Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering 2.0

137:"Call me when Giggles returns."

by Syn_INC 1 review

THIS CHAPTER ENDS THIS STORY STARTED 2 YEARS AGO. Holy shit what a ride! Thanks to all who read it.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-03-25 - Updated: 2009-03-25 - 555 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 137
Patrick had been in his own mundo for so long that when he finally joined us back on planet earth he had this confused look on his face.
"What? Are you breaking up with me?" Patrick demanded.
"Im breaking up with this person, with THIS Patrick. Call me when Giggles returns." Joe concluded.
Joe walked out the room and Patrick paced it back and forth before pulling at the back of his hair and walking towards the door.
Patrick's exit was suddenly blocked as the woman stepped out the shadows. He felt his insides burn with fear and her words were filled with heartbreak.
"Right now, Im ashamed to call you my son Patrick Martin. I know as God as my witness I raised you better than that. Your own daughter...for that- bitch?! what's wrong with you?" Pat asked and Patrick was taken aback at her tone adn the fact that she cursed. him mom NEVER cursed.
"Nothing." Patrick grumbled.
"Something has to be. Tell me." She demanded grabbing at his arm.
"Its nothing."
"Im your mother."
"Ok."
"PATRICK!"
Joe didn't mean to over hear any of this but he managed to get lost and ended back in this room. He was standing behind Patrick when the words were spoken.
"I DON'T WANT THIS! ANY OF IT! I DON'T WANT TO BE A DAD, I DONT WANT TO BE A HUSBAND! I thought I did Mom, but I don't. Im not Joe or Pete...im Patrick. And this guy doesn't...want- to- be- a- father. Ever. If i can take it all back I would. I would have never talked to her, i would have never gotten her pregnant. i just want OUT of this" Patrick concluded and the words left his mouth before he knew what to do.
Pat looked up at Patrick the tears were too big for her to hide now. As they fell freely from her face she couldn't believe that this was the same baby she brought home, loved and nourished. She thought, maybe she messed up somewhere...but in her heart of hearts she knew she hadn't This peroson hed become was way out of her realm of influence and control. he was a stranger to his own mother now.
Patrick shook out of his mothers grip and into the arms of a waiting Elisa. Elisa looked at Pat and gave the most evil smile. Elisa had finally won, she had Patrick and there was nothing anyone could do about that. Hed disowned his kids and finally kicked his Baby Mama to the curb, life was good.
In fact it was excellent.
Score one for the bad guy.
Thats how our story ended the man i had grown to love no longer existed and hed left me and my kids out to burn.
I didn't hear what Patrick told his mom, and if I had, I'd never forgive him. But Joe did and that's why he hates Patrick so much right now. I never did quite understand why he hated him so much if they were such good friends but Joe heard him say he didn't want his kids when he made them purposefuly and that was the end of their friendship.
And these words are the end of a story. No one lives happily ever after.
Sign up to rate and review this story