Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Searching for the Power

39. Confirmations Pt 1

by GinnyMyLove 19 reviews

The first chapter of a three part installment. Harry and Moony have another talk, he gives Hermione and Gin the news, and spends an interesting evening at the Grangers Pool.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Lupin,Tonks - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2009-03-13 - Updated: 2009-03-14 - 12945 words - Complete

5Funny


Not Mine


Chapter 39: Confirmations Part 1

Tonks stayed in her room Sunday evening and began moving her things on Monday morning. She told him she planned to take a nice long soak in the jetted tub, which brought to his mind images of her floating inches away from him in the nude. He was thankful that his mind magic allowed him to control his emotions or he knew he would have been blushing like Susan throughout the whole of breakfast that morning.

After breakfast he finally finished setting constraints on his magic for the last of the material he had already learned at Hogwarts. He had not begun practicing with his new wand yet as he felt almost like it was cheating to use a wand that was so perfectly in tune with him. Now that he had a baseline for every spell he knew he decided it was as good a time as any to try it out. He pulled it from his pocket and once again marveled at the feeling of power it seemed to give him.

He conjured a row of targets at the far end of the training room using verbal commands and was rather surprised that he needed no corrections to the flow of his magic. He idly wondered if it was because the power levels needed were close enough between the two wands or because of something innate to the wand itself. And so he worked though a quick warm-up type routine beginning with minor jinxes and curses and working his way up to a Reducto, which he used to destroy and vanish all of the targets. He had a huge smile on his face as he finished feeling an almost euphoria as his magic flowed effortlessly.

Just as an experiment he decided to remove all the locks on his power before continuing. Shielding his eyes he nonverbally cast a dim Lumos charm and was happy to see that he got exactly the level he had been hoping for. He cancelled the charm and performed it verbally getting exactly the same results, which was new. Before he had to set the power level to keep from blinding himself when casting non-verbally. He cancelled that spell and tried again casting a normal strength spell non-verbally getting the perfect level of light from the tip of his wand.

As a control he pulled his Holly wand and after cancelling the previous spell, he cast the spell nonverbally hoping for the normal results and was once again nearly blinded by the intensity of the light. He cancelled it quickly and sat down to ponder the results. Apparently he still had issues with his original wand, just to make sure he placed his locks back in place and cast the charm once more getting the desired result and then extinguished it. He was seriously considering placing the Holly wand as his backup if he was getting these results with the new wand. How on earth had Dumbledore known that his own wand would be a perfect match? Was that what he meant by the comment about it serving Harry better than it had himself?

He was brought out of his musings by a cough from the door of the Ladies room, opening his eyes he found Tonks walking toward him. "Lunch time Harry, a growing boy can't be missing meals."

"Tell that to Ron then, I haven't seen him in almost a week! Giving him a Telly was the worst idea ever!"

She shrugged, "I haven't missed him, I'm really not sure what you and Hermione saw in him anyways."

Harry stood up with a groan before answering her. "He was my first human friend, we sorta bonded on the Express our first year and we have been good as brothers ever since."

"That isn't the way I heard it." She said with a raised eyebrow.

Harry remembered the pain of betrayal during the tournament and nodded, "Brothers fight, and he came to his senses eventually."

She shrugged again, "Not my place to breaking brothers apart. He just rubs me wrong sometimes, so...lunch then?"

He nodded and walked toward the stairs after linking her arm through his. They chatted about anything and nothing all the way down and were both smiling as they entered the Kitchen where they stopped dead in their tracks.

"Uh, Hello Harry, Tonks."

"Hey Moony! Why you been such a stranger?" Harry said with a smile as he gave the older man a hug. Secretly he was extremely nervous, especially knowing that Remus was bound to smell the pheromones in the air even if he had done nothing more than kiss her.

"I was on a mission for the order, envoy to one of the largest werewolf packs in the UK. Completely immersed as I was I couldn't contact you to let you know where I disappeared to, or how I was doing. I am sorry."

Harry nodded and a glance showed him Tonks was simply picking at the plate of food one of the elves had popped in front of them at some point. "Right, so um...Why are you back here then?"

"I didn't mean to crash or anything, the full moon is on Wednesday and I am going to be completely useless tomorrow. The facilities in the basement are much better than chaining myself up outside of my little cottage..." He trailed off.

Harry's eyes lit with understanding before he replied, "Of course, your welcome to stay here no matter what, Sirius would have had it no other way."

"I'm not all that hungry, I'll see you upstairs in a few Harry, maybe we can start on that Dual Wand Dueling?" Tonks said as she got up and walked toward the Hallway.

"Uh yeah, alright then Nym." Harry said with a confused look. She simply left the room and Harry heard Remus sigh next to him.

"I am sorry Harry, things did not end well between us."

"We really need to talk about this Moony, there are some things going on and I would rather not worry about the small stuff."

"What did she mean Dual Wand? When did you get another wand?" Remus asked.

Harry sighed knowing this was not going to go well; he pulled his new wand from his pocket and sat it on the table. "Harry, why do you have Dumbledore's wand?" Remus asked in a slightly dangerous tone.

"Do not jump to any conclusions Moony and put away the attitude." Remus' eyes went wide before he shook his head and smiled.

"That was the perfect mix of James' cockiness and Lilly's sharp tongue. I'm sorry for getting ahead of the conversation, please continue." Harry smiled at the thought that he was mimicking his parents even if he couldn't really remember them.

"Dumbledore cast a compulsion charm on me before I left school last term." Harry said trying to control the anger that still simmered beneath the surface.

Remus looked thoughtful for a moment, "And what exactly was the compulsion designed to do?"

"To at the least, double any feeling of love toward me. He meant it for Dursley's, and I think I may be alive because of it. That does not change the fact that he has meddled with my life once again and I am again having to deal with unintended consequences."

Once again Remus paused to think things through before his eyes went wide. "Hermione and Ginny?" Harry nodded.

"And Gabrielle Delacour, as well as Susan Bones, possibly Hannah Abbot." Harry said turning red.

Remus surprised him as he let out a huge guffaw, nearly doubling over with laughter as he gripped the sides of the table. Harry looked on extremely confused, not able to see any humor in the situation. "Moony?"

The older man looked up with tears in his eyes and a huge smile, "I'm sorry Cub but if you really are having trouble with five different women, Prongs and Padfoot must be celebrating somewhere." He continued laughing and Harry got a mental flash of his dad and Sirius standing behind him patting him on the back. He teared up a bit wishing it could have happened that way. He even imagined his dad handing over a few Galleons as if he lost a bet, he could almost see his mother giving them both a disgusted gaze as she waited for him to finish his story.

Smiling as he returned to reality he waited until Remus could breathe properly and the werewolf motioned for him to continue. "Gabrielle bound herself to me when I rescued her from the Black Lake in the second task of the tournament. I already talked to her and she said knew she would fall in love with her Master eventually anyway." He withheld the fact that he was in love with her as well. Remus let out a low whistle.

"Are you telling me that besides Ginny who I know you were at least somewhat intimate with, as well as Hermione? You have a bound Veela? Sirius must be tap dancing somewhere!"

Harry just groaned, "I don't doubt it, honestly I can see my mum giving both of them a glare for their current behavior, but can we please be serious for a minute here Moony?"

"I don't think he would like that unless he gets to be Harry for a night." Remus said quietly but Harry couldn't help but chuckle as he rolled his eyes.

"Are you quite finished?"

"Sorry, please go on." Remus said.

"The charm wore off a week ago, Dumbledore created this elaborate plan to get me away from all these girls but could do nothing about Susan since Amelia was appointed Minister. That is my real dilemma, after talking with Tonks and Gabrielle I am fairly certain Mione and Gin are going to tell me they don't care, but Susan is weighing heavily on my conscience."

"Harry, are you happy?" Remus asked soberly.

"I think I am, why?" Harry answered with his own question.

"Are they all happy, with you and with each other?"

He nodded, "More than you know..." He trailed off hoping he had not revealed too much, the smile on Remus' face told him he probably had.

"I doubt Miss Bones will have any issue then, however I will only tell you a few things. First of all, Sirius and your Dad are cheering you on somewhere and I find myself somewhat jealous as well. Second if you are happy, and the girls are happy with you and with each other, then there is nothing more to worry about. It is not normal but you have never led a normal life Harry, it's time to accept that you will never live a normal life and simply enjoy the good things that go along with it."

Harry nodded as he thought about it all, "There may still be other girls..." He decided to reveal a bit more of the Master Plan.

Once again Remus whistled before answering. "You're building yourself a Harem? Not that you don't have enough money to support twenty wives and forty or so heirs..."

"No I am not building a Harem, I have good reason to believe that love will be a big part of Voldemort's demise and am taking steps to ensure I have it in spades."

"I'm guessing this is about that damned prophecy?" Harry simply nodded in response. "Then what I said still stands, simply ignore the rest of society and follow your heart. You have Lilly's heart Harry and I know it will not lead you wrong."

"No matter who it is? An older woman or a Slytherin?"

Remus sobered quickly and looked down at the tabletop. "I have never had an issue with Slytherins as a whole..." He trailed off. "As for the older woman...that is not my place to tell you Harry. I will accept anything that happens and not hold it against you or whoever this cradle-robber is." He said that last part with a smile to let Harry know he was joking. He had not said her name but Harry could feel that they were talking about the same person. "Now back to the wand?"

Harry had almost forgotten the original conversation. "Right, sorry. So he comes here after breakfast yesterday and tells me about my new quarters at Hogwarts..."

"Head of Family, I had almost forgotten that rule." Harry nodded and continued.

"He also mentioned giving me private lessons this year, it felt like he was buttering me up before dropping the bomb about messing with the minds of everyone in this house. I naturally got upset."

Remus didn't speak for a second. "Upset as in how you casually destroyed half of the Headmasters Office upset?" Harry nodded.

"When he finally looked up from his shoes and noticed the buildup of magic in the room he drew his wand on me. I disarmed him."

Remus was taken aback. "You were able to disarm Albus Dumbledore?" Harry nodded again silently. "That still doesn't explain why you are in possession of it now."

"I was about to hand it back to him when he asked me to keep it, he told me it would serve me better than it had him and then he Apparated away. He was right about that at least, this wand has to be a perfect match, even better than my old one."

"I don't understand it Harry, but I believe you and I apologize again for getting prematurely upset earlier." Harry waved it off.

"That is the other thing we need to talk about. I honestly believe that the time of Albus Dumbledore has passed, he is making mistakes that are detrimental to the magical world." Remus was about to interrupt but Harry held up a hand to forestall him. "I know Moony, he has done so much for you that you can't abandon him. I don't hold it against you, as long as you do not agree with him that I need to be under his control."

The room went silent for a few minutes as the older man pondered everything he had been told. "I'm sorry Harry, I respect that you are an adult, and the fact that you were able to disarm a living legend lets me know you can take care of yourself. But I don't see you as ready to lead yet..."

Harry was disappointed but not surprised. "I am not asking you to follow me, I am only asking you to stay out of my way, no matter what Dumbledore asks you to do." Remus nodded.

"I can do that."

They finished their meals quickly and Harry headed back up the stairs to find Tonks sitting on the couch by the Telly eating a sandwich. "I knew you were lying about being hungry." He whispered in her ear before sitting down beside her.

She nodded and took a drink before answering. "I thought you could talk to him...so did you?" He nodded. "How did it go?"

He sighed, "About how you expected I'm sure. He knows I can take care of myself but doesn't see me as a leader yet. But he did agree to stay out of my way even if Dumbledore asks him to interfere."

"Well that's something I guess..." She said quietly. "Did you talk to him about...?"

"Us?" She nodded. "In a round about theoretical way yes. And he told me as long as all the parties involved were happy he would not say anything. Even if it was an older woman." He said as he casually stretched and slid an arm down the back of the couch behind her.

"Oh smooth Potter, I forget your only sixteen until you pull a freshman move like that." She said grinning at him.

He leaned in quickly and captured her lips as he brought his arm to her shoulders and pulled her close, he then sat back but left his arm where it lay with his fingertips lightly brushing the top of her breast. "Better?" He asked.

"Huh?" She asked distractedly with a silly grin on her face.

"That's what I thought... I need to talk to the rest of the girls first before I even think of actually starting something with you Nym...so can we just keep it casual for now?"

She had finally regained her senses, "As long as casual includes hair and toe curling kisses like that I'm all in!"

"Your hair didn't curl..." He was immediately corrected as her pink hair grew a few inches and curled very prettily. "You know, as much fun as that is, have I ever seen what you really look like?"

That caught her by surprise. "Um, I doubt it...I don't really know what I look like anymore. It's called residual self-image; if you can change your shape at will you eventually lose it. This face and shape is what I normally look like, if I don't try to morph this is how I end up. But the only things I can promise are original are the violet eyes and the fact that I'm female. I do look a lot like my mum though." She said with a shrug.

"You mean those gorgeous eyes are the real deal?" He asked. She blushed and he added another mark to the scoreboard in his head though he had not stopped to count the total in quite awhile.

"Yeah, that's usually the first thing guys ask me to change, it creeps them out I guess."

"They are all nutters then. Don't change anything for me okay?" He asked. "Unless you remember your base form."

She just stared at him for a minute. "Keep it up and our casual relationship is going to include couch shagging. You honestly don't realize what a charmer you are do you?"

He shrugged but was smiling at the mental image she had produced. "I just tell the truth as I see it."

She leaned in and kissed him as she slid her hand up his thigh stopping when she bumped into his cock lying against his leg halfway down. "Merlin! Seeing might be believing but I still can't, how do you fit that in that little Veela?" She asked causing him to blush deeply; he grudgingly added a tick to her total as well.

"Uh, Veela are very adaptive...I imagine a Metamorphmagus can be as well..." He said quietly.

"Itching to find out?" She asked with a smile.

"Not until I have had the real you first." He said sincerely and quickly had to pull her into his lap as tears began flowing down her cheeks. "Damnit, what did I do now?"

She shook her head against his shoulder. "Happy tears Harry, but you can comfort me anytime you want, you make me feel safe for some reason."

And so they sat watching the Telly for another hour just enjoying the closeness before Hedwig flew in and landed oh his other shoulder. "Hey Girl!" he said happily, he was expecting at least four if not five letters, but was secretly wishing this was the one he had been waiting for.

He took the parchment from her and scratched her head for a moment and she nuzzled his cheek before flapping away. He opened it and his grin grew until it hurt as a photo fell into his lap.

Dearest Harry,

Sorry for the delay but after we got back from our trip my Mum had to develop all the film at once which meant waiting until Saturday morning and then we were so busy we could not pick them up until last night.

It took some convincing but I managed to get Ginny to go topless on the beach as well. Much as I expected my father nearly had a heart attack at least once per day. Ginny rather enjoyed the power she held over him as well as the attention the two of us gathered from the local boys. But both of us could only think of you, we do have photos to show you however which I am certain you will appreciate. One of these days you will just have to accompany us to the beach and see for yourself.

We expect you Monday for dinner, if you show up before three my parents will not be home yet...I will let you come up with some activities for us in the meantime.

All of our Love,

Gin and Mione


"Looks like you have somewhere to be in a few hours." Tonks said quietly.

He was still grinning, "I need to go, you going to be all right here?"

Tonks just nodded and shooed him away. "Go talk to them so I can have my turn!"

"No promises." He admonished playfully as he ran for the stairs. Once he reached the back garden he looked down at the photo and memorized every detail of it. He turned and silently Apparated away.

*************************SFTP************************

Harry arrived silently behind some bushes across the road from the house in the photo. Quickly concentrating on the address he saw the house appear out of thin air and smiled. He walked toward the front door but before he could knock he heard a radio blaring in the back so decided to investigate. He walked around the side of the house and through the garden gate closing it as quietly as he could. When he got to the corner of the house he quickly cast a disillusionment spell on himself and peeked around the corner.

Dan was standing at a grill cooking delicious smelling meats of every type and studiously ignoring the pool where Hermione and Ginny were both lying on inflatable floats topless. Harry's mouth went dry at the sight of them perfectly tanned and half naked in the sun, as he watched Gin called something to Emma and Dan out of reflex looked toward the pool and quickly looked ashamed and bright red. Harry wondered how the poor guy had made it through a week of this in public.

He cast a silencing charm on his shoes before sneaking to the edge of the pool where Dan would be able to see him as well as the girls. He then performed a bit of magic he had perfected when he was bored. It combined red sparks with an audible humming that began from the center and dissipated out toward the edges. He could cast it in reverse as well. Combine a disillusionment or invisibility spell and silent or near-silent Apparation it looked and sounded exactly like someone was being beamed up or down from the Enterprise. He was rather proud of himself for the bit of semi-Wandless magic he had figured out and thought it would make a great entrance and exit for parties.

As the humming and sparks got their attention he stepped into the middle and cancelled the disillusionment with a large grin. "Did everyone miss me?" He asked.

Dan and Emma were staring at him as if he were a complete freak, or at least, freakier than wizards are to Muggles. Hermione and Ginny took a full five seconds to figure out that it was him before they fell into the pool and quickly swam toward him. He was soon bowled over by dripping wet topless witches and was thoroughly enjoying himself, or would be if a still confused Dan didn't have a murderous gleam in his eye. Harry quickly decided confused and homicidal were not a good combination and gently pried the girls away from him as they both rained kisses on his cheeks and mouth. "Pardon me for barging in Emma, Dan. I only just received directions and I have missed these two quite a lot for the last two weeks."

Dan didn't say anything, looking torn between strangling him and asking him how on earth he was able to "Beam" into his back yard. It was Emma who answered. "Not a problem at all Harry, we were expecting you, thus the grill."

Harry nodded but Dan still looked a little murderous until Emma smacked him on the shoulder and whispered something in his ear. A thoroughly chastised husband shook Harry's hand and grumbled something about swim trunks in the bathroom. Harry nodded and headed inside, escorted by both girls. As soon as they were around a corner and out of site Ginny threw him against the wall and kissed him deeply. He could feel Hermione kissing his neck and pulled back to try and say something only to have her capture his lips.

Finally he was able to get away from them and hold up a hand as he caught his breath. "I love you both, but can we please take a minute? There is something we need to talk about before this goes any farther."

Both of them looked confused, Hermione was the first to actually say anything. "We missed you so much, whatever could be wrong Harry?" She looked slightly scared.

Hating how this seemed to happen every time he mentioned a need to talk he quickly pulled them both into a hug. "I love you both and I am not going to send you anywhere. If you leave it will be because you got tired of me."

"Wait Harry!" Ginny said pulling away. "Did you mean it?"

Hermione quickly went over the last several minutes in her head and her eyes went wide. "Harry?"

"Lets go get me those shorts and we can talk while I change...No funny business." He admonished them. Hermione led him to her room after grabbing the swim costume laid out on the counter of the bathroom. They both sat on the bed as he began undressing, unconsciously licking their lips. "Alright, first things first. My favorite Headmaster has been meddling in my life again, I wouldn't really care anymore except this time he has involved you two."

They both looked at him curiously and waited for him to continue. He quickly pulled the shorts on and sat down on the bed between them, they pushed him down and lay on his shoulders as usual and sighed in contentment. "Before I left Hogwarts at the end of term he cast a compulsion charm on me that was meant to multiply any feelings of love from the Dursley's by at least double. The problem is it didn't wear off until a week ago." He said the last quietly and closed his eyes waiting for the rejection.

The room was quiet for a minute before Hermione caught Ginny's eyes and spoke up first, "Are you worried Harry? I promise my feelings really haven't changed in the past month and a half. I just finally admitted to them." She then leaned up and kissed him. "I love you Harry Potter."

A single tear ran down the side of his face, but he pretended not to notice hoping they wouldn't see it. Ginny spoke next. "My feelings changed Harry, I went from loving you to loving you more. And I don't care what the reason is, I have you now and I'm not letting you go because the old man gave me a little nudge." She kissed him as well and he broke down.

"I didn't know, but I know I am in love with you both, as well as Susan and Gabrielle. The charm didn't work both ways so I know what I feel is real, I was so afraid to lose either or both of you..." He sobbed as quietly as he could as both girls simply held him for a minute. Finally he took a deep breath and blew it out. "We better get back outside before Dan comes to investigate." The girls nodded and stood each offering him a hand up.

"Don't worry about Daddy, mum has him firmly under control." Hermione said with a smile.

"You should have seen him Harry, I thought he was going to die of embarrassment the first time Mione convinced me to go topless."

"And as you can see she can't get enough of it now." Hermione finished.

Harry just smiled as he did in fact see; he quickly pushed Gin up against the wall and kissed her deeply as he rand his hands over her breasts, enjoying the tingling feeling of her nipples rubbing against his palms. He then turned and caught Hermione on the other wall feeling her up as well. He was rock hard and visibly tenting his shorts by the time he pulled away and he blushed as he saw his state. Thinking quickly he pulled his wand from the waistband of his shorts and cast a notice-me-not charm on his straining cock keyed only to Muggles. As he put the wand away he got a funny look from both of them.

"That is not your wand Harry." Hermione stated with a raised eyebrow.

"Long story, I'll tell you in the pool." Both nodded and pulled him outside, Dan was just finishing the last of the meats as they walked outside. Harry was very thankful that he could not see the state his daughter had left him in thanks to magic as he turned his death glare toward them once again.

"Harry, why don't you come finish up these steaks while I grab the hotdogs from inside? You girls can help your mum set up the table." The girls nodded and walked off, Dan gave him a meaningful glance as he walked back inside. Harry looked and found the steak sitting off to the side and an array of spices sitting beside them. They appeared unseasoned so he quickly started with a dash of this and that rubbing it into the meat before throwing them on the gas grill and lowering the flame a bit. He wondered if this was some sort of 'Man Test' but simply shrugged, if there was one thing he knew how to do it was cook a mean steak.

Dan reappeared a few minutes later and looked over the progress nodding appreciatively as he noticed the flame had been lowered. "Harry I have exactly one question for you, and I expect an honest answer." Harry gulped.

"I will answer any question honestly Mr. Granger..." He figured that formal was best in this situation.

Dan eyed him for a moment and appeared to be fighting an internal struggle; finally he sighed and looked back to Harry with a smile. "How the hell did you 'Beam' into my garden?"

Harry completely taken by surprise doubled over in laughter and Dan joined him for a few moments before Harry realized he needed to flip the steaks. As he did so he thought of how to answer the question. "Do you want the extremely detailed answer or the short and to the point answer?" Harry asked.

The older man threw up his hands in a placating gesture. "Short answer please, last time I got the long answer from Hermione I swear I had to forget something useful in order to remember what she told me..."

Harry just smiled. "Magic." Dan looked like he was about to argue but finally seemed to accept that it was much better to chalk it up to magic than to try and understand exactly what magic it involved.

"So you didn't actually 'Star Trek' yourself in here?" He asked in a conspiratorial tone.

Harry shook his head and smiled as he replied. "I snuck in here invisible and threw a bunch of sparks and noises around before reappearing. Impressive though isn't it?"

Dan nodded. "I bet your sort that have never seen a Telly let alone 'Star Trek' would just about lose it seeing you do that."

That made Harry pause in thought. "I suppose they just might, next time I need to make a dramatic exit I think I will try it, thanks." Harry said with a wink.

"Not a problem." Dan said as he eyed the steaks. Harry quickly called out for meat preferences. Hermione and Emma both asked for theirs well done and Gin and Dan both asked for medium. Harry actually enjoyed his a little rare so quickly pulled one off and set it on a plate as they were just right in his opinion. "A rare man? Never would have thought it."

"I like mine to still be nearly fork tender, cooked through certainly but only a thin browning on the outside. Juicy and Succulent with just the right amount of spice so you don't need to put any kind of sauce on it. I love when you cut it and you set it on your tongue and It feels almost like your mouth refuses to chew because it is too good to waste on your stomach..." Harry said absentmindedly.

Dan was nearly drooling as he eyed the steak Harry had just taken off. "Take mine off now too please." He nearly pleaded, praying that his steak would be anywhere near as good as Harry had just described. "Don't you worry about getting sick form under done meat?"

Harry shrugged, "Wizards don't seem to have the same problem with food poisoning as Muggles, then again we don't seem to have problems with most Muggle illness, but the bugs we do have are a doozy! In any case at this point I guarantee it is done enough you don't have to worry about it." Harry said as he removed another steak and set it aside for Dan. He then rearranged the remaining steaks to one side and placed the hot dogs on the grill after lowering the flame on that burner once again.

Before long they walked over to the table to find the ladies chatting and giggling. Dan noted thankfully that the girls had thrown T-shirts on for the meal but he still seemed to avoid looking at Ginny as much as possible. Harry found the behavior both amusing and confusing as he very much enjoyed her still damp breasts fighting against the material and her erect nipples clearly visible. Harry looked over to Emma to ask her if she needed anything else from the house and quickly found himself in the same predicament as Dan. As Hermione's mum was quite obviously in the same state of dress as the girls with equally erect nipples threatening to tear through the fabric. As he averted his eyes quickly he did not see that she had noticed his blush and was grinning like a Cheshire chat.

"So you boys are done playing with fire then?" She asked and got a series of grunts and nods from the two males whom were both looking opposite direction trying to find something interesting about the sky.

Hermione and Ginny looked rather confused at Harry's sudden behavior and looked to Emma who quickly pulled her hand up to her breasts and rubbed her swollen nipples trying to warm them up a little. Hermione quickly blushed and Ginny tried not to laugh out loud.

"So um," Harry began, "How was the beach?" Avoiding eye or breast contact with the older woman he began dishing out the steaks to the proper setting.

"It was quite enjoyable, especially once Ginny lost some of her inhibitions." Emma said getting a quiet groan from Dan.

Hermione nodded. "You would have been quite jealous Harry, every male on that beach wanted her." She said with an amused glance at her father who had the good sense to blush.

Emma was grinning once again as she cut into her steak, Dan noticed and began cutting into his steak just to avoid looking elsewhere. Harry did the same. "You know Dan it is perfectly natural to find 15 year old breasts attractive." She told her husband. Dan thanked his lucky stars that he had not taken a bite yet as he was choking on the air.

"I told you I have no idea what you are talking about Em, now can we please drop it?" He grumbled.

"Fine Fine, I'm sure Harry enjoys them." Harry was fortunate enough to have just swallowed the drink of water before he began coughing as well. "You two are so cute."

Dan and Harry's eyes met and Harry's eyes quickly darted to Emma's chest and back up again. Dan followed his gaze and grinned finally knowing he was not alone in the world. He took a deep breath and raised his eyes to Ginny's face before commenting. "Fine, have it your way. I find your breasts very attractive Ginny dear." Ginny quickly blushed and Hermione giggled a bit but Dan caught her eye and she froze. "And you my dear are rather attractive as well, though being my daughter I refuse to think any further along those lines." Hermione quickly turned the same shade of red as Ginny and Dan grinned at his wife who was giggling at the display before her.

Harry caught Dan's eye and caught the imperceptible nod before he joined the conversation. He looked up and waited until Emma caught his eye. "And Emma I must say, I can see exactly where Hermione gets her wonderful breasts." Emma opened her mouth as if about to verbally slap him for the comment, then looked at her daughter and back to Harry then back down to her own chest and quickly closed her mouth as she blushed.

"Now that we have gotten that out of the way, can we please eat? Harry here had me nearly drooling over his description of these steaks." Dan said.

"All I did was season and cook them, you made a wonderful selection." Harry said raising his water glass, which Dan did in return, they quickly tapped them together and took a sip before looking back to the table. All three women simply stared at them as they studiously ignored the female diners in favor of the meat in front of them. As one they cut into the steak and brought it up to their mouth before suddenly going silent with eyes closed. A moan actually escaped Dan rolled his head back and chewed slowly. Harry just smiled as he enjoyed his in much the same manner.

The girls exchanged glances before shrugging and taking a bite as well, though not quite as juicy they were still overwhelmed by the aroma and taste and moaned nearly in unison getting interesting reactions from Harry who was once again thankful for his notice-me-not charm.

"God Harry this is positively orgasmic!" Ginny exclaimed before blushing. However the other occupants of the table simply nodded and Harry was starting to get a bit uncomfortable.

"Just some salt and other spices rubbed in and cooked just right. Nothing special..." He said quietly blushing from the praise.

"Where on earth did you learn to cook like this?" Emma asked.

"I've been cooking for the Dursley's since I was tall enough to reach the stove from a chair. You'd be surprised what corporal punishment will do to culinary skills." Harry said offhandedly, the table had gone eerily quiet and Emma looked quickly to Hermione with tears in her eyes. Hermione just nodded but motioned for her not to say anything.

"Well lucky for us that you learned, and lucky for you that you never have to return to them isn't it?" Harry nodded and took another delightful bite of his steak.

The conversation was much lighter after that and both Dan and Harry found that they were able to meet the eyes of the girls across the table from them without much difficulty. Harry tried to help Dan clean up but he waved him off telling him to join the girls in the pool, Harry gulped suddenly remembering what Emma would most likely be wearing. Dan noticed.

He pulled Harry off to the side and whispered to him. "Look Harry, it took me some getting used to as well, but its just skin. My wife has beautiful breasts and you are welcome to look at them as long as you don't get any funny ideas. I don't know exactly what's going on with you and my little girl but you have earned my trust and respect. By the way, I don't know what's going on between those two but despite what Emma might tell you to the contrary, I have been listening to her. If there is some sort of relationship between you three I am not going to say anything, as long as you don't hurt either one of them." He finished with a look that made Harry gulp, he had no shield whatsoever being a Muggle so Harry clearly caught an image of him getting multiple fillings and root canals with no anesthesia.

He took a deep breath before answering. "Do you want the short explanation or the long one?" Harry asked.

Dan paused for a moment, not sure he wanted to know anything at all. "Short." He finally said.

"I love both of them and would sooner die than hurt either one of them." Harry said with conviction. "I am willing to swear on my life if it will set your mind at ease."

Dan shook his head but quickly pulled the boy into a manly hug before pulling away looking uncomfortable. "I will take you at your word Son. Now go have some fun in the pool, I'll take care of the cleanup." With that Dan waved Harry off and headed into the house with an armful of dishes.

A very thoughtful Harry removed his glasses and slipped into the pool and saw the three topless girls at the other end chatting. He was suddenly thankful for his poor eyesight, as it would be much easier to keep from embarrassing himself if he couldn't see the objects of his distraction. He pulled up behind Hermione and wrapped his arms around her pretending to accidentally run his hands across her nipples and nuzzling her silky straight hair with his nose. He must have scared her as she tensed in his arms, and Harry found it disconcerting that all conversation had stopped at his approach. He breathed in her scent and was startled to find peppermint.

His brain suddenly engaged and he sprang away from the woman in his arms as fast as he possibly could and attempted to drown himself, or at least hide his shame as he blew out half his breath and sat on the bottom of the pool red faced despite the slightly cool water. A shape approached and dipped its head into the water, surrounded by a halo of red hair. At least he knew for certain that this was his witch and not his witches MOTHER!

Ginny pulled him up from the bottom and he finally acquiesced as his air ran out. However he only surfaced enough that his lips were above the waterline. "It's ok Harry, we see you don't have your glasses on and Emma does look a lot like Hermione. Or vice versa I suppose.."

"Gin I just molested Mione's Mum!" Harry whisper screamed at her.

"Well yes, but it was an understandable mistake. Will you please come back over here?" He shook his head.

He saw what looked like Hermione, but he had no clue, get out of the pool and walk over to the table where he had placed his glasses down before reentering the water and heading his direction. He prepared to blow all tanks and dive to the bottom once more, hoping maybe this time he wouldn't chicken out and just put himself out of his misery.

"Harry?" That was definitely Hermione and he quickly pulled her in to a hug babbling into her ear.

"Mione I am so sorry, I couldn't see, and I though she was you, and then I thought I would have a little fun and pretend to accidentally touch you, and then I smelled you, I mean her and it smelled like peppermint not vanilla and Mione oh my god..."

"Shhhh..." Hermione whispered as she held him close. "Lets put on your glasses and go apologize to her, I'm sure there was no harm done."

He shook his head vehemently but did not resist as both girls pulled him back toward the older woman. His glasses were placed on his face and he quickly blushed even deeper as her perfect breasts came into view.

"Harry." Emma said calmly.

"Mrs. Granger." He replied formally.

"Enough of that Harry, I think once we have been intimate like that you can still call me Emma don't you?" She said with a huge grin.

"Gods..." He blushed even deeper, if possible and stared at his feet contemplating drowning himself again. Emma pulled him into a hug, pressing her breasts into his chest and his cock into her belly, which raised her eyebrows a bit as she looked down and could not see any evidence of it. She looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. "Um, magic..." he said sheepishly.

"First Harry, thank you for the compliment, it isn't every forty year old woman that can get that kind of reaction from a sixteen year old." He blushed again wondering if Susan had somehow infected him. "Second, no harm, no foul, it was a mistake and unless you mention it to Dan I won't as long as you don't ever do something like that intentionally. Now, isn't there some sort of charm you can cast on your glasses so you can wear them in the pool?" She asked.

Harry brought his palm up to his forehead with a loud smacking sound and quickly released her from the hug he had subconsciously returned. Exiting the pool he quickly found his wand and cast an Imperturbable charm on the frames and lenses before returning to the water and back to the group. "Uh, sorry?" He said quietly.

"Apology accepted, now I hear you three have something to talk about so I will just go help Dan in the kitchen." She said with a wave and he swore as she exited the pool and walked away she was bouncing her hips more than strictly necessary. The smile on the girls' faces was enough to confirm his suspicions.

"So did you get a good feel up on my mother then?" Hermione said with a grin.

"Please can we never speak of this again?" Harry asked.

Ginny shook her head. "Nope I want details, you know the rules. Any other women your with..." Harry groaned and tried to submerge himself once again but each of them caught him under an armpit.

He looked up at Hermione who was simply smiling indulgently at Ginny. "Do I have to do it in front of Mione?" He asked guiltily.

Hermione licked her lips and leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Honestly? Mum looked extremely randy right before you ran away and tried to drown yourself. I'm not certain she would have stopped you if you had kept going." Harry shivered. "I am thinking very dirty thoughts about my mother at the moment, not that I will ever, or ever let you, do anything about it."

"Fine, she is amazing shape, she felt exactly like you in my arms Mione. But her hair is straight and silky and she smelled like peppermint instead of Vanilla which is when I realized what I had done..."

"And her breasts Harry?" Ginny asked as Hermione wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, pressing his cock against her crotch.

"Uh," He said licking his lips suddenly getting into the role as Ginny wrapper her arms around him from behind and ran her hand down his chest and into his shorts he glanced up at the house in fear but could see no one.

Ginny pulled him from his shorts and along Hermione's slit through the cloth of her bikini bottoms. Hermione reached one hand down and pulled the cloth to the side and the redhead lined his cock up with her entrance before she sank down on to his cock with a groan. "Uh." He said closing his eyes trying to savor the feeling of Mione wrapped around his member once again and simultaneously pull up the memory of what had just occurred.

"I thought it was Hermione since I didn't have my glasses on, so I came up behind her and wrapped by arms around her at shoulder level." He swallowed and glanced up at the house once more as Hermione nodded and began moving on his stiff rod with her eyes closed.

"And I um, after I hugged her I rand my hand down her chest and across her breasts, making sure to run my palms across her nipples." Hermione moaned a bit as she picked up the pace. Ginny had removed one hand from around him and by the feel of it she was playing with herself behind him.

"And I heard her moan in appreciation as I pressed my cock against her back." Harry said as the near twin of the woman he was remembering rode his cock steadily.

"Merlin..." Hermione said quietly as she bit her lip and he felt her cum around his cock. She quickly slid off and somehow communicated with Ginny who replaced her. And rode him much more quickly bringing them both to orgasm. As the three of them hung onto the side of the pool for dear life Harry finished. "And then I realized it wasn't you and ran for my life." He said with a grin.

A deep red blush settled itself onto Hermione's face as she looked toward the bottom of the pool. Harry recognized that look. "Mione, what's a little incest between friends right?" He repeated the question from Tonks.

"Oh god..." Hermione said trying to sink into the water. Both Harry and Ginny laughed as they caught her and pinned her between them..

"I'm kidding Mione, so you had a little fantasy about your mum, what does it say about me that I have been kissing my cousin for the last month?" Harry asked.

"What? Who?" Hermione asked suddenly very confused.

"Nym is like my fourth cousin, same as Draco. She has been putting some moves on me pretty heavily the last few days."

Comprehension dawned and she suddenly buried her face in his shoulder. "Sorry Harry, the only cousin that came to mind was the whale and I got a grotesque image of you and... uhg." Harry retched playfully.

"Actually that was something else to ask you about, Nym talked me down when I found out about the charm. I destroyed the kitchen and scared the crap out of Dumbledore, when he pulled his wand I disarmed him wandlessly, at least I think it was Wandless, it might have been channeled through my wand in my pocket..."

"Focus Harry." Ginny said with a grin.

"Sorry, So I disarmed him and as I was calming down he told me he thought this wand would serve me better than him and asked me to keep it before Disapparating from the kitchen..." Harry began chuckling at the memory.

As he began laughing outright Ginny finally smacked him playfully on the shoulder. "Sorry, I changed the wards so they only allowed organics out and non-organics in. Tonks tried to Apparate into the kitchen once and ended up naked in the back garden. When Dumbledore left his robes were left behind!" He was crying from mirth as the girls joined him.

"I wish I could have been there to see, well at least to know where he ended up Apparating too." Hermione said through her laughter.

Harry nodded before taking a few deep breaths, finally his laughter died down to the occasional giggle and he moved over to the stairs where he sat down with a girl on each side. "We worked out my new accommodations and he wants' to give me private lessons this year." Hermione gasped.

"Harry, that's an amazing opportunity!"

He nodded, "I know, even though I don't agree with him, he still knows things I need. The main focus of these lessons is supposedly going to be the history of Tom Riddle." He said quietly. "I had to force him to include advanced magic as well."

Hermione nodded. "Knowing more about your opponent than they know about you is always a good idea I suppose."

"Anyway so after he buttered me up he dropped that bomb on me. I destroyed the kitchen before getting his wand and fixing it again. After he left I broke down but Nym was able to keep me level headed. In fact she has been pretty dead on in her predictions so far. She said Gabrielle was probably happy that I loved her and didn't just want her as a pet. That Gin probably fell for me when I rescued her from a bloody great snake and would be happy that she finally had the guts to tell me. Also that you had been in love with me for years and didn't want to ruin our friendship. I only have one real problem."

Ginny took a sharp intake of breath. "Susan."

He nodded. "She told me herself she felt insane for already being in love with me. The only consolation I have is that I didn't make love to her until a week after the charm wore off..."

Hermione was grinning now. "Oh you are in so much trouble mister. You are going to relate that story to us in detail."

He smiled back. "You mean like I just did in the pool?" Hermione blushed again remembering the randy thoughts about her mother but nodded.

"Would it help if I told you she planned to thank both of you multiple times with me as the main attraction?" Both girls moaned a bit as the nodded.

"More of that later then. What do you think though?" He asked quietly.

Both girls were quiet for a minute but Ginny was the first to respond. "Do you love her?"

"I do." He answered simply.

"As much as us?" She asked a little frightened.

"Equally so yes." He said with a smile that put her at ease.

"And she knows that?" Again he nodded. "I think she might be a little confused, but if she is like us then it accelerated your relationship with her a bit, but it isn't like a love potion, she still fell in love with you on her own, just faster than normal."

He nodded and pulled them both into a hug before sighing as he noticed the failing light. "As much as I would like to spend the night I need to get back. No matter how cool your parents seem with our relationship I doubt they would allow us to sleep together." Hermione nodded and they quickly got out of the pool and dried off, Harry using a quick charm on both of them. Hermione collected her wand and recited a few odd phrases before pulling her T-shirt on.

"I just added you to the wards so you can Apparate in and out. Speaking of which what exactly was that you did earlier?"

"Magic?" Harry played dumb.

"Fine, it looked like you 'Beamed' down what did you actually do?"

As they walked back into the house to collect his clothes he told Hermione exactly which spells he had combined to get the effect and mentioned he hoped to figure out a way to send the magic ahead of his Apparation so he could avoid the Apparate, invisible, reappear thing. "Wait, you said something before about that, about not making noise?"

"Yes, I will teach you all about it tomorrow alright? Then you can help me come up with strategy for some legislation I am introducing to the Wizengamot on Friday."

Hermione's eyes lit up. "Wizengamot! Harry you have been busy!" He just nodded. Kissing them both deeply once more after he finished getting dressed, and they walked back to the kitchen to find Dan and Emma doing the dishes.

"Thank you both for a lovely evening." Harry said as Dan turned and shook his hand. Emma replaced that with a hug, which caused a blush amongst other reactions.

"Anytime Harry, consider yourself one of the family alight?" Dan said getting a hug from both Hermione and Emma for his trouble. Harry just nodded. "Oh, once more thing?"

"What that?"

"Do you think you can 'Beam' out? That was way too cool not to watch it again now that I am expecting it."

Harry nodded waved to the girls as he stepped to the other side of the room. He pulled his wand and thought the incantations as he spoke aloud. "Beam me up Scotty." The sparks appeared to surround him along with the odd humming and as they began to shrink toward him he turned and Apparated back to Grimmauld Place silently.

Dan was grinning like a kid again, "Magic is just too cool!"

*************************SFTP************************

He appeared in the back garden and quickly headed up to the training room. He needed a shower after being in the pool for so long and decided he might as well work up a sweat first. He knocked softly on Tonks' door and waited patiently for her to answer, pink hair and violet eyes soon greeted him as well as a huge grin once she realized whom it was. "Wotcher Harry? How'd it go at the Grangers?" She motioned him in and he followed her to the bed where she sat down and patted the mattress beside her.

He rolled his eyes and sat down and she quickly scooted closer to him. "It went much better than expected, Dan basically told me he knew what was going on and was not going to kill me as long as I didn't hurt either of them. Both Mione and Gin reacted exactly the way you said you would." She nodded and snuck an arm behind him, which caused him to roll his eyes again.

"And...?" She asked as she began tracing circles on his back.

"And they said they didn't care as long as I gave them details." She smiled and leaned in to kiss him but he put up a finger to stop her, which she kissed and left on her lips. "But you and I need to talk about this. I know I love Mione, Gin, Gabrielle and Susan. I am not trying to form a Harem of any sort and I'll be lucky if I end up with any one of them let alone all four. So what I want to know is what you expect from me? I have not exactly had a normal dating experience."

Tonks pulled away and thought about it for a minute before speaking. Her eyes were darting all over the room as she tried to quickly pull her thoughts into something coherent enough to share verbally. "You make me feel safe and wanted, you know how to talk to me when I'm in a mood and you know how to cheer me up after that. I could love you Harry."

He nodded but sensed that there was a but coming, so chose to remain silent and let her think out loud. "But I don't know if I'm actually looking to start a relationship when I just got out of one. Especially since you're gonna be at Hogwarts with all those other girls."

He wrapped an arm around her back before he spoke. "Well, I bet my security guard could be placed inside Hogwarts to provide Ministry Approved security for the school. But yeah, there seems to be a list of some sort of the girls that I am supposed to be dating this year. I honestly don't understand why Mione and Gin still want me to go through with this."

Tonks looked him in the eye and smiled. "Because they are both freaks who like to watch or hear about you with other women, because they have their own relationship to provide the other stuff when you can't be with them, because you seem to need as much love as possible in order to fight the Lard Dork, because..."

"I get it, alright. So I am just living every sixteen-year-old boys dream I guess. Fate must have something up her sleeve, my life never goes this right."

She hugged him to her side, finally removing all the space from between them. "You can't think like that Harry, you can't live life waiting for the other shoe to life. Live your best and plan for the worst not the other way round alright?"

"When did you get so smart?" He asked with a smile.

"Guess Remus rubbed off on me..." She said before catching her double entendre and getting very quiet.

After ten seconds or so Harry decided to break the awkward silence. "This is gonna be weird for a while, but at least I am not related to him."

She grinned as her playful mood returned. "Nope, you are related to me though, so do we get to be kissing cousins?" She asked as she leaned toward him. He could feel her breath across his lips and he licked his in anticipation as he looked into her lidded eyes.

"Among other things..." He said as he closed the gap and kissed her. It started out tentative and sweet but quickly deepened until he laid them both down on her bed and simply held her as they kissed. She tried once or twice to begin working on his buttons but he pulled her hands away each time, simply enjoying being close to her. Finally they paused for air and just stared into each other's eyes.

"Hey." He said with a smile.

She rolled her eyes having seen him play this game with Hannah, Susan and Gabrielle. "Hey yourself."

"Even if you just want to keep it casual I still wanna take it slow, I think I'll need the practice."

Her eyes lowered from his and ran down his body before returning as she licked her lips. "No promises, but I will try to keep it casual. I'm guessing the same rules apply to our relationship as with the others?"

He looked at her strangely, "Rules?"

"No shagging during the day mainly." She said with a smile.

"How did you know about that?" He asked incredulously.

"The fact that you had two to three willing females in the house at any given time and you actually got any work done during the day. Harry any other sixteen year old would have taken meals in his room and disappeared for the entire summer." He blushed as he remembered thinking about doing that once or twice, house elves made things much easier in that regard.

"Well the rules are a little more flexible now seeing as how I can only visit Mione and Gin during the day and I want to spend as much time as I can with Ginny at least before heading back to school. Before all this went nutters she broke up with me because this was her OWL year so I am going to be missing her a lot."

Tonks nodded, "So your saying I'm allowed to shag you during the day then?" She asked with a huge grin but he rolled his eyes once more and smiled back at her.

"You are allowed to try to shag me during the day, but I still want to take it slow for now. Besides, I am not going to attempt to stay at the Grangers no matter what Dan says about my relationship with his daughter. You should have seen the thoughts running around inside that mans head when he threatened me!"

Tonks snuggled closer to him and began kissing his jaw lightly while running a hand up and down his chest. "What kind of thought are those?" She asked absentmindedly.

"Dental chair, creating and filling cavities, root canals all with no anesthesia." He said with a shiver. "I've been to the dentist because primary school forced the Dursley's to give me a check-up. But I had never seen it from the Dentist's point of view. The Spanish Inquisition did not go away, they became Dentists!"

She just shrugged and continued to taste him getting small shivers of pleasure for her trouble and simply enjoying the closeness and the way she felt in his arms. "You talk a lot about Dan, how did Emma take it?" She felt his whole body tense almost in fear, which was strange because she felt his erection at almost the same moment. "Harry?"

"Uh...Emma is the one that talked Dan around, apparently she knew weeks ago and Gin's birthday party only confirmed it for her." He said trying not to sound uncomfortable.

"That doesn't explain this." She said as she trailed her hand down his stomach and over the tent in his shorts.

Harry turned dark red as he attempted to pull up his Occlumency and lock away the shame and excitement. "Uh, I might have taken my glasses off before getting in the pool, and sort of mistook her for Mione." She said quietly.

Tonks pulled back and looked at his blush, which was only just fading. "That doesn't explain the blush lover boy, now spill."

He took a deep breath and let it out with a sigh, which did not help at all. "Fine, I gave her a overly friendly hug from behind before I realized who it was."

She nodded as if nothing were wrong. "Well they do look like twins except for the hair, besides she was wearing a swim costume so there isn't really any harm..." She trailed off as he blushed even through his hastily sorted Occlumency.

"They spent the last week on the French Riviera Nym..." He said hoping he didn't have to actually explain.

It took her a minute before she got it. "Oh! Oh.... Oh Harry did she kill you?"

He began laughing, "No, after I attempted to drown myself she gave me a hug...which didn't help matters at all. And thanked me for my...er...physical reaction to her since she is over forty now. Mione said before I dove away that her mum looked like she enjoyed herself a lot." He finished quietly and tried unsuccessfully to keep his mind away from the recent memory of Hermione's real reaction.

Tonks was an Auror and could tell he wasn't finished with the story so she grabbed his cock through his shorts getting his attention. "And?" She said with a grin.

"Fine, lets say you and I are not the only ones turned on by the thought of a little incest and leave it at that alright? She said she would never do it or allow me to do it but the thought of me and her mother...well we enjoyed ourselves in the pool after Emma left." Tonks gasped. "Now that's the end of the story and I never want to bring it up again alright?" She just nodded as she smiled, trying not to imagine watching Harry with her mother and failing with a guilty look.

"Never bring it up again, I think it is just because it is such a taboo that it is hot alright? I wouldn't touch my mother like that for all the gold in Gringotts, and I would kill you for trying. But for some reason seeing you with the woman who gave me life...who looks almost exactly like me... Hey I bet that's it!"

He looked at her funny. "Huh?"

"I doubt it was actually as much to do with the fact that it was her mum, and more to do with them being nearly Twins. Me and my mum look a lot alike as well, at least from what I can remember of my actual base form... Well anyway it's too complicated to explain in my case, but I bet she just liked seeing you with a woman that looked like her is all." He just stared at her for a minute before nodding in agreement.

"I need to tell her that tomorrow before she guilt trips her self to much." He said before getting a contemplative look on his face. "Nym, I absolutely think the form your in is dead sexy and I would never ask you to change for me."

She looked at him funny, "Okay, I mean thank you, every guy I have dated except you and... Well anyway they all started out nice but it didn't take long for them to start commenting on how I would look prettier with slightly larger breasts or blond hair. Now why do I feel a qualifier of some kind for that statement coming?" She asked with a raised eyebrow he noted that her wand had appeared in her right hand.

"We talked about my preferences earlier, what about you? Do you like uh.. other women?" She shook her head in confusion for a second trying to follow his line of thinking and finally gave up just answering him truthfully. "I haven't ever been with another girl, but I am not exactly opposed, guess I can't be if I am getting involved with you can I?" She smiled at the end.

He took another deep breath. "I just thought, if you could uh, look like Hermione or Gin while they watched... um..." She was grinning now.

"Why did you have to go through that whole mess and wind me up just to ask me that? You had me about ready to hex you, I think I could work on it and we might be able to try that some time. Does that mean you plan on shagging me eventually?" She asked playfully but hopefully.

He just grinned back. "Maybe, or maybe I just wanted to wind you up some more." She sat up and pulled her up with him to the edge of the bed once more. "Now I actually came in here to ask if we could start practicing with DWD."

"DWD?" She asked him in confusion.

"Dual Wand Dueling, that's a mouthful to say over and over again like Defense Against the Dark Arts." She nodded and smiled.

"Another suggestion to make to the Aurors and Hit Wizards, keep em coming and they'll welcome you with open arms."

He got up and pulled her to her feet before heading out to the Training room once more. He made a mental note to thank Dobby once again for anticipating his needs as the room was already set up for Dueling practice. Even the TV corner was put away neatly, he quickly pulled his new wand and cast the most powerful shielding charms he could on each of the walls and placed Detection and Intrusion wards on both stairwells to alert him in case someone came up the stairs.

"Alright then." Tonks said once again using her commanding instructor voice. "You will definitely need to get a couple of wrist holsters to perform some of this magic satisfactorily. Most who get a second wand are not able to find a perfect match and thus the off hand is usually weaker and used only for defense or combined with the stronger for a more powerful single spell to be cast. You don't seem to have that problem so we are going to muddle through some of this. But the basics are the same." He just nodded and waited for her to continue.

"This is not something you are going to be perfect at in a week, though once again you are an exception to the rule. The most important thing in using two wands is learning how to separate your mind and magic to be able to cast simultaneously through both wands. I have never seen anyone actually cast two spells at the same time unless they were both the same spell. However high level Hit Wizards are able to get it down to a fraction of a second per cast so that they can simultaneously throw up a shield and toss an offensive spell at an opponent. That is the drill you are going to start with, a Protego with your off hand and a Stunner with the main."

He raised his hand and got an annoyed look from her, which caused him to gulp. "Uh, why not start with casting the same spell?"

"Fine." She said conjuring a target at the far end of the room. "Double Stunner on three." She called out and he was suddenly very nervous as he pointed his wands. She gave him the count and he willed his magic into both wands casting Stupefy. With almost no work on his part two jets of red light flew to the target. "Now you see how easy that was? Anyone who picks up a second wand could do it, you can even do that with both wands in the same hand. Now stop asking questions until afterward. Get to work, Stunner with the main hand, Shield charm with the other now GO!"

Harry got to work and was able to cast the shield first followed within a few seconds by a Stunner. After a few tries he noticed that something just didn't feel right, much like Apparation it was like he was trying too hard. He remembered how it felt to cast his spells while the wand was sitting on the floor and how she had mentioned splitting his consciousness. And so he slipped halfway into his Occlumency and examined what his magic was actually doing as he cast, tweaking here and there to see if he could find ways to speed up the process.

After another fifteen minutes Tonks called a halt and he sat down panting on the carpet. "That was pretty impressive Potter. You were getting it down to about three seconds between casts."

He wiped the sweat from his brow and smiled up at her. "That...is much more...difficult than you made it sound..."

She just nodded, "How bout a practical demonstration?" He nodded and watched as she turned toward the target and pulled her other wand out. Soon she was casting a shield charm, followed in under a second by a stunner before she released the shield and did it again. After the third time she stopped and took a few breaths. He was about to congratulate her when she grinned over her shoulder and turned back to the target. She began casting again only she was alternating the shield and the stunner with each casting so that it seemed she was almost surrounded by a shield the entire time. After another five seconds she sat down beside him and she too wiped her forehead to rid herself of the perspiration.

"Whew!" She exclaimed, "Been awhile since I have run that drill and you did it for nearly 10 times as long as I did! How are you not passed out on the floor?"

He shrugged and she answered her own question with a roll of the eyes as they said in unison. "Super Magic."

"Whatever, your still slow. Looks like you have something to work on for the next week anyway. I'll pop into the office tomorrow and see about extending my security detail to Hogwarts. After all, the Ministry would love to have someone at Hogwarts for publicities sake, and Dumbledore shouldn't mind having an Order member hanging around either."

He nodded, "I need to stop by the Ministry a few times this week anyway so I am less of a novelty come Friday's confirmation. Well, now that I we are all sweaty, how about a shower?" He asked with a smile.

That woke her up and she jumped up before giving him a hand. He headed toward his room with her following but he turned and kissed her quickly at the door. "Ah ah ah, I never said we would take a shower or sleep together. Remember, slow." He drew the last word out in demonstration.

She growled playfully but wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him soundly and rubbed her self up and down his body a bit until she felt his reaction, then pulled away with a smile. His face reflected almost a betrayed look. "I never said I would make it easy, have fun in their all by yourself lover boy." She said before turning and walking into her own room before closing the door.

"What did I get myself into now?" He asked out loud before entering his room and heading for the shower.


A/N

So 30k later I am splitting the chapter into three parts. I may end up writing shorter quicker chapters again just to keep the story moving and so I don't get discouraged with myself. Plus I get more reviews faster which keeps me motivated. Not that you aren't all wonderful.

So please forgive the grammar and spelling errors I am sure are still in here. Feel free to include them in a review for me to fix later. Right now I am editing the other two parts of this and trying desperately to make it to September 1st and Hogwarts rather than read what I have written already.

My daughter is doing well, only about 2 weeks left and she will be done with the casts and the surgeries for good. Thank all of you for your prayers and happy thoughts.

PS. Thanks IcyFlame for pointing out that I got the task wrong, gabby was indeed rescued in the second task I just guess I was typing too fast.






Sign up to rate and review this story