

"Crap." Harry said out loud before he caught himself and blushed. Tonks however was wearing the same color so he didn't feel so bad. "Fine, be that way, but if you miss out on anything fun..."

"Then you will just have to tell me in detail later, or better yet, show me. Now go away and let me have my beauty sleep!" She said as she pulled his pillow over her head.

He looked across the bed at Tonks once again and smiled. "Why do you look so nervous, you were the one that was trying to shag me a few nights ago."

"Yeah but that was before we decided to take it slow, I dunno, suddenly the whole thing is more complicated..." Tonks trailed off.

"Tick Tock..." Came a muffled voice from beneath the pillow.

"Well I suppose it will save on hot water..." Tonks trailed off as she stood up.

Harry decided once again to forget that magically heated water did not run out and quickly got out of bed, catching Tonks by surprise as his usual morning condition made itself known. "Damn..."

"I get that a lot, it doesn't get old though." He said with a smile.

She walked into the bathroom without saying anything and he followed, a bit worried as to what that reaction meant. As he walked in she turned and looked at him expectantly. "If were doing this, were doing it right. These clothes are not going to take themselves off you know." She said as she placed her hands on her hips.

Getting the message he walked up to her and his hands went to the waistband of her flannel sleeping pants. He hooked his hands beneath her cotton t-shirt and tugged slightly. Her breath caught as he began to pull the garment up and she raised her arms over her head so that he could remove it. Her breasts bounced free as he removed it quickly and he resisted the urge to take her stiffening nipples into his mouth. Instead he pulled her into a hug, pressing her naked chest against his own.

As he breathed in her scent, which in fact did resemble something sweet like bubblegum he placed soft kisses on her shoulder and her neck. She caught her breath again and his fingers hooked into the waistband of her pants and pushed downward over her hips. Once over her bum the garment fell and his erection was pressed against her soft pink curls. He kissed her softly on the lips before he pulled away. "No time for playing this morning Nym, now should I scrub your back first or you gonna do mine?"

She looked at him like he had just killed her puppy. "You...you..you can't do that! It's not fair!" She whined as she stood naked in his arms, she ran her hand down his chest and wrapped her fingers around his cock.

"Ah ah ah, maybe if you're a good girl at the Ministry then Gin and I will consider playing later. Now come on, I want breakfast before we leave." He pulled away trying not to throw her over the counter and plunge himself inside her as he really was in a hurry. In retaliation she did not touch him overtly throughout the entire shower and yet somehow managed to rub against his erection enough times that he was in serious need of relief by the time they were drying off. They exited the shower and got dressed quickly before heading down to breakfast, Gin was still snoozing so they left her alone. After some quick bacon and eggs Winky popped in with his Wizengamot Robes.

As he pulled them on he could almost feel the power and responsibility hanging from his shoulders. "Whoh." He said in surprise.

Tonks was staring hungrily at him. "You need to have Winky tailor everything, even the high dollar stuff, you look amazing!" He promptly blushed causing her to smile. "And yet you are still sixteen in there somewhere." She winked as he attempted to cuff the side of her head and she dodged.

"I am technically your boss you know, you should show more respect!" He said with a smile.

She stood up and put her arms around his neck and his breathing quickened. "So you're my boss huh, does that mean you get to order me around?" She asked quietly, he noticed that her eyes kept darting from his down to his lips and back with made his still hard erection throb in pain and anticipation.

"That depends, do you like to be ordered around? You know I do have some practice at that..." He trailed off as he slid his arms behind her back.

"Dunno, never trusted anyone enough to let em..." She leaned toward him closing the distance; he could feel her breath against his lips as well as his cock pressed against her just below her naval. Just as he was going to give in and kiss her the clock began to chime the hour.

"Shit." He stated as he pulled her out the door into the back garden where he Apparated them quickly to the Ministry Atrium. They quickly made their way toward the security station, which sat between them and the conference rooms. Harry barely noted the surprised and awed looks he was getting which was a far cry from the usual staring at his scar and wishing for his autograph. Even the previous day he had still been just a celebrity that knew the Minister, today he was a member of the Wizengamot and Head of an Ancient House. The guard simply nodded to both of them as they passed and headed for the room indicated by the note.

They paused outside the door and Tonks entered what he was coming to call her Auror mode. She was no longer the stumbling and clumsy girl he was beginning to care a lot about, she was in full "Hit Wizard on a contract" mode and he found her confidence and poise to be extremely sexy. She took a look around the Atrium scanning for threats before opening the door and sweeping the room with security and detection spells, much to the surprise of those inside before she nodded and took a place just outside the door. He wondered why she hadn't stayed inside as she had with Cissy but decided he would ask her later. He then entered the room and was greeted by the three people inside.

On the previous occasion Harry had been the one sitting at the head of the table furthest from the door, because these two obviously outranked him they had taken places at that end leaving him with the choice of seats closest to the door. While he understood the respect that was shown to the one at the head of the table, he decided that under the circumstances, he liked the idea that Tonks was rather close and he was not cut off from an escape route should the negotiations turn hostile. At least one of the occupants already had him on edge.

The man on the right stood and offered him a hand in greeting. "Good morning Lord Potter-Black, Terrance Zabini, it is a pleasure." Harry shook the man's hand and waited for further introductions as his eyes met those of the man sitting at the head of the table. "May I introduce Harwood Parkinson, and of course you know his daughter Pansy?" Harry nodded as he shook the older gentleman's hand, he nodded curtly to Pansy who seemed to be fighting the sneer she would normally direct his way.

Having had much occasion of late to catalogue beauty traits amongst a large set of girls, Harry was able to instantly recognize that, either because he had ignored her since first year, or because she had bloomed over the summer. Pansy was no longer ugly; she was rather attractive with her shoulder length honey-blonde hair and pleasing curves. She was wearing robes, which always obscured the best female bits. Just ask any boy at Hogwarts, and they would tell you that Robes were possibly designed for just that purpose. However even through the volume of material he could tell that she was sized almost perfectly with breasts that would be about a large B or small C-cup, perfectly sized to hold in ones hands. Her trademark Pug Nose was now cute rather than annoying. He quickly cleared his thoughts as he remembered he was staring at his enemy's chief consort.

"Pansy." He said in greeting.

"Pott...Harry." She forced out his first name catching him by surprise but the look of contempt still had not left her eyes. Deciding to play with the Snake that had helped to make his life hell for the past few years he quickly unlocked his shag-me gaze long enough to make her breath catch before blinking and turning it off. She sat down and just stared at him in confusion, Harry sat as Mr. Parkinson gestured toward a chair, which Harry took quickly.

Harwood started as they all settled into their seats. "Now Lord Potter-Black, may I please call you something less formal? You must admit that is quite the mouthful." Harry nodded. "Mr. Potter, Mr. Black, Harry I suppose...but only if I may use your first name as well?" The man nodded and seemed to relax a bit.

"Thank you Harry, please just call me Wood as I have hated my first name for most of my life. Now the Zabini's and the Parkinson's go back many generations along with a few other families. So you can rest assured when I tell you we already know of and approve of the legislation you have introduced, that you have both of our votes." The other man nodded and Harry was suddenly at a loss for words.

Wood smiled at him, "Now Harry, did you honestly expect to get that bill past most of the Slytherins without our foreknowledge? I have my assistant check my box here twice a day. That was a very cunning move by the way; I myself have pushed legislation through the same way in the past." Harry just nodded as he tried desperately to rethink his entire rehearsed spiel.

"So why the meeting then?" He finally decided on asking.

The man smiled, "The Black family was close to our little group a few generations ago but they decided to break away for some reason. You however have demonstrated an open enough mind for us to ask you to join with our clan once again."

Harry was more confused than ever, "I still don't follow, how exactly have I demonstrated that I have an open mind?"

Zabini answered, "Our little group are rather outcast, even amongst the Pure-Bloods. Our views are less...mainstream than those of most 'Old' families."

Harry was still confused and simply raised an eyebrow in response. Harwood took up where the other had left off. "I only have one mother Harry, but grew up with three grandmothers and I could not tell you which one is my blood, nor could my Father if he were alive." Harry thought he was catching on, the idea seemed to be on the tip of his brain just waiting to fall into consciousness but he couldn't catch hold of it yet and so he stayed silent.

"For heavens sake Potter, they are talking about sex!" Pansy exclaimed. "You have by our count at least four girlfriends at the moment even if the one is a mudbl...er Muggleborn, though the Abbott girl and the Auror outside the door may up that number. Our group are a bit less strict when it comes to wizarding customs about sex and marriage, we are the reason that multiple marriage is still allowed by the ministry even though it is not widely practiced." She said in a very annoyed tone. Her father cast her a glance and she quickly lowered her eyes and sat still.

Surprisingly Harry was actually thankful for the girl's outburst. "Actually sir, that was exactly the type of explanation I needed to hear. Thank you Pansy. Both for your explanation, and your civility when speaking of the woman I love." Her father beamed at her and she looked up at him in surprise and suspicion. Her eyes met his and he quickly sent her a jolt of joy-juice and once again enjoyed her confusion as her body betrayed her instincts.

He then looked back to her father, "This is all well and good, and it is true that I have at least three women that I am in love with so I would welcome any way to lead a more normal life short of moving to America and living in the middle of nowhere Utah. But I am afraid I am a bit lost, please don't think me too rude when I ask to see your forearms?"

Both men were caught off guard but Pansy actually seemed to approve for a moment before she schooled her features back to barely contained disdain. He was beginning to wonder how much of that was an act, how much was peer pressure, and how much was real. The men finally nodded and lifted their sleeves to show blank skin. "We understand Harry, please know that while we do not support the Dark Lord, nor work for him, we have to maintain the appearance of doing so at least symbolically because of family connections and commitments."

Harry thought about for a moment before nodding in defeat. "I suppose I can understand, though I hate all the deceit. Why can't people just be themselves?"

Harwood smiled, "And that explains it, that is the reason you are a Gryffindor rather than a Slytherin, you still see the world very much in Black and White, there are actually many shades of grey in-between. For example, most people would see you with multiple lovers and immediately call you evil. Do you agree with them?"

Harry quickly shook his head, "For a while at the beginning I was rather confused but now I know that sex and love are two different things, and that love is not finite, there is no reason I cannot love all of them equally. I'm not sure how that can be extrapolated to apply to appearing to support the Dark Tosser though."

Zabini looked liked he had nearly swallowed his tongue and Pansy had her mouth open in outrage, Harwood looked like he was about to berate him on the spot before his gaze shifted and he began laughing out loud. "That has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard!" He said with much mirth as he banged his fist on the table trying to control his laughter before it became hysterical.

Harry was enjoying the scene very much, and simply to annoy Pansy he decided to continue. "Dark Tosser, Dork Lard, He-Who-Must-Be-Hyphenated, Baldifart. Call him what you will, fear of a name only increases the fear of the thing. If there is anything I agree with Dumbledore on that is it. Besides, his real name isn't even Voldemort."

At mention of his real name the room, which had been thawing as even Pansy had cracked a slight smile, suddenly went chilly. "What do you mean that isn't his real name? What do you know about him?" Mr. Parkinson asked quietly.

Harry pulled out his wand and wrote I AM LORD VOLDEMORT in the air before rearranging to form the name TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE. The other three in the room simply stared as the burning letters began to fade. Pansy was not staring at the letters though she was staring at him. "Did you just cast that non-verbally?" She asked in awe.

He wanted to slap himself but simply nodded. "I am an adult now, no underage magic tracking, not that you ever had to worry about that from what I hear about Pureblood loopholes." She nodded, "In any case, I have been training hard this year. Do I have to get an oath from you not to reveal too much about my abilities? I'm sure your boyfriend would love to take that info to Moldishorts."

She was trying hard not to smile at the nickname but chose to speak rather than fight. "Draco is not my boyfriend, despite appearances to the contrary. He is however the ranking male in my house and by association I have become the ranking female even as a fifth year."

Harry looked confused for a moment. "Slytherin has ranks?"

"Come off it Potter, even if you don't formalize it you have ranks in Gryffindor as well, after last year you have to be the Number one male and Granger is definitely Number one Female. Whether it is acknowledged or not, the two of you run that house." Harry was taken aback but quickly saw her point. Between his fame, his spot on the Quidditch team, and the DA he was indeed very respected in Gryffindor. He just nodded.

"Back to the point then," Zabini said. "Because of certain business dealings and because of certain connections, it is our unfortunate duty to appear to follow him, if only to protect our families. Can you imagine what he would do to Slytherins who were opposed to him?"

Harry nodded as he tried to shake images of death and destruction from his thoughts. "What would you require of me to join your clan?" He asked cautiously.

Harwood spoke once more. "You are a man with many resources, between your two families you already own at least a minority in most of our companies and many of the others which funnel money to the Dark Lord. What we would ask of you is not cheap..."

"Money really is no object Wood, as you say I am a man with many resources." Harry said, trying not to sound pompous and failing miserably. He felt ill as he realized he sounded almost like a Malfoy there for a moment and vowed to keep himself in check.

"Very well Harry, We would like you to place our children under your protection at Hogwarts. As the Head of an ancient family you by law have the right to defend those under your protection with lethal force, and to authorize those same people to protect themselves. At the same time our clan will be moving into a single compound and going under Fidelus. You will need to take majority ownership of the aforementioned businesses and either reform them or shut them down. I know we are asking a lot..."

"I like the idea of taking away resources from the Death Eaters so you have my support in that, the Fidelus is up to you. I am not opposed to the last request but I will need to consider each candidate on an individual basis. You must understand that your children have not treated me kindly in the past." He said with a glance at Pansy who had the good grace to look down at the floor.

"That is acceptable Harry, I just hope my daughter can look past her prejudice and her house loyalty." He said throwing her a look. She said nothing but did manage to throw a sneer at him when the others were not looking. Surprising himself he found it almost sexy rather than annoying.

He thought through everything quickly before holding out his hand. "Then I look forward to our futures together sir, I do have another meeting today so if you will excuse me?" The other two stood as Harry did and shook his hand. Pansy forced her hand toward his, which he took and shook quickly, noting idly that it may have been the first time they had ever purposely touched.

He turned and left the room before things could get awkward and Tonks joined him as he strolled away. "Go well in there?" She asked.

He nodded, as he was lost in thought, "Much more than just the bill, looks like I may have some real allies, that is if Pansy chooses sides correctly."

"You go to school with her right?"

"Yeah, but she is, or at least she appears to be Draco Malfoy's number one fan. She may be more interested in social status than safety or family commitments. I just don't know."

Tonks was quiet for a moment before stopping him in the middle of the Atrium. "Guess you will just have to keep an eye on her, now where exactly were we going?" Harry looked up and realized he had no destination; he looked up at the giant clock, which read just after eleven.

"Edgecombe said we could meet in the afternoon, is there a food court or something here?"

She nodded, "You being Wizengamot means we can eat in the Ministers Dining Hall rather than with the rabble. With any luck it will help you with that 'See and be Seen' thing you are trying to do as well."

"That reminds me, thank you for suggesting I wear my robes today. I can already feel the difference in the way people are reacting to my presence."

"It's nothing, just thinking ahead is all." She winked at him.

She walked them to the lift and up to the top floor where they exited and Harry nodded to the secretary who looked as if she were about to jump up and run into the Ministers office. He shook his head and motioned for her to sit back down and she smiled sheepishly as he waved on his way past. Tonks then led him down a maze of hallways lined with offices and into a rather beautiful Dining Room with plenty of round tables set with fine China and Silverware, he made a note to mention that if Moony was going to be eating here they should replace the silver with pewter or stainless steel. They sat down and a human server quickly came over to them and offered them menus.

There were no prices listed beside the selections, which surprised Harry, but he supposed if you had to ask, then it was probably too expensive. They each made a selection as well as a bottle of wine and settled in to talk about some of the developments from his previous meeting. Others began trickling in and each one of them caught his eye and looked a bit surprised for a moment before heading to their own tables. Harry noted with satisfaction that Tonks had picked this table for exactly that reason, it was in full view of every other table in the restaurant.

As they went back to their conversation Harry caught a whiff of something familiar and quickly turned his head toward the source. "Harry?" The girl in question asked quietly and he grinned. "Hey you." He said as he stood.

Susan jumped into his arms and kissed him quickly before pulling back a bit. "Hey yourself Mister." She said with a large smile.

"I missed you." He said quietly.

"Oh Morgana I missed you too Harry." She said with a small sniffle trying not to cry. He then noticed Hannah standing behind her looking a bit confused but smiling nonetheless.

"Hey Han." He said with a wink.

She hugged him quickly as Susan sat down and looked like she wanted to kiss him as well but restrained herself. "Uh, hey Harry. What are you doing here?"

He sat down and she joined them before he answered, "I could ask you two the same thing. I had a meeting this morning with Parkinson and Zabini and another this afternoon with Edgecombe." Susan's eyes lit up.

"They actually responded? That's wonderful Harry, how did it go?"

"Better than expected so far, I have their votes plus the Malfoy's so far." Susan hugged him again from her chair, Tonks just looked on with a smile.

"We are actually meeting Auntie for Lunch, she had been so busy that even with me at home with her we barely get to see each other." Susan said as the room went quiet. Tonks quickly stood to attention as Amelia walked in, he noted that a few others he recognized from the Auror offices, ostensibly guests of the higher ranking people in the room, were standing at attention as well.

"Please sit down and enjoy your meals." The Minister said quietly and every one nodded and sat back down, normal conversation resumed as Amelia headed toward his table.

"Susan you didn't tell me you were inviting Harry, how is everything going?" She asked as he stood and pulled out a chair for her with a smile. He returned to his seat before speaking.

"Actually we met by happy coincidence as it turns out. I have three of the four votes I needed taken care of and my last meeting is this afternoon so we decided to take lunch here." Amelia nodded with a smile.

"May I ask which?"

Harry nodded, "Malfoy, Parkinson and Zabini. I am meeting with Maria Edgecombe this afternoon."

"Really?" She exclaimed quietly. "If anything I would have though the Malfoys and Parkinsons would have been the hard ones!"

"Actually I am more worried about the Edgecombe vote, her daughter had a bit of trouble with my Defense Association last year and they might still be holding a grudge..." Amelia nodded and got a slightly worried look on her face.

She spoke after a few moments. "Maria works in Floo Control but her family owns many cleaning and restoration type businesses. If you could find a way to procure their services you might be able to grease her cooperation a bit."

Harry's face suddenly darkened. "You mean I might have to buy her vote..."

Susan jumped in, "Harry I know it isn't necessarily right, but it is how things get done. Even in America they buy votes to get certain laws passed. They just disguise it as spending within the bill itself. At least doing it this way you are spending your money and not the taxpayers."

He nodded but did not look happy, "Why does all government boil down to greed and corruption? No offense to present company of course!" He exclaimed quietly as he realized what he had just said to the Minister of Magic. Luckily she was smiling.

"That is one of the things we can try to change, unfortunately this is the way it has been done for a thousand years, and it works, even if it has potential for abuse. We just have to hope that those with as much...capital influence as you have are as honest as you as well."

He sighed and took a drink of his water. Amelia looked down at her watch and stood quickly, "I am sorry but I have to run, it was very nice seeing you dears." She said kissing Susan on the cheek.

"But Auntie you barely touched your food!" Susan mock complained.

"That is why they normally bring my lunch to the office. In here I end up talking shop rather than eating. I will try to be home later in time for dinner. Good luck this afternoon Harry." She said and waved as she left the room.

Harry was still pondering her words when Susan nudged him from the side "Knut for your thoughts?"

"Just trying to figure out what I can offer her if she needs a bribe to vote my way."

Susan shook her head, "It isn't a bribe if you do it right, think of something that will help the Wizarding World that requires professional cleanup or restoration."

It was like a light bulb went off behind his eyes. "Ah ha!"

"Ah ha?" She asked.

He nodded. "Ah ha."

Hannah shook her head and smiled. "Care to explain?"

"I have a number of somewhat clandestine businesses that I am about to come into majority ownership of, I plan to repurpose, revitalize, or shut down most of them. And I am willing to bet that most of them are located in Knock Turn Alley. I think it's time to clean that place up and try to make it more friendly."

"How on earth are you going to do that?" Tonks asked.

"Dunno, I don't need a real plan, I just need an idea that can catch her interest. Hopefully we can slowly restore and clean up the place. I bet there are book shops and potions ingredients back there that would make Hermione drool."

Hannah nodded, "There is also spell damage every time the Death Eaters stage an attack and a lot of times curse burns and other damage cannot be magically repaired. Why not mention to her that you would set up a restoration fund to put everything back to normal after an attack on say Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade and you would be inclined to hire people with the most experience?"

Harry looked at her for a long moment before a large smile blossomed. "You know, you better stop that. I don't fancy a duel with Neville and you know I have a weakness for smart and sexy witches." Hannah blushed very prettily and Susan grinned at him. Seeing her so happy suddenly brought his thoughts crashing down. He needed to tell her about the compulsion.

"Uh, Susan could you and I find some place private to talk for a minute?" He asked quietly.

Hannah grinned, "Talk, yeah I'm sure that's what you will be doing." Susan smiled at the idea but Harry's face remained serious which started to scare her.

"Uh, sure Harry. There are a couple of conference rooms on this level we could borrow for a minute." He nodded and pulled out his draft book but Susan just smiled and shook her head. "Harry your Wizengamot, the meals in here are free for you and your guests."

"Oh." He said with a silly grin. "Learn something new every day I suppose. Shall we?" He asked as he stood and offered her his arm. Tonks followed behind them at a slight distance.

"What's this about Harry? You're scaring me." She stated.

"I'm scared. But I promise I still love you, don't worry about that." She kissed him quickly on the cheek.

"I know, but it's nice to hear sometimes."

Finally the reached a conference room and Tonks swept past them quickly securing the room before taking a spot outside beside the door and standing at attention. Harry just shook his head as he held the door for Susan. He closed it and followed her to the table where he held out her chair before sitting beside her and taking her hand in his.

"Susie, the last couple of weeks were a whirlwind of emotions for me and I know it had to be just as bad or worse for you. I found out why the other night." She looked at him in confusion. "Remember telling me you couldn't explain why you were in love with me after only a few days?"

She nodded, "It's still crazy, but I know what I feel for you is real."

"I know what I feel for you is real as well, that's why I hope you don't freak out when I tell you this." He took a deep breath. "Dumbledore cast a love compulsion charm on me. It accelerated and doubled your feelings of love for me. It wore off a week before we finally made love so I am at least thankful that I didn't take advantage of you before then. And I honestly do love you, even though I was not under any sort of compulsion."

Susan's eyes were wide with fear and confusion. "You mean I don't really love you? It's like a love potion or something?"

He shook his head, "No the compulsion does not make you love me, my family proved that by barely tolerating me this summer. It only amplifies what is already there. So you had to have loved me before it could have made you love me more..."

"But Harry, how are we supposed to know if it was real or not... Oh gods... I gave you my Virginity, what if it was all just a dream?" She had tears flowing down her cheeks now and he pulled her into his lap quickly as his tears joined hers. He was getting very scared of what her final answer was going to be.

"Susie please? I will never forget that experience or you, I love you. I know that for a fact, I know you love me even if it was sped up, that doesn't mean it isn't true." He was trying not to sob as he caught a hint of her wildly raging emotions through Legilimency. He could normally block it but she was currently broadcasting and he was like an antenna.

"I can't Harry. I think I love you...but I can't deal with this...I need time to think about it all..." He finally broke down and let the tears flow as they would.

"I can't lose you Susie..."

She pulled his face toward her and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm not saying it's over, I just need time to sort it out... I... We need some time apart, I might need to date other people. I don't know... I am not saying no, I am saying I need to find out for myself okay? My spot on the list was somewhere in the middle, I promise I will still date you then and we can see how things go alright?" She had tears running down her face and her voice was very strained.

"I guess I will have to accept it..." He answered quietly. Even though she said it wasn't over, his heart was still breaking. He leaned in quickly and kissed her, forcing all his love into the kiss and she began to return it before pulling away and standing up, brushing the tears from her cheeks.

"I'll see you around Harry." She said quickly before fleeing from the room. Tonks entered quickly after seeing the state the girl was in and wrapped her arms around Harry as he sobbed heavily.

"She didn't take it as well as we hoped then?" She asked him quietly. He could only sob louder in response as he pulled her to him and cried into her shoulder.

"Damn that meddling old man..." He said when he finally regained control of his voice.

"Damn straight!" Tonks exclaimed quietly into his ear. She pulled back and kissed him on the lips for a few moments, not trying to deepen it at all, just letting him know she still cared for him.

He finally pulled away and took a deep breath. "She didn't say it was over, just that she needed time. That she might have to date...other people...before she knew if it was real or not... So why does it feel like a piece of me has been ripped out?" He asked as the tears tried to return.

She pulled him into a hug again and just held him as he spoke softly. "That's the problem with true love Harry, it hurts like hell when it gets taken away. There is a reason they call it heartbroken." Harry's hand unconsciously went to his chest and started to rub.

"Is it all in my head? How is it that the brain is supposed to be where emotion and thought comes from, and yet I can actually feel the pain in my heart where Susie is supposed to be?" He said quietly.

"Magic I guess..." She said. That got Harry's attention.

"Dumbledore said there was an entire part of the Department of Mysteries devoted to studying Love. I guess even Muggles have magic..."

Tonks nodded, "if you have more magic than most of us, then I suppose you probably have more love than most of us as well. That means you must be feeling the heartbreak more too." She said as a single tear ran down her cheek.

He nodded and took a few more steadying breaths. "It isn't over, it's just on hold... think you can clean me up before my meeting?" He said gesturing to his dripping and flushed face. She waved her wand a few times and he felt the cleaning and straightening charms and a sudden burst of happiness. "What on earth was that last spell?" He asked with a smile.

"Cheering charm. I know it isn't the proper way to deal with the pain, but you need to be running on full if you're gonna get that last vote. I promise you can break down on my shoulder again later. Gin will be there too."

The thought of the redhead lying in his bed at home suddenly filled him with warmth and he nodded. "Alright, lets do this."

*************************SFTP************************

"Lord Harry Potter-Black to see Maria Edgecombe please." He said rather cheerfully to the receptionist for this level who nodded and sent a quick note flying off before telling them to have a seat.

As they sat down in the waiting area Tonks leaned toward him. "Laying it on a bit thick for the admin staff aren't you?" She asked quietly.

"I have no idea what you mean Nymiekins. I thought I was being pleasant!" She only barely resisted bringing her palm to her face.

She mumbled quietly, "Think I overdid the charm..."

"Lord Potter-Black?" A middle-aged woman said as she walked toward them.

Harry quickly stood and offered a hand. "Maria I presume? Please call me Harry." He said with a smile, Tonks just shook her head.

The woman seemed slightly taken aback and eyed him warily before nodding. "Very well Harry, please follow me to my office?" He agreed and followed her through a series of twists and turns to a small office she sat behind the desk and gestured for them to take the chairs. "Now, what can I do for you Harry?"

"First of all I would like to apologize for the extreme measures that were taken against Marietta last year. I was unaware of the exact charms placed on that contract however I am sure you can agree that Madame Umbridge was completely in the wrong."

The woman paused at such a direct approach, and was a bit unnerved by the cheerfully casual way he was talking about the incident. "Thank you? I suppose it might be too much to ask for the charm to be reversed? St. Mungo's has had no success reversing that spell, perhaps the original caster can reverse it?"

Harry nodded and smiled as he thought of Hermione. "I am certain something might be arranged to that end. Now as I am sure you are aware, there is a certain bit of legislation to be introduced on Friday."

Once again he had cut neatly through the bush she was expecting him to beat around. "I am aware of the proposed werewolf legislation change yes..."

"I hope I can count on your vote, as the law stands currently we are basically forcing the werewolf community to side against the Ministry which plays right into Voldemort's plans."

She shivered as everyone did but Harry was still feeling good enough he decided not to comment on it. "While I agree with the intent of the bill I just don't know if now is the time to change it, we are in the middle of a war after all."

He barely blinked before changing the subject, "I will table that issue for the moment then, perhaps you can help me with another problem?" She nodded warily. "I am setting up a collateral spell damage relief fund. As I am sure you are aware, there is often times damage that cannot be undone by magic alone left over after the Corpse Suckers attack." She looked at him blankly. "Sorry, Death Eaters."

She nodded, "I am still not following you though, how can I help?"

"I have recently been made aware that most of your family are very good with cleaning and restoration, both magical and non. I was hoping you could recommend experienced businesses to handle the cleanup and restoration processes." Her eyes widened slightly before she caught herself.

"It is true, there are none better than my family at that type of cleanup. If we were to come up with a contract I am sure we could come to an arrangement that would be agreeable to all those involved. That is an amazing idea Harry." He nodded, happy that he had successfully implanted the suggestion of payment without committing to anything.

"Back to the main issue, I do hope I can count on the Edgecombe vote on Friday?" He said with a large grin. She was a bit preoccupied thinking about ways to get her family involved with the cleanup effort.

"Of course Harry, consider it done." She said distractedly.

He nodded and stood reaching across the desk and offering her his hand. "Thank you Maria, I look forward to future dealings with you." She went to shake his hand as Tonks stood but he turned it and kissed the back causing her to blush as he met her eyes. Tonks and he both quickly left the room and headed back toward the lifts.

"That was rather smooth even for you Potter." Tonks said quietly.

He shrugged and smiled at her. "Honestly if it weren't for this charm on me I am certain I would have been extremely nervous back there, how long does one of these last anyway?" He pressed the button for the lift as they arrived at the doors.

"Only a couple of hours maximum, we better get you home before you crash. And then we need to plan for our trip to Diagon tomorrow." She told him.

They made their way back to the Atrium where Harry Apparated them back to Grimmauld and they headed inside. They headed upstairs where they found Ginny watching cartoons in the corner and Harry smiled as he pulled off his robes before plopping down next to her. "Hey you."

She kissed him quickly before snuggling in and returning her attention to the Telly. "Hey yourself, why didn't you tell me about Cartoons! It took me over an hour to figure out how to turn this thing on, finally Dobby had to do it for me. This is apparently the last thing you were watching because I don't know how to change the channels. Hermione had a Muggle wand with numbers on it..."

Harry extended his hand and summoned the remote to him. "The remote Gin. Besides, what's wrong with Cartoons?"

"Nothing wrong with cartoons, I just wanted to see what else was on is all." Tonks sat down on the couch on his other side and wrapped herself around his arm.

"Harry, your about to crash..." He nodded.

"Crash?" Ginny asked with concern.

Tonks beat him to the explanation. "Susan didn't take it as well as you all did. She asked him for some time apart..."

"Oh Harry I'm so sorry. You must be heartbroken..." Ginny said as tears began to form in her eyes, she burrowed in closer to him wrapping his arm around her.

"It isn't over, it's just on hold for now. I'm really not that bad..." Suddenly he had to choke back a sob and tears blurred his vision. He laughed at himself despite his sudden sadness. "What the..."

"The charm is wearing off Harry, I told you. Now why don't you let it all out while we're here with you?" Tonks said quietly.

He didn't say anything else for the next hour, he just let the tears pour forth and his sobs wracked his body. Both women held tightly to him, simply letting him know they were their and Ginny constantly telling him how much she loved him, reassuring him that Susan would come around eventually. Harry was not hungry by the time Dinner rolled around and the girls decided not to leave him. Instead they helped him disrobe before removing their own clothing and joining him in the bed where he cried himself to sleep. Only after he was asleep did they let themselves cry, they could almost feel his pain physically and they needed support nearly as much as he did. They all drifted off to sleep that night, emotionally exhausted.

*************************SFTP************************

"Wormtail!" Came a hiss that startled Pettigrew from his study of a Muggle nude magazine. All had been quiet for nearly two months, they had a plan to attack Diagon Alley in the morning, but the Dark Lord had been injured in the battle at the ministry and had been bedridden. Thus his surprise as the most feared man in the UK stood in the doorway with a sneer on his face.

"Milord! Thank Merlin you have recovered!" He tossed the periodical and quickly dropped to his knees to kiss his master's robes.

"Enough of that Wormtail, we have little time. There is to be a change in plans."

"Master?" He asked fearfully. Changing plans at the last minute never went well.

"The Alley is too obvious a choice, Dumbledore and his Burnt Bird Club will be waiting for us there. No we are going to attack the school."

"That plan is not yet ready Milord, we cannot be ready by tomorrow..."

He barely had time to cringe in fear as his master's wand came up. 'CRUCIO!' came the cry and the rat of a man was soon writhing in agony on the floor. "My strength is returning Wormtail, do not test my patience." He lifted the spell. "If we cannot attack the school tomorrow you will make haste and be ready as soon as possible. Do not fail me!"

"Yes Milord..." He stammered out through the pain. "What of Malfoy?" He wheezed.

"Malfoy has his own orders and understands the consequences of failure...I am certain you do as well?" His wand twitched and Pettigrew tried to shrink in on himself as he nodded. "Glad to see you are not completely useless." As he turned and walked back through the door, he called over his shoulder. "And get me Severus, I am in need of an update on the old mans plans."

"I understand and will obey Milord." Was all the man said, not wanting to tempt fate again. The door to Voldemort's private chambers closed and his most devoted servant quickly scurried out of the room looking more like an overgrown rat than a man.






A/N:

And there we have it, I am almost done with 41 as well, but after that it's going to be a bit of a wait as I really want to stick to my 3 ahead schedule. Unless I decide to go back to short chapters every day.

It occurred to me however to ask a simple question. Are you Male or Female? Even those who don't review can click two times and let me know using "THIS POLL":http://snappoll.com/poll/318327.php

I just wondered if my writing worked well for both men and women, but I promise not to change my style just because of the results.

Oh, and after a review let me say, I am from Missouri, US and I made a joke about the state of Utah which alludes to polygamy being an accepted or popular practice there. It is a joke that I have heard in many forms my entire life and while I know on an intellectual level that it is no longer the case, as in 100 years or so ago. I still laugh when I hear a joke about it.

No offense is meant and I hope none is taken, I think every state makes fun of other states. Illinois is notorious in Missouri for its awful drivers, Arkansas invented the toothbrush (anyone else would have called it a teeth brush) so on and so forth.












Sign up to rate and review this story