Categories > Original > Romance > There's A Joker In the Pack...

Chapter #6-The First Knight

by IceHeartFiresPassion 0 reviews

Ok so the end is cheesy but i'm tired.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-03-24 - Updated: 2009-03-24 - 545 words

0Unrated
Chapter #6- The First Knight
:Tara’s POV:
I finally snapped myself out of the trance I was in and looked back to his eyes.
“So,” I said, “am I like, suppose to sleep on the floor or something? Cause I was kinda wondering if I could sleep with you?”
“Sleep with me?!” he said feigning shock, “but I thought you were an honest girl?!” and he laughed maniacally.
Then I realized what I said and how it sounded. “Oh Gawd! I didn’t mean it like that!” I shouted.
“Sure you didn’t… Whore.”
“Perv.”
“Slut”
“Pedophile.”
“Hooker”
“Shut up.”
“You’re out of come backs, aren’t you?”
“Ya I am.”
“Ho.”
“Stop.”
“Tramp.”
“I said stop it.”
“Skank. Giggles
“ARRGH!” and with that I jumped on him, pushed him on the bed, and began smothering him with a pillow. We wrestled around for maybe three minutes, then he stopped moving. I waited a second then removed the pillow. He was lying limp with his head turned to the side. His eyes were glassy and his mouth was slightly open but no breath could be heard. I poked him in the arm. “Joker?” I asked shakily, no reply. I poked him hard in the ribs but still, nothing. “Great! I killed the most feared man in Gotham, and the surrounding areas, with a PILLOW! I had better get a medal or a plaque or something for this!” I said.
“Trollop.” He said with a grin.
I grabbed the pillow and started beating him with it, that is till he disarmed me, which basically means he stole my pillow.
“All right, Doll Face. Time for bed…Now.” The Joker said with a small smile, but not his normal psychotic one but an actual, genuine smile. I returned it and climbed up under the down cover.
“By the way, I like your P.J.s,” the Joker said with a smirk. They were a green tank-top with the words ‘In your Dreams’ in purple on them, and long purple pants with stars on them.
“Ya. I like yours to,” and I returned the smirk. He laughed long and hard, then he hit the lights. Everything went silent then I felt him cannon ball into bed. See I know it was a cannon ball because HE LANDED RIGHT ON TOP OF ME!
“OOF! Jeez man! Now I’ll never be able to have kids!” I huffed as I shoved his ass off my stomach.
“Oh sorry,” he said, not sounding the least bit sincere, “I thought you were on the other side of the bed.” he chuckled.
“You Liar,” I sighed under my breath.
“I am a man of my word,” he said, “So technically I don’t lie, I stretch the truth to it’s breaking point.”
“Umm, there’s a word for that. I think it’s LYING!” I argued back.
“Good Night, Tragedy.” He sighed.
“Good Night, Comedy.” I sighed back. Then I turned over, nestled my face into the crook of his neck, breathed in his clean scent, and drifted to sleep with him playing with my hair. And just before I lost consciousness I heard him say…
“See you in your dreams…” and my knight in purple armor kissed my forehead.
Sign up to rate and review this story