Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Brothers and Sisters

Billy Joel Didn't Do It (Part One)

by moocow 7 reviews

5 rating? Three chapters in a row? HOLY TACOS. Here is your gift, from EvxIz to you!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2009-03-19 - Updated: 2009-03-19 - 2283 words

5Funny
The rest of the day was spent venturing over to the AO house and gathering up anything that remained. According to the firemen, the fire was caused by the guy’s own stupidity; the gas stove had been left on for quite some time. After everything had been transported over and all the girls had drifted off to sleep, Pete decided it was time for a little bit of revenge for what they had done to him. He smiled mischievously and Patrick knew immediately that he was up to no good.

“Whatever it is, Pete, I want you to forget about it and go to sleep,” Andy muttered from his spot in the recliner, his eyes closed at this point, arms crossed over his chest. Pete frowned at this but still looked towards the stairs. He looked towards Patrick who had made his awareness known at this point and nodded towards the steps.

“What?” Patrick asked. Pete shrugged as he stood up.

“Why sleep on the ground when I can sleep with Izzy?” he announced. Patrick creased his eyebrows together.

“And what makes you think you are going to survive doing that?” he tiredly asked. Pete smiled cockily.

“She accidentally mentioned to me that she was a heavy sleeper,” he moved towards the staircase but paused as he heard Patrick jump up behind him. “What?” he asked. Patrick rolled his eyes.

“Don’t think I’m following you to do the same, I just need to use the bathroom,” he voiced. Pete eyed down the hall where light was illuminating out from the bathroom.

“Well good luck, Dirty is in there,”

Patrick glared at his friend for a moment before moving around him and slowly made his way up the stairs, careful not to step on ones that were obviously creaky. Pete followed closely behind him and as Patrick disappeared into the bathroom, Pete walked towards the end of the hall where he remembered was Izzy’s room. Finding the door closed was no problem, but as he reached to open it, he found it locked, almost as if she would have known of his ambush. He spent the next few moments staring at her door and for a minute, he believed he just might be able to open it if he stared at the oak long enough. The sound of a door opening caught his attention and he glanced up the hall to find not just Patrick standing out front the bathroom, but Ali standing out front her bedroom, that was conveniently next to Izzy’s.

“What are you doing?” she whispered, but still loud enough for the two to hear. Patrick tiptoed near her and Pete and eyed Izzy’s door.

“I don’t know what he’s doing, but I just needed to use the bathroom,” he responded, in a low voice. Pete looked to Ali.

“You wouldn’t happen to have a key, would you?” he questioned. Ali creased her eyebrows together and was about to deny Pete access to Izzy’s room before remembering it was Izzy that had duct taped her mouth. She leaned back into her room for a moment and when she fully appeared in the hallway again, she was holding a shiny object tied to a red string. Pete instantly snatched it up and within the matter of maybe a second or so, he was inside, and all that was heard was the sound of the door locking again.

“What was that all about?” Ali asked, looking to Patrick. He laughed softly and shook his head, running a hand over his face, tiredly.

“Pete didn’t want to sleep on the floor, I’m assuming,” he thought for a moment. “Though, I think he’s also doing some revenge,” Ali smiled at this and leaned against her doorway, eyeing the exhausted features on Patrick.

“What about you? Where are you sleeping?” she questioned. Patrick tensed slightly and whipped his eyes up from the ground to Ali.

“Wha?” he breathed. Realizing he must have sounded like a dumbass, he coughed lightly and smirked to himself. “As of right now? The living room ground, in-between Dirty and Travi,”

“Well,” Ali paused and looked back into her room. Patrick followed her line of vision only to see a king size bed. He suddenly felt tired once again. “You can bunk with me,” she offered. Patrick chocked suddenly, and amazingly enough, not really on anything but air. Ali giggled softly as he regained his composure and looked at her with questionable eyes.

“But…” he shifted his eyes around. “I, uh, we…kind of just met,” he mentioned.

Ali simply shrugged and moved into her room, widening the door a little bit. Patrick stared at her hopelessly but after a few minutes, he could not deny being invited in. Ali closed the door as he stepped in and Patrick made a quick note as she, just like Pete, locked the door. She walked past him in the darkness and laughed lightly as she toppled back into her bed, shifting pillows around to make room for him. Ali stopped though and observed Patrick and they way he stood silently next to the mattress.

“Patrick,” she voiced and patted the empty side of the bed. “You did your pledge, you don’t deserve to sleep on the ground,” she joked.

Patrick glanced up at the ceiling desperately, but slowly moved towards the bed and sat down. He looked over his shoulder as Ali cuddled herself up under the blankets and she offered him a smile once she was snuggled in. Patrick picked at his boxer shorts for a moment but realized that sleep was a lot better than arguing with himself. If Ali wanted him there, then Ali wanted him there and he could not do anything about it. He swung his legs up onto the bed, lied back, and graciously accepted the sheet and blanket Ali offered to share with him. He closed his eyes after that and was winding down when he felt an arm snake around his torso. He felt his abdomen contact and immediately snapped open his eyes, looking down at Ali’s head. She seemed to notice his miniature freak out, but only snuggled her head into his chest even further.

“Sorry Patrick, but if you are using my pillow, then I have nothing else to snuggle with than you,” she breathed a laugh. “I’ve got to use you,” she joked. Patrick let his heart calm down and closed his eyes again.

“You can use me anytime you like,”

“What?” Patrick’s eyes spontaneously opened once more and he then realized what he had just said, and how wrong it must have sounded. Ali’s response was tired, however and Patrick risked getting away with it the more time passed. He calmed himself, yet again.

“Nothing,” he moved his right arm so it wrapped around Ali as well, and rested his hand on her side. “Goodnight, Ali,” he mumbled. He was met with a tired moan and closed his eyes as she spoke out once more before sleep overtook the both of them.

“Night, Patrick,”

*

The morning came too quickly for the girls, Patrick, and Pete’s minds, the boys in the living room however, couldn’t wait for the sun to arrive. They were all awake at 10am, moaning about aching muscles and sore backs. After various discussions complaining about Pete getting a bed, and wondering where Patrick went, the boys finally decided at midday to let the girls know that it was time to get up. Visiting each girl in turn, they used all they could to wake them up through their locked doors. (Apparently every girl had become paranoid about being attacked by one of the boys during the night.) Gabe, Travis and Dirty had grabbed pots from the kitchen, banging on them with wooden spoons and shouting expletives through the wood of the doors belonging to the girls. One by one, the doors would fly open, angry faces appearing before the boys giggled and moved onto the next bedroom. They soon arrived at Ali’s room, and began again.

“WAKE UP; WAKE UP, THE SUNSHINES UP WAKE UP!!!” Dirty sang through the door, making Ali wake with a jolt. She groaned, forgetting she was in a house full of boys, before turning to see Patrick still sleeping soundly under her. She smiled slightly, hearing the boys still outside shouting into hers and other people’s rooms. She poked Patrick’s chest, still getting no reply. She hit him in the chest and he slapped her hand away before rolling over.

“I’m not walking the dog mommy, he gets me all dirty when he pulls and I fall over...” Patrick mumbled in his sleep, and Ali giggled. She slapped his head this time and Patrick groaned, rolling back to face her as his eyes opened slowly.

“Oh hey,” He whispered, and when he realized slowly where he had slept last night, his face slowly turned a pale red color. Ali smiled slightly and poked him.

“Morning, you sleep through anything you know...” She smiled again and Patrick shrugged.

“Always have, heavy sleeper, you know,”

“I noticed,” Ali replied, and neither had much to say until they heard Joe banging on the door.

“ALI WAKE UP, WE’VE LOST PATRICK,” He yelled, and Patrick smirked before jumping up to open the door. He held his hand on the doorknob and swung it open, revealing a flustered Joe, and Dirty and Gabe stood just behind him having saucepan battles.

“Hey Ali, have you seen Patrick? He’s-” Joe stopped his sentence and tilted his head at Patrick looking slightly confused. “He’s here,” He mumbled, and turned to Andy and Travis who were now banging on Izzy’s door. “He’s here,” He repeated to them, and all five of them stuck their heads around the frame. Joe switched his expression from confused to cheeky, and smirked. “He’s with Ali,” He said, and the boys wiggled their eyebrows. Patrick rolled his eyes then turned to Ali who appeared at the door.

“Yes, we had hot dirty sex and Patrick is rather good in bed,” She winked at him and Patrick blushed madly, the boys frowning. “Now move out of my way, I need to brush my teeth-” Ali was interrupted by a rather shrill scream, followed by Pete being thrown out of Izzy’s room wearing nothing but boxers for the second time in two days.

“HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET INTO MY BEDROOM?!” Izzy yelled, looking rather angry about finding Pete almost naked in bed with her. Pete sniggered and picked himself off of the floor, before jingling the key that Ali had given her in front of her face. Izzy glared at Pete, and then at Ali, before snatching the key away.

You,” She hissed, motioning towards Ali, and Ali looked rather intimidated before Izzy slammed the bedroom door, the lock clicking from the inside. Ali sighed.

“She’s a little grouchy in the mornings until she’s had some coffee...” She said, and Patrick looked at her.

“Pete’s normally the same, though I think bunking with Izzy last night made that go away,” He smirked and Pete giggled, picking up the clothes she had thrown out after him and Patrick raised his eyebrows.

“What did you do Pete?” Pete looked innocently at him and shrugged.

“Nothing, my revenge was my own pleasure,” He smirked, and Andy looked disapprovingly at him.

“What did you do?” He repeated Patrick’s question and Pete smiled childishly.

“Just cuddles and snuggles, but she didn’t notice until she woke up this morning, revenge is sweet,” He giggled again and ran to the bathroom, closing the door behind him, making the girls groan.

“Pete I needed to brush my teeeeethhh...” Ali whined through the door, and Pete opened it slightly, sticking his face through the crack.

“Tough, I need to do my haiiiirrrrrrr...” He mocked her, smirked, then closed the door again. Joe frowned.

“He’ll be in there for hours now...” He complained, and everyone went downstairs either to eat breakfast slash lunch, or to talk about Pete being an ass. (Or both.) Izzy soon came downstairs, glaring at anyone who looked at her before sitting down and pouring some coffee. Ali gulped from beside her and looked over her shoulder.

“Izzy-” She was cut off by Izzy snapping her head to her and squinting her eyes, giving Ali the dirtiest look she could muster. Ali widened her eyes and returned to her food, hunching over slightly. Izzy drank her coffee in peace until Mr. Highjinx strolled in, looking smug when he saw Izzy. She glared at him and ignored his wink, before Joe spoke up.

“Okay! I think we should do something fun today,” He looked expectantly round the room and no-one seemed to have heard him. “You know, to... make ourselves feel better slightly after having our house burn down?” He continued, and Patrick looked up.

“My guitars got burnt,” He sniffed, and Joe rolled his eyes, ignoring his comment.

“A party maybe?” He asked, and everyone seemed to perk up slightly. Joe looked pleased at his idea and nodded.

“Yeah, a nice little house party-” Jenn rolled her eyes.

“I hope you’re ready to party in burnt building, cause you ain’t throwing no party here,” She raised an eyebrow and folded her arms, Joe looking disappointed.

“But it would be fun...” He pleaded, and the girls looked to Ali for an answer.

“What say Mother Moo?” Grace said, and Ali shrugged.

“A party could be fun,”
Sign up to rate and review this story