Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering 2.0

135:"Pre-nup? Yea."

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

"Why?" "So Joe doesn't get screwed over like you screwed Patrick. Which I find is the best trick ever known to man. Kinda like the devil convincing the world he doesn't exist." Gin concluded.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-03-25 - Updated: 2009-03-25 - 1663 words - Complete

0Unrated
JUST IN CASE: there is only a snowballs chance in hell that anyone whos mentioned in this story other than me and Gin read this but in case that pig does fly just know that all said here is in the sake of story telling. we dont know anyone of them personally (Joe,Patrick, Pete, Andy, Ashlee and Elisa) Maybe they are nothing like what we make them out to be...maybe they are. either way dont take this to personally.
peace and love
Gin&Cal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stuttering 135
Patrick furrowed his eyebrows and fixed his jacket. He kept his eyes on Sofi who just had a baffled look on her face as she stayed close to Andy.
"Oh, Lady, come on now." Patrick said as he held his arms out a little annoyed at the way she was acting. Why was everyone on his case today?
Sofi then shook her head and turned her face into Andy's neck, as she caught a handful of his red hair.
"What...Lady? Come on now." Patrick sighed trying to take her away from Andy,
"don't do this. Please."
It was this tugging that she didn't appreciate and it in turn made her yell and cry out annoyed. Andy then held her back and took a few paces opposite of Patrick trying to calm her down. Patrick stared on in disbelief for a second. What's the hell is going on?
"Maybe she's tired." Pete argued, "you know how she gets."
"I do. And im the only one who-" Patrick started but stopped when we all heard soft snoring and looked over to see that she was knocked out.
I took Sofi from Andy and walked out the room. I think I saw Patrick's heart break more then a little bit. But there was nothing I could do about that. Kids are an excellent judge of character, they just know what and who they like before you do.
"I can't believe The Warden's back." Joe said a little beyond pissed stomping away.
"Listen to me and listen to me good Patrick." Andy started as he put his hand on Patrick's shoulder, "this will not end well for you my friend. You'll be with The Warden but completely alone. And thats ok...but in a few years from now....you'll look around and no one will be there. Not even Sofia. Believe me when I say, a day will come when she won't even love you anymore."
I think Patrick took these words lightly because he fixed the tie around his neck and just walked off behind Joe.
Genovieve put on her veil and I pulled the back down on it gently.
"Hmmm, I still don't see why you choose white." I said laughing.
"Im sayin." Gin added laughing, "im marring Joe, Calista. This is actually happening."
"I know."
"I don't think I can breath."
"Now it NOT the time for a panic attack."
It was when a chill blew through the room that I looked up. Gin and I both saw Vivian and I handed Gin the pen from the counter.
"Are those mine?" Gin asked.
"Yes." Vivian added coldly.
"Ok, let me sign them before I lose my nerve."
"What...are those- they aren't-"
"Pre-nup? Yea."
"Why?"
"So Joe doesn't get screwed over like you screwed Patrick. Which I find is the best trick ever known to man. Kinda like the devil convincing the world he doesn't exist." Gin concluded.
Right as Gin was turning over the second page we heard Joe's voice outside and Andy come into the room. Andy pulled away the stack of paper and the pen went half way down the page.
"Vivian, Joe says that he doesn't want this pre-nup. He never did Gin. He's having Jew guilt again." Andy stated rolling his eyes. "Something about...once that glass is broken its fuc- frickin' FOREVER."
"Joseph!" Vivian yelled.
Vivian walked out the room and all you heard was her flipping out and Joe putting his foot down. Andy stood there looking at Gin, holding the papers.
"You look...wow." Andy whispered.
"Thank you Andrew." Gin said softly.
"Any time."
Vivian walked back into the room smoothing down her shirt and put her hands on her hips. She then took the pre-nup from Andy and ripped them all.
"You have 6 months in which to do a post-nup. And I EXPECT that one to be done." Vivian concluded, "have a great wedding day."
"Thanks." Gin said with a laugh.
The last little details were finished and everyone was in their places.
Gin took her dad by the arm and she looked straight down her path to Joe. This sight almost melted my heart, and then I saw the Wicked Bitch of the East texting on her phone looking bored beyond the normal level of boredom. Her fingers flew over the QWERTY keypad and she gave a smile.
It still amazed me why you spend so much on wedding's when they only take a little under 20 minutes. But for this one, between the Hebrew and the English it was about half-hour.
I saw Joe and Gin say "I Do" and I was slightly reminded by the way Patrick held me when he said "I Do" it was as if NO ONE else was in the world. To me It was as if he was the one who put the stars in the sky.
Patrick was my world. And for him to just toss me to the side like yesterday's news was fucked up. I was crying not because of the ceremony, which was great. But because I know this man won't EVER love me the way he had promised to those many months ago.
I was snapped out my trance when Gin was saying her vows in Hebrew. She finished with an exhale and Joe pulled her to him and just started to kiss her. Why did he just do that, that's SO NOT the end of the wedding. The Rabbi separated Joe from her and I laughed, now those 2 idiots right there.
That's fucking love.
The ceremony concluded and Joe laid the hottest kiss on her I'd ever seen. Gin then pushed him away gently and the Rabbi placed the glass on the ground.
"This is forever Joe. And the last time you put your foot down." Gin said laughing.
"Indeed." Joe stated breaking the glass that was wrapped in a white cloth.
"Mazaltov!" The Temple stated and then I remembered that Gin married a Jew, a most awesome one at that.
They were both given Noah and Shia when they got outside for pictures. The babies were just so damned cute but before I knew it Roman was missing and he was just holding on to Joe's leg.
We were taking the last of the wedding photos in front of the Temple and Sofi was rubbing her face in Patrick's jacket. Some how Patrick worked his daddy magic and found himself back in his daughters good graces, momentarily. She gave him kisses and that was temporarily all they needed to be happy.
*
The reception was nice and not what I expected from Joe and Gin for some reason. It seemed really small and even the little kids who attended had their own table to hang out at. Not just my kids, but other patrons.
The wedding party table was in the center, at the back directly in line with the dance floor, which was at the other end of the hall. Gin and Joe's parents were watching the boys, but they would magically end up back at the Wedding Party table.
Joe was holding Roman and this kid looked confused. If it wasn't for the cast that Joe had on his hand, then he probably wouldn't have gone to Joe at all.
"I don't think he likes when you shave Joe." I said laughing as I touched his face.
"My wife made me." Joe stated.
"Liar." Gin said slightly turning, "I said I didn't care."
"You've also said that this was YOUR wedding, and all I had to do was show up looking decent." Joe added.
"That I said."
"And decent was a pony tail and a slight shave?" I questioned.
"Yes. I had Pete take a flat iron to it. Its not poofy." Joe pouted.
"We know babe." Gin said kissing that pout off his face.
For some reason I didn't think that Joe and Gin had a wedding planner until Kaleb came out of nowhere. I heard first dance and Gin looked at me confused. How did SHE of all people forget that one.
"What's the song Joe?" Gin asked confused.
"The same one it was 3 days ago." Joe said as he took her hand.
"Im scared."
"Why?" I questioned.
"Because 3 days ago. The song was 'Enter Sandman'."
Kaleb gave Joe a mic and Joe just started to run off at the mouth, this we all loved.
"...so 'Ache' Officially/Unoffically became our song...I was supposed to have a friend- sing it." Joe trailed off, "but he couldn't make it."
I saw Patrick roll his eyes looking as if he was getting pissed off by the moment. I then noticed Elisa whispering something in his ear. Patrick smiled and started to move up from his chair. Pat, Patrick's mother, shot him this look I've never seen before and that was that.
Elisa huffed then slouched in her chair because Patrick obeyed his mothers command and sat his ass down.
"...but, I've always got something up my sleeve. Sir, if you may." Joe concluded handing off the mic.
"Joe- what's going on?" Gin asked, just standing there.
"Do you trust me?"
"Yes."
The next thing you heard was a piano and Joe taking Gin's hand. I quickly recognized the song and Gin waved to the guy who stood to the mic.
"Hi Matt!" Gin said softly.
Joe kissed her neck and she gripped on to Joe as if it was only them.
Sign up to rate and review this story