Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Brothers and Sisters

They All Say She's Craaa-Zay

by moocow 5 reviews

A math lesson: seeing green in the story index + long reviews = HUGE chpaters and frequent updates.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2009-03-22 - Updated: 2009-03-23 - 4537 words

5Funny
moo/rawr: in our world, Hanna Montana is on before the year 2008. hahahahaha, sorry Izzy.

“Not too dressy he says,” Izzy mumbled, picking through her clothes. “Not too casual he says,” She threw a few tops around before tilting her head at her wardrobe. “Not dressy, not casual. What the hell am I supposed to wear then, Pete?!” She yelled to herself, and ended up deciding on a corset top, jeans and heels. “There. Bit of both. Happy are you?” She asked, again to herself, and looked at the clock that read 8:42. He was taking her out at 9, so she decided to head downstairs. She saw the living room full of people, and headed inside to see Jenn flicking through the kids channels, Dirty and Pete squealing slightly when the theme tune for Hannah Montana was playing on the Disney channel.

“You get the beeeeest of both worrrrrrrrlds,” Dirty sang, and Pete slapped him round the head before flailing around in front of the television.

“Chill it out take it slow, then you rock out the showwww,” Izzy raised an eyebrow and tapped Ashley on the shoulder.

“I’m going on a date, with this,” She groaned and Ashley laughed, tapping her hand sympathetically. Pete heard Izzy’s voice and turned around, smiling at her.

“You look gorgeous,” He said, and smiled. He was in a dress shirt and girl jeans, and Izzy smiled at the fact she had managed to get her outfit right.

“Thank you, more than I can say for you,” She stuck her tongue out and sniggered, Pete glaring playfully before turning back to Dirty.

“Sorry dude, no more kids TV for us tonight,” Dirty shrugged his shoulders.

“That’s fine, I was going to the toilet anyway.” He smiled and wandered off to the downstairs toilet. Pete smiled at Izzy before leading her out of the front door.

“So where are we going then Mr. Wentz?” She asked, and Pete let her link arms with him as they ventured down the road.

“A club just up town, I found it a few weeks back, quite good place actually.” He smiled and Izzy nodded, the silence taking over as they walked down the street. Both were trying to think of things to say to try and make the silence less uncomfortable, but neither could.

“So, what music do you like?” Pete asked, before asking himself what kind of question that was. He had an urge to imitate Patrick and slap himself in the forehead, but resisted the temptation. Izzy raised an eyebrow before sighing.

“Er, rock and punk mainly. Forty Foot Echo, Breaking Benjamin, Flyleaf, that kinda’ stuff. I have a soft spot for Michael Jackson, too.” Pete widened his eyes and gulped. He had hoped music would be something he had in common with her. He enjoyed listening to that type of music, but found himself always turning off halfway through the song and sticking Kanye on instead. Izzy looked back up at him.

“What about you?” She asked, and Pete sighed.

“Kanye, 50 cent, Timbaland, you know, hip hop type stuff.” Izzy nodded slowly. They both had the same thought of, ‘this is going well,’ before they thanked all heavens that they had arrived at the club. Pete held onto her waist as they went in, and smiled at the bartender before ordering their drinks, being the only one of the two that was (barely) an age to buy them. Izzy grabbed her vodka and coke thankfully, and Pete sipped his beer slowly, needing something to pre-occupy his mouth as the awkwardness grew.

“When we’ve finished the drinks, do you want to dance?” Pete asked, and Izzy nodded slowly.
“Sure, as long as you actually can dance,” She smirked and Pete scrunched his face up.

“I can dance fine thank you very much,” Izzy laughed slightly and Pete turned to the bartender, having finished his drink.

“Hey, can I get another beer?” He asked, and tossed the glass to the bartender, being as he was only a few inches away. The bartender grabbed the glass sloppily, causing him to slip and fall on his ass behind the bar. Pete widened his eyes and Izzy gasped, them both leaning over to see what damage Pete had caused. He sat on the floor glaring at Pete, before dusting himself off and huffing.

Sure, I’ll get it right away, sir.” He growled under his breath and poured Pete another beer, while Pete turned from the bar and gulped.

“Oops,” He whispered, and Izzy snorted before bursting out into laughter. Pete smiled, taking the beer after the bartender shot a dirty look at Izzy who was trying to contain herself. Pete giggled slightly.

“We’re doing well so far tonight, aren’t we?” He laughed and Izzy nodded.

“Oh yeah, perfect night out.” Pete smirked, leading her to the dance floor. Maneater by Nelly Furtado blared over the speakers, and Izzy smiled before facing her back to Pete, him still holding the beer in one hand, his free hand on her hip as they danced. The club was pretty crowded, meaning they were even closer than even Pete intended. The song changed to Beside Me, by Forty Foot Echo, and Izzy smiled, this song being more to her taste. She turned to Pete, her arms around his neck, and yelled in his ear.

“I love this song!” She yelled, but Pete creased his eyebrows together.

“What?!” He yelled back, and Izzy laughed.

“I said I love-” But yelped as Pete’s beer went all down her jean leg. Someone had obviously bumped into him, and Pete widened his eyes.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry I didn’t-” Izzy waved her hand and dismissed his apologies, and yelled in his ear again.

“It’s fine, I’ll just go to the toilet to dry it,” She wandered off towards the back of the club, and Pete was left feeling guilty in the middle of the crowd. That’s when he heard a voice behind him, and he turned to find someone he didn’t particularly want to see.

“Petey! What a surprise to see you here!” She shrieked, and Pete cringed slightly.

“Hey, er, Amy?” He asked, and the girl glared.

“No, Alison. We met at the party last week, remember?” Pete nodded slowly, before looking around to see if Izzy was back yet.

“Yeah, great er, Alison. Look, I’m on a date so, I can’t really talk right now.” Alison smiled innocently.

“I don’t see her around anywhere, Petey,” She cooed, and Pete frowned.

“She’ll be back in a-” Alison shushed him and smiled.

“Dance with me,” She said and Pete sighed.

“Fine but, one dance, okay?” He asked, and Alison smiled.

“One dance Petey,” Pete cringed again but grabbed her waist anyway, letting her wrap her arms around his neck. They danced for a few minutes, Pete getting a little more into it after a song or two and after the two beers started to go to his head. He felt a tap on his shoulder after a while and turned to see Izzy with her arms folded, glaring slightly.

“Oh, god, er, Izzy, I just, I-” Pete tried to think of an excuse but after giving up, sighed and waited for Izzy to say something.

“Excuse us,” Izzy said to Alison, before dragging Pete to the bar. After arriving there, she pouted angrily at Pete and tapped her foot.

“I think we should head back to the house, Pete.” She said, and Pete widened his eyes before shaking his head.

“No! Look, Izzy I’m sorry, let me just,” He thought for a second then smiled.

“Let’s just go down the road okay? There’s a Dennys somewhere down there, we can go and eat. Izzy rolled her eyes.

“Fine.” She walked around him and headed out of the club, Pete following closely behind her. The walk to Dennys was again awkward, Pete sighing every few seconds, embarrassed at how the evening was going. Izzy suddenly toppled, Pete catching her before she hit the ground, but she groaned as she looked at her shoes.

“Great, my fucking heel’s broken,” She moaned, and Pete sighed again.

“Want me to carry you?” He asked cheekily, trying to lighten the mood. Izzy smiled slightly but glared at her shoes.

“It’s fine, I’ll just hobble,” She slid her now flat shoe back on her foot, and limped the rest of the way to the Dennys. After sitting down at a table and ordering, Izzy took a deep breath and looked at Pete.

“Let’s just, make the rest of the night, what’s left of it anyway, go okay?” Pete nodded eagerly and held her hand over the table.

“Yeah. Look, about the girl at the club-” Izzy shook her head.

“It’s fine. It’s not like we’re actually a thing just yet anyway.” Pete nodded slowly as their food arrived. They ate in silence, finishing the food within record time. Pete dug into his pocket for his credit card, handing it to the waitress. She sighed, a grim look on her face.

“Excuse me, your credit card was declined,” Pete stared at her blankly then laughed.

“It can’t be,” He said, and the waitress nodded.

“Well, it was. You’ll have to pay in another form, I’m afraid.” She handed it back to him and Pete stared at it for a second before gulping.

“I don’t have anything else to pay with, on me, Izzy?” Izzy raised her eyebrows before glaring at him.

“Oh I do apologize, what was it you said to me? ‘Don’t bring any money, everything is going to be on me tonight’ so no, Pete, I don’t have anything either.” Pete groaned, and actually did slap his hand to his forehead that time. He dug into his pocket for his phone, and tapped in an all too familiar number, one he always used when he was in trouble.

“Patrick, it’s Pete, I’m a little bit of a pickle,” He waited for Patrick to respond, and was met with a yell that even Izzy could hear. Pete rolled his eyes.

“Calm down ‘Trick, it’s only,” Pete looked to the clock then widened his eyes before grinning to Izzy sheepishly. “It’s only 2am,” Patrick yelled down the phone again and Pete cringed.

“I was snuggling with Ali, you know, Pete.” Pete laughed evilly and made a mental note to tease Patrick about that once he was home.

Please Patrick, oh, and bring us some money? We kinda’ owe Dennys like $15,” Pete grinned again as Patrick yelled into his ear once more, before agreeing to pick them up, in his words ‘for Izzy, not for you, Pete’. Patrick arrived in record time, glaring at Pete as he paid the waitress, letting them leave the diner and climb into his car. Izzy rode shotgun, and Pete sat in the back, tapping Patrick on the shoulder like a child while he was driving.

“What, Pete?” He asked sleepily, and Pete grinned.

“Thanks, Patrick.” He said, and Patrick rolled his eyes, glaring at the road in front of him.
Coming to a stop back in front of the house, Patrick opened his door, waiting for them to get out. Right before he locked the doors, the heavens opened, and the three ran to the front door to try to and escape the rain. The doorway didn’t have a shelter however, and all three of them got drenched as Izzy shuffled through her handbag for her keys. Pete glared at her and yelled slightly.

“Izzy hurry up, I’m getting fucking soaked here,” Izzy held her middle finger up at him and yelled at him once she had found the key and ran inside.

“Fuck off Pete. You know, that was just the perfect end to the perfect date.” Pete sighed and looked guiltily down at his shoes.

“Sorry,” He muttered as he wrung his top, water dripping all over the hallway floor. Izzy sighed too, and put a hand on his shoulder.

“It’s not your fault. Well, most of it wasn’t,” She squinted her eyes at him and he smiled.

“Second chance later on, maybe?” He pleaded her with his eyes and she raised an eyebrow.

“You should be so lucky,” Pete pouted and watched her head to the stairs. She turned around and smiled very lightly. “Maybe, Pete. Maybe.”

Pete sighed as she disappeared and turned only to find an amused Patrick.

Smooth,” he voiced, dragging the word out. Pete glared and unbuttoned his shirt, throwing it on the ground near the couch.

“Thanks, man,” he answered back, sarcastically, of course. Patrick just shook his head at his friend as he sat down on the couch, making a wet spot appear.

“What? You really expect to get with Izzy with those kinds of moves?” he asked. Pete just looked up at his friend, unfazed.

“You’re one to talk,” he mumbled. Patrick rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, but I’m subtle,” he corrected. Pete rolled his eyes, pulling off his jeans and yanking a pair of pajama pants from his bag on the coffee table. Patrick watched him and did not care if he was trying to ignore him, knowing that he would take anything he said to heart. “You just jump right into things, Pete,”

Pete sighed and paused in his movements, sitting back down on the couch and placing his head in his hands, with his elbows resting on his knees.

“You don’t think I know that, Trick?”

“I know you know,” Patrick sighed, looking back up the stairs. “If you really like the thrill of the chase, then go ahead, but,” Pete looked up at his friend as he began to leave as well. “Good luck,” He breathed out and offered a smile.

“You too,” As Patrick departed up the steps, Pete looked back down at his hands and skewed his mouth to the side, realizing that Patrick had a point. Rolling his eyes at the fact Patrick always had to make a point, he sighed again and thought to himself as he moved to lye down on the couch. Was he really in for the chase? Or was Izzy different. Closing his eyes, Pete felt something he hadn’t felt in a long time; confused.

*

As Patrick drifted back into Ali’s room, he found her still asleep, except she was now holding onto one of her pillows, a content smile on her face. Patrick sighed out, hopeless but figured it was his own damn fault for not making any kind of move on her. Pete had called him out downstairs, and even though Patrick covered himself up well, he couldn’t help but let what he said circle his brain. He was a nervous wreck when it came to girls, well, romance with girls. Patrick was perfectly fine at being the "brother" or the best friend, but was never fine with it. He just couldn’t come up with a way to do anything about his little infatuation. Shaking the thoughts away, Patrick ripped his hat from off his head and hung it on one of the bedposts, watching as one last rain drop slid off from the rim. He tried to not make much noise as he shuffled through his duffle bag for a change of clothes, but found failure as a tired groan emitted from Ali.

“Patrick?” he glanced back at her from over his shoulder and saw that she had leaned up on one of her arms. “Why are you all wet?” she asked, yawning at the end of her sentence. He stood up, clothes in hand and laughed uneasily.

“I kind of had to go get Pete and Izzy from their date,” he admitted. Ali squinted her eyes, confused and moved her head to look down at her alarm clock on the nightstand.

“At 3am?” she asked voice raspy from sleep. Patrick shrugged and walked over, placing his dry clothes on the bed in front of her.

“Yeah, it started to rain right as we got here,” he explained, and even though Ali was watching, unzipped his hoodie and placed it in the hamper that was at the foot of her bed. Ali shrugged to herself and laid back down, bringing the sheets over her waist and watched as Patrick changed, occasionally stealing glances from her. Once he was finished, he eyed the way Ali had stretched herself diagonally across the bed, pretty much denying him access to the mattress. “Is this a hint to go join Pete on the couch?” Ali smirked, her eyes closed now.

“If you want in, you’ll have to move me,”

Patrick shot his eyebrows up, confused on if she was joking, flirting or just acting weird due to exhaustion. He shrugged to himself and leaned over her, wrapping his arms around her legs and slid them a little to the side, but found himself savoring the feeling of her smooth skin.

“Patrick,” Ali mumbled. He tore his hands away and glanced down at her again, finding her leaning up on her elbows. “What’s wrong?” she beckoned. Patrick pursed his lips together, trying to look as innocent as possible before sitting on the bed and moving to lye down.

“Nothing…” he trailed off, and reluctantly locked eyes with Ali as she leaned over him.

“You are a bad liar, Patrick,” she whispered, but offered a tired smile. “I’m going to find out what’s troubling you, if it’s the last thing I do,” Patrick nodded his head once, but decided to leave it at that, and closed his eyes as Ali snuggled back into her sheets, rolling on her side away from him. He, just like Pete was nothing more than a confused man chasing after the impossible woman.

*

With everyone in classes that day, Jenn, Dirty and Gabe had the whole house to themselves. Gabe had situated himself outside next to the swimming pool, drinking away everything he was feeling with a bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand. Jenn and Dirty were inside flicking channels, one of them yelling every time something came on that they wanted to watch.

“OOH LOOK! Oh, no wait, that’s boring. Keep going,” Dirty slumped back into his chair after realizing he had just got excited over the news. Jenn rolled her eyes and carried on flicking through the programs, stopping when a documentary about families came on.

“Ew, turn the mushy stuff off will you?” Dirty moaned, and Jenn glared.

“What? Please, I bet you’re a proper little mommy’s boy when it comes down to it.” Dirty sniggered slightly.

“So what if I am? Mommy’s are awesome.” Jenn laughed at him and looked back to the television. Dirty smiled proudly.

“She’s already promised a good present for my birthday, I don’t know what it is yet, but I bet it’s gonna’ be cool,” He smiled and Jenn giggled.

“When is your birthday?” She asked, and Dirty smiled, excited like a child for his birthday coming up.

“In two weeks, the 14th,” Jenn widened her eyes and stared at him.

“You’re shitting me.” She said, and Dirty raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t think I am darling,” He replied, and Jenn’s face broke into a smile.

“Mine is the 15th,” She declared, and Dirty squealed like a girl before bringing her into a bone crushing hug.

“That is freaking cool. We don’t have to share a birthday, but we kinda’ do,” He smiled, stealing the remote from Jenn and changing the channel away from her documentary.

“Hey, I was watching that,” She punched him in the arm and took the remote back, it soon turning into a full blown fight over the remote control. Dirty pushed her onto the floor and smirked, standing on the sofa, triumphant winner of the channel changer.

“I win, you lose, now let me change the channel whorebag,” Jenn glared again, crossing her arms over her chest moodily. Dirty proceeded to settle on a music channel and danced around to Rick Astley when the golden oldies part of the show was on. Jenn looked thoroughly embarrassed by his actions, even though they were the only ones in the room.

“What illness did you inherit from your parents, Dirty?” Dirty turned around at this point and glared at Jenn, but laughed a few seconds later.

“I don’t know, maybe I did. I’m adopted, so I could’ve been bred from people at a mental institution for all I know.” Jenn nodded slowly and gaped her mouth.

“This is too odd,” She mumbled, and Dirty raised an eyebrow.

“What is? Rick Astley? Cause you know I know a lot of his songs so, there’s a lot more to see-” Jenn shook her head, laughing slightly.

“No not that, well, yes, that is odd, but no, I mean, you being adopted... I’m adopted too,” She looked confused at herself and Dirty looked surprised and slightly scared.

“We’re soul mates...” He whispered, and Jenn looked unimpressed.

“Don’t get ahead of yourself Dirty,” She smiled evilly and Dirty pouted.

“But I’m so sexyyyy,” He whined, and Jenn laughed.

“Again, don’t get ahead of yourself,”

Later on that day, after a few people were back from class, Jenn headed upstairs to talk to Ali about her current situation. She knocked on the wood of Ali’s door, half-expecting Patrick to be inhabiting her room, as she was told that’s where they were both found most of the time these days. Ali opened the door to Jenn, welcoming her in. Jenn sat cross legged on the bed and sighed, Ali taking a seat next to her.

“What’s up sexy?” She asked, and Jenn sighed again.

“More stuff about those boys for you to hear about,” She smiled and Ali smirked.

“What is it this time? Between Izzy and Pete’s ongoing stupidity, Joe and Ashley making out here there and everywhere, Grace and Gabe’s drama, and Patrick being too damn quiet for his own good, I’m ready to throw myself off a cliff here,” She laughed, and Jenn knew she was joking. However she frowned and felt bad for throwing more information onto her friend, and skewed her mouth to the side.

“It’s Dirty this time-” Ali widened her eyes.

“Oh god Jenn, don’t tell me you’ve got a crush on him. He’s eaten his own sick, you know,” She looked disgusted and Jenn pulled a face.

“First off, hell no I haven’t, and second, where the hell did you hear that?” She kept her revolted face stuck on and Ali laughed.

“From Pete, apparently he dared him to do it. Which reminds me, I must inform Izzy that Pete has drank his own piss before, if she’s going to kiss that mouth she needs to know what she’s getting into,” Jenn laughed and returned to her original mission of coming into Ali’s bedroom.

“Yeah well, about Dirty. We have way too much in common, it’s quite disturbing, actually,” Ali raised an eyebrow and smiled.

“Don’t tell me you ate your own-” Jenn widened her eyes and interrupted her.

“Hell no! No, I mean, just, normal stuff. Like, we’ve both got a birthmark the same as each other, his birthday is the day before mine, and we’re both adopted. It’s like, scary.” Ali nodded and smirked.

“Maybe you’re soul mates,” She giggled and Jenn slapped her around the head.

“He said that, and ew,” Ali giggled again at this and Jenn glared at her.

“Maybe you’re just meant to be great friends Jenn,” Ali smiled and continued. “I had someone like that years ago. We had everything in common; our parents even had the same first names. We were awesome friends. Maybe that’s the reason Jenn.” Jenn smiled and nodded, accepting the fact she may have a new friend on her hands, one that seemed to be capable of eating inexcusable things. Jenn smiled and hugged her friend before departing.

“Thanks Ali.”

*

The time for Andy’s pledge came the following day, when everybody had time off from classes to watch it. The girls had decided on it fairly quickly, and decided that this time to hide their idea from the guys as Andy got ready in the downstairs bathroom. Patrick let a sigh go, looking up at Ali who sat on the arm of the couch next to him.

“Can’t you just tell me?” he asked innocently. Pete leaned over and flashed his own smile, widening his eyes in attempt to look cute.

“Me too?” he asked. Ali shook her head and motioned to where they had made a makeshift stage for Andy.

“You guys will just have to wait and see,” she spoke. The guys all let out groans of protest but quickly shut their mouths as Andy appeared, a bathrobe tied around him, and a serious expression on his face.

“Oh don’t tell me this is a strip tease,” Joe mumbled. Jenn laughed out and shook her head and motioned for Ashley to move the boom box on stage next to Andy.
“It’s better than a strip tease,” she spoke and the guys watched as she pressed play, a very familiar tune beginning to play. “It’s "Flashdance!":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsJukf6_B4s

Andy tore off his robe at this point, revealing a more manly version of a leotard, and began to stomp his feet, moving his legs up and down as he did the dance to She’s A Maniac. The guys couldn’t help but burst out in laughter, Pete falling from the couch to his knees and throwing his head back. Andy flipped them off as he continued, using the provided chair to jump off it and slide on his knees, willingly going through the dance as instructed to him by the girls. He through his arms in the air and fell back into the chair, and in a timely manner, Ashley came up behind him and dumped a water bottle from above his head. Just as he finished, the guys stood up, actually applauding his performance.

“Oh my god, Andy,” Gabe mumbled. Travi chuckled.

“You really went into that one,” he added. Andy shrugged, drying himself off with a towel.

“I was offered brownie points,” he explained, joking. Pete offered him a high five, but Andy just shook his head. “And was promised control over what your pledge is,” he finished. Pete’s arm and expression fell equally and as his eyes widened, the group shared another laugh before moving to clean up the water. Izzy just flashed Pete a smile.

“Your next, Pete,” she laughed evilly and Pete just groaned, falling back into the couch. He almost regretted ever sending Patrick over for some ‘sugar’. Almost.
Sign up to rate and review this story