Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stockholm's Syndrome

The Risks we Take

by namaste 2 reviews

what happens when a girl falls for the men who could take everything away from her.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-04-04 - Updated: 2009-04-05 - 838 words

1Exciting
Chapter 1: The Risks We Take

They had been watching the house for about a week, and they knew her schedule. She was going to leave for school in about twenty minutes and they wanted to make sure no one was around. It was raining, which put odds in their favor that they wouldnt be spotted.

"Why are we doing this, Gee?" Ray asked, concern written across his face. "What has she done to you?"

Gee looked back, anger visible in his eyes. "It has nothing to do with the girl. We need to teach her father a lesson, and this is the best way. I have to do this. I just do."

"Well, I still dont think its a good idea. We could get caught, someone could get hurt. The father could not care. Any number of things could go wrong."

"Well Ray, luckily weve thought this out." Gee said confidently. "Nothing is going to go wrong. Ive thought everything out. No ones going to get hurt."

Just then, she came out of the house. She had an umbrella and was wearing galoshes, obviously planning to walk to school. She didnt have a bag, though, which didnt make sense.

Gee looked at Ray. "Wheres the bag?"

Ray shrugged. "I dont know, man. It doesnt make any sense. Shes always had the bag. Are we going to go ahead with the plan?"

"Yeah, theres no option. It has to be today. Everything is set up already and we have no idea when well get another chance like this."

Ray looked around in the van, finding the masks. His heart was racing, knowing that this was a move that would change both of their lives. Gee, on the other hand, was calm, cool and collected. He knew why he was doing this and was determined that this would work out. It had to work out. His whole life depended on this one moment in time and he was ready to do what was necessary to fix what had already been destroyed.

Gee looked at Ray. Sofi would be passing by the van in exactly 30 seconds, and they had to be synchronized. They looked at each other one final time, and then they opened the van doors. Sofi had just passed the door and in one swift movement, Gee grabbed Sofi and dragged her in the van and then Ray closed the door. Sofi barely had time to scream before a gag was shoved in her mouth, a bag was placed over her head and her hands were tied. Within a minute, they were driving away, without leaving behind one single witness.

The ride to the apartment seemed to take forever. Ray was being careful to look out for any cops but Gerard made sure he stayed 3 miles under the speed limit, just in case. Sofi was struggling against the ties around her hands, and was obviously trying to scream around the gag. She had kicked Gee right after they grabbed her, so he had tied her feet, getting more annoyed by her struggling every second.

"Ray, get us there fast. Im gonna kill her if this keeps up, and we definitely need her alive." Gerards face was set into a look Ray had only seen once before, the night before they had killed Franks father.

"Dont worry Gee, well be there in about 2 minutes. Just be patient until then. Everything is going to be fine. The guys know were coming and they’re all ready. Just think, our plan is actually working. No one will know shes missing for at least 6 hours, so were good." Ray tried to sound upbeat and cheerful, knowing that Gerard needed something positive to distract him.

When they pulled up to the apartment building in downtown Belleville, Ray jumped out of the front and ran inside. He came back with Mikey, Frank and Bob and they helped Gerard take Sofi upstairs. Sofi struggled the whole way, terrified by what was going to happen. By the time they actually got into the apartment, Gerard had hit her twice, trying to get her to stop, knowing she would draw attention to them. They werent the only ones in this building, and while it wasnt the best part of town, they still didnt want any do-gooders screwing up the plan.

Sofi heard the latch of a door closing and her heart nearly stopped. She knew what was coming, even before the bag was pulled off her head. As it was whipped off of her, she took a quick scan of the room she was in, noting just how many people were there. There were 5 large men, although one was significantly shorter than the others, and they all looked terrifying. One of them, with dark eyes and long, inky black hair, crouched down in front of her. His breath was hot against her face as he breathed the words that made her breath catch in her throat.

"So lovely, apparently we have all day. And we are all bored."
Sign up to rate and review this story