Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stockholm's Syndrome

Logistics

by namaste 0 reviews

the plan is established...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-04-10 - Updated: 2009-04-10 - 1496 words

2Original
Chapter 4: Logistics

"But why would he do this? Why would he hurt all those kids?" Sofi's voice was barely a whisper, and her words were hitched from her crying.

Frank came over and knelt in front of her, since Gerard had made her sit down. "We don't know...we can't possibly understand. All we know is that he needs to be stopped. In order for that to happen, we need you to help us. Now, Gee already said you were willing...is that still true?" He waited for Sofi to nod before he continued. "Good. Now, you need to act like everything's normal, like you don't know what's been going on."

"How is that even possible? I know what he's done. I know how evil he actually is." Sofi's eyes flashed, her anger evident in her voice.

"I know. This will be the hardest thing you have ever done. But you need to do it. If your father suspects anything, he will inform the necessary people and all the evidence will disappear. We need that evidence so we can make your father pay." Frank's voice was soft as he spoke, but the full meaning of his words hit Sofi like a ton of bricks and she started crying again. The sound of her sobs echoed throughout the room, causing everyone's hearts to break a little.

This time it was Mikey that stepped forward. He didn't say anything, but simply picked up Sofi, took her back into the living room and sat down on the couch, holding her the whole time. Sofi put her arms around his neck, feeling safe, even when she was so horribly vulnerable. She cried herself out, clinging to Mikey the whole time. Slowly, the other guys filed into the room, sitting as close to Mikey and Sofi as they could. When she finally stopped crying, Sofi looked up and read the concern on all their faces.

"I'm sorry, you guys must think I'm an absolutely idiot. I never cry this much."

All five guys instantly started talking, all reassuring her that they completely understood. After everyone seemed done, Bob spoke up. "So, Sofi, are you hungry? I know a lot has gone on, and I was thinking that maybe eating something would help."

Frank leaned over and stage whispered in Sofi's ear. "Bob's a stress eater! Food's his answer to everything."

Bob hit Frank on the arm before he even finished the statement, causing everyone, including Sofi to start laughing. When Sofi could speak again, she turned to Bob. "Food sounds good. I didn't eat anything this morning, so I feel like my stomach may actually eat itself." As if to make the point, her stomach growled loudly. Sofi grabbed her stomach, blushing, and looked sheepishly at the guys. "See?!"

"Well, okay then. What does everyone want? I can go pick up whatever." Instantly, four voices filled the air.

"Pizza"
"Yeah, that works for me"
"I'd rather have Chinese"
"OOOOHHHH... we haven't had Chinese in a while, let's get that."

Sofi just sat there quietly, trying not to laugh at the ruckus that had ensued at the mention of food. Bob held up his hands, causing everyone to shut up, except for Frankie, who was still chanting "Pizza" quietly in the background.

"Okay, let's make this easy. Since we put Sofi through hell today, she gets to decide what we're eating." Sofi's eyes got huge and her panic was evident. "Oh No! I don't make decisions for other people. I mean...what if I choose something that no one wants, or that not everyone likes...or..." She was cut off by Bob waving his hands in her face.

"Okay, Sofi. Calm down. First of all, we're five GUYS! Which means we'll eat just about anything. Secondly, we aksed for what YOU want, so you can't say anything wrong. Now, I heard pizza and Chinese. Do either of those sound good or do you want something else?"

"Well, I haven't had pizza in a while, so it does sound kinda good."

FRank jumped off the floor and kissed Sofi on the forehead before being a dance that's usually saved for endzones. "Yes...pizza...pizza...pizza" Mikey leaned in, laughing. "In case you didn't catch it, Frankie really loves pizza."

Sofi was giggling, trying not to all out laugh. "Oh, I got it. I just never believed anyone could love one kind of food this much!" Frank stopped in front of her. "Well, believe it baby!" Again, he kissed her on the head and then ran into the kitchen to "help" Bob with the ordering.

Bob went to go get the pizza, taking Ray along and refusing to let Frank in the car. When they came back, they had six boxes, all different kinds. Sofi watched in amazement as the guys devoured the pizza. Withing half an hour, all six pizzas were gone and Sofi had only eaten three slices. Frank had definitely eaten the most and was currently holding his stomach, demanding to know who poisoned him.

After everyone was settled down, and the pizza boxes were thrown away, Gerard looked at Sofi, his eyes very serious. "Okay, we need to work out this plan. It's a little after one, which gives us about two and a half hours before we have to take you home. We're going to be doing this in phases, so you won't have to worry about remembering too much. Now, first things first, we need that bag. Is there anyway you can get it to us?"

Sofi thought for a second. "Well, what if this just happened again?"

Gerard looked at her, obviously confused. "I'm not following. What are you talking about?"

"Apparently, you guys have been watching me for a while. Well, keep watching! Next time you see me going to school, with the bag, grab me again. That way, if anyone does see us, it won't tip my dad off."

Bob leaned back, looking impressed. Gerard looked at the other guys and waited for some hint as to if they liked the plan. They all nodded at him, and he turned to Sofi, clearly taken with the idea. "That actually sounds like it would work. Well, when do you think this will happen?"

"More than likely, tomorrow. I don't know why it wouldn't. My dad is glued to his schedule and he has a class tomorrow. But, if it doesn't happen within a week, we're gonna need a new plan. I don't want to put this off for too long."

"Agreed. Do you have a cellphone?" Sofi's looked answered his question for him. "I've had a phone since I was 13!"

"Okay, no need to get snippy. We'll exchange numbers and ..."

"That won't work."

Gerard looked thoroughly confused. "Why not?"

"My dad has my phone wired. Anything that goes on on my phone, he instantly knows about."

Gerard looked exasperated. "Well, then what do you suggest?"

Frank spoke up. "She could have a signal or something. You know...like Paul Revere."

Ray looked at Frank, clearly on the verge of laughter. "What?"

"You know...one if by land, two if by sea."

"FRank, you never paid attention in history class!"

"Fuck off Toro, I did great in school and you know it. I only got bad grades because I wanted to make the smart kids feel good about themselves."

Mikey fell over at this, gasping for air he was laughing so hard. Gerard and Bob were clearly holding in laughter and Ray had joined Mikey on the floor.

"Whatever, you guys suck." Frank got up to storm out, but Sofi caught his arm. "Wait Frankie, I think that's actually a doable plan."

Frank sat down next to Sofi, beaming. "I always knew I Liked you!"

When the guys had stopped laughing, Sofi explained her idea. "In my bedroom window, I have two candles. I figure, if I'm gonna have the bag, I'll leave the candles where they are. But, if I won't, I'll take one away."

Gerard nodded his approval. "Okay, it sounds doable."

Just then, Mikey spoke up. "Not to be a mood killer, but it's after three. If she's late, her dad's gonna know somethings up."

Everyone became somber, knowing the hard part was just starting. Sofi gave all the guys a small smile and a wave as she, Ray and Gerard all piled into the van. The ride was silent and when Ray stopped the van a block away from the house, Sofi got this awful feeling that she might actually throw up.

Gerard got out of the front seat and opened the sliding door for her. "Thanks for the ride you guys, I'll see ya soon."

Gee closed the side door and RAy pulled away. Sofi watched them round the corner. She walked the short distance to her house, hesitating slightly when she got to the front door. She turned the knob and quickly plastered on a fake, upbeat smile.

"Daddy, I'm Home!"
Sign up to rate and review this story