Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Equinox

The Little One Said

by rawrlittledino 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2009-03-28 - Updated: 2013-02-11 - 2282 words - Complete

1Hot
Later that night, after Izzy and Pete had both recovered from their escapades and then realized they only had their original powers again, they both decided to retreat outside to hunt, without the others. Pete sighed as he stuck his hands in his pockets, turning to Izzy slightly.

“You know somehow, we get a lot more kills when we’re on our own. Why is that?” Izzy laughed and shrugged.

“I don’t know, maybe they hold us back, being human and all,” Pete nodded and looked down an alleyway, checking for vampires.

“You know, Patrick still loves you,” Izzy nodded.

“I know.” She sighed and Pete looked at her.

“Do you still love him?” He asked, and Izzy gulped.

“No.” She frowned. “Maybe. I-” Pete raised an eyebrow and she rolled her eyes. “Yes. But, we’re not in love anymore.” Pete shook his head.

“But you could be. If you gave it a go. You both want each other back; why not just go for it?” Izzy smiled.

“So here you are, giving me advice on my relationships, when the one you’ve got is tumbling over rocks right now,” Pete growled at her and she laughed. “You don’t scare me, Pete.” He rolled his eyes.

“Listen, its just compli-” He was cut off by Izzy slamming him against a wall as a knife flew past his ear. He turned to see a group of about eight vampires, all growling at them. Izzy sighed and looked back at him.

“Complicated my ass Pete,” She kicked one of them in the stomach, turning him into dust due to the wood on her homemade stake heels. Pete kicked one in the face and snapped its neck, smirking at Izzy as she killed two more.

“Izzy you wouldn’t know complicated if it smacked you in the face-” Pete got smacked in the face at this point, and Izzy laughed at him, throwing one vampire into the wall and watching it slide down then stand up, but staked another in the chest before returning to her fight.

“You were saying?” She laughed, and Pete rolled his eyes, biting one of the vampires in the neck and wiping his mouth of dust.

“I was saying that you’re too wrapped up in drama to see that me and Evie are fine,” Izzy looked mockingly at Pete and stabbed another vampire in the chest, before twisting the neck of the one she had been fighting, and standing to look at Pete.

“You’re not fine. Neither of you are fine.” She picked the stake off of the floor and turned to him. “None of us are fine.”

~~~

“Patrick stop sulking,”

Patrick frowned, turning to Evie who was currently the only other person in the house. He sighed and looked at her, watching as she sat opposite him in the chair.

“Just because you don’t have the guts to tell her how you feel, it’s got nothing to do with how much she likes you. You’d know how she felt if you just went and told her,” Patrick shook his head like a child and crossed his arms.

“No. She doesn’t love me anymore Ev, I’m not putting myself out there again.” Evie rolled her eyes.

“Nuisance Patrick. You’re a freaking nuisance.” Patrick smirked and went to sit next to her.

“I know. It’s great. You know who else is a nuisance?” Evie took a breath.

“Pete,” Patrick nodded his head and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

“Yep. Pete. You know I know he loves you more than anything, but he’s just too much of a moody and stubborn bastard to see past his pride and to apologise for not paying attention to you lately,” Evie nodded.

“I know. I just wish there was a way to make him see that I love him. Either that or a way to hurt him like he’s hurt me in the past,” She sighed and Patrick leant down to hug her.

“You’ll figure it out soon enough Ev,” He sighed. “We both will.”

~~~

Joe sat on the hill, watching as the orange tint to the black night sky illuminated the silhouettes of the city. He smiled to himself and turned to see Tiffany walking up the hill smiling at his form.

“Hey Joe,” She whispered, and sat next to him on the grass, smiling at the stars in the sky.

“I like the stars,” She said, and Joe laughed.

“Lovely. I own a motorized toy car,” Tiffany raised her eyebrows.

“Okay?” She said, and Joe shrugged.

“You were being random. I wanted to be random too,” Tiffany laughed.

“I wasn’t being random. I was looking at the stars and saying I like stars. What’s random about that?” Joe shrugged again.

“I don’t know.” He mentally kicked himself for acting like an idiot, and Tiffany smiled.

“Joe you don’t have to be nervous around me you know... even though technically I could make you do anything, but, that’s not the point.” Joe widened his eyes at her and she giggled.

“What do you mean? You have like, mind control powers or something?” Tiffany nodded, smirking evilly.

“That’s exactly what I mean. Watch.” She smiled and lifted her hand, Joe widening his eyes as his own hand lifted too. He wriggled around slightly trying to stop it, but failed miserably.

“Stop itttt!” He whined, and Tiffany laughed.

“That’s the most I would do, I promise.” Joe smiled, although he still looked nervously at her when she placed an evil smirk on her face.

“Don’t do that,” He moaned, and Tiffany smirked even more.

“What?” She asked, and Joe whined.

“That. It makes you look like you’re about to murder me or something-” He widened his eyes at the feeling of her lips against his, and calmed down slightly before closing his eyes and leaning into her, letting her wrap her arms around his neck. He smiled into the kiss and took a deep breath when she moved away from him, smiling at the nervous look still plastered to his face.

“You never know when to shut the hell up,” She whispered, and linked her arm with his, watching the silhouette of the city with him. Joe smiled to himself and leaned his head on hers, sighing contently after a while and eventually falling asleep with her on the hill.

~~~

Gabe walked the streets, peering into alleyways and examining different spots of the city. He eventually came to the conclusion that he wouldn’t find her, and began to take a walk back to the centre of town. He noticed a block of piles of dust, and smiled at the thought of Pete and Izzy killing all those vampires. He followed the trail of leftovers and eventually found them in the courtyard in town, finishing off a vampire or two. He called behind them and Izzy smiled, turning to him with a stake in her hand.

“Gabe! What are you doing out here?” Pete asked, and walked up to him, followed by Izzy. He shrugged.

“Working. I was looking for someone but they don’t seem to be around,” He sighed.

“Anything we can help you with?” Izzy asked, but Gabe shook his head.

“No, if I can’t find them, no-one can,” He smiled then looked behind them, pointing at the running figures.

“We’ve got company,” He mentioned, and Pete and Izzy turned to see at least twenty vampires heading their way. Izzy rolled her eyes.

“Great, just what I need. Why do I get the feeling I’m going to rip my jeans during this fight? These are new, too,” Pete smirked and followed her lead and she plunged into the crowd, dust flying everywhere as vampires were killed left and right. Gabe joined too, using his (admittedly slightly scary) powers to blow them to pieces. Pete staked a few vampires to his left, but felt his legs lift from the floor as one of them grabbed him by the throat. He struggled for a second as he felt the breath leave his body, and he watched as his vision went blurry and began to struggle for consciousness. A split second later, his body had hit the floor and he coughed and spluttered to see the vampire he had almost been killed by, ripped to shreds. He blinked and thought he was hallucinating, before Izzy came up behind him whilst fighting a vampire and shouted to him.

“Are you seeing what I’m seeing?” She yelled, and Pete nodded. The vampire who had strangled him was now a pile of dust, courtesy of a dark grey wolf that was now attacking one of the other vampires. He tilted his head before he felt someone lunge at him, and carried on with his fights.

After a while all the vampires were dead, and Pete and Izzy stood confused at the animal in front of them. It stood still, watching as both of them approached it cautiously, Pete squinting his eyes.

“Well, why ever it is you helped us, thanks boy,” The wolf then growled, baring it’s teeth and making the hair on its back stand up, making Pete jump back and cower slightly. Gabe laughed and approached the wolf, it soon calming and staring happily up at Gabe and swishing its tail slightly. He turned to Pete and Izzy and sighed.

“Don’t worry, she’ll get over it. You just called her a boy, that’s all,” Pete widened his eyes and smirked.

“Well I’m sorry... But, she can understand me?” Gabe laughed. The wolf then raised slightly, before convulsing and suddenly evolving into a human form. Pete lunged backwards, terrified by the sudden change, and then widened his eyes at the fact a woman was now standing in front of him. Izzy too, widened her eyes, and gulped as the woman walked over to her to shake her hand. She noticed that she had the same eyes as when in wolf form, an orangey colour with a black iris.

“My name is Amber,” She said, and Pete squeaked from behind Izzy, and Izzy laughed.

“Er, Nice to meet you...” She gulped again and Amber laughed.

“You know, Amber, as in, the eyes,” She pointed and Izzy nodded. Pete squeaked again and Amber turned her head towards him.

“You’re a little pathetic for a vampire, aren’t you?” Pete stood up at this point and growled, and Izzy rolled her eyes.

“He’s pathetic full stop,” She laughed, and Amber laughed too. Gabe smiled and presented her with a hand.

“This is the person I was looking for earlier,” He turned to Amber. “Where were you? You’re a tough one to get a hold of,” Amber smiled.

“I know. I have my ways of hiding.” Gabe nodded and turned back to Izzy and Pete.

“She’s offered to help us fighting against William. She’ll be a great asset.” Izzy nodded.

“Then welcome aboard. We need as much help as possible, he’s a bastard and I am going to win this war,” Amber grinned.

“I’ll be happy to help.” Pete stood up straight and eyed her, looking up and down and putting on his best macho vampire face.

“So you’re like, what, a werewolf?” He asked, and Amber glared.

“Yes, I suppose that’s what I am. Though many of those myths about werewolves are just not true.” Izzy smiled.

“Well, whatever you are, welcome to the we hate William club, Amber,”

~~~

“Patrick you’re totally not going to need to make all of that mixture for just Izzy and Pete.” Patrick shrugged, throwing more ingredients into the blender.

“It doesn’t matter; this is what I do when I’m worried.” Evie rolled her eyes.

“They’ll be back soon.”

“It’s almost sunrise.” Patrick sighed and whizzed the blender, pouring it into another bottle and putting it in the cupboard, before mixing another batch. Evie glared slightly.

“How did you figure out how to make Izzy’s anyway?” He turned to her and smiled.

“It was easy actually. I just make it with pigs blood and a double dose of holy water.” Evie nodded slowly.

“Patrick.” She looked at him and sighed, repeating herself. “Patrick... PATRICK.” He jumped and turned to her, and she grabbed his wrists.

Stop,” She commanded, and Patrick nodded, sighing and peeling himself away from the blender.

“Evie I’m just stressed out. I can’t tell Izzy anything because I’m too fucking scared, I feel bad for your situation and I just can’t seem to figure out how the fuck to get rid of William.” He sighed, and Evie put a hand on his shoulder.

“I know Patrick, I know.” She looked down at her feet and took a breath. “Sometimes I just wish there was a way to get revenge on Pete for making me feel like complete shit.” Patrick nodded.

“I sometimes feel like that. The way Izzy left me, it feels like I need to make it even,” Evie nodded too, and stared at Patrick for a second. She crushed her eyebrows together before leaning forward and kissing him, just for half a second, and then pulling away. Patrick looked a mixture of confused, surprised, angry and elated, and soon had kissed Evie back.

Half an hour later they were in Evie’s bedroom, Evie moaning out as Patrick thrust into her. Suddenly the bedroom door opened and Evie gulped as Pete’s head came around the door.

“Evie?”
Sign up to rate and review this story