Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

A Break for Mama, part one

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-06-26 - Updated: 2009-06-27 - 509 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Mama.”

“What?”

I over at Brendon who was talking to his band. He glanced at me before looking in the kitchen and smiling.

“Mama.”

I smiled when I saw Fender walking towards me holding his teething ring.

“Hi baby,” I held my hands out to him as I patiently waited for him to make his way to me.

“How old is he again,” Jon asked?

“Nine months,” Brendon and I replied in unison.

Fender finally made his way to me and I picked him up.

“Let’s go to uncle Jon,” I said.

I handed Jon my baby and stood back. I noticed Spencer and Ryan glance at each other and I rolled my eyes.

“You can hold him in a minute. Wait your turn. I feel like I’m talking to a child.”

Brendon laughed as he stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“What you need is a day off. Why don’t you let us take care of him? You and Ally go do something.”

“Really?” I bit my lip before frowning, “Can you take care of him?”

Brendon gave me an incredulous look.

I laughed, “I’m sorry B. Ok. Let me go call Ally.”

Brendon shook his head, “Already called her. She’ll be here in a few.”

I raised an eyebrow, “And you knew I was going to comply to your request?”

“Yes.”

I rolled my eyes, “Ok. Well there she is. I’ll see you four later.”

I walked over to where my baby was and I kissed him on the cheek, “Fender, mommy will be back later. I love you.”

Fender grinned at me as I waved goodbye. He waved back at me and I almost began to cry as Brendon ushered me to the door.

“We’ll be fine Dani. I promise. “

“Ok. You know where everything is obviously.”

“Yes. Your keeping Ally waiting.”

“I’m going. I’m going. He’s already ate,” I said as I stood on the sidewalk,

Brendon rolled his eyes and he led me to Ally’s car, “I know baby. I was beside you as you fed him.”

He opened the door for me and I got in, “Oh. Yeah. Right. Sorry. Ok.”

Brendon smiled at Ally and shut the door. I watched him walk back to the front door. He turned around and waved at us as my friends backed out of the drivway. As we pulled onto the rode he gave me and wink and went inside the house.

After several minutes of driving and conversing with my friend, I began to fidget with my phone.

Ally glanced at me from the corner of her eye and shook her head.

“Don’t even think of calling him. He can take car of the baby for awhile. You need a brake, girl.”

I nodded but several minutes later when I did dial the phone she hung it up and placed it under her left thigh.

“Allllly,” I whined.

In response she turned the radio on to some techno station.
Sign up to rate and review this story