Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Brothers and Sisters

Talking Heads Did (Part Two)

by moocow 9 reviews

Soundtrack: I Love College, Darling Nikki, Beep and of course, Burning Down the House.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-03-20 - Updated: 2009-03-20 - 3443 words

5Funny
MOO/RAWR: HOLY SHIT! Four chapters highlighted in green! Let's go for a fifth one!

A few hours and hundreds of phone calls later, Ali was perched upon Travi’s shoulders (as he was the tallest person there) with a megaphone, welcoming everybody to the party. Friends from different sororities and fraternities were there along with all the booze underage college students could buy. Being as that it was only party on the block that night, most of the street was there as well, and Ali was fully confident that this time they wouldn’t get busted by the cops. While Dirty was running around stealing people’s beer, other than Andy (who wasn’t drinking at all), all the other boys were either chatting up girls or playing drinking games. Being that it was already a few hours into the party, the people that were drinking that night were well on their way to being completely wasted. Take Grace for instance, who was standing on a box in the garden singing along to every single song that played over the sound system. Right now, she was singing to ‘Beep’ by the Pussycat Dolls, and was shaking her hands every time a ‘beep’ noise played. Ali was worried about her, but being the mother of the house, so to speak, she was always worried about everybody. At the moment, she was sitting on the kitchen island counter, overlooking Joe has he monitored the drinks.

“I’ve got it under control here, Ali, go have fun,” he mentioned. Ali rolled her eyes and jabbed her thumb behind her. Joe looked over her shoulder to see Ashley leaning against a wall, a red cup gripped in her fist, but a saddened expression on her lips.

“Are you sure?” Ali asked. Joe smirked before eyeing the large ice chest full of Smirnoff Ice and looking back up at his girlfriend across the room.

“Excuse me,” he mumbled and walked around the counter. Ali followed him and raised her eyebrows up as Joe simply walked up to Ashley and in a quick moment brought her into a passionate make out session. She smirked lightly, but then whipped her legs around and jumped off the counter so that she was the bartender now.

“An-another…uh, er, ROUND!” Ali snapped her head up to find a rather dizzy and proud looking Gabe, a twisted smile plastered on his face. She raised an eyebrow and shook her head.

“Gabe, you are too drunk already!” she yelled over the music. He laughed at her and leaned over, snatching one of the bottles of heavy alcohol.

“Well, I don’t care,” he paused to hiccup and twisted open the bottle, pouring it into his cup. “Grace doesn’t care either, she’s…just as uh,” he smirked once more, gulping down a large amount from the top of his cup. Ali creased her eyebrows together. “Drinking, her uh,” he closed his eyes then and struggled to re-open them, his cup poised at his lips. “Oh it doesn’t matter,” he mumbled. Ali rolled her eyes, a little fed up with Gabe already and turned around, as a tapping came to her shoulder. She found only Andy who looked down at the alcohol that littered the kitchen.

“What?” she beckoned. Andy titled his head towards the living room.

“Go have fun, Ali,” he smiled lightly. “Better yet, go cheer up Patrick, he’s a bit lonely at the moment, and is being forced to play spin the bottle,”

“OHH!” Gabe yelled and moved past them excitedly, spilling most of his drink onto the ground. “I want to play!”

Ali shrugged and jumped as Izzy fell against the counter behind her, reaching for the bottle of vodka. Wanting to get as far away as possible from a drunken Izzy, she grabbed a bottle of coconut rum and a few bottles of coke with two cups and ventured into the living room. She had already ingested a few bottles of Smirnoff Ice and a few cups of beer during beer pong, but was saddened to only find herself slightly tipsy. Upon arriving in the main area of the party, she found a large group of people dancing near the stereo, but off to the side, near the couch sat a circle of people with a bottle spinning in the middle. Patrick sat amongst the group, though he looked as though he did not want to be there. A sorority girl, that was obviously too peppy to be there had just spun, and to both Ali and Patrick’s surprise, it landed on him. The girl giggled out and began to crawl across the circle, but with quick thinking, Ali leaned into the circle and after dropping her stash of booze, grabbed Patrick by the collar and planted an open mouth kiss on Patrick, him at first complying with her mouth’s movements. He broke away, shocked a moment later though, and upon realizing it was Ali, he widened his eyes. As Dirty and Gabe started a low whistle, Ali giggled and wiped at her mouth before grabbing her bottles again and standing up. Patrick looked breathlessly up at her and after she beckoned him, gathered himself up as well. The circle quickly replaced him though, and a few moments later, as Ali looked back, she saw what looked like Gabe and Dirty in the middle of the circle, sharing a sloppy smooch. She cringed slightly, but switched her attention to Patrick as he rested a hand on her waist as to not get separated from her. The two passed the stairway, and paused slightly as they saw a very drunken and giggling Izzy and Pete stumbling up the steps.

“Oh lord,” Ali mumbled, but in her own drunken state, turned towards the food table and set down the bottle of rum. “Do you drink? Pattycakes?” she questioned as she unscrewed the cap. He shrugged, still a little shocked by the kiss they shared a few moments ago. Remembering that she had just asked him a question, he shook his head but then nodded as Ali frowned slightly.

“Uh, yeah, occasionally,”

A bright smile reappeared on Ali’s face and she poured into the two cups before moving the bottle away and pouring the coke in as well, making the two cup full to the brim. Patrick watched her as she leaned over and sipped off the top of both of them and being that he too had drunken something that night as well, let his eyes drift to her cleavage. A stupid smile appeared on his lips, but he shook it off and grabbed his drink, taking a large swig. Ali copied, and over a course of maybe ten minutes the two of them emptied out the entire bottle of Captain Morgan.

“Let’s dance!” Ali suddenly announced and Patrick’s eyes lazily twitched up as she grabbed his wrists, dragging him through the group of people until they were somewhere in the center.

Prince’s ‘Darling Nikki’ started to play, and Patrick was only confused about it for a second before welcoming Ali’s arms around his neck before she started to move her hips around, her head thrown back in amusement of the song. Patrick laughed out as she started to sing along and Ali winked at him before turning herself around and pressing herself flush against him, her ass pushing up against his crotch. Patrick jolted slightly, but feeling the affects of the rum taking over him, he latched his hands on her hips and moved with her, the two grinding to, well the lyric, thank you for a funky time, call me, whenever you want to grind.

*

Back in the kitchen, Jenn had traveled to fetch herself a beer when a body ran into her, instantly snatching it away. Upon whipping her head to person, she found a drunken Dirty laughing as he drank it down. Jenn rolled her eyes and grabbed another one before looking down at the many tattoos that Dirty had along his arms.

“Sweet,” she mumbled. Dirty chuckled and grabbed her wrist, moving it closer to his face so he could see her own tattoo a little clearer.

“Oh man! Yours is fucking,” he paused to let a belch go. “A-mazing!” Jen laughed out as his voice changed in tone and shook her head before pointing at half of another on his forearm.

“What’s this one?” she asked. Dirty looked down as well before shaking his head and pressing the bottle to his lips again.

“Oh that’s just a birthmark,” he replied. Jenn’s eyes widened and her eyebrows shot up, surprised. “What?” Dirty asked. Jenn flipped over her own arm and showed off what looked like an identical birthmark, pretty much in the same place.

“What the fuck?” Andy voiced, stepping into their conversations. Dirty seemed unfazed.

“What?” he questioned. Andy rolled his eyes and grabbed their arms, pressing them side by side so that Dirty could see.

“You guys have matching birthmarks!” he shouted. Dirty raised one eyebrow and looked to Jenn, squinting his eyes as he observed her face and expression.

“And?” he continued, looking back at Andy. He sighed, and shook his head at Jenn.

“Nothing, it’s just you two might be twins,” he somewhat joked. Jenn and Dirty shared a laugh before slowly stopping and staring at each other conspicuously. Dirty inched away and within a split second, ran away from the kitchen, leaving a confused Jenn looking at her arm. Dirty ventured over to Joe where he sat on the living room couch, observing the continuing game of spin the bottle, Gabe now passed out on the ground, however, an empty bottle of vodka clutched in his arms.

“Where’s Ashley?” Dirty asked, observing Joe. Joe looked to the stairs.

“She went to bed, she didn’t feel well,”

“And you didn’t go with her?” Dirty cut him off and fished out his wallet, pulling out a condom and shoving it in Joe’s free hand. Joe creased his eyebrows together before rolling his eyes and throwing it across the room, somewhere in the dance pit.

“Dude, I’m taking it slow with her, why do you think I didn’t bunk with her last night?” Joe asked, sipping his beer. Dirty smirked to himself.

“Because you are pussy,”

Joe glared for a moment but then wordlessly stood up and after seeing that the condom had landed conveniently on Patrick’s hat, he reached over and grabbed it as he and Ali exited the group for a break. He escaped from their laughing and leapt up the stairs and while he paused momentarily to watch an oblivious Izzy and Pete make out in the hallway, he burst through Ashley’s door and promptly closed it behind him.

“Ashley, I know we’ve only been dating for two months, and I know we’ve both been drinking tonight, but I am here to give you the best night of your life,” he announced proudly but immediately, was met with a snore. He frowned, but then laughed to himself and after a little bit of thought, figured that he would rather snuggle with his girlfriend then continue to party. So, after stripping down to nothing but his boxers and undershirt, he let himself under the covers and wrapped his arms around her, almost instantly falling asleep.

*

Back downstairs (and maybe an hour earlier), Pete was resting his elbows on the counter, a cup in his hand, attempting to focus his eyes on the girl in front of him. He knew if he attempted to move from against the kitchen side he would topple over, so before starting to talk to this girl he had called her over so he didn’t have to move. He squinted at her and smiled to the best of his ability.

“So, you’re a dancer?” He slurred, and the girl giggled, slightly drunk herself.

“Yep! I do hip-hop and jazz, that kinda stuff.” She giggled again and moved closer to Pete, her long plum colored hair falling into her face. “I’m a really good mover,” She added, and Pete smirked slightly, taking a sip of his drink.

“I bet you are. Wait, what was your name again?” He asked, his eyes crossing slightly as he completely forgot everything she had said in the last half an hour. She looked slightly annoyed for a second before smiling, moving towards Pete’s ear.

“Alison, and your name is Petey,” She mumbled, and Pete laughed, drinking from his cup again. Behind them the living room was getting louder as people were participating in a very drunk game of spin the bottle, and Pete giggled to himself at the fact he knew Joe, Gabe, Dirty and Travis were all playing, and he wondered if any of them had had to kiss yet. He turned back to Alison and she smiled seductively.

“So,” She looked up at him, close to his face, “Do you know if there’s a bedroom free?” She whispered, but before Pete could answer either way, a few people stumbled into the kitchen, and Pete beamed as Izzy fell against the counter, pouring herself another drink. Pete flat out left Alison, leaving her angry as Pete ignored her annoyance when he walked away from her.

“Izz-eeeeeeee,” He whined as he approached her, making her jump slightly then giggle. She poured vodka into a cup, adding some coke before offering him a drunken smile.

“Hi Pete,” She looked at him, pointing and giggling slightly. “We taped you to the ceiling,” She laughed and pushed at his chest. He laughed and stole her cup, taking a sip of her drink. She glared slightly but couldn’t keep a straight face as he pulled a face at the amount of vodka in the cup. She took the cup back from him and stuck her nose up in the air.

“You snuck into my room yesterday, that’s naughty,” She mumbled, and Pete sniggered, steadying himself with an arm on the counter when he almost fell over.

“How could I not? That floor wasn’t very comfortable, you’re a lot nicer than a sleeping bag, trust me,” He smiled to her, and she giggled.

“Am I comfy then?” She asked innocently and Pete nodded.

“Really really comfy, I slept well last night.” He smirked, and Izzy bit her lip slightly. She took a sip of her drink and Pete watched her intently.

After finishing that cup, she reached across him to grab the vodka bottle, but slipped on the counter and toppled slightly. Pete watched this and caught her around the stomach, them both laughing hysterically as he pulled her upright slightly. Izzy took a while to calm down, leaning against Pete as she giggled at short intervals. Pete held onto her waist as she turned into him, looking at his face and smiling. Pete looked up and down at her and licked his lips slightly, pulling her closer to him as she bit her lip again. He was about to lean down and kiss her when a loud cheer came from the living room, making Izzy giggle.

“Dirty and Gabe had to kiss earlier, it was fuuunnnnyyyy...” She slurred, and Pete laughed harder than he normally would have.

Izzy stumbled to the door, observing the view to the living room, forgetting that she had just shared a moment with Pete. Pete followed her and wrapped his arm around her waist, making her jump. She smiled and Pete tried to say something, but couldn’t be heard above the music coming from the lounge. Izzy laughed and pulled him towards the bottom of the stairs, trying to decipher what he was saying. Pushing through the people in the house, they made it to the stairs and Izzy looked back to Pete.

“What did you say before, Pete?” She asked, holding herself up on the banister.

Pete smirked cockily for a second before standing in front of her, pinning her against the stair wall. Izzy smirked just as arrogantly at Pete, before he grabbed her waist and kissed her, not bothering to wait for her to kiss back. She did however, and put the hand that wasn’t holding onto the plastic cup into his hair, making him push her further into the wall. Pete had both his hands around her waist, pulling Izzy as close to him as he could as they made out. He opened her mouth with his tongue sloppily, her moaning slightly as he moved his hands down to her ass. She pushed against him, and he groaned into her mouth, kissing her hungrily as he moved around her, falling up the first step of the stairs. He pulled Izzy with him, making them both laugh again as they fell onto the stairs. Izzy stood up and straightened herself out, somehow still carrying the cup with her drink inside it.

“Can we go to your bedroom?” Pete managed to get out between laughs and slurs, and Izzy nodded, her eyes dilating. She pulled him up the stairs, falling up the odd step, and managed to get to the end of the hallway. Pete pulled her to him as soon as they got onto flat ground, and began their make-out session again. Izzy pulled away for a moment to drink the rest of her vodka, and downed it in one before throwing the cup to the side and attacking Pete once more. She pulled him roughly to her bedroom, opening the door and making sure no-one else was getting horny in her bedroom, and she knew she would kick them out if they were. She opened the door, pushing Pete inside and locking the door behind her. Pete pushed her into the door with her front facing the wood, and Izzy bit her lip as he kissed her neck.

“Fuck,” He whispered heavily, and Izzy pushed her back against him, feeling his arousal against her. She smiled to herself and they pulled each other to the bed, Pete climbing on top of her as she shuffled to the headboard. He attached himself to her lips again and shoved his tongue into her mouth, quickly pulling his top off and hers within seconds of arriving on the bed. Izzy grabbed his hair again and smirked when he moaned, but sat confused on the bed when the next second he was sat on the side staring at his feet.

“Pete wha-” Pete shushed her and looked into her eyes, which were drooping slightly due to the amount of alcohol in her system. He sighed and moved closer to her.

“You’re too drunk for me to do this Izzy,” Izzy shook her head, the drink making her more exhausted than happy now. She moved towards him and put a hand around his neck, him sighing when she tried to kiss him. He kissed back slightly but then pushed her off of him gently, watching her fall back to the bed.

“You’re wasted too Peeettee,” She whined, and Pete nodded slowly.

“I know, but not as drunk as you and even if I was, I’d still be taking advantage of you,” She looked upset, then leant back into the pillow on her bed and closed her eyes slightly. Pete tilted his head and watched her breathing slow down, before sighing and pulling himself up to leave her bedroom. As his hand touched the doorknob he heard her tired voice call out to him.

“Pete, stay here tonight?” She asked, and Pete turned around and smiled, feeling ready to pass out himself.

“Sure.” He sat back onto the bed and shook his trousers off sloppily, it taking a while after he got amused by his belt buckle. After managing to get down to his boxers, he climbing into the bed under the covers, before realizing Izzy was half-unconscious on top of the covers, topless with a bra on, but still in jeans. He sighed, shaking her slightly.

“Izzy do you want your jeans off to sleep in?” He asked, and she nodded tiredly, not caring that Pete was undressing her. He pulled her jeans off and his male instinct kicked in when she was lying in her underwear. He kept his morals however and put the cover on top of her, them snuggling into each other when they were comfortable. Izzy moaned from the back of her throat and let herself drift in and out of sleep.

“Night, Pete,” She mumbled, and Pete smiled.

“Night Izzy.”
Sign up to rate and review this story