Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Equinox

Kill Me

by rawrlittledino 5 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2009-04-07 - Updated: 2013-02-11 - 1697 words - Complete

1Exciting
“You’re an imbecile,” William muttered, rolling his eyes at the puny vampire that was stood in front of him. He was short, barely taller than Five feet, and looked as though he had just been run over by a lawnmower.

Twice.

“But sire-” William waved a hand to quieten the little man, and the vampire gulped.

“You haven’t killed or turned any humans for in the last month, why is that?” He asked, and the vampire took a deep breath.

“Sire, I simply needed to feed, I am not strong enough to kill more than I need for myself. Maybe if I was to be given some more power-” William glared and sighed.

“You think because you simply ask, I will give you power?” The vampire looked unsure but smiled slightly.

“Please, sire?” He asked, and William grunted.

“One week. Twenty kills, and a beneficial turning. Or you die, got it?” The little vampire widened his eyes and nodded, quickly running out of the hall and gulping as he exited the room. There was no way he was going to be able to make twenty kills in one week, and he knew that William would never take mercy on him. He had to think of another way to impress William. However, creating ideas was never his forte.

~~~

Back at the warehouse, after a few days of becoming annoyed with their lack of results from the researching about William, Gabe had come to the conclusion that they should get information from a real source instead. He had called a group meeting a few hours earlier, and as a collective they had decided to try and kidnap a Dandy, and extract information about William from them. They knew there would only be a few vampires that would, A) be vulnerable to kidnap, and B) be weak enough to let loose any information they knew. Gabe was currently in the living room meditating, trying to determine a weak link in William’s ranks. If he found a vampire that was susceptible to torture, he would alert everyone else.

The gang hadn’t bothered to go back to try and convince Crystal to come back, they knew they had lost her by now. They had also heard that William was having a ceremony to initiate her as queen, and she would also get turned at the ceremony. They didn’t want it to go ahead, but they also knew they couldn’t do a thing about it. Trying to get her back now was complete suicide, and they knew that if a chance to get her back cropped up, they would take it. But until then, their mission was simply to get rid of William.

Easier said than done.

Gabe continued to meditate in the lounge, and everyone else had gathered in the kitchen to wait for him to find someone to summon. Evie stood glaring at Izzy, Izzy was glaring at Evie, and the boys in the room were growing tired of their death stares. Patrick and Pete had reached a silent mutual agreement to get along with each other without talking, and the others in the house just didn’t bother with their squabbles anymore. Gabe yelled through to the kitchen, and the group walked into the front room, watching as he stood and sighed.

“I found someone,” He said, and Pete nodded.

“Who?” He asked, and Gabe motioned to the seats for everyone to sit down. He waited until everyone was seated, and folded his arms.

“Some little vampire at the bottom of the Dandy ladder. It’s not going to be hard to get him here, I can pretty much guarantee his visit with a little spell of mine, but,” He paused, and looked to Pete and Izzy. “I’ll need you two to hold him once he’s here,” They nodded, and Gabe arranged the living room to accommodate his little circle of candles, and called Tiffany over. He grabbed her hand, and together, they began to light up the room with the spell. The others watched on as suddenly, a figure fell from the ceiling and whimpered as he hit the floor, and Izzy and Pete ran forward to grab him. He punched blindly as he felt arms around his body but slumped against the chair as Pete tied him to it. Gabe stood in his face when he was tied to the chair, and used his powers to open the vampire’s eyes. He glared at Gabe and wriggled around before sighing.

“Let me go,” He hissed, and Gabe laughed.

“That’s a good one,” Gabe said, and the vampire rolled his eyes. The others in the room waited for Gabe to lead the interrogation, and he did so.

“What do you know about what William is planning to do?” He asked, and the little vampire laughed.

“Like I would tell you,” He muttered, and Gabe sighed.

“Well if you’re not going to start by giving us information, what about giving us your name?” The vampire smiled evilly and shook his head.

“My name is not important,” He said, trying to look powerful in front of his captors. He noticed as Izzy walked up to him and flinched as he saw her face, but flinched even more when she hit him around the head with a small fire extinguisher she had taken from the kitchen. Gabe rolled his eyes.

"Do you mind? I need him conscious for the questioning," Izzy squinted at Gabe and he shrugged. "Fine, it was a nice shot, but please," Izzy shrugged and turned back to the little vamp.

“Name,” She snapped, and the vampire grumbled under his breath at the lump appearing on his forehead.

“Grace,” He mumbled, and Izzy snorted.

“Isn’t that a girl’s name?” She asked, and Grace glared at her.

“My parents didn’t like me very much, okay?” He muttered, and Izzy laughed loudly. Gabe sighed.

“Izzy can you read anything from him, any thoughts on William?” Izzy shook her head as she stared at Grace, and then turned to look at Gabe.

“William puts some sort of protection on each one of his vampires, a way to keep any information from slipping out. He did it to me when I was there, he’ll probably have done it to Crystal by now. That’s why he never seems to release any information.” Gabe sighed, looking back to Grace. Izzy turned to him too, and hit him around the head with her hand.

“Tell me everything you know about William, and what he’s up to,” She knelt down to his level and glared into his eyes, making him cringe. “Or I’m going to peel each piece of your skin off, bit by bit, until the nerve endings in your chest are showing.” He gulped, widening his eyes.

“I can’t tell you anything, I don’t know anything,” He mumbled, and Gabe slapped him across the face.

“Like we believe that,” He snorted, and Grace whimpered.

“I’m telling the truth,” He said, and Izzy sighed.

“I don’t think he’s lying, Gabe,” She mumbled, and Grace nodded eagerly.

“Listen to the vamp,” He squealed, and Izzy glared at him.

“Don’t call me that,” She hissed, and Grace gulped.

“Fine, fine.” He bit his lip and looked up to Gabe.

“I need help,” Gabe snorted.

“Like we would help you,” He laughed, and Grace frowned.

“Please, William is trying to kill me,”

“Yeah sure,” Izzy smirked, and Pete stepped forward.

“Wait, if he’s telling the truth, this could help us,” Pete said, and Izzy turned to him.

“But if he’s not,” Pete interrupted her.

“Then we tackle him to the floor?” He smirked, and Izzy sighed, nodding. Her and Gabe stepped forward to untie him, and he smiled lightly, rubbing his wrists when he was free. Standing, everyone eyed him carefully as he stepped forward.

“So...” He mumbled, and turned to the others. Walking around the room a little, he observed his surroundings and Izzy squinted her eyes at him as she became suspicious. He looked to the other people in the room and tilted his head at Evie and Patrick, who stood in the doorway.

“What are you looking for?” Gabe asked, and Grace moved slightly.

“A present,” He moved his hand and flew two knives from the kitchen, and as they flew towards him, he moved them towards Evie and Patrick’s necks, standing behind them and smirking as everyone stepped forward.

“Move and they die,” Izzy snorted.

“I could snap your neck in three seconds flat, what makes you think that cheesy line is going to stop me?” Grace smiled.

“Isn’t this man here the love of your life?” He asked, and Izzy widened her eyes.

“How-” Grace laughed heartily.

“You’re not the only one who can read minds.” He moved backwards slightly and looked at the rest of them, wrapping an arm around each of Patrick and Evie’s arms.

“Thanks for summoning me here anyway,” He looked up, nodding at Pete and Izzy.

“William wants revenge on both of you, and these two,” He pointed to Evie and Patrick. “Will make great presents for him to make up for my lack of killing lately,” He smiled, and winked at Izzy, making her cringe.

“Chou,” He stomped his foot and disappeared, taking Patrick and Evie with him. Pete widened his eyes, and Izzy rolled her own, sighing and crossing her arms.

“I’m getting fed up of wannabes,” She mumbled, and Gabe turned to her.

“Are you going to go and get them?” He asked, and Izzy sighed.

“I suppose I’m going to have to, aren’t I?” She mumbled, and Gabe nodded.

“Probably. Besides, that Grace won’t let the vampire community hear the end of it if it gets out that he outsmarted you,” Izzy glared at him.

“He did not outsmart me,” She widened her eyes. “But my reputation will be ruined,” She sighed, rolling her eyes.

“Fine, I’ll go and fetch them. I’d hate if my reputation went down the drain,”
Sign up to rate and review this story