Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Flipped Turned Upside Down

Spoils of War...I Mean Shopping

by XxLiveyourlifExX 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-03-19 - Updated: 2009-03-19 - 691 words

0Unrated
A/N:The reviewers have spoken =) Thanks to cupcakeloserrainbow (I understand, FicWad hates me too sometimes), doyleangel (she's awesome because she reviewed twice), Tissamy (she left comments on all my chapters), and rawrlittledino (she's a fab Ficcy). Cookies to all of you (e-cookies of course)

Spoils of War…I Mean Shopping

Five. Hours. Of. Shopping. It was finally over. Our lists were complete and then some. As we got in the car I called Evan.

“What do y’all want to do for dinner?” I asked.

“We already ate.” He replied.

“What?” I asked skeptically.

“We ordered pizza. Is that ok?” he asked worriedly.

“That’s fine as long as you didn’t feed it to the baby.”

“Of course not.”

“Haha good. I thought you were smarter then that.”

“Why thank you.”

“We’ll just get something on the way home.”

“Okay. See ya soon.”

“Ju, Ev.”

“Ju, Laur.”

I hung up the phone. “I vote Mexican.” Krissy said immediately. “We’re gonna be away for a long time.”

“Alright. Where? It has to be somewhere kind of fast. We should be back to put the kids to bed. And we still need to pack.”

“Christina’s To Go then?”

“Sounds good.”

After being hit on by the guy who took our order and waiting twenty minutes we were finally on the road back to the house. We only took the food in to put it in the oven so it would keep warm and to help get the kids in bed. But to our surprise the boys were sitting in the family room watching television.

“Where are the kids?” I asked.

“In bed.” Pete replied.

“Really?”

“Ya,” Joe said, “We figured the should go to bed early since we have to get up early.”

Krissy and I looked at each other, impressed. We brought our food in and sat on the floor and started to eat.

“Where are the rest of your spoils?” Evan asked. “You were gone forever.”

“In the car.” Krissy said between mouthfuls.

“I can get it for you.” Evan said.

“I don’t know if you want to do that. There’s a lot of it.” I said.

“I wasn’t talking about you, dear sister, I was gonna get Krissy’s stuff.” He said sticking his tongue out at me.

“Jerk.” I said throwing some food at him.

“Just kidding.” He said grinning and getting up.

“I’ll help too,” Patrick said.

“You guys really don’t have to.” I said.

“No problem, Lauren.”

“Ya sis, chill.”

“My stuff is in the backseat and Laur’s is in the trunk!” Krissy called after them. I shot her a look. “What? They offered.”

“Whatever.” I finished my food and went to clean it up. After I threw my trash away I went outside to help the boys. Then I had to pack. My stuff and the kids’ stuff. I finished around 10:30. No one was back in the living room. I guess everyone was busy. I turned on the tv and sat down. A few minutes later a door opened and Andy appeared in the living room.

“Why are you in here? Everyone else is outside.” He said.

“Oh, okay,” I replied, getting up, “I’m coming.”

Outside Ev, and Krissy were sharing a cigarette. “Cute,” I said, “Now you can both have lung cancer together.”

“Har har, Laur.” Evan said, blowing smoke and putting out their half smoked cancer stick.

I just smiled at them. Then I went to lay down in the yard. A curious Joe followed me.

“Whatchya doin?” He asked.

“Lookin’ at the stars.” I said.

He laid down beside me and soon everyone had come over.

“Looks like we started a trend.” I said.

We all lay there in silence for a while until Krissy, on my other side, broke the silence, “Laur and Kris, off on yet another exciting adventure.”

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Its short, I know, I'm sorry. Once again I'm going to say that college is hard and English teachers suck. Also it might be awhile for the next chapter...I'm having a bit of a block...anyways I
Sign up to rate and review this story