Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Equinox

Sometimes I Feel

by rawrlittledino 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-04-02 - Updated: 2013-02-11 - 2235 words - Complete

1Exciting
“What in holy fuck’s name is going on in this house?” Joe yelled, and all the people in the lounge turned to look at him. Pete and Izzy were sat on one sofa, Patrick and Evie on the opposite one. Andy, Gabe, Crystal and Tiffany sat in between them, on the floor and chairs. Joe was stood, glaring at them all in turn. He turned to Patrick and Evie first, placing a hand on his hip.

“First of all, why the fuck did you two sleep together?” He spat, and Patrick looked guiltily down at his shoes. Evie rolled her eyes and played with her nails.

“It’s nothing to do with you, Joe,” She looked back at him and Joe raised an eyebrow angrily.

“I really think it is when I have to live with this shit,” He muttered, and looked to Patrick.

“Aren’t you going to say anything Patrick?” He asked, and Patrick shook his head slowly in an answer of ‘no’. Joe rolled his eyes and turned to Izzy and Pete who were smiling at the interrogation that Joe was giving the other two.

“I don’t know what the hell you two are smirking at, I felt sorry for both of you, but then you jumped into bed with each other,” He glared at them and Izzy smiled, not feeling the slightest pang of regret.

“They deserved it, revenge is sweet,” She laughed slightly, and Pete smirked.

“Besides, it felt good,” He muttered, and Patrick looked angrily at him and looked as if he wanted nothing more than to punch Pete repeatedly in the face. Pete smirked again. “What’s up Patrick, you jealous that I give it to Izzy better than you ever could?” Patrick’s eyes lit up in anger and he lunged for Pete, only to be forced back into the sofa by Gabe, who held his hand out in front of him. Evie looked upset for a second at Pete’s remark, and Izzy noticed this.

“Can’t take it can you Evie? Hurts, doesn’t it?” She smiled, and Evie suddenly looked guilty again. Joe rolled his eyes, trying to maintain the situation, though it wasn’t easy when two of the people he was trying to mediate were moody vampires.

“Can you all please shut the hell up?” He grumbled, and all four of them slumped back into the couches, bored at the situation. Pete looked up at Joe nicely and smiled.

“Can I go now? I’m hungry,” He blinked innocently and Joe shook his head, folding his arms across his chest.

“No, you can’t Pete. I’m sorting you lot out if it’s the last thing I do,” Izzy smirked evilly.

“Ask and you shall receive, Joey,” Joe looked threatened for a second before glaring at her.

“Try it, you wouldn’t dare,” Izzy rolled her eyes, making Joe look triumphant for a second before sighing.

“You know what, fuck you guys, if you don’t want to kiss and make-up it’s not my problem,” He threw dirty looks their way and walked away. “But if any of you start fighting in front of me I’ll be forced to unleash the Joe-kung-fu on you all,”

~~~

Later on that night, after hours of glaring and silent treatments, the house was getting fed up of the war going on between the two sides. Tiffany and Joe had set up camp in the lounge, refusing to let any of the four inside the room unless they promised to smile and be happy. Gabe, Crystal and Andy were in the basement, training Crystal up, so she could start defending herself against William. Amber had been in the basement all night, choosing to avoid the arguments between the people she didn’t even know. When the others had come to join her, she impressed them with her fighting skills, both in human form and in wolf form. She smiled, curtseying when Andy complimented her, and she noticed at this point she received a slight glare from Crystal. When it was about 2am, the house had emptied slightly, a lot of the people taking Crystal out for a night of hunter training. Patrick, Izzy, Joe and Tiffany were the only ones left in the house, and as Tiffany spoke to Joe in the kitchen about Patrick’s mixture, Izzy walked into the living to meet a very uncomfortable looking Patrick. He gulped as he saw her and looked down at his hands, watching as Izzy slowly sat on the couch opposite him, and stared at him until he finally gave up and sighed.

“What?” He snapped, flinching at his own voice. He didn’t mean to make it sound that harsh, but Izzy couldn’t have cared less.

“Nothing. I just wondered why you haven’t been talking to Tiffany or Crystal or Amber today,” Patrick crunched his eyebrows together in confusion.

“What are you talking about?” He asked, and Izzy shrugged.

“Well, I assume you plan to get into all of their pants too, I mean, now you’ve had me and Evie,” Patrick glared angrily and stood up, grunting slightly.

“Fuck off Izzy, I didn’t mean for it to happen, it just, did-” Izzy laughed mockingly.

“Didn’t mean for it to happen? That’s rich. If you didn’t want it to happen it wouldn’t have happened, you could have stopped it-” Patrick interrupted her, growing angrier by the second.

“At least mine was a mistake, you fucked Pete and you couldn’t care less about my fucking feelings-” Izzy widened her eyes, standing too.

“Don’t care about your feelings?! Patrick I care more about you than you’ll ever understand.” Patrick winced, knowing he was crushing himself and Izzy at the same time. Suddenly the front door burst open and Evie and Pete ran in, yelling at each other.

“Why the fuck do you keep repeating yourself Pete? I fucking heard you the first time-”

“Apparently not! I keep saying it because it’s true. You whored yourself out because you felt I wasn’t there for you, when in fact it’s the other way around, it’s you that wasn’t there for me Evie,” Evie screamed slightly and slapped a hand to her head.

“Yes I was! I was there every single day Pete, every single fucking day. And you have the nerve to blame this on me?”

“Of course I’m blaming it on you, you had sex with Patrick.” She took a deep breath to try and calm herself down, and Pete took the opportunity to deliver a final blow to her mental health.

“I gave up my life for you, Evie.” She widened her eyes, gulping slightly.

“I know, I just-”

“No. No ‘just’, Evie. I’m this complete wreck because of you. I took that for you, and you repay me by sleeping with my,” He looked to Patrick and squinted his eyes into slits. “-Ex-best friend,” Patrick whimpered, remembering that he had not just lost Izzy in his actions. He stepped forward slightly and saw that the anger was gone from Pete’s eyes, and it was simply replaced by pain.

“Please stop breathing, Patrick,” Patrick whimpered again and tried to stop Pete from walking away, but failed, watching as he jumped up the steps to the bedrooms. Evie looked distraught and watched as Izzy walked up to her.

“He’s right, Evie,” She muttered, looking up to where Pete had just gone. “He gave his life for you,” Evie glared at her.

“Yeah that’s right. And then you slept with him,” She hissed, and Izzy just laughed in her face, looking at both her and Patrick.

“Yeah I did. A lot like you slept with Patrick,” She paused, and sighed, smirking. “The only difference is that Pete enjoyed ours,” Evie’s breath became ragged and she looked ready to lunge at Izzy.

“Fuck, you,” She breathed, and Izzy bit her lip, stifling laughter.

“No thanks, Pete already took care of that,” She walked around Evie, ignoring the angry looks from her, and the pained looks coming from Patrick. She knew she was being a bitch, but she couldn’t help feeling happy that Evie and Patrick were hurting. Besides, it was in her nature as a vampire to hurt people. Just because she didn’t take pride in starting the pain, didn’t mean that revenge wasn’t a great pleasure.

~~~

“Izzy,” Izzy turned from her desk to see Evie standing in the door to the downstairs study, as Izzy sat on the computer, researching into ways to finding out the way to get rid of William. Evie walked over to her as Izzy rolled her eyes at her entrance, and sat opposite her observing her drawn demeanour. Izzy sighed, closing her laptop and facing Evie, not really in the mood for a shouting match.

“What do you want, Evie?” She asked, and Evie crossed her arms over her chest.

“What I want,” She paused, and glared at Izzy. “Is for you to stop being such a fucking bitch to me and Patrick,” She hissed, and Izzy stood, smirking evilly, her eyes blackening in anger.

Me?” She asked, squaring up to Evie. “I’m not the one that cheated on my husband-” Evie interrupted her.

“Technically, you did,” She said, and Izzy glared, Evie smirking. “Twice.” She added, and Izzy growled under her breath, Evie becoming more confident in insulting her. “First when you fucked him over for William, and because you two never divorced, again when you fucked my husband,” She was breathing in Izzy’s face by this point, and the two were glaring at each other with fierce looks on their faces. Izzy was about to respond when Evie’s fist came flying at her face. She caught it however and threw it back, punching Evie. Evie held her cheek and glared.

“If you’re gonna’ fucking fight me, at least do it without cheating,” She groaned, and Izzy shrugged.

“I’d still beat you,” Evie growled and ran at her, knocking Izzy over and tackling her to the floor, the coffee table at the side of them knocking over in the process. It smashed, making the people that were out in the front room hear the commotion and run to the scene. Evie grabbed a vase off of the computer desk and threw it at Izzy when she was standing up, and Izzy didn’t quite duck far enough, the glass smashing on the wall beside her head and the glass flying into her arm. She groaned and tackled Evie this time, and brought her to the floor and punched her face, before feeling arms around her waist, Evie being pulled up by someone else. She turned around to see Andy holding her, and Joe with his arms around Evie. She grunted, holding her cheek, her lip bleeding. Izzy pushed Andy off of her and walked out of the room, being closely followed by someone. She didn’t bother to turn around to see who it was, and simply walked up the stairs, ready to go to bed. As she stepped onto the top of the stairs, someone shouted her name, and she groaned as she recognised Patrick’s voice. Turning slowly he ran to her, and examined her arm before dragging her to the bathroom.

“You need to clean this up,” He mumbled, and grabbed wipes and alcohol from the cupboard and forcing her to sit on the counter in the bathroom. She rolled her eyes, cringing slightly when he touched the shards of glass in her arm.

“It’ll heal Patrick, leave it, it’ll be good as new tomorrow,” She went to jump off of the counter, but Patrick held her back and forced her to sit back down.

“It won’t heal if I don’t take these pieces of glass out, not even a super-healing vampire can make glass disappear from their body,” He smiled weakly at her and just received a huff in reply. He frowned, sighing, before turning to start taking the glass out of her arm. She cringed as he did so, and he took the opportunity of her not being able to walk away, to talk to her about recent events.

“So why did you sleep with Pete?” He started, bluntly asking the question that had been on his mind ever since Joe had walked in on them the morning after. She glared at him and pushed him slightly.

“Why the hell do you think, Patrick?” She spat, and Patrick hunched over.

“Right, revenge for me and Evie. Got it.” He didn’t seem convinced and reached over for the alcohol, dabbing some onto a cotton wool piece.

“You don’t believe me,” Izzy mentioned, and Patrick shrugged.

“I guess I just think you probably wanted him all along,” Izzy widened her eyes and forced him to put the alcohol down, jumping off of the counter.

“If you think the puppy dog eyes and the self pity is going to help you, you can think again Patrick,” She walked towards the bathroom door, eyeing him as he sighed again. She looked to the ceiling, and Patrick winced at her final statement before she left the room.

“Because you finished us,”
Sign up to rate and review this story