Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like I Did Yesterday

Photograph each day so we can live forever

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-03-25 - Updated: 2009-03-26 - 570 words

0Unrated
I felt like I was floating down the stairs. I felt a release from me and I was just uplifted. I just started to see everything in a new point of view. The things that I saw as depressing, I now see as a sudden enjoyment. It was a positive change and I had no care in the world. I enjoyed it. I was craving to have the feeling of being loved for a long time and now I finally reached my goal.
I wasn't like anyone else who were like, 'yea, he loves me... but now what? Are we going to be something?'. I didn't care. I was just so relieved that he did end up loving me and my heart just seem to be free from all the stress and tightness of all the emotions.
I sat slowly on the sofa beside Maria and stared at the television. I wasn't really watching it, my mind was replaying all the events. I was proud of myself for not losing hope. I sighed and rested my back on the sofa and turned to look at Maria who was staring at me.
"So what happened back there?" she asked.
"Hmm, nothing."
I wasn't willing to tell anyone about Gerard's words or the events that were unfolded. I just wanted to keep it to myself for now.
"Oh come on, something did happen! You're so relaxed and... happy," she pushed on.
I looked at her innocently but never said a word.
"Oh... wait! He confessed his dying love for you right?" she jumped excitedly.
"Way to go with the exaggeration," I simply said.
"So is it true?"
"No," I replied and got up. "I'm going to my room."

The minute I walked into my room, my smile lopsided. I quickly spring into action.
"Toni, what the fuck are you doing here?" I called out sharply.
Toni stopped in her tracks and turned to me with wide eyes.
She was partly bending down over Gerard sleeping form on my bed. I didn't know what she was planning to do but her intensions didn't look so good.
Gerard instantly sat up with sleepy eyes but very alert and looked around the room to see us.
"I was just going to cover him up with the blanket," she told me.
"He was already covered," I naarrowed my eyes at her.
She sighed and walked out.
I stared after her before I sat down next to Gerard who smiled at me.
"I gotta watch out for her eh?" he looked at me.
"Umm, if you want..." I drew circles on the blanket with my index finger.
He chuckled, "I shall."
He then lied back down, "You should sleep for awhile."
I was really sleepy but I immediately agreed.
I remember my last time lying next to him which was months ago. I remember trying to remember every second of it with the smell of him and his breathing; absolutely everything. But this time, I relaxed. I somehow knew that I'd have many times sleeping next to him.
I shut my eyes and let the silence overtake us.
I heard Gerard soft breathing and he wrapped his arms around me. I felt protected. He then kissed my cheek which totally made me blush and burn inside. I smiled and somehow sleep came to me and I instantly fell asleep with him.







Whoooosh!
Shall I finish soon?
Sign up to rate and review this story