Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

“There don’t you feel better know that your all clean?”

by OhSoIntricateLie 2 reviews

Brendon feeds Fender his dinner and gets dirty in the process.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-03-21 - Updated: 2009-03-21 - 647 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Fender, are you hungry,” I asked placing my index finger to my lips with on hand.

My six month old glanced up at me before going back to his toy.

“I don’t know why your doing that ,its not going to do anything,” Brendon asked as he picked Fender up off of the floor,

“Brendon I read somewhere that they can be taught to sign at this early of an age. Their speech develops slower in most cases. If he associates this sign,” I repeated my previous movement, “ with food then…”

“Ok,” Brendon said rolling his eyes and placing Fender in his high chair. While he waited for his food, Fender began playing with a spoon that had been left on the tray. I watched his switch the spoon from his right hand to his left hand while Brendon found a jar of baby food.

“You know, these Gerber carrots aren’t half bad,” Brendon said as he sat beside me on the bench. I gave him a funny look after he said that. “What?”

“Nothing,” I smiled as he began feeding Fender.

Ten minutes later both Brendon and Fender were wearing each wearing half of the contents of the jar.

“That was interesting,” I said standing a safe distance away from them, “I’m glad you liked them because he sure didn’t,” I giggled.

The annoyed look on Brendon’s face deepened, “You know he could have just pushed my hand away in stead of eating part of it then spitting out.”

I began to laugh harder as I wiped some stray carrots off of Brendon’s cheek.

“Why don’t you give him a bath.”

“Sure.”

“And while your at it, take one too. Those carrots smell awful.”

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I followed the sounds of laughter to our bathroom to find Brendon sitting in the tub holding Fender. I watched from the doorway as he used a baby washcloth to gently wash the dried carrots off of Fender’s face and hands. As soon as that was done Brendon began washing Fender’s long brown hair.

“There don’t you feel better know that your all clean,” Brendon asked as he finished rinsing the baby off.

I stepped forward, “I’ll dry him off and dress him. You take your bath.”

Brendon nodded and handed me the baby.

I took Fender down stairs to dress him which is were I found Ryan sitting on the couch.

“Hey brobro. Would you mind keeping Fender for a couple of hours,” I asked him as I put Fender’s diaper on.

Ryan grinned, “Sure.”

“Be careful,” I warned as I handed him his nephew.

“As always,” he said walking towards the deck.

As soon as Ryan was gone I hurried upstairs and into the bathroom to find Brendon in the shower, his back to me.

I smiled as I quickly shed my cloths and pulled open the glass door. I walked the short distance and wrapped my arms around his waist, kissing his shoulder blade.

“Ryan has him.” I send in answer to his silent question.

Brendon handed me a loofah that I soaped up and trailed it over his back, “That was convenient.”

“Very,” I replied as he took the sponge from my hand and started on my back.

“Feel good?”

“Mmhmm, can you rub my back?”

“Of course.”

Between Brendon’s slender, skilled fingers (from years of playing piano of course) and the hot water I felt like I was in heaven. As his fingertips ghosted over my shoulder I arched my back with a moan.

“Damn Brendon, your good.”

He smiled as he leant forward and kissed my neck.

“I know.”

Turning around I wrapped my arms around his neck and tilted my head, “You wanna?”

Before he could answer I had his back against the shower wall while the steaming water ran down mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story