Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Flipped Turned Upside Down

Off to See the Wizard...

by XxLiveyourlifExX 5 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-03-23 - Updated: 2009-03-23 - 828 words

0Unrated
A/N: I'm pretty sure ficwad hates me...I've tried to post this three times now...This is me procrastinating. Hence the update =) I know it's still kinda short but hey, it's an update =) Thanks to Tissamy, doyleangel, and ixamxnotxaxnugget! Have some more =)

Off to See the Wizard…

Adventure was the right word.

We were in the cars headed toward the airport, and, thanks mostly to Krissy, we were on time. Funnily enough, it wasn’t the kids who gave us the most trouble.

The boys. They were awful. I woke Joe up no less than seven times. And even when they were awake they were of no use. Well Evan did load the car, but only after Krissy threatened him. It’s a wonder they ever get anywhere on time.

Once at the airport, we got on the plane. It was a blessing that they flew private because carting two cranky kids through security plus the added bonus of four famous people, would have made flying commercial hell.

Well flying with a baby was hell regardless of what you flew on. Collin cried for the first half an hour. His ears were popping and he was not happy about it. He settled down after a while. Alison was enthralled with the view out the window. The boys were all asleep again and Krissy and I talked quietly.

After a while Pete woke up and came to sit with Alison. “You ladies should get some rest. I’ll stay up with Alison.”

“Ok,” Krissy said, getting up. “Collin’s asleep.”

I followed her to the back of the plane. There were a couple of bench seats one with Joe on it and another with Evan and a bed where Andy and Patrick were sprawled and an empty spot that must have been were Pete had slept. Krissy nudged Evan over and laid down next to him. That left me with the bed. I laid down and made myself as compact as possible.

I don’t know how long we were back there, but I woke to a voice on the intercom. “Will everyone please take a seat and fasten their seatbelts.”

I groaned and opened my eyes. Once I realized where I was, I started to get up. I had to wake Joe up, too.

“Huh. No. I’m not moving.” Joe said sleepily. Only one way to get him up. I began to tickle him. He flailed wildly before falling of the seat. “Ouch.” He groaned and then looked at me, “What do you want?”

“Time to land. Let’s go.” He groaned again, but followed me to the front of the plane.

“Hey sleepy heads,” Patrick said when we appeared.

“Hi.” I said. “Is everyone buckled up?”

“Yes, Lauren,” Alison sing-songed to me from her seat next to Patrick.

I smiled and sat next to Collin who was being held by Pete. “Hey little man.” I said.

“Hey,” said Pete. I punched him lightly. “I was just kidding.”

I laughed and took the baby from him after I fasten my seat belt. Soon the plane began to descend. Patrick and Andy were pointing things out to Alison and Collin was crying inconsolably again. Joe was somehow asleep again and Krissy and Evan were trying to play peek-a-boo with Collin over the backs of their seats. We landed and the customs officer came on board to check passports and birth certificates. Then we had to fill out the survey. After all that was done, we unloaded the plane and I overheard Joe and Pete’s conversation.

“Did you see question 14?” Pete asked.

“Ya. ‘Do you plan on visiting any farms in Canada?’ What’s with that?” Joe asked.

“I don’t know.” Pete said.

“What are they keeping on these farms?”

“I have no idea, but we are SO going.” Pete said.

I sniggered as we piled into a couple of cars to drive to the venue. Collin and Alison were both asleep by the time we got there. I, on the other hand, was super excited. I loved going to shows and getting to be on tour was the biggest thing that ever happened to me. The cars stopped in front of a bus. We got out and climbed on board.

I snapped out of my excitement to take care of business. “First thing’s first. Where are the kids sleeping?”

The boys looked at each other. Andy spoke. “For now we can put them in the double room. It’s the only room that has a door.”

The boys proceeded to set up the pack-n-plays for Collin and Alison while we got the rest of their stuff out of the cars. We put the kids to bed, and not a moment too soon.

“HEY BITCHES!” a voice came after the door to the bus was flung open. There was Dirty standing in front of us.

~~~~~~
What will happen next? haha
Hope you like =) keep reviewing =)
Sign up to rate and review this story