Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like I Did Yesterday

The ceiling that cries 'please dont walk away'

by disturbedangel6 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-04-01 - Updated: 2009-04-01 - 948 words

0Unrated
"Please don't cry."
I shook my head and kept crying, I couldn't stop it.
I've never hugged someone so tightly before, I felt my arms ache in pain from hugging so tight but I didn't care. I was scared that if I let go, all will be the same again. Like before, where I was depressed every single goddamn day. I didn't want that. I was getting use to the happiness, but it's only been a day and the happiness is fading away... just like everything else in this world.
"Nicole, please! I hate seeing you like this."
I let out a sob, "Why do you have to go now? Just when everything was okay?"
Gerard push my hair out of my face, "You know I have to go Nicole. But as soon as I arrive home, I'll go and find out if it's okay to move here okay?"
I nodded.
"Good, take care of yourself okay? I don't want to see a fragile looking girl again."
I nodded again.
He frowned, "Be happy."
"But-"
"Nicole, I'm telling you to be happy. I'll see you next weekend," he hugged me again.
"Okay," I gave him a small smile and watched him get into his car.
The minute he drove us I felt the sadness overcome me.

Silence has also overcome me. It was all that surrounded me. There was no noise from the girls or anything else. It was completely weird, but then again it was normal. This is how it was before Gerard was here. It was quiet. I hated it. Be happy. I tried doing what Gerard told me to do but it wasn't working. Think happy thoughts, like Gerard recited in one of his songs... still wasn't working. I groaned and laid on my stomach on the bed and wondered what Gerard was doing. He must be home already, since it's dark already.
"Nicole!" Toni walked into my room. She had a super big smile on her face.
"Yea?" I sat up.
"Maria and I will be out tonight, we have to see this broadway theatre for college. You'll be alright on your own right?"
I nodded, "Yea, I'll be fine."
"Good! Well we'll see you later," she waved frantically and disappeared.
Yay! Home alone, just what I needed!
I waited for them to get out of the house. When they did I ran downstairs and turned on the radio on full blast with Forever The Sickest Kids blasting through the speakers. I just jumped around and shook my hair and air guitared. Was pretty amazing.
While I was on the sofa jumping on it, I heard a faint knock on the front door which made me froze. It was not even 9 at night, it couldn't be Maria and Toni. I turned down the volume and opened the front door to see Jason standing at the front porch.
"Hey," he smiled.
"Hey, sup?" I asked.
"Nothing much, just thought I'd visit you."
I raised an eyebrow, "Um okay... well Maria and Toni aren't here."
"I didn't come here to see them."
"Hmm, okay."
"Can I come in?" he asked.
"Sure," I let him in.
"Cool music," he said and sat on the sofa that I was jumping on. "What band?"
"Forever the sickest kids," I answered him bluntly.
"Wow, never heard of them."
"You are so dead! Why? These guys are just great!" I lechtured him.
"Sorry," he chuckled.
"It's okay," I sat next to him.
"Hey, lets watch a movie!"
Before I could say anything he was looking through the cupboard underneath the TV and pulled out a movie. "How about 'Spirited Away'?"
I nodded.
"Yay!"

Throughout the movie, I wondered why this dude here was here. I mean, I remember telling him to fuck off so why is he still here? I was pretty lost. But soon, I found out why...
I felt him move closer to me but I didn't look at him. I didn't want to look at him to give him any hints which I didn't want.
"Nicole," he called me.
I turned to him, "Hmm?"
It was too late. Ever so quickly he planted his lips on mine and started kissing me.
Here I was with eyes wide open. What does he think I am? Damsel in distress? I pushed him away and he came back for more. I pushed him again, "Get off me!"
He pulled in again but I jumped up looking so frightened.
"Come on Nicole, sit."
"No! What are you on?!"
"Nothing honey," he stood up. "Just calm down."
It was like he was talking to someone sick in the head and I know for sure that I wasn't.
"Just get out of my house!" I told him. "I don't know why you're here anyway."
"Toni told me that you were troubled and depressed. She told me to come here and cheer you up, so come on honey, just sit down."
I was shocked. Toni tried to set me up with him?! Because she thinks I'm depressed? Oh I'm gonna get her good now.
"Just get out! I don't care!"
"No!" he roared. "Just fucking stay calm! Toni is right! You're out of your mind right now!"
I was taken back once again, "Okay fine," I told him. "If you won't get out, then I will."
With that I just grabbed a junk of money notes that was set on the table and just got out of the front door.






Took me all day...
I don't really know when it was the last I updated but things just happened and I found myself not even thinking about ficwad and the stories lol
Oh well.

Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story