Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Equinox

Stings Like A Bee

by rawrlittledino 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2009-04-05 - Updated: 2009-04-06 - 2264 words - Complete

1Moving
After the fight between Izzy and Evie, the house became even icier than in the hours before. Izzy and Evie refused to be in the same room as each other, and everyone else in the house was getting fed up of watching them constantly to make sure another fight didn’t break out. Patrick had isolated himself to his bedroom, and Pete was down in the basement most of the time, taking his frustration out on the boards with his stakes. Andy, Amber and Crystal were down in the basement too, and Joe, Tiffany and Gabe were researching to try and find more information on William.

Andy was still training Crystal, and it made her happy every time he would come up to her and show her how to throw a stake, or how to punch properly. Her good moods were cut short however, when Amber would approach them and Andy would immediately turn to her, having more words to say to her than to Crystal. Crystal realized soon enough that she was starting to get jealous, and began to wonder if she liked Andy a little too much. Amber was currently amusing Pete and Andy down in the basement, sitting by the targets in wolf form and jumping to catch the stake whenever one of them would throw it, impressing them with her reaction times. Andy smiled as she returned to her human form and Amber returned it, before looking to Crystal who was hunched over in the corner looking miserable.

“What’s up?” Amber asked her, and Crystal simply huffed before twirling a stake between her fingers. Pete frowned, sensing something was wrong and decided to get an expert in to assess the situation. He forced Izzy down the stairs to the basement, and hissed in her ear, motioning to Crystal.

“Tell me why she’s so uptight today,” He whispered, and Izzy rolled her eyes before squinting them at Crystal. She smirked, turning back to Pete.

“She fancies Andy,” She laughed, and Pete widened his eyes and smiled evilly.

“Really now?” He asked, but Izzy frowned.

“Yeah. Don’t do anything though, Pete,” She warned, and Pete frowned.

“Why not?” He asked, and Izzy sighed.

“Because Andy likes Amber,” She said, before trotting upstairs. Pete raised an eyebrow and looked back to where Andy was laughing with Amber.

“And I thought love triangles were too cliché to be real,” He muttered.

~~~

Later on that night, Patrick had unlocked his bedroom door and ventured from his room, securing the confidence in his head and marching towards Pete’s room. He knew he wouldn’t receive forgiveness from Izzy for a long time yet, but he refused to throw his friendship down the drain. Banging on Pete’s door, he took a deep breath when he saw Pete open it and throw a death glare his way. He must have been getting ready for bed, Patrick knew, and he also knew that he wasn’t going to let Pete throw that door back in his face. He stuck his foot in the crack of the door to make sure it wouldn’t close, even though he knew Pete probably wouldn’t mind crushing his foot to do so. Pete rolled his eyes and sighed, staring at Patrick.

“What the fuck do you want?” Pete growled, and Patrick gulped his fears down before pushing into the room.

“We need to talk,” Patrick muttered, and Pete growled again, growing angry at Patrick, flames rising in his eyes.

“No we really don’t, Patrick,” He glared again, and Patrick took another breath.

“I’m sorry.” He said, and Pete looked even angrier for a second before calming himself down and breathing slowly.

“It doesn’t matter,” Pete said, and Patrick looked upset, moving towards Pete.

“You’re my best friend Pete, and I know it’s something that should never be forgiven but I’m begging you,” He looked at his hands and Pete felt sorry for him for a second.

“Patrick I know you’re sorry, and I know I slept with Izzy afterwards for revenge, but neither of those things excuse you for what you did,” He muttered, walking backwards towards the door, and motioning for Patrick to leave the room. “I told you Patrick, I don’t want to hear it,” He sighed, and Patrick shuffled towards the door under the constant glare of Pete. “I don’t want to hear any of it. You just don’t mean anything to me anymore Patrick. Just like Evie,” He sniffed and Patrick knew he was getting through to him, but didn’t want to push him back to anger.

“I’m sorry,” Patrick muttered again as he walked out of the door, leaving Pete thoroughly upset as Patrick walked back down the hall.

After hearing Pete shut his bedroom door, Patrick decided to try the second person he needed forgiveness from. He knew it was a long shot, but he needed to speak to her, and he needed to be let into her good books again. He couldn’t stand not being around her, and he couldn’t stand not being able to talk to her.

At least a week ago he could hold a conversation with her, even if he couldn’t kiss her or anything. He knew now that he was pretty much going to have to grovel for a few months if he was to get back to that point with her, and he couldn’t even begin to imagine how in the world he could get her back. He knocked on her door, a lot quieter than he banged on Pete’s, and waited as she pulled her door open slowly. She glared as she saw who was standing on the other side and went to slam the door shut, but Patrick had again taken the liberty of placing his foot in the way to stop her from shutting him out. He smiled weakly before pushing the door open, Izzy’s expression one of anger as he stepped inside. He didn’t bother to explain himself as he shut the door behind him, and simply blurted out his apology.

“I’m sorry,” He said, and Izzy sighed loudly before trying to push him out of the room.

“I’m not in the mood for your pathetic apology attempts Patrick,” She moaned, and Patrick refused to move.

“I’m sorry,” He repeated, and Izzy rolled her eyes, becoming annoyed.

“Get out,” She tried to push him out again but he still stood defiantly at the door. Moving closer to her he sighed.

“I’m sorry,” He said again, making Izzy even more annoyed.

“Stop it,” She whispered, closing her eyes, not wanting him to move any closer. He stepped forward again and Izzy stepped back, hitting the wall.

“I’m sorry,” Patrick whispered it this time, and Izzy gulped, knowing that he always had a way of intoxicating her with his presence when he was this close. She kept her eyes shut and hissed at him.

“Get the fuck out,” She took a deep breath and Patrick pulled courage out of no-where before stepping forward again, pinning her against the wall. He put an arm above her head and moved his face closer to hers, knowing that their history was affecting her and that she couldn’t move due to that history.

“I’m sorry,” It was barely inaudible this time, and he whispered it as his mouth was an inch away from hers, and Izzy opened her eyes to gasp at his proximity.

“Don’t,” She whispered, and Patrick breathed on her lips for a few seconds, before licking his own. Izzy gulped, knowing what he was planning to do, but couldn’t find the strength inside of her to move away from him. Without realizing what she was doing she moved her head up, so that Patrick had an easy path to move downwards and kiss her. It was soft at first, barely even a kiss, until Izzy automatically wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him towards her, making him moan from the back of his throat. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed her against the wall, fighting for space in her mouth as he pushed his tongue in. Izzy ran her hands through his hair before snapping her eyes open, realizing what she was doing and pushing him away quickly. She widened her eyes and took deep breaths against the wall, before glaring at him.

“Why are you doing this to me Patrick?” She asked, and Patrick frowned, wishing the kiss could’ve fixed them.

“I’m sorry,” He said it automatically, and Izzy screamed into her hands that where now over her face.

STOP SAYING THAT!” She yelled, and Patrick flinched at the tone of her voice. She sighed heavily into her hands and leant against the wall.

“You can’t just come in here and say you’re sorry, kiss me, and hope everything is going to work out,” She looked at him with meaning, letting him know she was being completely serious. “Because it’s just not.” Patrick looked ready to cry, and Izzy gulped before showing him the door. Patrick didn’t bother trying to stay inside, he knew Izzy wouldn’t forgive him, at least not tonight.

“I just can’t do this Patrick, I can’t cope with us,” Patrick whimpered as she shut the door, resting his forehead on the wood as it clicked shut. He heard the lock snap afterwards and groaned, walking back to his own bedroom. He needed to get her back, but if he wanted it that badly, he would just have to wait.

~~~

With everyone in the house at each other’s throats, Joe and Tiffany hadn’t found the time to talk to each other about what would happen with them. They hadn’t really elaborated on their first encounter, and hadn’t had chance to talk about what might be their future. Joe was fed up of being controlled by everyone else’s lives and needed to do something for himself for a change. He strutted up to Tiffany as she spoke to Gabe in the study, and Tiffany blinked up at him as he stood in front of her, and smiled when he put a hand on his hip.

“We need to talk,” He announced, and Gabe raised his eyebrows before nodding to let Tiffany go. She walked over to the side of the room with Joe and Joe sighed before looking at her.

“I want to be with you,” Tiffany looked around before giggling slightly.

“You are with me,” Joe rolled his eyes and glared at her.

“I’m serious Tiff,” Tiffany gulped, not knowing where this conversation was going. She sighed and looked expectantly at him.

“Okay okay, what’s up?” She was nervous to find out the answer, but smiled when Joe told her what was bothering him.

“You should be my girlfriend,” He said, and Tiffany giggled.

“I should, should I?” Joe nodded eagerly and put his hands on her waist, making her smile again. “Well then fine, if I’m being ordered around, I’ll order you around too,” Joe raised an eyebrow at her lack of response to his statement, and was about to ask again when she smirked.

“Go get me some dinner, boyfriend,”

~~~

Pete walked into the lounge with the papers he had asked Andy to fetch for him, dreading the reactions he would get to this announcement. Evie, Patrick, Izzy, Joe, Tiffany and Gabe were all in the lounge, not aware of the news Pete was bringing. He walked into the room and Evie’s eyes immediately softened as she saw him, but she became curious at the sight of the papers in his hands.

“What’s that?” She asked, and Pete simply grunted in response. He placed the envelope on the coffee table and sat opposite her, and stared at her as she continued to question him with her eyes. He sighed.

“Evie I don’t know what to even say to you anymore,” He skewed his mouth to the side, Evie becoming more confused at the way Pete was talking.

“What do you mean?” She asked, and Pete shrugged.

“Exactly what I say, Evie. I just don’t know what to do,” He sighed again and Evie frowned.

“I’m sorry Pete but I can’t turn back time,” She frowned again and looked back up at him. “Besides, this isn’t all on me, it would be, but you jumped into bed with her as soon as you found out,” She motioned to Izzy who glared at her, wanting nothing more than to punch her in the face again. She got a warning look from Pete however and decided against it. Pete simply sighed and looked her in the eye again, not wanting her to yell at him when he told her what he wanted.

“Evie I just can’t be around you,” Evie widened her eyes.

“What are you going on about? We’re married Pete, I need you to just be able to give me a second chance,” Everyone else in the room was becoming uncomfortable, and Pete stood up, picking the papers off of the table and throwing them at her.

“Not for much longer,” He said, and Evie gulped before opening the file, reading what the front page had written across it.

Application for marital divorce - Peter Wentz and Evaline Wentz
Sign up to rate and review this story