Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Searching for the Power

41. Confirmations Pt 3

by GinnyMyLove

The last part of the three chapter section. Final confirmations.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2009-03-23 - Updated: 2009-03-23 - 13582 words - Complete

?Blocked
DISCLAIMEREMIALCSID

Chapter 41: Confirmations Part 3

Harry awoke with a headache and his scar burning slightly for the first time since leaving the Dursley's. He was emotionally drained from the long night of pain, which rather ironically resulted from the cheering charm. Repressing the pain magically had not been a good idea, however he realized what the physical pain in his scar might mean and quickly dipped into his Occlumency and straight to the weak point in his shields.

There was a rotting hole in his Adamantium shielding and the hole seemed to extend right through his wards so that he had been unaware of the breach. He tried desperately to repair the damage but was only able to shore up the sides and stop the rot. He reset the wards around the area reminded himself to check on them constantly in case Voldemort decided to try and gain footing once more. He then moved himself into his study and began reviewing his memories and emotions, actually dealing with his broken heart was almost worse than the initial pain. He hoped he was not crying in the real world as the tears streamed down his face.

For a while he simply stared at a memory of Susan, so happy as he placed the necklace around her neck before finally he placed all memories of Susan into its own bittersweet candy bin. He even pulled the memories of her from his Patronus stash, not knowing how those memories might affect him when faced with a Dementor. Finally he sighed and brought himself back to consciousness. He noted that the pain was gone from his scar and the headache was receding, but that the place in his chest where he imagined Susan belonged still ached even after locking away her memory.

He then noted that he was completely nude, with a completely nude girl on either side of him and decided to concentrate on the present rather than the past. The situation with Susie would work out eventually, he was certain he would get her back. Instead he looked to the redhead on his left shoulder and was filled with love, desire, and longing as his cock twitched. He then turned his head and gazed down at Tonks who had her leg thrown over his hip so that he could feel her slightly damp sex pressed against his skin, his cock twitched once again and he cursed his healthy libido silently.

He ran his hands up and down the girls' arms and backs trying to gently coax them from their slumber. Tonks awoke first and as she stretched her inner thigh rubbed lightly against his manhood causing him to groan slightly. She opened her eyes and looked into his with a smile. "Morning luv, is this for me?" She said as she brought her hand slowly down his chest and pressed him against her leg.

"Maybe... thank you for last night and yesterday Nym. I never would have made it through that meeting without the cheering charm, even if I did have hell to pay when it wore off."

She nodded and rolled herself over on top of him so that his cock was pressed against her pubic bone and stomach before kissing him softly. "Anytime Harry."

Ginny chose that moment to wake up and smiled sleepily at a naked Tonks pressed lengthwise against her boyfriend's chest. "Hey didyoustart withoutme?" She asked groggily.

Harry turned his head and kissed her on the forehead. "Nope, Nym here can't seem to keep her hands off me though."

Ginny grinned at him. "And why should she? Don't you want her?" Harry choked a bit.

"Not helping here Gin..."

"Oh I think she is helping just fine." Tonks said as she sat up allowing the sheet to cascade from her shoulders and revealing her in all her glory to Gin and Harry. She rocked forward slightly and suddenly Harry was sitting nearly against her entrance. She then leaned forward once more and kissed him deeply, squeaking slightly as his fully erect cock jumped against her rapidly moistening centre.

Ginny ran a hand down Tonks' back lightly and over her bum, then between her legs. Tonks sensing what the girl was after shifted her weight and lifted her lips slightly so that the redhead could wrap her hand around Harry's cock. She then guided him until he was lined up just right with the older woman's opening.

"Will you please shag me Harry?" Tonks asked quietly. "It doesn't have to mean anything special, I just want you inside me. Please?"

He gazed up into her eyes and smiled. "It's always special, I wouldn't do this with just anyone..." he bucked his hips and quickly slid inside her, she gasped as he stretched her around his girth before he bottomed out against her womb.

"Merlin..." She said in ecstasy.

"You haven't seen anything yet, wait till you move." Ginny said happily.

Tonks nodded and slowly began moving, relishing the pleasure as every bit of her insides was touched. Harry began playing with her breasts before leaning up and taking one nipple into his mouth. She gasped and threw her head back and he sat up with her before quickly rolling her onto her back. He then began to taste every inch of her neck, lips, shoulders, and breasts that he could reach while still moving slowly inside of her. She came quite suddenly and loudly as it took all three of them by surprise. Harry took that as a signal and quickened his pace until he was pounding inside her, her long loud moans signaling that he was doing something right.

Gin was busy pleasuring herself to the sounds and sights of her boyfriend doing what he did best, giving pleasure. She soon came in a scream as well and Harry reached his limit. "Nym...I'm gonna..."

"Please cum inside me Harry...Please?" She breathed out, that was enough. Harry spilled his seed into her, jerking back and forth with the last of his orgasm before collapsing on top of her and kissing her passionately. Then he heard Ginny clear her throat.

"I must have forgotten to tell you the rules Nym... you see, that is my boyfriend you just shagged, and my only rule is I get to clean up his messes."

"Wait what?" A sex drugged Tonks asked as Ginny pushed Harry off of her, he disengaged from her with a wet plop and she groaned at the loss of contact only to begin moaning again as the redhead dove between her legs. Ginny brought her off two more times before she was satisfied that she was clean. She then climbed up the older woman and kissed her, sharing the taste with the girl for the first time. As Ginny pulled away with a smile Tonks licked her lips.

"Merlin...does he really taste like this?" She asked. Ginny nodded and grinned. "I'd want to clean up afterward as well!"

"That can be arranged later I think." Ginny said with a wink. Suddenly Tonks went very quiet.

"Nym?" Harry asked.

"Harry, you're considered an Adult...but what I just did with Ginny is downright illegal!" Tonks exclaimed.

"So you are ok shagging your cousin but a girl that is only year younger than me gives you pause?" He asked.

She looked confused for a moment. "I guess it does seem kinda silly when you put it that way...but I can't go advertising the fact that I am sleeping with you and her now can I?"

Ginny shook her head. "Not if you want to keep doing it." She said licking her lips.

Tonks rolled her eyes before closing them. "If you add your age to Harry's then you're 31, that's good enough for me. Besides I'm immature for my age."

Harry kissed her quickly, "Just stop thinking about it or you will give yourself a guilt complex, that's my thing. Now we have some shopping to do today, shower time!" He said rolling out of bed.

"You know you seem awfully cheerful compared to last night..." Tonks said.

He nodded, "Waking up to two beautiful witches has that effect. Plus I spent a while this morning with Occlumency sorting the painful stuff, and I know in my heart that Susie will come back to me so I shouldn't worry about it. Even if I still feel heartbroken." He unconsciously rubbed his chest just above his heart.

The girls got up and joined him for a shower, in which both girls were scrubbed multiple times, just to make sure they were cleaned to his satisfaction and theirs. Then they got dressed and headed down to breakfast, knocking on Ron's door and calling out the plan to him on their way past. He joined them fifteen minutes later at the table.

"You know I've barely seen you this week mate. I never should have gotten you that Telly." Harry said with a smile.

Ron shrugged. "Not like we have a Quidditch pitch or anything, and without mum here to give us useless chores what else would be do on a normal summer holiday?"

Harry conceded the point; "You could come up and watch the Telly with us more often."

"I get tired of Cartoons and Science shows, did you know there is a whole channel dedicated to food?" That got a laugh from all of them.

"There is a home design channel as well you might want to look into. Of course you only have two days left." Harry said with a smile.

Ron's eyes went wide. "Blimey! Is it really September already?"

"Sunday is September first, that's why we are going shopping today." Gin told him.

Molly entered the room and greeted them all before asking them to be ready to leave in twenty minutes. She then took her plate into the dining room. They quickly finished eating and Ron had to run back up to his room for his shoes. They then met back up in the kitchen where Molly waited with the Floo powder. Harry declined and headed to the back garden telling them he would be waiting for them by the fireplace, and he popped away to gather Hermione.

He appeared in her bedroom and was slightly disappointed that he didn't find her in a compromising position. Not knowing where she was precisely he closed his eyes and concentrated on her nude form, her scent, her taste. He turned and popped away, only to be met with a face full of hot water and a scream. He quickly pulled her to him as he shut off the water in the shower and slowly removed his hand from her mouth once she realized whom it was.

"Harry what on earth do you think you are doing Apparating into my shower! All you had to do was ask and I would have let you join me!"

He had the good grace to blush, "Didn't know where you were so I Apparated to you instead of to the place..."

"That's impossible!" She nearly shrieked. He shook his head and she rolled her eyes. "Fine, whatever, what are you doing here then?"

"Diagon Alley today, hurry up and get dressed so we can meet the others at the Cauldron." He kissed her quickly and popped back to her room where he cast a drying charm on his dripping clothing and the carpet where he stood.

A still nude Hermione walked in and he couldn't help but grin as he felt his arousal stirring. "I take it your parents aren't home then?"

She shook her head. "Not that my mum would mind, but I think even being used to me topless, bottomless might actually kill Daddy." She grinned as she began getting dressed. She picked up her wand and ran it through her hair, drying it suddenly into its normal bushy but beautiful look. All in all his visit took almost five minutes before he Apparated them both into the Alley before heading back to the Leaky Cauldron and over to the fireplace.

Gin was the first to come flying out, and she was not much better at this mode of transport than he was but he managed to catch her before she hit the ground getting a smile of thanks for his trouble. Ron came next; he was laying flat on his back as he exited the fireplace so there was really nothing Harry could do to help except to cast a cleaning charm on him to remove the Soot. "Sorry we're late, couldn't find my trainers."

Molly appeared next, simply stepping out of the fire and making Harry and Gin very jealous.

"Oh, Hello Hermione!" She said as she embraced the girl. "Tonks will meet us in the Alley, lets go dears." She then marched past them and back into Diagon Alley proper after opening the wall.

"Wotcher kids, long time no see." Tonks greeted them getting an eye roll from Harry for her trouble. However she winked when she caught his eye and he quickly blushed before he could control himself. Hermione caught Ginny's eye getting a slight nod before a grin appeared on her face and a decidedly lecherous gleam in her eye.

The alley was very busy with last minute shoppers, but they all hustled fearfully about darting from store to store and only purchasing the minimum of items. There were several closed shops with boarded up windows and the entire area still seemed to have had the color bleached out of it. All except for one lone store across from the bank, which was painted purple, neon green and an orange that would make Chudley fans puke. There was a huge banner above the door that read. Grand Opening Weasley Wizarding Wheezes and on the windows were moving posters with pictures of Death Eater masks that turned into baby faces. Harry shivered as he remembered the baby headed wizard in the Department of Mysteries. The writing below the picture read; "Put a little life back into your Death Eater garb." Another shot held a Death Eater attempting to cast a spell only to have his wand turn into a Rubber Chicken.

"We are definitely stopping in to say hello after the Bank." Ron said with a huge grin. "You think they'll give me free samples?"

Molly looked halfway between pride and disgust as she pushed them past the crowd of people all trying to go through the door at once. "At least they seem to be doing well." She commented.

After picking up a bit of spending money from the bank they headed into the awful eyeful of a store where they saw Gred or Forge up on a counter demonstrating what appeared to be an invisibility hat which made his head disappear over and over, much to the crowds delight. He spotted the little group and quickly jumped down from the counter headed their direction. He quickly pulled Harry toward the back of the store and behind a curtain. "Heya Harry, how's our silent partner?"

The other twin joined them moments later. Harry responded, "We're doing well I suppose, though not as well as you apparently!" They grinned at him.

"You have no idea, have a look around in here and take anything you want Harry, all we ask is that you let people see you walking out of the store carrying one of our bags.

"I can't do that! Let me pay for this stuff at least." They both shook their heads before one of them spoke.

"Nothing doing Harry, you were our first financer, if it weren't for you we wouldn't have had the capital to develop our product line. We might have actually needed to graduate from Hogwarts first!" They gasped in unison, Gred fainted dramatically and Forge caught him before patting his cheek to bring him back.

Ron began digging through the assorted items, "Instant Darkness Powder?" He asked.

Gred nodded, "You throw a handful of that stuff and nobody will be able to see including you for at least 30 seconds. It is actually Peruvian Darkness Powder we had imported."

Forge jumped in, "And I hope you are planning on paying for that stuff."

Ron looked like they had just killed and eaten his bunny. "Why's he get free stuff then!"

"Because Ronnikens,"

"He is the reason,"

"We even have a store so,"

"Get your grubby mitts off!" They finished in unison.

Ron growled as he put everything back. "You're both mental you know that?"

They grinned and nodded happily before turning back to Harry. "The Ministry is actually interested in some of our products. They are paying for us to develop shield cloaks and hats that will cover the entire body. They wont stop an AK but they are useful for one or two minor spell hits. We're making almost as much money off them as we are from normal sales, and you see how busy it is out there." Gred told him.

"Speaking of which brother of mine we must be getting back to our adoring public. I don't think the new girl can handle this kind of pressure on her own. Besides, it is time for you to demonstrate the Muggle Magic Tricks." Forge said.

Gred nodded as he explained to the confused looking teens and his mum. "You'd be surprised how many people want to know about Muggle Magic, its all sleight of hand and prank type stuff. But it can be a riot, really."

"Toddles." They both called before ducking back through the curtain.

Harry let Ron toss a few items into his bag before they headed back out, Molly was simply stunned by the amount of business her boys were doing and the news that they were working for the Ministry as well had left her speechless. As they approached the door Gred called out from on top of the counter. "Thank you for your business Lord Potter-Black!" Everyone in the place turned to watch him leave before they made a rush for the cash register, much to the delight of the twin redheads.

Finally free of the crowd Harry sighed dramatically. "Glad that's over with, those two are brilliant but they can certainly overwhelm a bloke!" Ron, Hermione and Ginny nodded, Tonks just smiled at his discomfort and Molly still seemed a bit out of it.

"You going to be okay Molly?" Harry asked her.

"Fine dear," She said with a smile. "Do you mind looking after yourselves? I think I will head back to the Cauldron to sit down, can we meet there for lunch in a few hours?"

Harry nodded, "We have our lists, does eleven sound good?" She nodded and headed back down the alleyway toward the exit.

"What's up with Mum?" Ron asked as he watched her go.

Gin looked up at him, "I think we are all growing up too fast for her, she never expected the Twins to be doing so well so soon. I think she's just in shock."

They all went to the apothecary to gather the required supplies and then Harry and Ron purchased some owl treats from Eyelops before heading to Flourish and Blotts to get the books for the current year. They had everything except for the potions text. There were only two copies left of the sixth year potions book due to the suddenly lowered standards for the NEWT level class, as well as the leaked news that Snape was no longer teaching the subject. Harry allowed Ron to take the book and placed one on order to be delivered to him after school began, Hermione promised to share with him until then.

Tonks came up behind the group and whispered something in Harry's ear making his eyes widen for a moment. He turned to Hermione and whispered into her ear and she got the same look before nodding and waving. "We'll see you at the Cauldron or catch you up at Madame Malkin's, if you could, please let her know I need five new school robes, she has my measurements on file." Hermione nodded and Ron looked confused.

"Where you off to Mate? Quality Quidditch again?"

He shook his head, "I have some things to take care of on my own, you can head over there after they get your measurements though. No need for second hand robes this year." A still confused Ron waved as Harry walked out the door.

One out of the book shop Harry and Tonks made their way quickly down to Ollivander's and waited until he finished fitting an excited looking first year with her first wand before Tonks closed the door and flipped the sign to closed. The man looked a bit worried for a moment before he caught sight of the scar on Harry's forehead. "Ah Mr. Potter, I do hope everything is going well with your wand? Eleven inches, Holly and Phoenix feather if I remember correctly?"

Harry nodded. "It I still serving me well, thank you. I actually have recently been granted license to carry a second wand and was hoping you could help me identify it." As he said this he pulled his new wand from a pocket. The man's silvery eyes lit up as he picked up the wand and examined it closely, mumbling to himself.

"Eleven inches, curious that you would find a wand that matched yours so well...strange feeling form the core...Tail hair? Not unicorn though...and the wood, most curious...No!" He jumped slightly as he came to some conclusion.

"Is there a problem sir?" Harry asked in a curious tone.

"I remember every wand I ever sold Mr. Potter. This one is far older than I am, if I am not mistaken...and I never am, this wand is Eleven inches, Elder and Thestral Hair." He gave the younger man a significant look but Harry felt like he was missing something. A sudden intake of breath from behind him let him know that Tonks at least understood the significance.

"You have to be kidding!" She exclaimed.

"Ah Miss Tonks, Cherry and Unicorn Hair?" She nodded. "I do like to think I have a sense of humor, but I would not joke about such an unusual choice of wand materials."

Harry raised an eyebrow at her before turning back to the old man. "Would someone care to explain?"

Tonks nodded and took a breath. "There is an old wizarding fairy tale about three brothers who got gifts from Death himself. One of them is an unbeatable wand made of Elder and Thestral Hair." Harry nearly stopped breathing.

"You're joking right?" He asked.

She smiled at the old man before returning her gaze to her new lover. "You are fond of bringing fairytales to life, why not this one?"

"Mr. Potter, while I cannot tell you for certain that is the same wand from the story, I can tell you that there are tales spanning centuries of an unbeatable wand that can only be claimed by disarming or murdering the previous owner. It is known in various forms as the Elder wand, Wand of Destiny or the Death Stick possibly taken from the tale of the three brothers. Your wand matches the typical description, though there is various other wand lore that might support the theory as well."

Harry sighed; it always had to be something. "Can you tell me a bit more about wand lore?"

"The wand chooses the Wizard Mr. Potter, as demonstrated so well by you in that very spot some years ago. However that is not the end of it, once you begin using a wand it learns and gains power and experience right along with you, this is the reason that another persons wand will not work as well for you even with permission. However if you forcibly remove a wand from someone in a proper duel or by killing the previous owner, a wand may change its allegiance. Most wands are destroyed during the funeral as an age old custom designed to keep anyone from wielding such a powerful object but this one wand may have escaped such a fate."

"But the Weasley's all have hand-me-down wands...Neville Longbottom did as well." Harry stated.

"Ah yes, Mr. Longbottom was using his fathers wand if I am not mistaken, he was in here not long ago and received a wand which chose him. It is possible to force the allegiance of a wand that belonged to another, easier still if it was a family member. However if that person was killed then that wand will never work properly for anyone but it's true master. A wand will seemingly die along with its master if they die a natural death. A new master can wield it but it will never be a proper match no matter how long that person uses it. I believe your friend Ronald received a new wand three years ago, would you say he performs better with the new wand than his heirloom wand?"

Harry nodded, "Is there any chance I can get you to place a different type of wood on my certificate?" He asked as he pulled the parchment from a pocket.

Ollivander smiled as he bent over the parchment, a quill appearing out of nowhere as he made a quick note and signed the bottom. There was a brief flash of light as the license was made active and the man handed it back to Harry. "I have listed it as ash and unicorn hair, now that the wand has been magically registered even the Ministry security will see it as such. I understand how you might want to keep a wand people have killed for a secret. Even if that is not the same from legend."

Harry sighed in relief. "Thank you sir...Oh, can I also get two, wait seven HW issue wand holsters? Except I would like the no-summon charm on two of them removed."

The man nodded and walked into the back of the store for a moment before returning with seven boxes. He opened two of them and waved his wand a few times over one before repeating the procedure on the other. "There you are Mr. Potter, might I ask as to the purpose?"

Tonks spoke up, "It was his suggestion that if the Hit Wizards want to have one no-summon wand and one that can be summoned to fool an opponent. That rather than keep the second wand in a pocket or up a sleeve, that a quick release holster with the no-summon charm removed would allow for easier access but still give the desired effect. We have been doing it the other way for so long it never occurred to us to improve."

The man nodded and noticed that Harry was fumbling with the fasteners on the first of his two holsters. He quickly waved his wand and the holster lashed itself to his wrist. Harry looked surprised for a moment before laying his other arm over the holster and repeating the wand movement with the desired results. "Very curious...might I ask how you knew what spell I was using?" The old man asked.

Harry looked a bit scared for a moment before deciding the man was trustworthy, "Actually I repeated your wand movement and rather than think of an incantation I visualized the outcome. I am working on Wandless magic." To his surprise the old man simply nodded.

"Very good my boy, there is not actually an incantation for that spell, you performed it exactly the way that I did."

Tonks' jaw dropped. "Wait! You mean you can do non-verbal, no incantation magic!"

The old man just nodded and smiled. "I never was able to go without a wand, which I blame entirely on my choice of livelihood. However the general idea is sound, though I never have been able to master much more than a few simple spells even without incantation."

Harry simply smiled, "You have no idea how good it is to know that I am not a complete freak."

The man smiled. "Oh you still mastered by the age of sixteen what took me close to a century to figure out. But no you are not as you say, a Freak."

"So how do these work?" Harry asked as he shook his head.

The man lit up once more as he got to talk about his handiwork. "I designed these myself nearly thirty years ago. You are right handed so I would place your primary wand in that holster." Harry had reached a dilemma, and the man seemed to pick up on it immediately.

"Mr. Potter, does your new wand perform better or worse than your original?"

"Better, but not amazingly better. Why?" He answered.

The old man nodded, "I suggest then, that if you wish to keep the other wand a secret, you should place the Holly wand in your primary hand. This also has the added bonus of being the wand that can be summoned. If the other wand is as we expect I doubt you would like to be disarmed?" Harry nodded as his eyes went wide. "Very well, place the wand handle first against the metal bar here." He said pointing to a slight protrusion from the leather near his elbow.

Harry did so and immediately the thing seemed to come alive as it wrapped around the handle and suddenly the entire thing vanished leaving just his bare skin. He reached over and tried to touch the holster but could not feel where it was; in fact he could feel his fingers touching the skin. "Now no one but you will be able to remove that wand from its holster unless it is summoned or you are disarmed. The magic inlayed into the object not only makes it invisible, it is actually a mild vanishing spell as you can see. It is activated by a simple arm gesture like so."

The older man flicked his wrist back and then twisted his hand halfway so that his palm was facing inward and he was suddenly holding his wand, the holster clearly visible against his forearm. "It will take you a bit of practice to catch the wand quickly rather than fumbling for it. To place it back in its holster you simply repeat the gesture letting go of the wand." He did so and the whole contraption vanished once again.

Harry mimicked the old man and as he had been warned found it slightly uncomfortable to perform the maneuver and still be able to catch his wand. He tried again and noticed that as long as he held his wrist in position it did not try to retract but that his fingertips could barely touch the wood. He placed it back in the holster and released it once again; with a flick of his wrist he caught it on the third try. "Excellent work Mr. Potter, it will be more difficult with your left hand but I imagine it will only take you a few days to place the movement in muscle memory much like learning a new spell."

Harry nodded and placed his other wand in the holster on his left arm. He then handed the other modified holster to Tonks. "Thank you sir, how much do I owe you?"

The man smiled. "I know a great many things Mr. Potter, I might never forgive myself for selling the wand to Tom Riddle that has done so much evil in this world. Please take these with my complements with the stipulation that they be used to remove the owner of that wand from this world." Harry smiled and shook the man's hand, careful not to release his wand as he did so. "Oh Mr. Potter, I did not tell you that the mechanism depends as much on intent as on the muscle movement to release your wand. Do not trouble yourself about releasing it on accident see?" He twisted his arm around a few times to show that it did not release.

Harry thanked him again and took his parcels with him out of the shop where a line of youngsters stood with their parents giving him dirty looks, he quickly led Tonks away and back toward the robe shop. As they passed Knockturn Alley he saw Draco Malfoy duck inside and could not resist the urge to find out what he was up to. Tonks caught his arm as he turned toward the dark district.

"Just where do you think you're going?" She asked.

"I want to know what Draco Malfoy is doing in Knockturn Alley." He said pulling away from her.

She seemed to think it over for a split second before nodding, "Fine, but not looking like that." She pushed him behind a few crates and waved her wand over him a few times. His hair turned brown instead of black and grew a few inches to cover his scar; she then made his glasses invisible and changed his eye color to brown as well. Finally happy with her handiwork she concentrated and in a moment her hair and eyes matched his. "Alright bro lets do this."

Not able to see himself he was a bit confused at her comment but shook it off as she walked toward Knockturn with him following. Once again he marveled at the change in her when she went into Auror mode or whatever it was, she looked like a predator searching for prey. Once they were in the Alley hairy caught a glance of blonde hair disappearing into a store he knew only too well. "He went into Borgin and Burkes." Harry said pointing.

She nodded and they headed toward the store front, for some reason all of the residents of the Alley were staying far away from them, Harry thought it might be some primal instinct to stay away from the predators, or perhaps they had developed an Auror sense of some kind that warned them she was with law enforcement. In any case they reached the building without any trouble. They could see through the windows that he was gesturing wildly and speaking to the person behind the counter in a very threatening manner. He gestured toward something in the middle of the room before raising his sleeve just out of sight, the shaking man behind the counter finally nodded in defeat and a very smug Malfoy marched back toward the door.

Tonks' hair color changed to dirty blonde as she threw him up against the wall and wrapped her arms around his neck. She then kissed him forcefully, Harry soon forgot just where they were standing and lost himself in the kiss. Her leg came up around his waist and he was suddenly aware that she hadn't worn anything beneath her robes. Malfoy paid no attention to the man and his Polyjuice whore as he strolled by except to nod as he passed. Harry was quite oblivious as she lost herself in the moment as well and reached between them, quickly releasing his raging hard on from its confinement and impaling herself on him against the wall.

He turned her back to the wall as her other leg came up and she locked her ankles behind his back. He began pounding her into the wall as they continued the kiss and felt her cum quickly around him before he spilled inside her. Both breathing heavily he let her back down but did not release her from his embrace. "Bloody Hell...did we just?"

She grinned up at him, "In the middle of a semi-crowded Alleyway? Yep...that was...that was bloody HOT!" She said panting.

He nodded as images of all the nooks and crannies he had discovered in his nighttime wanderings at school came to mind. Rather quickly his mind filled in images of he and Nym behind the suit of armor on the fourth floor, or behind the pillar just inside the entrance hall. He tried desperately to calm his wandering mind and regain control of his breathing. Finally he took a deep breath and shook his head. "I'm not arguing with you...but we have more important things to think about right now..."

"What do you think was on his arm that scared the man so much?" She asked even while entertaining her own suspicions.

"Dark Mark...if any of the Slytherins were going to join the JDE it would be him."

"JDE?" She asked with a small smile.

"Junior Death Eaters, don't laugh I just made it up."

"Actually I think that fits rather well... What could he want in there?" Harry looked torn for a moment as he looked toward the opening of the Alley and the storefront.

"I think we should follow him and see what we can find out, he never was quiet about his plans..." She nodded and after a quick cleaning spell she was ready to go. They headed back to Diagon Alley proper; as they did Harry noticed for the first time that there were homeless women and children lining the walls of Knockturn begging. "Nym? What's up with them?"

She looked at him sadly as they continued walking. "People who have lost homes, families, husbands, jobs. All because of Voldemort." Harry was appalled.

"Isn't there any sort of shelter or something they can go to?"

"There is but there is no funding so they can only stay inside at night and get one meal per day." A tear had formed in her eye but she continued to keep a look out for the blonde ponce.

Harry began to form a plan in his mind but was interrupted as he saw Malfoy duck into Florean Fortescue's. They followed quickly, Harry noticed that she had changed her hair color to match his once again and reminded himself she was apparently his sister now, and not his whore any longer. He would have to try hard to act as such. They took a table after ordering drinks and Harry pulled something from his pocket before enlarging it.

"Extendable Ear?" Tonks asked and he nodded before disillusioning it, the then snaked it across the floor slowly, able to see the tell tale flicker as it moved toward the table where Malfoy sat with Pansy Parkinson and his two goons Crabbe and Goyle. He noted idly that Pansy looked extremely bored. He brought it up to his ear and listened.

"...shaking in his boots, Our Lord should be pleased with my progress."

"Would you not talk about it so openly Draco, you have no idea who could be listening." Pansy hissed.

He shrugged, "As if I care, I am underage and they have no proof I have done anything. Besides I have the means to keep myself out of prison even with a conviction."

He heard Pansy hush him again and saw Crabbe and Goyle looking around nervously, which he took, as a good sign from them. "Fine, can you at least explain what that ugly thing is?"

Malfoy grinned, "Hand of Glory, lets only me see in the dark. Don't know why they classify it as a dark object."

"Maybe because it's a shrunken human hand?" Pansy said with disgust and Harry felt like throwing up a little. "Honestly you need to learn a little discretion, I don't fancy being caught up when they come for you."

"The Dark Lord will take care of us luv, once I complete my..." Harry shook the earpiece trying to figure out what had happened, he looked along the floor and wanted to scream as he saw that the line had grown and was now standing on his extendable ear, crushing it into tiles."

"What did you hear?" Tonks asked him quietly.

"He is involved in some sort of plan for Voldemort, other than that I only got to listen to him talk about how important he is and blah blah blah buy myself out of trouble. The usual, at least he isn't saying his Daddy will hear about it any more."

She nodded, "I'll keep an eye on him this year at the school then, but you know I can't be everywhere at once."

He reached across the table and wrapped her hand in his and grinned at her. "Afraid you are gonna be doing other things besides protecting me?" He asked.

She looked around quickly and leaned across the table to kiss him lightly on the lips. "I plan to find every semi-public place in Hogwarts we can get away with it...Merlin that was hot!"

He nodded as he smiled back at her. "We will just have to get the girls in on this as well..." He felt a sharp stab behind his ribs as Susan flickered through his mind and he winced. "And Ron as well I suppose." He finished trying to hide his pain. One look in her eyes told him he wasn't fooling her.

"Don't worry Harry, she will come around eventually."

He smiled weakly, "Why am I being such a baby about it when I have three or four other women to love?"

She caught her breath for a second as she tried to add up the numbers but shook her head quickly, thinking he must have just picked a random number. Harry was completely oblivious as he returned his attention to the other table just in time to see Pansy storm off and Draco crack a joke that had his henchmen laughing. "Well this seems to be a bust, why don't we go meet up with the girls?" She nodded and they quickly headed out and toward the robe shop.

They stepped through the doors and were greeted with a nearly empty store. A sales clerk came over and smiled, "May I help you sir?"

"I was looking for my friends, A brunette, and two redheads should be, or been here recently?"

She nodded and led them toward a door in the back; "These are the private rooms Lord Potter-Black, Madame Makin herself is attending to them, once she heard that they also carried your order she brought them back here. You are welcome to wait inside."

He nodded and opened the door, allowing Tonks to enter first. Once he walked in he found a beautifully appointed room with three separate changing areas and a large all-around mirror in the corner. Ron was sitting on the couch eating what looked like chocolate covered strawberries. "Hey Mate!" He called with his mouth full, waving him over. Harry and Nym sat down on the couch beside him.

"Are they still shopping then?" Harry asked and Ron nodded as he took a drink of something fizzy in a fluted glass.

"Said something about shopping rather than waiting around at the boring old Cauldron. I never knew this room was here!"

Harry nodded and smiled. "I suppose this is for her high end clients, and you're just guilty by association." Ron playfully tried to cuff him on the head before getting another strawberry. Harry saw the half empty plate sitting beside a completely empty one.

"Uh Ron, why don't you save some room for lunch?"

He shook his head as he took another bite. "Don't know what you're talking about, I'm still starving!"

One of the curtains opened and Gin strolled out in one of the most beautiful dresses Harry had ever seen. It was a golden color that made her hair look as though it were flames, bringing out all the natural gold highlights that you could only see up close. She was going to head for the Mirrors but after one glance she tackled him to the couch and sat on his lap as she kissed him. Ron pretended to throw up beside them but Harry simply continued to kiss her passionately. She whispered into his ear.

"You aren't the only one with an acute sense of smell mister. You have been a bad boy." He blushed as she turned and winked at Tonks and licked her lips. Tonks had cleaned herself off but he had thought nothing of it.

She climbed up off of him quickly and headed to the mirror. "So what do you think?"

He stood up and walked up behind her, "I think you look amazing, you have to buy this, or better yet, I have to buy this." She turned and kissed him in thanks before running back to her dressing room. Madame Malkin walked in carrying a few other items and stopped when she saw him.

"Ah Lord Potter-Bl..." He cut her off.

"We have known each other for years now Ma'am, please call me Harry." She was taken aback for a moment before smiling.

"Only if you will call me Matilda, Matty for short. So I was correct in assuming you would like your friends taken care of?"

He nodded, "You were, though I didn't even know you catered to anyone in such a manner. This is amazing, thank you. Oh and the gold dress that Miss Weasley just had on is going on my tab along with my school robes."

She nodded and walked toward a one of the rooms and ducked inside, Harry caught a glimpse of skin and brown hair and could barely wait to see what Hermione would be wearing when she came out. Matty walked back out and over to him. "They are almost done Lor..Harry, Miss Granger has one final dress to try on and I can ring them up."

"If her dress is anywhere near as amazing as the one that Gin had on I will be buying it as well." He said with a wicked gleam in his eye. The woman glanced between both changing rooms and back to him.

"Ah, I had thought as much. Tell me Mr. Potter are you familiar with the Parkinson or Greengrass Family?" That caught him off guard and he gave her a confused look.

"I know of the...proclivities of the Parkinson and Zabini families, I was unaware of how much further that clan extended. Why?"

She smiled and leaned in. "A little known fact I do not share with anyone, I am actually the third wife of Douglass Greengrass. Wood is one of my oldest friends, are you per chance considering rejoining our clan Lord Black?"

He rolled his eyes as he discovered once more that the Wizarding World as a whole was not nearly as conservative as he had previously thought. "I am actually, thank you for sharing that information with me. And before you ask, yes I am indeed in love with both of these girls and it means a lot to me that you are taking care of them so well."

She nodded as the curtain parted and Hermione walked out wearing a slinky black dress that seemed to flow with her, it was strapless and he could swear if she even breathed her breasts would be falling out of the top. It hugged her every curve perfectly and he found himself instantly aroused, almost struggling not to push her back into the room and have his way with her. "Wow." Was all he was able to get out.

"Thank you Harry." She said with a grin. "I can't believe she talked me into trying this on...but seeing your reaction to it..."

"I'll take it!" He said suddenly before blushing, "I mean we'll take it. Uh, but do you have something a little more conservative as well, if she were to attempt to wear that in public I doubt we would ever make it out of the bedroom." He said with lust in his eyes, which made Hermione's breath catch.

"I have one almost exactly the same but with straps, it also lacks a few of the charms that make that one fit so...well." She smiled at him. "I will guarantee the fit, now why don't I go find that and ring all of this up while you help her out of this dress?" She asked with a smile. Hermione promptly blushed but Harry wasted no time pushing her back into the curtained room.

Fifteen minutes later found the group paying for their items, an extremely happy Hermione with her arm wrapped through Harry's and a dumb smile on her face. Ginny smiled right along and Tonks looked a bit jealous. Ron as usual was being either exceedingly dumb, or a very good actor as he ignored what had obviously happened.

"Your items should be ready for pick-up tomorrow Harry, will you be sending that remarkable house elf of yours?" The owner asked as she took the payment from Harry.

He nodded, "One of them will be along, though I am pretty certain Winky has made it her personal responsibility to feed and clothe me, leaving Dobby to the rest of the house. Thank you Matty." He said with a slight bow.

"I look forward to doing business with you and yours in the future Harry." She said with a wave as they filed out and headed for the exit and the Leaky Cauldron.

They met up with a slightly depressed looking Molly for lunch before everyone headed back home. Harry kissed Gin goodbye and got a wink from Tonks before he escorted Hermione home. He helped her into her wand holster and demonstrated how to use it, promising her that it would get easier with practice, or so Tonks had told him. He then reached into his robe and pulled out a long black velvet box she recognized instantly.

"I told Susan the other day..." He caught his breath but pushed on even as he saw the acknowledgement of his pain in her eyes. "That I only give these to the ones I care for most. Will you please wear it? I've put more than a few protection charms on it that should deflect any minor spells and a few of the more dangerous curses. The one that took me the longest was the flame cutter curse..." She caught her breath as her hand went to her chest.

"Thank you Harry. You know you don't need to buy me anything." He cut her off with a kiss.

"With the protections added you could almost say it is a selfish gift. I know I can't be there to protect you every second. This gives me piece of mind." She turned and lifted her hair away from her neck so that he could do the clasp and placed her hand against it where it fell between her breasts. She turned and pulled him toward her and began kissing him as she ran her fingers through his hair. He enjoyed the attention for a few moments before he pulled away. "I better get back to Gin, she is the only one of you who hasn't gotten any attention today."

Hermione left her arms around his neck as she smiled up at him. "I am beginning to think she enjoys the idea of you with another woman almost as much as she enjoys having you to herself. Besides, it is her choice to pursue her OWLs rather than devote her time to a relationship with you. She needs to get used to it, although I of course agree completely with her plans, OWLs are important after all." She then kissed him again and he succumbed for a few more minutes as she steadily increased the passion.

He finally pulled back and took a deep breath. "I love you Mione... don't rush it." She nodded and kissed him more softly and over the next hour they made slow passionate love. She was loathe to let him leave, but finally relented with one last kiss. He left her lying in her bed thoroughly satisfied as he Apparated away silently and reappeared in the back garden. Either he was simply getting used to the sensation, or he was doing something other than Apparating if the sensation was anything to go by. However he decided to table the thought for now and headed inside and up the stairs.

Tonks and Gin were practicing quick-draws with her new wand holster; he quickly released and caught both of his wands before sheathing them once again. He really needed to work on his left hand; especially considering his better-matched wand was in his off hand. He cleared his throat and got their attention.

"Took you an awfully long time to get her home didn't it?" Tonks said with a smile. Ginny was looking at him like she wanted to tear his clothes off. Considering present company he didn't think he was far off in his assessment.

He tore his eyes away from the redhead and back to Tonks. "Actually I needed to teach her how to use her new holster, much like you are doing with Gin here. And I had a surprise for her." He said as he walked over to Ginny. He ran a hand to the back of her neck as she laid her cheek against his wrist and closed her eyes. He grasped the chain of her necklace, which he was thankful she still had on and pulled it slowly up until it was the length of a choker. He then released his wand and touched it to the pendant, which glowed blue for a few seconds before lowering it back down and kissing her quickly on the lips.

"I figured out how to do the protection charms after you left Gin, now I can worry less about you this year." She kissed him more deeply in thanks before Tonks cleared her throat.

"You both need to practice your quick-draws, you especially Harry since you have two wands now."

He nodded, "Speaking of which, you promised to tell me stories to help me get to sleep, why don't we start tonight with the 'Tale of the Three Brothers'? "

"Later, work first, then dinner, then fun and story telling." She winked before her stern teacher attitude resurfaced and she worked them both for the next couple of hours, not only on how fast they could draw and catch their wands, but on how quickly after that they could cast a spell. For Harry she had him doing DWD drills with quick-draw included which was beginning to wear him out by the time she called a halt at dinnertime. Gin walked over to the nearest couch and collapsed panting and sweating.

"Merlin Harry, how are you not wiped?" She asked breathlessly.

He shrugged and she groaned before he even answered. "Never mind, if you're gonna say 'Super Magic' I might hex you."

"Actually I was gonna say practice, Tonks has built up an impressive magical reserve as well just by doing those same drills. If my theory about Tom draining my magic my whole life is true, then it's possible I don't have super magic, I just have huge magical reserves because I was carrying the weight of two people since I was a year old. And I've seen him in action, he doesn't do anything by half."

Tonks had gone shy at his comment about her magic but was suddenly very attentive at the mention of a connection with Voldemort. "You really think that is what happened?"

"I found evidence to support the theory while I was examining my mental shields. I don't know what would cause such a connection but it seems like love is blocking him out. I have a feeling that is why he has been so quiet since I forced him out of my head at the Ministry. First he was wounded by being in my head while I thought about the love I have for all of my friends, especially Hermione. Then a few weeks later I have Gin and Mione profess their love for me and start me down this path." He left out the headache the morning after losing Susie. If asked he would explain his worry that he had somehow given Snakelips a hand up with is breakdown, but he did not want to advertise the fact, or make Susan feel like it was her fault if it was true.

Tonks nodded, "So Dinner and then?"

"And then a bath I think...and then bed." Both of them were grinning, one because she knew what happened in that bathtub, the other at the thought of going to bed with him once again. "To sleep." He added as an afterthought and Tonks pouted playfully.

"Spoilsport." She said with a smile. He walked up to her and gave her a quick kiss before walking over to Gin and pulling her up off the couch and into his arms, he turned her toward the Metamorph and pulled her back against his chest before he began kissing her neck.

"Tomorrow is a big day at the Ministry, Amelia's Confirmation is in the morning and I plan to introduce my bill immediately after. I want to be completely alert and that means bath then bed. If you are still disappointed you can ask Gin here about my bathtub..." He kissed her neck once more eliciting a moan before he pulled away and walked toward the stairs. "Coming to dinner?"

Tonks grinned and looked at the exhausted and highly aroused Ginny, "The bathtub that good?"

She nodded as she began to follow him down the stairs, "We normally need a shower after the bath if you know what I mean." Tonks grinned and happily followed.

*************************SFTP************************

Friday the 30th of August found the full Wizengamot assembled at a confirmation hearing for the new Minister of Magic. There was a very light, almost party like atmosphere to the room as Harry entered and took the Black seat. He saw Cissy across the room and when their eyes met she nodded slightly which he did in return. He found Maria Edgecombe and a silent signal passed between them as well. Finally he found Parkinson and Zabini who smiled and raised a hand in greeting, which he returned thankfully, glad that at least two of his allies were not ashamed or scared to be seen with him.

He looked from the main floor up to the gallery above and found Arthur and Molly sitting on the second row just behind Rufus Scrimgeour which told him that the Department heads who were not also members of the Wizengamot sat on the front row, and most likely those who held a director or equivalent position sat just behind. Looking past the redheads as he waved he found Tonks, Hermione, Ron and Ginny. He raised an eyebrow as he locked eyes with the brunette and she stuck her wand out signaling that she had taken the Knight Bus. He smiled in thanks for her presence before scanning for other familiar faces.

Moony sat beside Ginny, as far from Tonks as he could get while still sitting with the group; he looked rather under the weather as well as slightly confused. But he was there nonetheless simply to support Harry, which meant the world to him. He couldn't wait until the wolf found out what was up his sleeve. He continued to scan the gallery and noted Pansy, Draco and the Slytherin Centerfold; Daphne Greengrass as well as Blaise Zabini who caught his eye and made a very slight bow which Harry returned feeling slightly strange acknowledging someone he would have thought of as an enemy a few months ago.

Then his eyes fell upon Susan and Hannah and his chest constricted. He looked away and took a few deep breaths to steady himself as he felt his scar twinge and knew he had just done some damage but would not be able to repair and contain it until after the meeting. Of course she was here, it was her parental figure that was being confirmed this morning, a part of him hoped she was there to see him as well but he did not focus on it. He really needed to get a handle on his feelings for her; he would not allow her to find out that her rejection of him might have made Voldemort stronger. Even if it were true it was not Susan's fault, it was Dumbledore's for casting that moronic charm, and his own for not keeping a better check on his emotions.

He looked up at the dais in the center of the chamber where sat two seats with a small desk just where he assumed the Minister's aide would be sitting. Dumbledore already took the right-hand seat as the Chief Warlock; Harry suppressed the sudden spike of rage that flowed through him at the sight of the man. He did not know for certain if he would have had any relationship at all with Susan were it not for the charm, but that man had cost him even the chance to find out.

The room suddenly went quiet and everyone stood as a voice called from the doorway. "Lords and Ladies of the Wizengamot, The Minister for Magic of England and Ireland. Madame Amelia Bones."

Everyone began clapping as Amelia strolled in followed closely by her aide and a few others Harry assumed were staffers. She waved regally as she headed for the Dais and bowed slightly to Dumbledore as he stood and returned the gesture. She then turned and motioned for everyone to be seated before waiting for the applause to die down.

Dumbledore remained standing as she sat down and as the room went quiet he called out. "Lords and Ladies we gather today to confirm the appointment of Amelia Susan Bones. Is there anyone who wishes to speak against before the vote?" No one stood which surprised Harry a bit, he figured they had done a count and knew it was pointless and would only lose them influence with the Minister. "Very well, all of those in favor of this appointment, please raise your wand and signal with a green light?" The room filled with green lights, which was beginning to make Harry a bit sick as it reminded him of the Killing Curse.

"All opposed, a red light please?" Once again Harry was a bit surprised as not a single person voted against, but he figured that in the cavernous room a single red light would point that person out rather well. "Very well, Madame Bones if you will please stand and raise your right hand?"

She stood and repeated the words as he recited them. "I Amelia Susan Bones I, do swear that I will well and truly serve our Sovereign Lady Queen Elizabeth in the office of Queens Witch, as well as the magical peoples of England and Ireland as Minister of Magic, and I will do right to all manner of people after the laws and usages of this realm, without fear or favour, affection or ill will. Upon my life and magic, so mote it be!"

Dumbledore nodded and raised his wand, as did the rest of the Wizengamot "Then by direction of the crown, the power vested in me as Chief Warlock and by vote of the assembled Wizengamot I do hereby appoint Madame Amelia Bones to the position of Minister of Magic. So Mote it Be!" The rest of those assembled repeated the phrase, sealing her Witches oath.

Harry wondered if Fudge had somehow gotten around the Wizards oath or if that meant he really had been doing what he thought was right for the Wizarding World. If that were the case he was more of an incompetent and an idiot than any of them had suspected. Harry applauded along with everyone else with a huge grin on his face. Amelia began gesturing for quiet as she was expected to make a speech, the applause died down and they all took their seats.

"Ladies and Gentleman of the Wizengamot, I thank you. During this time of war I feel that there is little time to waist on pleasant speeches and pointless posturing." She got a round of applause for that and Harry grinned as he anticipated her next statement. "This is why I am forgoing my acceptance speech in favor of introducing new legislation to combat Lord Voldemort directly!" There was rather undignified gasping and grumbling from the assembled officials as well as the gallery. She continued by ignoring and speaking over the noise. "You have all received Ministry Bill 117-W in your drop boxes at the beginning of this week, I am certain that as good members of the Wizengamot you have all reviewed this legislation in a timely manner."

That caused an uproar; Dumbledore stood and raised his arms in the air signaling for quiet. When that did not work Harry saw him draw his wand and plugged his ears knowing very well how he handled this situation when a bunch of children refused to quiet down. Sure enough he fired off a Canon-shot deafening the room for a moment as he called for quiet. Amelia turned and thanked him as she began speaking once more. "117-W repeals and replaces many of the current Werewolf laws including setting up a director level position for Werewolf Liaison. It does not eliminate the need to register, however Lord Potter-Black has been kind enough to set up a fund to provide free Wolfsbane potion to anyone who asks with the proviso that they must spend the nights of the Full Moon in a Ministry approved area such as a holding cell. In addition this trust will be funding the search for a cure." Once again sound filled the room as man people cheered and more than a few expressed their displeasure. Dumbledore once again raised his arms and everyone went silent as they held their hands to their ears.

"I would now like to call on the bill's sponsor Lord Potter-Black to explain the need for these changes." She held out her hand to him and there was much applause, he hoped because he had introduced a bill so many agreed with and not simply for whom he was.

He cleared his throat as his pulse began pounding and his nerves were set on edge. He had forgotten that he would be speaking in public; he closed his eyes and centered himself before speaking in slow phrases. "Thank you Madame Bones, Ladies and Gentlemen the current laws are forcing law abiding citizens of our society to join with the man who calls himself Voldemort." He paused and waited for the gasps and grumbles to cease before continuing. "The men and women are only afflicted with this disease for three days per month, and yet we treat them as second-class citizens or worse every day. They are not allowed to hold jobs that even a Hogwarts Drop-out could handle when some of them are fully qualified witches and wizards. They are forced to register with the Ministry and there are those among you who would have them wear a collar like an animal!" He paused and re-centered himself once more before his anger could cloud his speech.

"Under the new laws, they will still have to register, they will be required to have Ministry approved facilities to undergo their transformations, if they cannot afford to meet the requirement stipulated in the bill they are welcome to stay the night here in a holding cell. They will be treated as people with an illness rather than rabid animals. Give these people back some dignity; give them a chance to become productive citizens again. And most of all, give them a reason to fight on the side of light!"

The last part of his statement was met with a standing ovation, which made him blush slightly before he could control himself. Dumbledore and Amelia simply smiled as they allowed the applause to die out on its own before speaking. "Thank you Lord Potter-Black," Dumbledore began, "For this vote we will be doing secret ballot, do not let those around you influence your decision. For those of you who may not know how it works, you will see in the desk in front of you a small hole. All you need do is insert your wand and think either red for a NO vote or green for a YES vote and the numbers will be tallied above this dais at the end."

A man Harry could not identify stood and called out "Shall there be no discussion! I move that we table this issue until the next meeting to allow for review!" A second man stood and seconded the motion. However Dumbledore just shook his head.

"According to our own standing orders, when the Minister introduces a bill there is to be a three day waiting period before the vote. It is always risky for someone to do this so do not think that it is an unjust order. The chair recognizes and denies your motion. Shall we vote?" There was stunned silence. "Very well, if you will all insert your wands?"

Everyone did so, "The vote shall be tallied in one minute, you have until then to decide or abstain." He then conjured an hourglass in the air, which hovered above his head and turned it so that the sand began to trickle down. Harry one again looked around the room noting the faces he thought were friendly and those he knew would have opposed this bill adamantly if they had known beforehand. He found Maria Edgecombe who once again nodded which he was thankful for, Cissy nodded as well and both Wood and Terrence were smiling at him as they waited for the timer to stop. Harry thought of the color green and felt the small trickle of power activate the voting device. The last grain of sand fell and Dumbledore stood once more vanishing the hourglass.

"There are one hundred members of the Wizengamot in attendance today. Let us see the count!" He called and two large balls of light appeared in the air above the Dais, one red and one green. Harry thought they were pretty evenly matched and he was suddenly less certain of the outcome for this vote. The balls stopped rotating around each other and came to a stop side by side before resolving into numbers.

"By a vote of sixty to forty the bill passes!" Dumbledore called and again there was an uproar, though this time it was hard to tell how much of it was for and how much against. Harry sat down and breathed a sigh of relief before turning a smile up toward the gallery. Arthur and Molly were hugging a very stunned looking Remus who caught his eye and looked completely lost for words. Harry just nodded before he moved his gaze to the girls. Ginny was clapping and whistling as she waved at him, Hermione had a huge grin on her face, though he was not certain it was about the outcome or the fact that she had witnessed her first meeting of the Wizengamot. Ron looked like he had just been woken up by the noise, which actually made Harry smile. Tonks had tears in her eyes as she looked at Remus but she quickly dashed them away before blowing a kiss down to the main floor where he sat. He pretended to catch it and put it in his pocket.

Finally he screwed up his courage and turned enough to find Susan and Hannah. They were both caught up in the celebration; this was just as much Susan's bill as his own. She finally caught his eye and smiled as she waved and gave him a thumbs up, Harry smiled back when he didn't feel the pain so sharply in his chest. He hoped that meant he was going to be able to deal with it until she came back to him.

Amelia stood once more and the crowd suddenly went quiet once again. "This concludes our business for today, thank you all." And with that she began making her way toward the door. There was loud applause as she left, and plenty of members of the Wizengamot acting like rabid fans trying to get her autograph or shake her hand. Finally she was gone and everyone else stood to leave. Harry decided to hang back a bit and let the crowd out around him as he dipped back into his center and began repairing the slight damage he had done to his shields earlier. He then began sorting memories and emotions before coming back to the waking world just as his row cleared the room. Molly, Arthur, Tonks, Remus, and the teens all met him at the door where a lost looking Remus shook his hand.

"I don't know what to say Cub...I..." Remus began quietly.

Harry smiled and pulled the man into a hug. "How about Yes?"

If it were possible, Remus was now even more confused. "I'm afraid I don't follow Harry."

Harry cleared his throat and tried to sound official. "Remus Lupin, as the bills sponsor I am appointing you to the post of Werewolf Liaison if you will accept?"

Remus promptly passed out, Harry flicked his wrist and had cast a levitation charm on him before his wand even met his palm. He gently floated him to the floor before casting a Enervate. As he opened his eyes Harry smiled down at him. "So was that a yes then?"

"I guess it was?" The poor wolf was completely lost.

"Tell you what, you can have the weekend to think about it, but you had best inform me by Sunday, I do have a prior engagement at Hogwarts." Harry said with a smile.

"I don't know what to say, Harry how could I...I mean, do I...?"

"Just say yes Moony, it's a brand new branch of the Magical Creatures Department, you can set it up however you see fit. I have made sure that the budget was taken care of in the legislation." He did not mention that most of the funding was coming from a Black family trust.

"Yes then...thank you Harry. I don't know how to say it better." He shook Harry's hand.

"Don't worry about it Moony, Mum, Dad, and Sirius would have it no other way." That brought a tear to the wolf's eye.

"Right then, so shall we away to Lunch then?" Arthur asked as he clapped his hands together and smiled. That broke the mood and they were suddenly all much cheerier.

"Absolutely, I'm starving!" Ron said, his stomach growling at just that instant to prove his point.

They decided to eat upstairs once more; Harry had made sure to have the silver replaced with Stainless Steel. Most of the wizarding world might not even notice the difference. After lunch they headed home and had a long lazy day in front of the Telly for Harry, Gin, Tonks and Mione before Harry Apparated Hermione home for the night. He Tonks and Ginny enjoyed their time together that night before falling asleep in a tangled mess in Harry's bed.

*************************SFTP************************

Saturday August 31st found Harry, Ron, Ginny and Tonks playing exploding snap and watching the Telly for the entirety of the day. Harry and Tonks had called a halt to training for the day and decided to simply enjoy the last day of summer. They lazed about the house, eating wherever they got hungry as the elves brought them their food and cleaned up after them. Harry and Ginny took every opportunity to flirt with Tonks trying to get away with as much as possible without Ron becoming the wiser. Which was unfortunately much easier than they had expected, Harry was beginning to wonder if Ron was controlling himself, or if it was the effects of the Oath he gave to Luna, or perhaps a bit of both.

They had a huge dinner that evening which Winky was kind enough to let Molly cook for them, it was after all her last time feeding her children for a few months. Unasked by anyone the elves had already packed all of their things away which they discovered after dinner once they decided to actually pack. Which left Harry and the girls plenty of time to play. In the end Tonks left them alone for the night once more to make love one last time before school started and Ginny's self imposed separation began.

They lay in the bed in post-coital bliss simply enjoying the closeness to one another when suddenly Ginny began to cry. He pulled her to his chest and simply ran his hands up and down her back as he kissed her on top of her head. "Shhhh Gin, I know, but it isn't over. It isn't even on hold; you know you can come find me any time you want to. If you just need a hug or a little something more?" He finished by squeezing her bum getting a giggle through her tears.

"I know Harry, I just hadn't realized what it meant that I wasn't going to be with you all the time. It's like the first week at the Grangers all over again." She hiccupped.

"It's okay Gin, you know I would give it all up for you and Mione..."

She smiled up at him, "And Gabrielle, and Sus.." She stopped herself but he nodded.

"And Susan..."

She decided to press on before he could dwell. "And that is why it is okay, I know you love me, I know you are making love to me not just shagging me. That is why it is okay for you to be with those other girls."

He grinned at her as her tears were drying up. "Not to mention that you are a kinky little minx that likes the smell of another woman on me." Ginny shivered slightly and rubbed her thighs together.

He rolled her onto her back and hovered over her as he kissed her. "That likes the taste of another woman on me?" He asked quietly and she nodded before spreading her legs as he repositioned himself.

"That likes to watch as I bring other women pleasure?" He said softly as he grasped his cock and began making circles around her clit and dipped his head to take a nipple into his mouth.

"Oh Merlin..." She said with a grasp. "Please Harry? Shag every one of them rotten while I watch...or let me taste your cock after it has been coated in their juices?" She said as her hips bucked slightly.

He kissed her on the lips again. "I can't guarantee that you will get to watch...maybe we can use Dumbledore's Pensieve..." She moaned into his neck and he turned his head to capture her lips.

She reached between them and placed him against her entrance before locking her heels behind his back and pulling him inside. "Oh goddess.... Can we do it on his desk?" She asked.

That caught him by surprise, and what caught him even more by surprise was the sudden rush of adrenaline at just the thought that heightened his every sense as he began plunging inside of her. "Oh gods Gin! I want to take you in the Headmasters office with all of those portraits watching, let them tell the old man all about it if they aren't too shy. He can't afford to expel me." She moaned her agreement as her climax approached and then she went over the edge, vibrating beneath him as he continued to plug away at her hole.

He decided to keep playing with her as his own orgasm approached. "You want to taste them on me?" She nodded as she bit into his shoulder slightly. "You want to taste Lavender Brown?" She moaned. "What about the Patil Twins...both of them." She was vibrating again around his cock and he knew it wasn't too long now. "What about Cho Chang?" Ginny screamed as a huge orgasm, which had been building beneath the others, ripped through her and left her panting.

"Merlin YES HARRY! I want to taste her spicy little cunt on your cock after your done!" He was a bit surprised at her exclamation, but the images she brought to his mind were more than enough to drive him over the edge as he spilled inside her. He then collapsed onto her chest and hugged her tightly even as small after-shocks ripped through his balls and caused him to buck slightly. Gin was nearly catatonic after the mind-shattering orgasm so that is how they fell asleep that night, with Harry on top of her and still inside.

"I love you Harry..." She whispered into the darkness as sleep consumed her.

"I love you too..." He replied before he slipped away as well, wrapped in her warmth and her scent. He was a very happy man.



A/N:

HaHAHAhha....Yeah so I still didn't get us to September First and Hogwarts. But in case you lost count of what day it was, next chapter is the Hogwarts Express YAY!!!!!!!!

So according to the poll you are all males...I don't know how to feel about that...I think I am going to try rebranding the story a bit as a romance novel that just happens to be Harry/Many... I know at least one female who is reading it, that is my sister-in-law.
Sign up to rate and review this story