Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Pierre Bouvier FanFic

Chapter 1

by evry1lovesmichelle 0 reviews

First Chapter of my story where I (Michelle) and Pierre meet

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-03-24 - Updated: 2009-03-25 - 1547 words

-1Cliche
Fan Fiction- Pierre Bouvier : Chapter 1


Michelle didn’t know what was in store that night as her and Miranda was getting closer to the JLC.

Michelle and Miranda were finally at the Simple Plan concert. While they were awaiting Simple Plans presence on the stage, other bands were playing.

Backstage, Pierre, David, Chuck, Seb and Jeff were snacking on the free food. Pierre felt funny that night. But Chuck, seb and Jeff didn’t notice and David was too busy drinking red bull.

Pierre dared to look behind the curtain to see all the screaming fans. As he got a little calmer, he noticed this girl talking to her friend and laughing. He couldn’t keep his eyes off of her.

“Pierre?” questioned David. “Whats wrong?” “I think I fell in love!” said Pierre. “Thats great!” Said David.

The Crowd goes wild as the band got on stage. Miranda and Michelle got really excited! During the show, Pierre would look at Michelle every 3 minutes and finally their eyes met....

It was just for 2 seconds, but to them it felt like 2 hours. “Michelle? Why does Pierre keep looking at you?” questioned Miranda. But there was no answer from Michelle because she was “distracted”.

Pierre was playing his heart out so he could impress Michelle. Members of the band didn’t know what the hell was happening.

The last song they played was Promise. As Pierre was telling everyone to reach for his hand, Pierre was staring into Michelle’s eyes and Michelle was to. Miranda and the band had no clue what was going on, but Michelle and Pierre did.

The concert ended, and when Michelle, Miranda, Miranda’s bro. and friends were at the car, the doors would not open. So they decided to go back into the centre to get warm.

Meanwhile, while the band was heading to their bus, Chuck questioned Pierre. “What was going on with you tonight? It looked like you were going to explode!” “I can answer that Chuck” said David. “Pierre’s in love!” David blinks his eyes fast in front of Pierre. “BUZZ OFF GUYS!” And Pierre stormed off to the back door.

Pierre started walking around the JLC and was walking towards the front entrance. For a disguise, Pierre wore his shades.

Michelle, Miranda and the others got kicked out of the JLC. Everyone except for Michelle went back to the car. Michelle only had a tank top and a sweater on, and it would not zip up.

As Pierre was walking towards the front, he noticed that the girl from the concert. Pierre decided it was now or never.

“Uh... Hi!” said Pierre Nervously. “Oh hi.” Michelle didn’t recognize him. “You look cold, here have my sweater....” Pierre takes off his sweater and his shirt underneath went up to. In Michelle’s head she was like “WHOA!” And Michelle was shocked by those abs! “Oh thank you!” as Michelle put the Role Model sweater on. “So whats your name?” Asked Pierre. “Oh sorry, my name is Michelle.... you?” As Michelle Recognised his voice. Pierre answered “Pierre Bouvier.....”

Michelle had a suprised look on her face and then fainted! Miranda came running over and said “WTF? What did you do to her?” “I just told her I was Pierre Bouvier and then she fainted!” said Pierre. “OMG!” said Miranda. Then they brought her to the tour bus.

30 minutes later, Michelle woke up slowly and was very dizzy. “Michelle? are you okay? you fainted, falling face first and now you have a black eye.” Said Miranda. “Where am I? Am I dead yet?” said Michelle. “No, even better! were in Simple Plan’s bus!” Miranda said happily. “Are you kidding me? I thought all of this was a dream! Like meeting Pierre? Give me a break!!” Michelle said with rage. Pierre and David walked in.

“Who wants bubble tea?’” asked David. Pierre walks over where michelle’s laying. “Your welcome to spend the night here. It looks like your really tired and sore...” “Oh okay, yeah sure!” Answered Michelle. “Oh and Miranda...” said David. “Dont tell anyone about this at school okay?” “Okay.... well I better get going now... see yeah around Michelle!” Then Miranda left.

Everyone in the bus was sleeping. But Michelle was awaken by......David! He was talking in his sleep! Then Michelle was looking around the bus for Pierre, but he was nowhere to be found. So she got off the bus and found Pierre walking back and forth and was talking to himself. Then Pierre noticed that someone got off the bus.

“You got woken up bye David to Pierre?” asked Michelle. “Yeah, he always wakes me up around this time. One of these days I will get him back!” said Pierre. Both of them started to laugh.

Then they started to talk about random things and laughed. Then Michelle thanked him. “Thank you for letting me have your sweater, and letting me spend the night.” “Oh, no problem!” said Pierre as he was smiling. Then they both went to bed.

The next morning Michelle woke up. She looked out the window and there was a snow storm! Pierre turned on the tv and it turned out that all the high ways around them were closed. “Well, I guess your staying here again....” said Pierre with cheer. And of course Michelle was happy.

Once everyone woke up, they went outside in the storm. David was making a snow man, while Jeff on the other hand kept destroying it. Then all of a sudden, Michelle threw a snowball at Pierre! Everyone started to throw snowballs at each other. Pierre and Michelle decided to leave the others outside and go inside the bus where it was warm.

“Ha ha my clothes are all wet!” laughed Michelle. “Here’s some of David’s clothes for you to wear. He’s about the same size as you.” said Pierre while handing the clothes to Michelle. “Okay, I’ll get dressed in the washroom.” said Michelle. After Michelle got dressed, Pierre decided to take off his shirt because it was “wet”. Once he took off his shirt, Michelle was once again blown away! Her mouth was slowly opening. Then right when Pierre turned around, Michelle closed her mouth quick and then giggled.

That night everyone went to sleep. Michelle was sleeping in Pierre’s bed, so Pierre had to sleep on the floor. When Michelle and Pierre said goodnight... Pierre slipped it out....

“I love you.... I mean goodnight!!” Said Pierre really fast. Michelle blushed and didn’t say anything!

10 minutes later Pierre noticed that Michelle looked really cold and was shivering. Then he realized that Michelle had hyperthermia. So he looked it up on the computer, and it said to keep the person warm. Pierre looked everywhere for extra blankets but couldn’t find any.

He knew that body warmth would work be he thought that It would look awkward when the guys wake up in the morning. They would say something like “first you fall in love with a fan and got to know her for 1 and a half days, then the next morning, your sleeping with her!!”

Pierre thought about it more. Then he finally went in the bed and snuggled up to Michelle.

The next morning, Michelle slowly woke up. She noticed that Pierre was snuggled up to her sleeping. His hair was messy, so she thought that it would be fun to mess up his hair more with gel.

Pierre woke up and Michelle said “Good morning! I did your hair because I was bored.” Pierre laughed and started to mess up Michelle’s hair. The guys woke up all confused.

The storm had ended. So Michelle had to catch a bus home. Pierre walked Michelle half way there because he wasn’t feeling good.

The snow on the sidewalk was covering the ice that they were walking on. Pierre told Michelle to jump and Michelle did. She slipped and fell on the ground. Pierre laughed, but Michelle got up and punched him in the arm and then laughed.

“Well I guess this is it then.” Pierre said sadly. “you have to promise that you will email and call me to!” Said Michelle. “Oh do I have to?” Kids Pierre. They both hugged and walked away.

Pierre went back to the bus and Chuck said “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” “Well I know that she would do better without me. And ever since I left her, I feel sick again.” Said Pierre. “Boy you need to learn more about love...” Chuck said with disappointment. “You mean???” Pierre said. Chuck replied with a simple “Yeah”.

Michelle was waiting at the bus stop thinking about Pierre. She missed him already and got upset.

Michelle saw Pierre running as fast as he could towards her. Michelle got up and Pierre ran across the street and kissed Michelle.

After 10 seconds, Michelle said “uh... I missed my bus lol.” “Meh, you can get the 8pm one ha ha!” said Pierre. Then they walked back to the bus.

Pierre then realized that he drove his car here. So he drove Michelle home. They had supper there once they got to Michelle’s house. Then It was time for Pierre to go.
Sign up to rate and review this story